Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-25-2012, 08:40 PM

Let's make this quick. My name is Nightmare Of Dreamz, I have whatever gold amount I have here.

I'm looking for someone really good at drawing, I must see an example, I will be picky about this, and I want something drawn. I might be able to give 4-5k depending on how much I get on menewsha. I need this for a story and I am willing to pay just about 1k for each OC.

I have five OC's. If you want a picture, let me know, otherwise its descriptions.

Quote:
Elias M. Aka Charm Alor
Name- Elias M.
Nickname- Charm Alor
Nickname Meaning- Charm Amazing
Age- 17
Birthday- April
Hair- Dark Brown, short fuzzy?
Skin- Brown
Eyes- Brown
Body Type- Skinny/Fit (Not athletic)
Height- 6"0
Power- Split Personality (Wolf=Super Strength) Charm (Manipulation on People) Angel (Wings, light (energy))
Clothes- T-shirt, Jeans(a little baggy, not alot), motorcycle boots, and usually has a pocket knife.
Personality- Wolf: Arrogant, Destructive, Mean, Tough, Badass. Charm: Romantic, Flirty, can be mean, yet very nice, and thinks he is all that. Angel: Sweet, Caring, Kind, Sad, gentle, and protective.
Background- Elias lives with his mother, she doesn't have one guy, and she doesn't stay with anyone. She raises Elias here and there, he has other brothers, but, one moved out, and the other one is always having girls over. Elias doesn't have the best life and is limited to alot of things unless he gets out of the house for a walk. His powers are later found out when having to protect someone, kill someone, or is upset with someone. (Anger makes his powers waken)
Boy On The Right End
Boy On The Left
This One Is Obvious
Quote:
Desirae M. aka Dezzie (not related to Elias)
Name- Desirae M.
Nickname- Dezzie
Nickname Meaning- Assertive
Age- 19
Birthday- July 20, 1992
Hair- Dark Brown (almost black), Japanese Style buns (one on each side, not too big)
Skin- Dark Brown
Body Type- Average (not busty, but, not small)
Height- 5"4
Power- Ghost Whisperer, turns into Ghost
Eyes- Deep Brown
Clothes- Skater Look: Baggy Pants, t-shirt/tank top, sneakers, etc. (no pink)
Personality- Kind, Sweet, caring, can be a total b*tch, and loves to act like a child.
Background- Desirae lives with her mother, her mother doesn't have a guy, but, looks for one. Though Desirae being an only child had to take on life's responsibilities early and didn't get much time to act like a child outside of school. Desirae still lives with her mother, but, wants to move out and live with a guy she can stay with through thick and thin. Desirae talks to Mandy that is suppose to be a ghost that she befriended, but, others think its an imaginary friend.
Lastest Pic Of Dezzie
Dezzie 2
Dezzie 3
Dezzie 4
Dezzie 5

Quote:
Pam T. aka Artista (younger sister to Lois)
Name- Pam T.
Nickname- Artista
Nickname Meaning- Artist
Age- 21 (older than angela)
Birthday-
Hair- light dirty Blonde, curly/wavy, past shoulders
Skin- light
Body Type- Above average(kinda busty)
Height- 5"8
Power- Illusions
Eyes- Blue
Clothes- Jeans, baggy shirts (somewhat 70s looks, no bell bottom pants), brown boots.
Personality- Mature, smart, creative, and persuasive.
Background- Lives at home with her family, has a boyfriend that she love dearly, has an older sister she loves, but, also dislikes at times. Though being sisters close in age, they stick by eachother, even if they don't want to admit it. Loves to draw alot, is really good at that and designing, and does what she can to be herself not what others want her to be.
Pam 1
Close Up Pam
Pam Art (Body style for Pam's creation)
Quote:
Lois T. aka Lunaria (Older sister to Pam)
Name- Lois T.
Nickname- Lunaria (Luna)
Nickname Meaning- Moon
Age- 22
Birthday- June 14
Hair- Shoulders, light dirty blonde, usually in ponytail and wavy a little.
Skin- Light
Body Type- Above Average (like her sister busty wise)
Height- 5"6
Power- Simple Magi (Sorceress)
Eyes- (glasses) Blue
Clothes- baggy shirt, blue jean skirt, sneakers/slip ons, etc. (country style somewhat)
Personality-
Background- Lois lives at home with parents and sister. She is the oldest but acts the youngest. Gets along with her sister here and there, but, no one gets along with their siblings forever. She tends to go out and do whatever she can when she is not working or with her boyfriend who she rarely gets to see alot. She tends to be more of someone who is a dreamer and hopeless romantic.
How The Body Should be similar too
Lois
Quote:
Angela B. aka Zanna
Name- Angela B.
Nickname- Zanna
Nickname Meaning- Admirable
Age- 21
Birthday- November 14, 1990
Hair- Light Blonde to waist (wavy yet straight), no bangs (bangs are pulled back w/hair in high ponytail)
Skin- Light (Lighter than Lois and Pam though)
Body Type- Skinny (not busty, but, not small, but, a little smaller than Desirae)
Height- 5"5
Power- Electricity
Eyes- Aqua/Silver (silver tint)
Clothes- Capris, t-shirt, sweater/hoodie around waist or on, knee boots, and a ribbon choker (ribbon tied around neck)
Personality- Bubbly, optimistic, honest, trusting (not always), kind, caring, motherly, sisterly, protective, and can be a b*tch more than anyone else when needed. A team leader type of person at times. Impatient sometimes. Sly and energetic.
Background- She has younger brothers, one really younger, another one a teenager, and she tends to do whatever she can for her mother. She can have a lot of energy at times and then there are times when things get too much for her and she just gives up. Other than that she is your average girl who daydreams, reads comics/mangas/books, was a late bloomer in school, and had chores to do. She is smart when she wants to be and sometimes overly too much being that she is a smartass sometimes. She is a family girl type of person, but, will do what she can for a friend and go as far as getting them out of trouble or putting her life on the line for theirs.
Angie 1
Angie 2
Angie 3
Angie 4
Angie 5

Last edited by Nightmare Of Dreamz; 03-02-2012 at 04:16 AM..

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-01-2012, 02:42 AM

I would love to do art for you! :D
Examples are in my signature (Click the link)
I don't want 1k though (if you accept)
I would rather be paid around 500+ depending on what you'd like.

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-01-2012, 06:03 AM

Color, full body if possible, and I love your art, its beautiful. Of course. :D Yes please draw them, if you want to know anything about them, let me know. I can probably provide a picture if you want me to. (irl pic though)

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Of Dreamz View Post
Color, full body if possible, and I love your art, its beautiful. Of course. :D Yes please draw them, if you want to know anything about them, let me know. I can probably provide a picture if you want me to. (irl pic though)
It would be better if you provide me with a picture :3

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-02-2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyKeehl View Post
It would be better if you provide me with a picture :3
I shall get them, look in the first post for the links.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-03-2012, 12:46 AM

I would LOVE to do Dezzie and Angie!
I was close to doing Pam but I don't want to overwork myself xD (I have alot going on in life right now)

Anyways what type of art would you like:
More realistic looking (better at if just waist up)
Animated

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 AM

Don't worry about it. Whatever would be easier for full body. Though could I ask something about the realistic part?

(not sure when you will be on, gonna ask anyways)

If I did ask for more realistic looking, could I ask for their power to somehow be in the background or in the eyes or something?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-03-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Don't worry about it. Whatever would be easier for full body. Though could I ask something about the realistic part?

(not sure when you will be on, gonna ask anyways)

If I did ask for more realistic looking, could I ask for their power to somehow be in the background or in the eyes or something?
Of course! I would love to tie it in some shape or form ^^

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-03-2012, 09:28 PM

Thank you, I don't care how its done, its for a story of mine :D

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-04-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Thank you, I don't care how its done, its for a story of mine :D
I love stories :D
I wouldn't mind reading it when you are done >3<!

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-04-2012, 05:45 AM

Okay, I have a first chapter up, need to post it, maybe i will put it on my creative facebook account...

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-06-2012, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I have been so busy. I will read it when I can get on fb xD

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 AM

closed, gone from menewsha, want to draw them still? I might be able to do something if i appear once a week.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-14-2012, 11:38 PM

I have Dezzie done actually, I just can't color it.... you still want it?

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-15-2012, 12:47 AM

yes, if you can't color them, its alright.

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-15-2012, 01:37 AM

I will scan it in tomorrow if that is alright.

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-15-2012, 12:40 PM

yep take your time.

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-26-2012, 05:45 PM

DaisyKeehl: Do I not get to see my picture?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 03-26-2012, 05:49 PM

I haven't been home in over a week and a half. It is on my laptop at home and I have been getting on through my friends laptop.
I am going home tonight and I can send it to you when I do.

Nightmare Of Dreamz
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 AM

Oh I am sorry, i think you said that, I have a terrible memory since I graduated from school.