Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-24-2014, 04:26 AM

Hey there! I branched out into fandom rping some time ago, but I'm still slowly increasing the limits of what I can do. I have written tons of fanfiction for Hetalia and AoT, so I am most comfortable with those two fandoms. I can write almost all the characters within them, but there are still a few other fandoms I am currently open to. You can throw other things at me too, but don't expect much.

I normally write 1-3 paragraph posts. I can be lenient with my partner, but I won't rp with someone who never writes more than 3 lines. There's got to be something more than mindless fluff going on. I focus on keeping my stories long term (for me that's months, not weeks. Many of mine have been going for years). I don't need to become your best friend though. Don't feel required to keep in constant contact.

Generally the pairings with one or two *, I would prefer as side or not the only pairing unless there is a plot attached. I just don't have the interest and skill to hold my own with just them. Feel free to send plot ideas my way though! I can do any sort of story really. Whether canon or not. Modern au is good and I could totally go for historical based plots with Hetalia.

Also, if you write my fandoms for me, I'm willing to give yours a shot in exchange. It's so hard to find partners for non-popular fandoms so if you ask and I think I could manage it, I'm willing to give something new a try. Super hero and cop shows are a good bet for me, along with a few more anime. We can help each other learn about each other's fandoms as we go.

bold for role I want.
* for what I most want
for...plots

Hetalia
Russia/America***
Denmark/Sweden**
Germany/Prussia***
France/Prussia/Spain (friends or more)***
France/England***
Russia/Prussia**
England/Spain**
Uk/Us (dominate!Uk only please)**
France/Spain*
France/Canada*
Sweden/Finland*
Poland/Lithuania*
Turkey/Greece
Prussia/Canada

RusAme

SPOILERX

(Human AU. Preference: either **)

Ivan is a man known for his power and cunning. A business elite/mob tycoon, it seems like nothing should stand in his way. However, he has a single problem that terrifies him more than anything—his little sister. From the moment they were reunited as kids, she’d been strange. Now he catches glimpses of her in crowded streets or a stern face watching him through the subway windows. And that doesn’t even account for the strange gifts he’s been finding on his doorstep.

When he receives a necklace all too similar to the one his last boyfriend wore, dark hair tangled in the clasp, he can’t take it anymore. He fears further escalation and decides to hire a bodyguard. A rather bright, overly-heroic, American bodyguard. But beggars can’t be choosers in a time of need.

SPOILERX

(canon or any type of AU. Preference: either **)

It all started on an ordinary day at an ordinary meeting. That was, until America pulled Russia aside so he could ask a question in private. Russia had been patient, not particularly concerned. But in retrospect, he should have, because the words that erupted from America’s mouth shook him to the core.

“So...if I asked you for a little favor, would you be willing to date me? I mean, for pretend of course because I don't actually like you!”

In fact, it’s all because Russia doesn’t like him that America considers him an option. Less chance of real feelings getting involved. But that’s about all the explanation that Russia gets. It was…strange, but not an entirely unwelcome mystery. So, just like that, they became fake boyfriends. For whatever end that might be.

DenSu

SPOILERX

(canon or human au. Preference: either *)

A story in which right after Sweden breaks up with Finland and is feeling down, he comes home from work to find Denmark cooking dinner in his kitchen as if nothing ever happened between them. As if he belongs there. Considering he was Sweden’s first crush, long before he got together with Finland, he can’t feel at ease. Why should Denmark show up now, when his presence can't be more obvious? But then, Denmark has always done what he wants and it seems like he might be harboring his own secrets beneath a too-bright smile.

SPOILERX

(Canon or magic AU. Preference: Sweden *)

Norway had had enough. His brothers were family and yet, for years they hadn’t acted like it at all. It wasn’t selfish to want to fix that. So, he made a spell. If they couldn’t stand to be in the same room, then they wouldn’t be allowed to walk away anymore. If they couldn’t stand to hold hands, then they would be forced to when they tried too hard to run away. A spell that narrowed the distance in a very physical way.

Norway didn’t mean for anything soul-shattering to come from it and the tether that appeared between Denmark and Sweden wasn’t exactly what he meant, but it did its purpose well. Only words of love would break the spell, so until then, the pair would have to learn to live together. Except, it was perhaps not the kind of love he expected that rose between them.

BTT

SPOILERX

(canon historical mpreg. Preference: Prussia +Francis/Spain **)

Prussia expects to die when his brother dissolves his statehood and spends a night with his friends to go out with a bang. Although they aren't in a relationship, they're just trying to create one last, good night. Prussia's last hope to avoid dying is a charm that England gave him. Unfortunately, he gives Pru the wrong charm. Prussia lives for an entirely different reason though and the wrong charm leaves him pregnant with no clue as to which is the child's father or where to go from here, if there is even somewhere to go.

Fruk

SPOILERX

(au parody FACE family **)

FACE family+The Parent Trap. Need I say more? Mummy and daddy need to get back together!

SPOILERX

(human/fantasy au **)

A miserable Arthur cannot stand his love life, or lack thereof, and decides to create a spell that will fix everything. He doesn't plan it well and what should have brought him perfect love brings him...Francis, the perfect man. The perfect man he didn't want because this should not be his idea of perfect. There's no getting rid of his own spell though. At least, not until he understands what parameters he set. And why Francis is so perfect. Even though he’s not.

Franada

SPOILERX

(Canon or AU. USUK? Preference: France **)

France and Canada are in love, both pining away without saying a thing. So, like the good friends that England and America are, they decide to set the two up. Not that they’re particularly good at it. A little overdone, a little bit…obvious, and not quite with the times. But hey, it works. And if they get a little closer themselves in the process? That’s just a well-deserved bonus.

Turkey/Greece

SPOILERX

(Human AU. Preference: Greece *)

Greece runs a pet shelter and is always surrounded by stray cats. Turkey's cat runs away because it hates him and Greece finds it, is about to take the poor thing to his shelter, when Turkey shows up. The man is indignant and proclaims the cat is his. "But it hates you." The two argue and somehow Greece forces him to take lessons on dealing with his pet in exchange for giving it back. A weird idea; I have no idea where would go. Just...cats.

SPOILERX

(Historical or magic AU. Preference: Greece)

Hercules is the bastard child of a Roman soldier, sold to the beast of the souther tribes. While one side of the man’s face looks beautiful, a mask hides his true grotesque nature—or so the stories say. Hercules is determined to find his captor a beast, but more and more he see where his father went wrong and where this other man’s heart is right.

PruCan

SPOILERX

(Human Au. Preference: either **)

Matthew is a photographer who expresses himself best through the lens, where he is always looking and not touching. Gilbert, his new model though, is someone he wants very much to touch. Each lives in their own form of loneliness: the one who needs to be looked at, and the one who can only look. Eventually though, these two spheres of loneliness will have to collide.

SuFin

SPOILERX

(Modern magic AU. Preference: Sweden ***)

Berwald has always kept his distance from people. Whenever he touches them, he finds their emotions flooding into his mind. He hates it and vows never to touch another person again, to never feel another’s betrayal and pain. That is, until he meets Tino. The tiny blonde is so persistent and bright and determined to show him the warmer sides of emotion. Berwald just has to decide if he’s willing to take the outstretched hand.

Attack on Titan
Eren/Jean****
Marco/Jean***
Eren/Marco/Jean***
Eren/Levi/Jean***
Armin/Jean**
Mikasa/Jean**
Erwin/Jean*
anyone/Jean????
(all the side pairings welcome)

EreJean

SPOILERX

(Modern magic/sci-fi, thriller, spy? **)

Jean can see when people lie. He just knows it when they do, always has. It’s a stupid super power and he hates it, even if he begrudgingly accepts the use it has for society. It just has no use for him. It’s why he’s always so honest himself. He knows what lies do to people.

When he meets Eren, he’s surprised to find him much the same. The fucker lets the most foul crap fall from his mouth and everyone hates him for it—Jean wants to as well—but he realizes that none of them are lies. He doesn’t mince words and he doesn’t lie if he can help it. It’s something Jean can’t help but admire, even if he doesn’t admire the man himself. When they’re stuck on a team together though, it becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish between admire and like, like and want. And fuck if that isn’t a lie at all.

SPOILERX

(modern au. college age-working adult **)

Eren and Levi have been an off and on couple for years. No matter how many times they break up though, they always get back together. Jean has always loved Eren from the side though. Will Levi and Eren ever have enough of each other? If Jean tells the truth, does he have the power to stop their cycle? He's not confident in his ability, but it's getting harder and harder every day to bite his tongue. When Eren and Levi break apart yet again, he might not have a choice.

SPOILERX

(modern au. College age-working adults ***)

Jean lived a normal life in a normal apartment with normal friends and he was more than happy with that until the day Eren Jaeger showed up at his door. The boy he hadn’t seen since junior high barged in and made himself at home. He ate Jean’s food and took his clothes, had no sense of personal space, and worst of all, fucked with Jean’s head without trying to do a thing. It was the worst. And yet, why couldn’t he force the other guy out? It wasn’t like they had anything going on between them. Scratch that, they never had. This was all Eren’s fault and if Jean had just left his goddamn door locked, none of this would ever have happened.

Otherwise known as the story where Eren moves in without any notice and annoys Jean into liking him.

SPOILERX

(college au ***)

It’s not pretty and Jean isn’t happy about it, but he has managed to get all the way through high school and his first year of college without losing his virginity. Not for a lack of trying. Every time he gets close though, someone swoops in and ruins every last shred of his dignity, self-confidence, and pretty much everyone else. Steal his girlfriend? Check. Humiliate him when the cutie in the cafe line laughs at his two-bit pick up line? Check. Spread a rumor that he’s got ED? Double check. Jean’s more than had it with the endless cock-block that his life has turned into. And the person single handedly responsible for every night he’s jacked off alone in bed? Eren-fucking-Jaeger.

SPOILERX

(college au ***)

With his parent's recent disownment, Jean finds himself starting college with a promising future of starvation, a full time job plus classes, the exhaustion that comes with that, and crippling student debt. And the cherry on top? His roommate is his high school rival, Eren Jaeger. Soaring high on a sports scholarship, the sharp difference from their past is only more obvious. And the last person Jean want to see him drown is Eren. Except, that's exactly what happens.

Jeanco

SPOILERX

(historical or modern au *)

Jean is the son of a wealthy businessman, spoiled, bratty, and clueless about the realities of working people. Marco is the new servant/butler. Jean immediately takes a shine to him and Marco is quite nice, sees him as a human rather than a young master, but he's stern and unimpressed by the way Jean has his head in the sand. Teaches him about the outside world and gets him involved in matters, leading, and critical thinking as they fall in love. Will things ever work between people of different stations though?

EruJean

SPOILERX

(Sugar daddy!Erwin/struggling artist!Jean. **)

Erwin offers up his studio space to a homeless artist, but what are his ulterior goals? Starts at a gay bar where they’re both eying each other and Jean comes over, chats a bit, then is suddenly in Erwin’s space and offers to sell his body. Erwin takes him up on it, but afterwards, he worries about where Jean is staying and if he has enough for the bus fare without splitting the high bills. Jean admits he can pay a few solid days at the shit hotel he lives at with this, so Erwin offers to take him home. Seems too good to be true, but they end up in a relationship. Erwin thinks he’s more than a few hundred dollars, but can it last?

Final Fantay 12
Basch/Balthier (but I might be able to do Basch if necessary)*

Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki/Kyoya*
Haruhi/Kaoru/Hikaru ***
(side pairings welcome)

One Piece
Zoro/Sanji***
Marco/Ace*

Warrior Cats
OC/OC (I have a whole clan worth of cats that can used for various story plots)*

I have not written any of these fandoms below before, but I am interested in trying them as I have or at some point have had solid ships and experience reading fanfiction. We can discuss if you're interested.

Bleach
Renji/Byakuya***
(side pairings welcome)

Kuroko no Basket
Kagami/Aomine *
(side pairings welcome)

bold for role I want.
* for what I most want
for...plots

Hetalia
Russia/America***
Denmark/Sweden**
Germany/Prussia***
France/Prussia/Spain (friends or more)***
France/England***
Russia/Prussia**
England/Spain**
Uk/Us (dominate!Uk only please)**
France/Spain*
France/Canada*
Sweden/Finland*
Poland/Lithuania*
Turkey/Greece
Prussia/Canada

RusAme

SPOILERX

(Human AU. Preference: either **)

Ivan is a man known for his power and cunning. A business elite/mob tycoon, it seems like nothing should stand in his way. However, he has a single problem that terrifies him more than anything—his little sister. From the moment they were reunited as kids, she’d been strange. Now he catches glimpses of her in crowded streets or a stern face watching him through the subway windows. And that doesn’t even account for the strange gifts he’s been finding on his doorstep.

When he receives a necklace all too similar to the one his last boyfriend wore, dark hair tangled in the clasp, he can’t take it anymore. He fears further escalation and decides to hire a bodyguard. A rather bright, overly-heroic, American bodyguard. But beggars can’t be choosers in a time of need.

SPOILERX

(canon or any type of AU. Preference: either **)

It all started on an ordinary day at an ordinary meeting. That was, until America pulled Russia aside so he could ask a question in private. Russia had been patient, not particularly concerned. But in retrospect, he should have, because the words that erupted from America’s mouth shook him to the core.

“So...if I asked you for a little favor, would you be willing to date me? I mean, for pretend of course because I don't actually like you!”

In fact, it’s all because Russia doesn’t like him that America considers him an option. Less chance of real feelings getting involved. But that’s about all the explanation that Russia gets. It was…strange, but not an entirely unwelcome mystery. So, just like that, they became fake boyfriends. For whatever end that might be.

DenSu

SPOILERX

(canon or human au. Preference: either *)

A story in which right after Sweden breaks up with Finland and is feeling down, he comes home from work to find Denmark cooking dinner in his kitchen as if nothing ever happened between them. As if he belongs there. Considering he was Sweden’s first crush, long before he got together with Finland, he can’t feel at ease. Why should Denmark show up now, when his presence can't be more obvious? But then, Denmark has always done what he wants and it seems like he might be harboring his own secrets beneath a too-bright smile.

SPOILERX

(Canon or magic AU. Preference: Sweden *)

Norway had had enough. His brothers were family and yet, for years they hadn’t acted like it at all. It wasn’t selfish to want to fix that. So, he made a spell. If they couldn’t stand to be in the same room, then they wouldn’t be allowed to walk away anymore. If they couldn’t stand to hold hands, then they would be forced to when they tried too hard to run away. A spell that narrowed the distance in a very physical way.

Norway didn’t mean for anything soul-shattering to come from it and the tether that appeared between Denmark and Sweden wasn’t exactly what he meant, but it did its purpose well. Only words of love would break the spell, so until then, the pair would have to learn to live together. Except, it was perhaps not the kind of love he expected that rose between them.

BTT

SPOILERX

(canon historical mpreg. Preference: Prussia +Francis/Spain **)

Prussia expects to die when his brother dissolves his statehood and spends a night with his friends to go out with a bang. Although they aren't in a relationship, they're just trying to create one last, good night. Prussia's last hope to avoid dying is a charm that England gave him. Unfortunately, he gives Pru the wrong charm. Prussia lives for an entirely different reason though and the wrong charm leaves him pregnant with no clue as to which is the child's father or where to go from here, if there is even somewhere to go.

Fruk

SPOILERX

(au parody FACE family **)

FACE family+The Parent Trap. Need I say more? Mummy and daddy need to get back together!

SPOILERX

(human/fantasy au **)

A miserable Arthur cannot stand his love life, or lack thereof, and decides to create a spell that will fix everything. He doesn't plan it well and what should have brought him perfect love brings him...Francis, the perfect man. The perfect man he didn't want because this should not be his idea of perfect. There's no getting rid of his own spell though. At least, not until he understands what parameters he set. And why Francis is so perfect. Even though he’s not.

RusPrus

SPOILERX

(historical human au. Preference: Prussia)

In Soviet era East Germany, two ex-soldiers fall in love. Gilbert is a German, crippled by a mine, and he blames the Soviets for it. He comes to work for Ivan after the war is over though because he has no where else to go. Past the hate, something begins to spark, spurred by the tension of being gays hiding in a world that does not accept it. But could that something become love?

Franada

SPOILERX

(Canon or AU. USUK? Preference: France **)

France and Canada are in love, both pining away without saying a thing. So, like the good friends that England and America are, they decide to set the two up. Not that they’re particularly good at it. A little overdone, a little bit…obvious, and not quite with the times. But hey, it works. And if they get a little closer themselves in the process? That’s just a well-deserved bonus.

Turkey/Greece

SPOILERX

(Human AU. Preference: Greece *)

Greece runs a pet shelter and is always surrounded by stray cats. Turkey's cat runs away because it hates him and Greece finds it, is about to take the poor thing to his shelter, when Turkey shows up. The man is indignant and proclaims the cat is his. "But it hates you." The two argue and somehow Greece forces him to take lessons on dealing with his pet in exchange for giving it back. A weird idea; I have no idea where would go. Just...cats.

SPOILERX

(Historical or magic AU. Preference: Greece)

Hercules is the bastard child of a Roman soldier, sold to the beast of the souther tribes. While one side of the man’s face looks beautiful, a mask hides his true grotesque nature—or so the stories say. Hercules is determined to find his captor a beast, but more and more he see where his father went wrong and where this other man’s heart is right.

PruCan

SPOILERX

(Human Au. Preference: either **)

Matthew is a photographer who expresses himself best through the lens, where he is always looking and not touching. Gilbert, his new model though, is someone he wants very much to touch. Each lives in their own form of loneliness: the one who needs to be looked at, and the one who can only look. Eventually though, these two spheres of loneliness will have to collide.

SuFin

SPOILERX

(Modern magic AU. Preference: Sweden ***)

Berwald has always kept his distance from people. Whenever he touches them, he finds their emotions flooding into his mind. He hates it and vows never to touch another person again, to never feel another’s betrayal and pain. That is, until he meets Tino. The tiny blonde is so persistent and bright and determined to show him the warmer sides of emotion. Berwald just has to decide if he’s willing to take the outstretched hand.

Attack on Titan
Eren/Jean****
Marco/Jean***
Eren/Marco/Jean***
Eren/Levi/Jean***
Armin/Jean**
Mikasa/Jean**
Erwin/Jean*
anyone/Jean????
(all the side pairings welcome)

EreJean

SPOILERX

(Modern magic/sci-fi, thriller, spy? **)

Jean can see when people lie. He just knows it when they do, always has. It’s a stupid super power and he hates it, even if he begrudgingly accepts the use it has for society. It just has no use for him. It’s why he’s always so honest himself. He knows what lies do to people.

When he meets Eren, he’s surprised to find him much the same. The fucker lets the most foul crap fall from his mouth and everyone hates him for it—Jean wants to as well—but he realizes that none of them are lies. He doesn’t mince words and he doesn’t lie if he can help it. It’s something Jean can’t help but admire, even if he doesn’t admire the man himself. When they’re stuck on a team together though, it becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish between admire and like, like and want. And fuck if that isn’t a lie at all.

SPOILERX

(modern au. college age-working adult **)

Eren and Levi have been an off and on couple for years. No matter how many times they break up though, they always get back together. Jean has always loved Eren from the side though. Will Levi and Eren ever have enough of each other? If Jean tells the truth, does he have the power to stop their cycle? He's not confident in his ability, but it's getting harder and harder every day to bite his tongue. When Eren and Levi break apart yet again, he might not have a choice.

SPOILERX

(modern au. College age-working adults ***)

Jean lived a normal life in a normal apartment with normal friends and he was more than happy with that until the day Eren Jaeger showed up at his door. The boy he hadn’t seen since junior high barged in and made himself at home. He ate Jean’s food and took his clothes, had no sense of personal space, and worst of all, fucked with Jean’s head without trying to do a thing. It was the worst. And yet, why couldn’t he force the other guy out? It wasn’t like they had anything going on between them. Scratch that, they never had. This was all Eren’s fault and if Jean had just left his goddamn door locked, none of this would ever have happened.

Otherwise known as the story where Eren moves in without any notice and annoys Jean into liking him.

SPOILERX

(college au ***)

It’s not pretty and Jean isn’t happy about it, but he has managed to get all the way through high school and his first year of college without losing his virginity. Not for a lack of trying. Every time he gets close though, someone swoops in and ruins every last shred of his dignity, self-confidence, and pretty much everyone else. Steal his girlfriend? Check. Humiliate him when the cutie in the cafe line laughs at his two-bit pick up line? Check. Spread a rumor that he’s got ED? Double check. Jean’s more than had it with the endless cock-block that his life has turned into. And the person single handedly responsible for every night he’s jacked off alone in bed? Eren-fucking-Jaeger.

SPOILERX

(college au ***)

With his parent's recent disownment, Jean finds himself starting college with a promising future of starvation, a full time job plus classes, the exhaustion that comes with that, and crippling student debt. And the cherry on top? His roommate is his high school rival, Eren Jaeger. Soaring high on a sports scholarship, the sharp difference from their past is only more obvious. And the last person Jean want to see him drown is Eren. Except, that's exactly what happens.

Jeanco

SPOILERX

(historical or modern au *)

Jean is the son of a wealthy businessman, spoiled, bratty, and clueless about the realities of working people. Marco is the new servant/butler. Jean immediately takes a shine to him and Marco is quite nice, sees him as a human rather than a young master, but he's stern and unimpressed by the way Jean has his head in the sand. Teaches him about the outside world and gets him involved in matters, leading, and critical thinking as they fall in love. Will things ever work between people of different stations though?

EruJean

SPOILERX

(Sugar daddy!Erwin/struggling artist!Jean. **)

Erwin offers up his studio space to a homeless artist, but what are his ulterior goals? Starts at a gay bar where they’re both eying each other and Jean comes over, chats a bit, then is suddenly in Erwin’s space and offers to sell his body. Erwin takes him up on it, but afterwards, he worries about where Jean is staying and if he has enough for the bus fare without splitting the high bills. Jean admits he can pay a few solid days at the shit hotel he lives at with this, so Erwin offers to take him home. Seems too good to be true, but they end up in a relationship. Erwin thinks he’s more than a few hundred dollars, but can it last?

Final Fantay 12
Basch/Balthier (but I might be able to do Basch if necessary)*

Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki/Kyoya*
Haruhi/Kaoru/Hikaru ***
(side pairings welcome)

One Piece
Zoro/Sanji***
Marco/Ace*

Warrior Cats
OC/OC (I have a whole clan worth of cats that can used for various story plots)*

I have not written any of these fandoms below before, but I am interested in trying them as I have or at some point have had solid ships and experience reading fanfiction. We can discuss if you're interested.

Bleach
Renji/Byakuya***
(side pairings welcome)

Kuroko no Basket
Kagami/Aomine *
(side pairings welcome)

~kpop~

You can find me on...
KofK: blackbriar
Recolor.me: Sassy Kat
Gaia: Xie Wufei
Sylestia: Murkysoulwaters
Roleplay Repository: Murkysoulwaters
Deviant art: Kat Dakuu

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-15-2019 at 11:31 PM..

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-02-2014, 04:08 AM

Hmm Germany/Italy might be doable for me. I'll have to refresh my Hetalia though just so I can get the character right =)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 04:19 AM

sounds good to me. Have anything in mind for a story?

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-02-2014, 04:38 AM

Hmm not off the top of my head without doing a refresher on Hetalia. I'll end up having to refresh myself tomorrow though because it's getting pretty late and I have to get my kids up for school in the morning but I should be back on tomorrow. Maybe by then I'll have an idea about plots and stuff.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 04:51 AM

cool. I'll use the time to read some fanfics or something. Watch a few episodes. I don't have that much confidence in my ability to write the pairing, but it is something I want to try.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-22-2014, 02:15 AM

I'm still looking for this. Are there no hetalia lovers here?

Nirn

Old 07-24-2014, 01:09 AM

I might take you up on this at some point, but it'll involve a bit of rewatching of things first. I haven't seen Hetalia in ages.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-24-2014, 01:25 AM

I'm okay with that. I haven't watched it in a while either come to think of it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-31-2014, 09:46 PM

How come I can't get anyone to rp with me?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 09:49 PM

i can roleplay with you here my forum.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-again-xd.html

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-31-2014, 10:12 PM

You'd rp hetalia?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 10:13 PM

i have watched hetalia :3 i have never done one yet

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-31-2014, 10:17 PM

I see. What pairing would you want to do?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 11:11 PM

well i love japan america but I was thinking about America and OC

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-01-2014, 12:09 AM

I don't do Oc's sorry. I might go for Japan and America, though it's not something I was looking for.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 09:08 PM

Nanowrimo is almost over so I'm looking again.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2014, 05:40 AM

Hi. I'd be willing to do France/England with you if you're still looking.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-28-2014, 02:35 AM

Yeah, I'm still looking. Do you have a preference to which character you like to write?

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2014, 02:52 AM

I'd prefer to play England~

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-28-2014, 03:33 AM

Cool. I'm much better with france. Do you want to write canon or au? I can come up with some plots unless you have anything in mind.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2014, 04:14 AM

Canon maybe? I'd love to hear some of your ideas.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-28-2014, 04:34 AM

If it's canon, I wouldn't be able to come up with anything more complicated than unrequited love with at least one of them.
The ideas I have in my head are both AU and more in depth. One would be France working at a gentleman's club of some sort (possibly a gay one) as a bar tender and England being a frequent customer.
The second plot would be England as a cop and Francis is either a consultant he recruited from the seedy sort of life or he's an actual good guy and just got sent in as an undercover. But either way he should be posing as a pimp or something shady like that.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2014, 04:37 AM

Hmmm. I like the one with France working in a club.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-28-2014, 04:43 AM

Okay. We can do that. Uh...anything else we need to discuss?

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-28-2014, 05:23 AM

I don't think so. :) Would you mind starting?