KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 02-23-2013, 12:36 AM

Finally, I got all three of mine done. Mimeoh helped with with photos this time around- Arigatou, imouto-chan!

Peace and love, man!
Image: Sweet Sunset Glamour Shot
Name of creation: Boardwalk Sunset For Two
Description: 'Perfect. Everything is just simply perfect' she thought with a dreamy sigh. The two of them, the soft hues of the sunset, the sweet smell of flowers hanging in the air and the close, humid heat of the tropics. It was just like hollywood romance- tender love shared over a drink, then taken back to the hotel. A dream come true.

A sweet and tart drink meant to be shared: One part southern comfort, two parts orange juice, a splash of grenadine and lemon juice floated on top for a tangy kick to get the night started.

Peace and love, man!
Image: Spicy Sweet Glamour Shot
Name of creation: Hot-Blooded Mary
Description: She was an exotic, warm beauty- red lips and sultry curves making sure no one could take their eyes off her. She teased and tempted, swaying just out of reach with an enchanting laugh and smouldering eyes. Like sugar and spice she was naughty, but oh so nice.

Rich, hot and sweet, this twist on a classic is just the drink to take things up a notch: One part vodka, one part tomato juice, one part blood orange juice, splash of watermelon nectar, dash each of lemon juice, ginger, paprika and cayenne pepper. Red pepper flakes and orange wedge to garnish.

Fight the power, man!
Image: Bitter Hearts Glamour Shot w/UserName
Name of creation: Bitter Hearts Sour Mash.
Description: 'Valentines- what is it good for?' He scoffed, glancing out the window at a young couple strolling through the snow. 'It is just a day for fools to delude themselves.' His eyes narrowed and he yanked the curtain shut, blocking the happy woman's face from his vision with a bitter sigh. Turning back to his dim study, he took another swallow of his drink- the sour burn of it was comforting as it slid down his throat, and the warmth flooded over the cold pit that had grown in his stomach. 'Love... who needs it?'

Bitter and sour, this is a drink not for the weak of heart:
Two parts whiskey, one part lemon juice muddled with one teaspoon powdered sugar, dash angostura bitters and an orange wedge to garnish.

Last edited by KageShio; 02-23-2013 at 12:38 AM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 02:00 AM

Peace and love, man!
Image: With Name | Yuum~
Name of creation: Hearty Deer Stew
Description: It may not be heart shaped and sugary sweet, but it is good and healthy for you. The natural vitamins found in the raw ingredients and the fresh meat that was processed right here at home make it a hearty stew to eat. Not only it is good for your heart, but for the body as well. No fattening butters, grease, or oils were used to add flavor. The flavor entirely comes from the ingredients used and is my very own recipe. The potatoes even still have their skin because the skins are healthy and packed with vitamins as well. 8D What a tear jerker! (Literally, I had to take breaks in between the onion chopping part. xD)
I used fresh deer meat, raw potatoes, uncooked carrots, and juicy onions in the stew. <3

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 02:06 AM ----------

And if I have time, tomorrow I will prepare something for the heartbreak category.

Arriana
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2013, 06:12 AM

This thread makes me simultaneously want to eat a load of cake and throw it in people's faces.

*must resist*

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 AM

Fight the power, man!
Image:
Name of creation: Hate at First Bite Cookies.
Description: At first, it may seem like a sweet treat. All decorated in pink and red. Alas, this is but a disguise. Given to those who are too lovesick to notice the trick, they'd find out that the sweet looking cookie is rather, spicy. The red 'sprinkles' is actually cinnamon! Combined with salted butter, this treat can actually be a bit on the bitter side. What may seem like something you'd love on the outside, is actually something you'd grow to hate! That'd show those fools.

Yaaay for random names. XD I didn't know what to put for it. v.v;

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM

Yess, new entries!
Adding them!

wish

Old 02-24-2013, 05:51 AM

Peace and love, man!
Image:123
Name of creation: Velvet Hearts&Roses
Description: Red velvet chocolate white rose cupcakes are perfect for valentines day! Complete with cream cheese frosting, it'll make your tummy melt with happiness. Share this sweet colored dessert with your significant other today!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 10:01 AM

Tasty cupcakes!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-24-2013, 01:33 PM

Yes! \ o /
Thanks for the entry, wish!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 08:44 PM

Iku, can I go to your sweet club?

wish

Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM

you're welcome!! :D

i'm glad i could get it in. n-n

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 PM

@Asca: Heck yeah! ;DD -hands a lollipop-

@wish: Me too! Now I have even more stuff to judge.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 02-24-2013, 10:13 PM

Omg.. We have enchiladas~

Delicious food but, can't take a picture fast enough with my username. XD

*takes lollipop* Why, thank you~

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 02-24-2013, 11:38 PM

Go ahead and enjoy them!

You're welcome~

Usako
Moon Princess

Old 02-25-2013, 08:26 AM

Fight the power, man!
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psd03126d6.jpg
Name of creation: Bound to Break Up Cookies
Description: Well, the cookies suck. Serve these to a lover and they are bound to break up with you. They look seemingly innocent and tempting covered in sesame seeds and filled with cinnamon sugar but one bite will have any lover running for the hills. The seeds tend to get caught in your teeth, not romantic, and the texture isn't helping build romance.

Last edited by Usako; 02-25-2013 at 08:43 AM..