Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 01:50 AM

Tristyn was a bit surprised to see they had a sub for the class on the second day of school. Though the surprise disappeared when Mr. Grey came into the room. He pulled out his assignment and was happy to see that he got all the problems correct. That was great! Then he was surprised by the teacher's sudden cold attitude. And that he apparently didn't like the class. If that was true, then why did he offer to help with his work. Now he was just confused.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 08:58 PM

Monte sighed deeply as the class was about halfway over. "If anyone needs help, I'll be here after school." He offered blandly. He was acting like a jerk and he knew it, but he was trying to cover his other feelings. He kept staring at Tristyn ever once and a while and tried to stop that as well. He went to teaching the next lesson and gave homework on it just like before.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 PM

Tristyn decided that even if he did need help he wasn't going to stop after school. He'd just ask his parents for help. Though he liked to be able to do things on his own. He made sure to take notes on the lesson before taking down the lesson before the bell rang. He gathered his things and left the room, not looking at Monte.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 12:07 AM

Monte frowned when Tristyn walked by wothout even casting him a glance. "Tristyn..?" He inquired, chasing after him. What had he done wrong? Why wouldn't Tristyn stay after with him? Had he understood the lesson? "Hey.." He tapped the boy's shoulder. "Are you not staying today?" he asked, trying to hide the disappointment in hos voice.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 12:13 AM

Tristyn stopped when he heard Mr. Grey calling his name. He listened to what he said before shaking his head. "No. I'm not staying. I understand the lesson just fine." He told him. Sure, there were some parts he didn't understand. But he knew he could figure it out.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 01:18 AM

He nodded simply and walked off wothout a word to hide his deepening frown. "So much for that.." He muttered. It was clear that the boy didn't like him, not even a little bit..maybe he'd just have to get another boyfriend..that would make his feelings for his student go away right? He'd just call one of his old friends..after all, maybe all he needed was a little attention. It had been a long time since Monte had been treated like anything by a man and all he really needed was someone to make him feel special. He called a man named Shawn. "Shawn.." Je said when the other picked up. "Yes Monte?" The other replied. "I'm lonely..." He said quietly. "Alright, I'll be there after school...in your classroom would be fun anyway.."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 01:31 AM

Tristyn went through the rest of the day trying to make friends. But it was hard to figure out who to talk to. So, he really didn't talk much. He went home and instantly got started on his homework. There was a lot he didn't understand about the lesson, so he asked his mother. She helped the best she could and he managed to finish the work.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 08:17 PM

Monte was glad when the day was finally over. Shawn was here and he hoped that his friend could help him get over wanting Tristyn. It would be great if he just lost his feelings for that boy. What Shawn did next surprised him. The other man kissed him just a bit, that much he'd expected, but then he dragged Monte out to his car and they went back to his place. It seemed Shawn was going to spend the night.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2012, 02:52 AM

Tristyn finished his homework and put his stuff away. He sat up in his room, completely bored for a while before standing up again. Time to take another alk around town. He told his mum where he was going and she just told him to be back in time for dinner. He nodded before heading out, no real destination in mind.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM

Shawn had taken Monte to a small resturant downtown. He sat across from the other and they ordered. "So, Monte, I know you only called me to get your mind off of something. Tell me, what's up? You know you'll regret sleeping with me, so just tell me what's wrong." Monte sighed, closing his eyes. "Look..I think I might be suffering from lack of attention..I'm falling for one of my students and that just isn't normal..." He shook his head. "I need help.." Shawn laughed. "There's nothing wrong with having a crush on your student! Come on, I think it's cute! It's been so long since you had someone Monte, I'll be happy for you if he likes you back." Monte rolled his eyes. "He's a kid in one of my glasses. I highly doubt he likes me..besides, I don't need to lose my job." Monte sighed and held his head in his hands. "Look, I don't want to talk about this."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 PM

Tristyn alked around for a while. He eventually ended up at the park again. He knew that it was someplace he would probably end up at often. He sat down on one of the swings and slowly started swinging. While he swung, he thought about how school was going to far. Everything was going good, but the one thing he couldn't understand was Mr. Grey. He was completely different today than he was yesterday. And that made no sense to him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 02:14 AM

Shawn looked at Monte with worry. "Hmm. You really like that kid a lot don't you." He said, not knowing what to do. "Maybe you'll get over it. Why don't we get smashed tonight!? Sound fun?" Shawn asked with a wink and ordered Monte an alcholic lemonade. "Come on, let's have fun." he suggested, knowing he needed to get Monte's mind off of school. Monte drank a little, and by an hour or so, he was to drunk to even think. "Hmm...I feel so hot.." He said and then loosened his tie making Shawn laugh. "Come on, let me take you home and give you a night to remember."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Tristyn didn't know how long he sat out there, swinging. But the next thing he knew it was dark outside. He stopped the swing and got off, stretching. He glanced at his watch and noticed the time. He thought he might have time to get home before his cerfew. But, he wasn't sure. So, he started running towards home. He managed to make it home in time, so he didn't get in trouble. He sat down at the table as his mum served dinner.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 AM

Monte woke up the next morning with a pointing headache and a sore body. He stood up, trying not to throw up. It was time for him to start getting ready for work. He went to the bathroom to be sick, then to the kitchen. He mixed hot sauce with water, always being told that cured hangovers. He got in the shower after that and washed himself, looking down at his hips unhappily. There were large, handshaped bruises and he guessed Shawn had had what he wanted and left, as usual. He sighed, trying to get ready and look normal, but the signs of last night were all over him. He had more hickies than he could count and his eyes were dark and had bags underneath. He was pale and well, he just looked plain rough. He shook his head and gather his things, going to work.

A few other teachers looked at him like he was insane. "Looks like he went and got drunk again." he heard a man mutter. "I wonder what's wrong. He always seems to have such bad emotional problems." a woman added. A person across the hall was giggling to her friend from the next classroom. "I wonder who treated him last night. Monte always gets some of the cutest men. I wish I could get laid like him." Monte really couldn't stand all the teacher gossip. Class was about to start anyway. When it did start, the kids stared at him. "Damn..." one kid whispered. "I think Mr.Gray got shitfaced." Monte ignored all the whispering from the students and got put his book, about to teach the lesson. He just couldn't do it. He felt all torn up and he could stand up there and talk. He cleared his throat. "Urm...so, I'm not exactly feeling very well today...I think I might just turn on a movie..." He said, his voice cracking. "Besides, you all behaved nicely yesterday after I started acting mean...I think you deserve the movie enough." The students all cheered and he shushed them, turning on a film he thought they'd all like. Right now all he needed was some sleep...maybe that and he needed to cry, but he knew he couldn't do either of those in front of his students. He'd just wait until next period. He had planning that period anyway. He'd be all alone in here.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 01:10 PM

Tristyn woke fro the next morning and knocked his alarm to the ground like always Sighinng, he picked it back up and went and took a hot shower. It didn't take him long to get dressed and eat his breakfast. He said goodbye to his parents and left for school. He didn't realy pay much atention to the time, so by the time he arrived at the school, he was almost late. He managed to slip into the classroom at the last moment. He took his seat and looked at Mr. Grey. The teacher looked errible. So, he wasn't sure why he was even in class. If he had looked like that, he would have stayed home. He decided that he would try to see what was wrong after class.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 06:23 PM

Monte heard the bell ring and he sighed. It was time for his students to go on to their next class and he was planning on getting some sleep. He still felt horrible and really lonely all at the same time. The kids starting leaving his room and he laid his head back down on the desk. "Hm....my head hurts..." He muttered to hinself.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 PM

Tristyn waited for the other students to leave before going over to Mr. Grey's desk. "..Um.. Sir.. Are you alright?" he asked, concerned. If the teacher was sick, he really should go home and get some rest. Hopefully, he wasn't feeling to bad. Otherwise he wouldn't be here, right?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 07:43 PM

Monte looked up. "Hmm..? Oh! I'm fine, really, just had a rather...urm...ok, look, I have a hangover, but don't tell anyone ok?" He wasn't sure if he should've even told Tristyn that. If he told, Monte could very easily lose his job. "Eh...I have problems sometimes.." He said quietly with a weak smile. "Thanks for asking. You're really sweet."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 08:33 PM

Tristyn was silent as he took in what Monte had said. If he was hungover, then why did he come to school. He could have just call in sick. But, he kept his mouth shut about it. He managed a small smile back. "Your welcome. Now, I need to get to class before I'm late." He said, running to his next class, just about to be late.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2012, 11:52 PM

Monte watched the kid leave and sighed. "Wow..I'll bet he thinks I'm a loser.." He muttered and went to sleep. He woke up the next period and felt a bit better than before, though he was still incrediably lonely and didn't want to go home alone again. It was always the same for him. He'd just stay lonely forever and never tell anyone how he felt. He was sure that was how this would go too. He just knew that Tristyn wouldn't like him and that meant that Monte shouldn't say anything about how he was feeling.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 03:26 AM

Tristyn spent the day a bit concerned a out Mr. Rey. He decided that he was going to stop by after school to make sure he was doing alright. Otherwise he'd been concerned the rest of the night. With that in mind, the rest of the day passed by pretty quickly. He gahered up his stuf before heading to the room, knocking lightly on the door.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 10:33 AM

Monte heard a knock and answered the door, looking to see Tristyn. "Oh, hey.." He said and let his student in. "I wasn't expecting you to come this afternoon." He was smiling at his student. Monte felt a good bit better, and it showed. He was only a little pale and there were dark circles under his eyes, but he was always pale and the dark circles weren't as dark as this morning. He ruffled his own black hair and motioned for Tristyn to take a seat if he'd like. "So, how was your day? I've been meaning to ask how you like the school so far, but I just hadn't quite gotten around to it yet. I know it must be tough to move away from all your friends at your old home." He wondered where exactly Tristyn had called home before now anyways. "I also thought i'd let you know that if anyone bothers you, you can tell me and I'll have a stop put to it ok?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 04:26 PM

Tristyn came into the room and took his seat. He was glad to see that Mr. Grey was looking a bit better. "I wasn't planning to.. But, I wanted to make sure you were alright." he told him. "My day was fine. Same as it always is, I guess. This school is so different from back home. Its going to take time to get used to it." he said. "If anybody bothers me, I think I can handle it." he added. Though he wasn't to sure. He's never been in a fight before, after all.

{{I have a question. What town are they in exactly?}}

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM

Monte nodded. "Hmm, if you say so, but I could have anyone suspended you know." He was trying to be as helpful as he could. He didn't think Tristyn should be getting into fights. "You'll get in trouble if you hit anyone and I wouldn't want you to get hit.." he said. "Hey, Tristyn..do you like my class better when I'm nice or mean? I'm still kind of new to teaching and I just don't know what I should do.."

((umm...I don't know..where do you went them to be?))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-20-2012, 12:09 AM

Tristyn knew that he wouldn't tell Monte if someone was messing with him. He didn't want to get anybody in trouble over him. He thought about the question. "I like it better when your nice. But, people don't always listen then. So, maybe a combination of the two?" he suggested.

{{Hm.. Somewhere in America so that my dude could have an accent. I love British people~ Mainly the sound of their voice.}}