Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 10:47 AM

In the year 2020 humans and vampires began a war. The humans fought for 17 long hard years. But in the end it was for naught. In the end the vampires won, causing humans to have to pay 5,000 a year for each member of their family. If they are unable to pay, the eldest child will be sacrificed to the vampires as payment for the next two years.

[imgleft]http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww204/XxMist1x/anime-8.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Arabella Marie Holtz
Brief Bio: Born two years before the war, she has been raised to think of the vampires as evil vicious creatures. Although, when her family was unable to pay for one of her siblings, she offered herself to the vampire leader, who's youngest son was in need of a wife. He agreed to allow her to live, if she married his son, therefore making her family immune to payment each year.
Other/Personality: Arabella is shy until she gets to know someone, but once she warms up to someone, she becomes very open minded, and talks a lot when nervous. She can be a bit boastful at times. She enjoys nature, and walks at night.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 AM

Name: Jake Dravis
Brief Bio: Jake was a normal human until he was offered to the vampires who then decided not to kill him but make him join their side, if he was to have refused he would have be ripped apart, the person he has to thank is the vampire leaders son saying he looked like a strong human and would make a great vampire, ever since he has be close friends with the vampire boy who saved his life
Other/Personality: Jake is a quite person, he hardly ever talks and when he dose its only to the vampire leader or his son. Jake is a nature guy and protests when people go to destroy it. Jake can also lose his temper quite easily, although he never loses his temper to the leader.

(i will change it if you want)

Last edited by dragonjake; 06-07-2010 at 11:15 AM..

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 11:45 AM

((It's good lol))

Arabella sighed she and her father drove up to the mansion where the wedding between her and Jake Dravis, a vampire was due to take place. "Arabella, try to smile." Her father said reaching over and patting her knee. "I'll try... I just can't believe you sold me to them to be a vampire's bride..." She said as the car came to a stop and the doors opened. "It was either that or let them kill you." Her father sighed. "I'd rather have been killed." She said as She grabbed the skirt of her simple white dress and allowed her father to lead the way to the congressional, where everyone already sat waiting for her to arrive.

dragonjake

Old 06-07-2010, 11:47 AM

((wait is my guy meant to be the son of the vampire leader?))

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 11:49 AM

((Originally yes lol))

dragonjake

Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 AM

((oh ok then))
Jake looked at his dad "why do i have to marry a human?" he said as he looked at his dad who looked back at him with a frown "i wanted you to get married so the human was perfect for you" he said as he stood and waited with Jake "and no complaining, or i will punish you, understand?" Jake looked at his dad "yes father, as you wish" he said as he saw Arabella walk in "oh boy, here it goes" he mumbled to himself while standing up strait and waited

Ember Mist

Old 06-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Arabella smiled at the few humans who sat on her side of the room, while the other side was packed full of vampires. "Father please... lets just leave." She whispered fighting back tears. Her father patted her back, and lead her down the aisle to were Jake and father stood waiting. She faked a smile for Jake and took her place beside him.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 06:34 AM

Jakes father looked at Arabella and smiled, he then patted Jake on the back and sat down, Jake stood next to Arabella and gave a small smile "i don't think she likes me" he thought to himself, he looked at his dad who gave him a thumbs up, which meant everything will be ok

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 06:40 AM

Arabelle looked away from Jake as the preacher began to recite the wedding things and then had then recite the vows. She turned to face him and faked another happy smile. "With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine." She said holding out her hand for his and holding the ring in her hand.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 06:58 AM

((ummm... ive never seen a wedding, so after shes put the ring on Jake, Jake has to say the same thing?))

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 07:02 AM

((Yes, And then we can skip to the reception... Sorry I didn't know lol))

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 07:06 AM

((oh ok then))
Jake let her put the ring on and said the same thing "With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine." and did the same as her

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 07:10 AM

Arabella smiled falsely happily throughout the rest of the wedding then hurried to sit next to her friends at the reception, wanting to live the last night with her friends before she was trapped with her blood sucking husband. "I can't believe I'm married... to a vampire no less." She sighed sipping her wine.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 07:14 AM

Jake sighed and moved towards his dad "father, she dosen't like me... i can feel that she dosen't" he said looking over at her "humans shouldn't get married to vampires" Jake said as he looked at the floor "nonsence Jake, it just takes time for her to get used to you" his dad said patting him on the back "just forget about it" he said as he sat in the shadows in a corner, watching everyone have fun

----------

((i will be back in like 2 hours :)))

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 07:19 AM

((Kk. Hey let's keep the OOC's on our profiles lol.))

Arabella looked over at Jake and bit back a tear. "Go dance with your husband." her father ordered. Sighing she got up and slowly made her way over to him. "H..h..hi... U..u..um w..w..would you like to d..d..dance?" She asked quietly.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 06-08-2010 at 07:22 AM..

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 11:04 AM

Jake looked at her from the shadow and stood up, he was 6 foot 3 inches and was in a fowl mood "oh, so you suddenly want a dance... well im not in the mood" hesaid as he sat back down "Jake!" his dad shouted "how dare you treat her like that" his dad said looking at Arabella "im sorry he's being like a child, just ignore him" his dad said to her "yeah ignore me" Jake said as he looked at the rest of the people

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 11:09 AM

Anne looked up at him as he towered over her. She was 5 foot 4 inches and she hated being so short. She blinked back a few tears as he spoke and looked up at his father. "R...r...right..." She said then turned and quickly walked out of the room. She hadn't even thought about how he felt about this wedding... She felt so selfish. After wandering a bit, with tears streaming down her face, she found a small garden with a large fountain in the middle. Spotting a small bench, she walked over and sat down and buried her face in her hands as she continued to cry.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 11:14 AM

Jake had sat there long enough to calm down "Jake, if i was you i would go say sorry to Arabella" his dad comanded "i was going even if you hadn't told me to" Jake said as he walked out and wandered around looking for Arabella. after a while he heard someone crying "oh dam" he thought as he realised it was Arabella, he had made her cry and now felt guilty, slow he walked up to her "are you ok?" he asked as he took a seat next to her and hugged her "im sorry i was a jerk"

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Arabella looked up as he hugged her and wiped her eyes, trying not to ruin her make up. "I..I..I'm fine. I..I..It's not your fault. I..I was just so upset about this wedding.... I...I didn't even think about how you must feel... I..I feel so horrible that I've acted like a spoiled brat." She said hugging him back and resting her head lightly against his shoulder.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 11:22 AM

Jake laughed lightly "your not a spoilt brat, you didn't even act like one" he said as he looked at the stars "i understand it is hard for you being married to a vampire" he said as he hugged her slightly harded "but why did you go through with it? i could have said that i didn't mind" he looked at her "im the evil one here, not you"

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 AM

"Because... I..if I didn't... I..i would have been killed... D..d..don't you know what your kind is doing?" She asked looking up at him. "Every year we have to pay 1,000 dollars per member over 16.. and if w..we don't have the money... T...t..then you have to give the vampires your......your eldest child..." She said wiping her eyes.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Jake stood up "i know... but there is nothing i can do" he looked at her "im one of them i know, but i can't do nothing about the killing" he looked at the perty through the window "if i tried anything... my dad would have to kill me" he looked back at her "i don't want to put him through that" he started to walk away "im sorry... theres nothing i can do"

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 11:43 AM

Arabella watched as he began to walk away and hung her head. "I..i know.... and I..I'm sorry... I...I... I shouldn't have brought that up....." She said biting her lip until it bled.

dragonjake

Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM

Jake smelt blood from somewhere, he turned around and looked at her lip "why are you biting your lip? its not your fault you have a right to bring that up" he said hoping his vampire instincs wouldn't over power him "look just don't hurt your self when there is a vampire around, because if i wasn't married to you... i would have sucked your blood already... oh and don't worry i will make sure no-one hurts you" he said moving closer for a hug

Ember Mist

Old 06-08-2010, 12:02 PM

Arabella blushed as she tasted the blood in her mouth and looked up at him. She had forgotten he was a vampire and that the blood would most likely invoke an attack. "S..s..sorry..." She said hugging him lightly again. "D..d..do you think.. w..we could make this a happy marriage? eventually?" She asked looking up at him as she stood.