Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM

Something direct from the bottom of my heart... please comment if you think i should write a complete story of it.

The first time I saw You, I had no idea Who You were, or rather, I did not have the courage to accept the truth. I was fast asleep when I dreamt of a city that had been lit up for celebration. Every one was praising The Lord and walking towards the sky. I felt blessed to be in such a city but I also felt sad for I knew I was not worthy to travel to the holy sky. Still I followed everyone as the universe whirled intoxicated, celebrating the holy dance. I was far behind the crowd when they vanished into the sky and entered the halls of light. When everyone had left, I saw You standing nearby, looking at me, waiting for me. I couldn't see Your face because there was light behind You, or maybe it was Your aura, emitting grace. Your head was covered, Your cloak was Royal, purple with gold embellishment and Your chest was huge and strong. I smiled at You and asked where every one had gone and You answered back by pointing a finger towards the sky. I looked up and saw colored stars dancing before my eyes, writing a word on the canvas of blue sky... 'Love'. It was a beautiful, blessed sight. Then You told me You were waiting there to take me with You to the sky. I was the happiest soul alive as I smiled and stepped closer to follow. That is when I saw Your cummerbund, and Your sword... That is when I realized Who I was talking to. There is only one person Who knows the paths of the sky so well. I had to hold my breath as I glanced at Your undefeated, double edged sword again... I knew exactly Who I was talking to...

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-04-2014, 07:32 PM

well this is religious right? I loved your stye of writing it, emphasis on some things with capitalization to bring them out. You should continue if this is from the bottom of your heart, it could turn into something great.