Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 12-22-2010, 10:24 AM

Liana frowned briefly, trying to catch what Molly was saying. She didn’t want to ask the other to speak up, the girl looked terrified already. It struck her briefly, what if she was becoming more frightened of her own alpha than she was of vampires? A shudder ran down her back and Liana turned away quickly. She couldn’t let that happen. Liana admitted she was probably not the best person to deal with kids or ‘young adults’, in her human life she’d never been allowed near her mistress’ youngest children, they always seemed to cry around her. No, I’ll just have to work harder with Molly. The prospect wasn’t an enjoyable one, but if it meant they could get along, and the other wasn’t so frightened, then it would be fine.

Pausing, she thought she saw movement from Molly again. As the alpha turned to her, her eyes narrowed slightly as the girl seemed to fidget with the pocket. Had she discovered the figurine? Even if she had, Molly chose not to say anything about it. Slowly Liana seemed to relax again, glad that the younger werewolf didn’t ask any questions. She didn’t want to have to explain about Lucas saving that human, or giving her a gift. It hurt her head just thinking about it. Glancing around again, Liana paused, gazing at Lena. The poor girl was probably very confused with everything they were talking about. If no one had told her anything, Lena wouldn’t know about what had happened, how they were now at war with the vampires. With a quick smile, she brushed down her shirt. “I’m sorry Lena, do you want me to try and explain what’s been happening? We’ve had a rather busy few weeks” She murmured with a faint, tired chuckle.

With a slight jump, Liana raised an eyebrow as she peered back at Memphis. Shaking her head slightly she grinned again. “No, but you can help fussing, really, you sound more like a worried mother” She teased back. It seemed Liana felt far more relaxed with Memphis. The other had seen her at her best and worst and still stood by the pack, was still loyal. Because of this, she seemed to act a lot calmer, more like herself. Listening to his description of what had happened between him and Lucas made her frown in thought. “That is not like a vampire at all...Whilst I would love to say they are perhaps ‘better than we thought’... I can’t shake the feeling that they’re planning something” She murmured, half to herself, half to the others. “Although...You’re lucky he didn’t try and attack, in the state you were in, no offence Memphis, but I doubt you would have stood a chance.” She pointed out, still frowning as she spoke. Glancing to the other two girls, she shrugged a little. Liana didn’t think anything had happened between them, but then again, she often missed things like this, even if she tried not to.

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:02 AM

Molly continued to fidget in her corner. She wanted to go back home, but more than that, she felt strange and uncomfortable being in the room with the older members of the pack and not Tarek. She played with a piece of her hair and looked over a Lena while Liana and Memphis spoke. Stepping closer to the woman, Molly whispered. "I-I'm going to get home." And before the woman could protest or say a word, Molly silently slipped out the door. Bundling the jacket closer she looked down the hall before she made her way to the bar and the entrance. Her sensitive nose was bombarded with the smell of liqueur and unclean men. As she walked in, her eyes saw that a few more of the vampires had showed up. The place was pretty popular tonight.

She kept her head low and hoped the vampires and drunk men didn't notice her as she slipped through the crowd and out into the snow. Her bare feet padded their way through the snow until she got to the edge of town. Making sure that no one was around, she turned into her wolf form and made her way back to the rundown house that the pack called home. She knew that Alpha was going to be mad at her for running off on her own, again, but Molly just wanted to get home, get some sleep and try to ignore everything that had happened with the vampires. Her black fur shuddered at the thought of Lucas and the kiss he gently landed on her forehead. He had been so fatherly and kind, she couldn't get over it.

After a while the house came into view. Once on the porch, Molly changed back to her human form and walked in. She was still cold, but she didn't want to keep her alpha's jacket too long so she took it off and set it on the counter. Rubbing her eyes she drug her feet over to the stairwell. She was exhausted. Glancing up at her door briefly she decided to go downstairs to Tarek's room. Slowly opening his door, she slipped in quietly. After letting her eyes adjust to the dark, she walked to the side of his bed and smiled as she gently brushed a piece of hair from his eyes. Then she picked up the corner of the blanket and carefully crawled into the bed next to him.

Pulling the blanket back up over them, Molly rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around him. It was nice to be able to lay with him, and as she listened to the steady beat of his heart, Molly was able to drift off peacefully to sleep. "I love you Tarek." She mumbled as sleep finally took hold of her.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-25-2010, 04:13 AM

When a pair of cold hands came into contact with his heated body, Tarek flexed. It was enough to make the wolf wet himself. After all, not many people enjoy going from toasty warm to freezing cold. Tarek was definitely one of those "haters."

Twisting to see who dared to startle him, his eyes softened when he saw his beloved Molly nestled up beside him. However, the urge to urinate was still linger in his mind. So, rather than suppressing that desire, he pulled himself from her and scooted over to the restroom.

The room was made to his own personal preference. It was not everyday a man got to pick the look, style, and colors for a restroom. But, as it was downstairs with the only other room being his room, Tarek was given full responsibility. Because of his sudden lust at that time, the bathroom was modern looking with hues of red and gray plastered everywhere. A black toilet with a matching black marble sink just across the way made the room look ever so sharp. The shower curtain was a deep red color with swirls of white and black making odd "x" patterns all over it.

With the sound of a flushing toilet ringing into his ears, Tarek walked over to his sterling silver sink. It was getting a little dirty, he decided. Eyes rolling, he knew it was almost dusting day. Being the only "feminine" one in the house, Tarek took on the responsibility of cleaning. Cleaning entailed vacuuming, washing, brushing, and, of course, dusting. For homely purposes, Tarek added decorating to his list. And, as he did every Wednesday, he would spend half the day cleaning the place from top to bottom.

Hands getting tangled in the crimson towel, the rusty-haired male left the room and sauntered back to his own room. Molly was balled up on his bed, which caused a devilish grin to sweep onto his face. "You're a terrible actor. I can see you grinning. What, my love, are you doing in my room. You know my room is for... sexual pleasures. Or at least, that is when there is a woman."

Breathing in her sickening sweet scent, Tarek sat beside her. "Where have you been? Your paws... erm, hands... are freezing." Placing a kiss on them, Tarek pulled his Molly into his chest. "Oh, I missed you."

----------

[[I was bored and, believe it or not, I have to pee. So I felt I needed to dedicate this post to... the bathroom. Enjoy~]]

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:47 AM

Molly smiled as she snuggled up to Tarek. "I missed you too." She smiled at him. "And today, has been nothing but a mess." She brushed a piece of hair from her face. Molly didn't really want to talk about the vampires or Lucas or the entire crazy night. "I just wanted to be with you, but I'm sorry i woke you up." She wrapped her arms around him and tried to soak up his warmth as she breathed in his familiar comforting scent.

She felt guilty not telling him about what had happened. But she was finally able to relax and be happy as she sat there with him, she didn't want to ruin the moment so she would wait until tomorrow to tell him. Glancing down she caught a glimpse of the mark the drunkard had left on her arm. Frowning she hoped Tarek hadn't noticed it.

Deciding to change the subject she looked back up to Tarek and gave him a smirk. "So are you going to let me stay here with you tonight?" She tilted her head quizzically as she looked at him. Molly knew full well that women only went into Tarek's room for one thing. While she didn't exactly mind if that was the outcome, she just wanted to be with him. In the back of her mind though, Molly hoped that maybe she would be the last woman Tarek would let in his room.

Reaching up with her hand, Molly gently pulled Tarek's face closer so she could gently plant a kiss on his cheek. Her own face flushed, she was still unsure about everything when it came to romantic things. Even something as simple as a kiss, after all, Tarek had only given her her first kiss hours ago earlier that night.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-27-2010, 06:34 PM

Bailey looked at all of the trees. Eyes wondering. Most of them just seemed far too... well perfect. That is until he found just the right one. It was small, and did not look the best compared to the others. In fact, the tree itself should have been turned into mulch. But this was the one Bailey picked. He stopped to take it out. Bailey being tall, the tree only stood to about it shoulder.

"Father" Which turned a few heads. Bailey looked about the same age in appearance as Lucas. "This one is perfect."

((Beh >.< Short. Sorry lol.))

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-28-2010, 10:22 PM

Lucas, like those of the others, turned his head towards Bailey when he'd called him 'Father'. He wasn't exactly sure why the vampire did that but he let it be. It isn't like it isn't pleasing, after all. It did feel like he was the father over it since he was the one who had turned it. That, and he'd been nurturing it as much as he did with the others. "Then, we'll take it," he told it with a warm smile. Anything to make his kin happy. Though, he wasn't sure about the girls liking what Bailey had picked out.

The tree did seem to be of age, far more of age than the other trees. Lucas pulled out a couple of coins from his pocket and he handed it to the man who was greedily holding his hands out. With a little, "Thank you," he turned his head back to Bailey and reached out to put his hand at the back of it's head. "We better go."

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2011, 02:26 AM

(( Jeezez. Sorry for not posting in FOREVER. Was kind of waiting on ValkyrieSkyes, but I still shouldn't have waited THAT long. Sorry guys. Hope I didn't kill it. D: ))

Memphis gave a humored huff when Liana said he sounded more like a worried mother than anything. He actually felt rather comfortable around her; something he didn't seem to share in common with the other pack members, them all seeming almost afraid of her, if not overly-respectful. He almost felt sorry for her having to endure such treatment, which was why he loved it when she'd tease every now and then and smile, allowing herself to actually be more like her true self.

But his smile faded when she came back on topic about Lucas and the vampires and the fact that they very well could be planning something. Memphis certainly didn't trust them. "Hey, you never know." He shrugged with a small smile to Liana's statement about him not having a chance. "I've seen plenty of drunk bar fights in my day, you know." But of course, in reality, he knew he wouldn't have stood a chance and was only jesting. Inside, it did still irk him somewhat. Lucas, that was, and why he'd been so damn nice.

Then, Molly spoke up, leaving soon after. "Hey, Molly wai-" But the door closed and she was gone before he could get another word out. "Damn." He said. He wanted to go after her, not wanting her to go off on her own again, especially after Laian's confrontation with Lucas, but knew he best not to. He only shrugged, looking to Liana and Lena. "I guess we should go back too." He said. "It's been a long day. Or night. And besides..." It seemed to have just hit him... that deer he'd brought back and Liana had prepared. He gave into a smile. "We still have dinner on the table."

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-08-2011, 09:57 PM

Fox sat there at the bar as she turned now a member of the pack of men who called the hole in the wall their home. Their second one was their job and their third was the one she herself spent her days at healing and caring for most of them and their families. She played along with them as they each took their turn drinking down their choice of poison. She herself had skipped the liquor and went for her favorite the whiskey of course. She laughed with them as the men told of their old ways and their old lovers and the lovers games they played. She ignored one of the young men who kept begging to get her eye. He was handsome she would give him that but to play with him she didn't want to. He was to nice to look at to spoil.

If she dared to have some fun with him he would learn her true nature and have to be disposed of. She liked looking at him and he was such a flirt. She ignored him making him rather jealous as she let the other men wrap their arms around her and a few kiss her check telling her she was cold to the bone needing something to get her warm. She could only smile and laugh as they kept telling the bar tender the good doctor needed some of his medicine to warm her up. She kept a eye on the other two as she gave into her urge to join the men. Some where like her natural hunters those were the ones she got along with and enjoyed the most.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 02-03-2011, 12:08 PM

Lucas stepped back to admire the little Christmas tree they had in their living room. The tree wasn't very good but he didn't pay it much mind. In fact, saving this tree seemed to make the holidays more special of the sorts. The vampire put his hands on his hip and looked off to the door. The place sounded too quiet. Where were his children?

It's not that he was preventing them from having fun but he better not see or hear any of them being in danger. The vampire leader sighed in slight anxiety and he moved to sit by the fire he'd lit up again. Taking the book he'd left, he started to read silently and idly wondered how the werewolves are doing now. Was Memphis and that young cub, Molly, all right?

[[ I wonder... Has this RP died? o = ]]