Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-28-2014, 11:36 PM

Yamato looked to her for a moment, as she watched him. He had a light glint within his eye, for his own intrest was within this work. He took a sip of the liquid within his glass. Their order was brought, set before the two of them. They were left to enjoy their food, as others around them. There were many speaking and laughing, it was disgusting in a sense, that with so much going on they were all laughing carefree and acting as if they had the world at their hands. It was one of the reasons why he disliked having to come to these things. He did not fit in with them on many levels. He barley touched his food, only managing a few small bites. He could feel the glances his way from the shareholder table, but he did not give them a glance or a moment of his attention.

He remained mostly silent after that, engaging Ambrosia in light conversation at times, but he would say nothing more on the events he had planned. Soon enough though, the man who had been up there befor upon the stage, returned to it. He began speaking, as the waiters picked up the plates. Dessert, tea and coffee was brought out. Yamato stirred his coffee, listening to the man who was up on the stage. He was adressing the problem that had arrisen between the middle nations and the north. The shareholders and Alexander came to mind at this topic. The man soon turned the table over to the shareholders, giving them a chance to speak about the matter at hand. Yamato rested his head upon his hand, as he glanced over at the table. Which of the fools would be the one to try to worm their way out of this? And would they be foolish enough to attempt to adress him in the middle of this all as well.

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 05-29-2014, 03:50 AM

Ambrosia kept her eyes away from the podium where the Shareholders were getting ready to say their piece as she concentrated on Yamato, she could see from his plate that he wasn't eating very much, she didn't know for sure, but she was certain he wasn't a cyborg, unlike her the need to eat was greater for him. Would Makoto be upset if she learned of this? If Yamato wasn't taking care of himself in her absence.. She wasn't sure at first what to do before she looked from his food to him again,
"Do not neglect your food, it is important to eat and stay healthy." She stated, hoping it would prompt him into eating more. Since his second wasn't here she would need to make sure to look after him. Ambrosia could have put many reasons behind it, one of which cropped up telling her that it was her obligation now that he was her leader, but that didn't seem correct.

She worked calmly on her own meal, what she could eat of it anyway, Doctor Owens had taught her to eat politely when she had regular utensils to use, so out of habit; she ate with at least a little care. She didn't watch the people talking on the stand, nor did she listen to them. The Shareholders were finally spinning their yarn about how a sudden threat on the border had forced them to take action, sending in the brave soldiers of Talos Squadron but then pined momentarily about the loss of a fine officer whose body was so kindly returned to them by Midland forces.

They then went on to say how in a show of their support for Talos and C.R.O.N.O.S they had offered one of their finest pilots. Though Ambrosia hadn't expected them to point her out and they did so, a light was turned to their table and she looked up at them. What caught her most, however, was that Alexander man and his associate. Now that she'd been ousted as a pilot, he was staring directly at her, in fact so was the Brittanian. Something about both those stares made her go cold inside. She really wanted to withdraw at this point, but she stood stock still, frozen in place. In her sudden fright of the situation she'd accidentally gripped her utensils too tightly, the metal practically warping in her hands like hard putty.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 05-29-2014 at 05:28 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-29-2014, 02:07 PM

Yamato glanced at the female, as she spoke to him. Telling him to not neglect his meal was a bit surprising. Makoto had often had to remind him to eat, or sleep for that matter. He was more of a put others before self-kind of guy…though few knew that. It was kind of amusing in a cute way, though he did not proceed to eat any more upon his plate. He glanced at the podium, his ears picking up what the shareholders were saying. It was disgusting and annoying, they were merely covering their own asses as he had expected. However, when they signaled Ambrosia out, he stiffened a bit. The spot light moved on to them, as well as all the eyes within the room. He caught the way she seemed to close up, the pressure and the scene seemed to be too much for her. His eyes narrowed a bit, and his scowl returned for a moment.

He sat his cup down, standing as he faced the podium, his intense icy glare on the shareholder. He seemed about to say something, however it would have never been known. At that moment, a waitress dropped a tray on the floor, glasses and plates shattering. Many looked over, some of the wait staff nearby moving to help her. Many of the onlookers laughed, causing her to blush redder. Yamato’s jaw clenched tightly, slightly thankful the scene had happened. He took Ambrosia’s hand without a word, leading her out of the room. “We are leaving” he said, having enough of the façade for the night. However, they did not get too far before a voice echoed after them. “Coming to the aid of a woman…and they say chivalry is dead” Yamato stopped, his eyes closing for a moment, before he turned. Allen had followed them out, smiling at the scene of the two of them. “Quite the deer in the headlights, good thing she has you to be her prince charming” he chuckled. “That was disgraceful” Yamato said calmly to the man.

Before he could move though, Allen moved forward. Closing the gap between them swiftly, he stepped forward, placing his hands on either side of the young chief against the pillar behind him. Yamato refused to move or look away, standing his ground. “So cute when you’re feisty” Allen chuckled again. “I would not degrade myself with someone so vile and disgusting” was Yamato’s response, looking him directly in the eyes. For a moment, Allen’s handsome face turned dark. “Careful….that mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble dear Yamato…and daddy is no longer around to protect you” he said. “I do not need anyone to protect me to handle you” Yamato did not falter, the two of them stood there in silence for a moment.

HC-Gal

Old 05-29-2014, 06:59 PM

Ambrosia hadn't let go of the knife and fork as Yamato grabbed her hand, ultimately taking her by the wrist as she was lead away. She didn't have the capacity to react at first, still stunned by what was happening, more so when Allen approached, she didn't understand the metaphors he used, prince charming, deer-in-the-headlights, neither seemed to bring any relevant imagery to her mind, however the part of her mind that was machine was beginning to view the situation as hostile, especially the seemingly vulnerable position of Yamato.

The silverware in her hands dropped to the clean floor, small red splatters occurred around them. While her internal cybernetics were strong enough, the metallic utensils had cut into her palms and fingers, resulting in them bleeding mildly. She was initially reaching to grab Allen's wrist when she saw the red in her own hands. She momentarily processed the sight of it before she stared at Yamato quietly, not even looking at Allen,
"I require something to stem the bleeding in my hands. We will be busy tomorrow, as you have said, so we should return and get these minor wounds dealt with." She glanced at Allen then, "Excuse us, time is currently limited." She used the back of her hand to brush Allen's aside, so that Yamato could go,
"Until such a time as my current contract holder, Hatsuharu Yamato, relinquishes that contract, I will be forced to remove all obstacles from his present goals. Non-lethal pacification of even Shareholders is permitted in my protocols." She added the second part, in some way as a warning that she was ready to lever him directly into the floor if he persisted. They wanted a brutally efficient soldier and she was displaying that aspect, disguising a certain level of rebellion as part of her programming.

"Just remember who gave you that contract, 66." Aldritch could be heard nearby, calmly pulling out a cigar and watching her reaction. She said nothing, she did nothing, waiting only for Yamato to move, her eyes were focused on him. As he had instructed, she focused only on him, it was surprisingly effective, it allowed her to ignore their comments and words, even with Aldritch taunting her subtly with her original designation. His secretary seemed to have a lost, confused expression on her face, clearly unaware of matters, but she straightened herself out calmly and simply waited for matters to resolve themselves. A waiter was already approaching to get the fallen utensils with some sanitary gloves and a bag, however he gawked silently to himself at the bent-out-of-shape metal.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-29-2014, 10:11 PM

Allen glared slightly at the female, brushing him off from his fun. Yamato glanced at her, then to her hands. When the second shareholder spoke up, his eyes moved over to the man. For a moment he thought of speaking out of his own accord, but it was best to see to Ambrosia's hands, and remove her from this situation. People already beginning to peek out at them from the dining hall. "Good evening" was all he said, brushing off the two men himself as not worth the effort. He gently led Ambrosia out, pulling his phone out for a moment to alert the driver. Once the two were seated within the car, he took her hand with his own. Pulling out a hankerchief, he cleaned the blood careful not to hurt her. He was not a surgeon, but he had his own medical knowledge. A kit within the limo for emergencies, he remained silent as he cleaned and bandaged the wounds up for now.

Part of him felt disgusting and merely wished to take a long shower. Another part was simply annoyed with the insects they had been forced to 'play nice' with back at that place. He had little doubt they would wonder what had happened, and why he had gone. As well as little doubt the shareholders would spin their web so the blame laid on him. He cared little. Glancing up at her, he noted a small ringlet of hair out of place. Removing his slightly blood stained glove, he reached up without giving it a second thought. Honestly, his mind was more on many things than on his own actions at that moment. Brushing it back behind her ear, he did not even seem to notice he had just revealed an X shaped scar upon the back and palm of his hand. It laid within the center, his eyes catching it finally, he pulled back. He slipped his glove back on, caring little for the blood at this moment. "I should have never asked you to come" he said, turning away to move his gaze out the window at the now dark night sky.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-29-2014 at 10:13 PM..

HC-Gal

Old 05-29-2014, 11:00 PM

Ambrosia followed after Yamato quietly, staying so once they got into the car. She didn't react, at least out loud, as he cleaned the blood away. They weren't serious wounds, surface damage to the skin mostly. Her hands twitched as if they were in pain which each dab while he cleared the blood away. Pain itself registered to her mind, but for the most part her nervous system was dulled to that particular extreme. She was no stranger to blood either. Her eyes followed his hand as it moved to put hair back behind her ear and she caught the appearance of the cross-mark on his hand.

Whether he hid it or not, the image alone was now memorized. But she was not going to ask about it, it wasn't exactly in her nature to inquire into some-one's old wounds unless the information might have been considered relevant. When he suggested never having asked her to come, she stared at him again,
"Negative." She replied calmly, "If you had not, I would not have tried to wear a dress for the first time, or tried to understand the concept of lipstick. I would not have spoken with Makoto. I would have spoken less with you and learned less." She listed these things off mechanically, but there was a certain level of seriousness on her face, "I would not have gotten first hand experience as to exactly what kind of people the Shareholders are. Or gained my increased desire to assist you."

She looked at her hands. She wanted to do more with them, but right now they were being taken care of,
"I would not have felt that strange warm feeling-" She curled one of her hands toward herself to point to the area where her heart was, "-here. Doctor called that feeling happiness. I felt so much that it almost hurt inside me when you told me there is nothing wrong with my existence." Ambrosia admitted calmly, holding her hand out again, "And now again while you are tending to the damage in my palm. I cannot explain the feeling of happiness or why I get it, but I grow accustomed to it. It feels like a favorable state. I can no longer see the error in your inviting me." She replied simply. Of course she acted like it was all logical, but it was still her sincere effort. Was she trying to cheer him up? She pondered about it a moment,
"Doctor sometimes looked the way you do now. I do not find it favorable."

Last edited by HC-Gal; 05-29-2014 at 11:03 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-30-2014, 01:57 AM

He looked over to her one more, raising an eyebrow slightly at her words. She spoke about why it had not been a bad thing that she had come to the dinner with him in the first place. It was nice to hear partially, and for a moment, he felt an odd feeling surface within his chest. He gently took her hand himself, kissing the back of it in a sort of thank you without words. The ride did not last long however, the driver soon pulling up to the base to let the two of them out. It was a bit chilled out, his eyes moving to the female once more. He slipped off his coat as the driver pulled away. The two of them were left on their own, he placed it gently around her shoulder.

His hands slipped into his pockets, his eyes moving up to the sky above them. Without the lights of the base on, the stars were beautiful above them. He had seen them a few times when he was younger like this. It was one of the few sights that could still take his breath away. The starlight reflected down upon him along with the moon. It gave a warm light upon his figure, giving him almost a ...higher power look to him. The cold icy exterior seemed to melt a bit, warming a bit. He looked a bit calm, before he returned his gaze once more to her. He slipped a hand out, before he brushed his hair out of his eye.

"It is beautiful out" he says, "have you ever been able to see the stars before?" It was probrably a random and odd question, but it was one he found himself asking. With all she had been though...had she ever been able to enjoy the simple elegance of the stars? Not to far away, Trigger was walking with Jerry after dinner. Spotting the pair out front, he grabbed the other's hand and pulled him down into the bushes with him. "No way.." he peeked out, smiling as he saw them. "The big bad chief and the ice queen....on a date~" he laughed, putting his hand over his mouth to stay silent from their hiding place.

He listened in on what the two of them were saying a bit, curious as to why Yamato would be asking about the stars. His own eyes lifted to the sky above them, as he looked at the hundreds of twinkling stars above them. Even he had to admit, it was beautiful out. He looked to Jerry, a smirk upon his face.

HC-Gal

Old 05-30-2014, 03:37 AM

Ambrosia took a moment to check the bandages on her hands briefly, she flexed her fingers a few times initially, but stopped when he took her hand to kiss it. Unlike with the man who had grabbed her before, she stayed relaxed, allowing him to do as he pleased before she withdrew her hands, fingers curling closed. She climbed out of the car with him, though gave him a strange look again as he gave her his coat. She personally couldn't understand the gesture, but there was something about having the scent of him closer, it presented a level of safety beyond having held his arm earlier.

"Doctor would bring me outside sometimes, although I still do not quite understand what he was looking for above him." Ambrosia replied to his question, there were still plenty of concepts beyond her overall understanding and this was among them. He called them beautiful. If she were to liken that to her experiences so far. Stunning, beautiful, he'd described her in this fashion,
"Is there an aspect that the stars and I share? I do not believe my chemical or physical composition is anywhere near to that of a star." Ambrosia considered for a moment but then looked at him again, "So it is a matter of aesthetic taste..?"

Jerry was a little surprised when he was suddenly dragged into the bushes before he saw what Trigger was pointing out. When the other male laughed he too clamped his hands over the other's mouth like an extra muffler. What exactly was witht his chick though? Ice-queen one moment, but then dressed to the Nines. And now she was walking around casually with Yamato. He wondered if their leader actually knew her before this, he couldn't help but feel like she was getting some kind of special treatment,
"Hey Trigger.. Y'don't think it's kinda weird that she's so friendly with the boss..? It's not like any of us know her.." He questioned, he wasn't so interested in the stars himself, everything had been weird about today and this was just taking the cake.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-30-2014, 05:18 AM

He looked at her again, she was completely clueless. "Nevermind.." he reached a hand up, looping a finger lightly into his tie to loosen it a bit. He wanted to go to his room, he had already made arrangements to stay at the base tonight. Makoto had taken care of his things for tomorrow. Trigger looks at the other, "is someone jealous? Perhaps you have a crush on the chief?" He chuckled, elbowing him a bit. "If we know anything about em, it's that he can handle himself....ice queen or not, no one can beat our own icy king~." He pushed him along, trying to get him to move so they could leave. Unfortunately, the rustle caught Yamato's attention. His eyes narrowed slightly, "reveal yourself now, or you will regret it." Yamato made good on his promises, so it was not a good idea to try hiding from him. Trigger slowly stepped out, dragging Jerry along with him. "What is the meaning of this?" Yamato asked, turning his gaze from one to the other.

"Uh...just passing through sir" Trigger said, "didn't see a thing!" He gave his friend a nudge, as if telling him to speak up and agree with him. Yamato turning his gaze on the other man, he waited to hear what he had to say about all of this. The calmer, slightly more relaxed Yamato gone. His icy exterior back into place, standing up straight as he waited for whatever the man's excuse would be at this point. Trigger noted a bit of the shift, looking at him for a moment. Had the chief actually been starting to...relax? He did not think he had seen him relax around anyone other than Makoto, and even then it was most of the time when no one else was around...or supposed to be. But the thought of him and Jerry spying on him seemed to have begun to bring about the wrath of their fare leader. He hoped Jerry picked his words right, or they might have been stuck helping clean the mechs and the fields for a long time coming.

HC-Gal

Old 05-30-2014, 07:05 AM

Ambrosia once more gave him a curious look. She was certain that she'd missed something again, she didn't like it whent he doctor said that word, it was something she didn't understand, so it frustrated her again. But oddly enough it didnt upset her as much this time. Perhaps because she was in a good state of mind already? At Yamato's alert behaviour she whirled around, reaching almost reflexively to her side, but only then realized she had no gun available. She looked down at her side momentarily, but then up again as Yamato threatened, balling her hands up into fists briefly. Once she saw who the suspects where her hands eased off.

Jerry's blood had run cold when Trigger's sudden movements caused noise and got them both caught. He smiled weakly, waving his fingers at the boss in a nervous fashion and grinning slightly, Trigger played coy, then nudged him and he shot a glare at the other man, half wanting to just outright say it, he breathed in through his nose and sighed,
"This idiot dropped a piece of equipment around here so we were just scrounging around to find it, I think some-one else probably found it though," He replied, sure, he was lying, but they were still friends, he would protect him, in or out of his mech.

Ambrosia glanced up at the stars once more, leaving whatever happened with Jerry and trigger to Yamato, she wanted to know what was so fascinating about the stars, why did both Doctor Owens and Yamato find them beautiful? There was a slight warning in her left eye, surface temperature was dropping it allowed to get too cold would lead to eventual effects on her remaining biology, best to be in her best state by tomorrow, so getting into the base was a good idea. She was almost about to walk away but then remembered she had his coat on her shoulders still, so she reached up and removed it, handing it over to him and bowing rather politely,
"I will go see Miss Rielsa," She stated calmly, it was time to return to her own clothes and her own appearance.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-30-2014, 05:20 PM

Trigger had been in part trying to protect the other as well. The two of them standing there. Yamato could tell easily that they were lying, but his attention turned to Ambrosia as the coat was returned to him. He nodded, allwing her to leave them there to speak. When she would leave and they were alone, he would turn back to the other two, folding his coat over his arm for the moment. "Now are you going to tell me the real reason, or are you really willing to risk lying" his voice calm and collected. Now that the three of them were alone Trigger sighed, at least now the other could speak without inserting his foot into his mouth as much. He looked to Jerry. It had been his thought that something more had been going on with that woman, now would be the time to voice that to the air.

His eyes were then a bit driven to Yamato and he paused. Was that...blood? On his gloves and a bit on his coat. Had Yamato been bleeding? If so then why? He felt a bit of anger rise up within himself now as well. Had that woman hurt him? Yamato did not seem in pain, so at least that was good. If the other had been wounded to an extreme, people would have some serious explaining to do. He looked to Jerry for a moment then Yamato. "I...should go see if....bye" he smiled, allowing the two of them to be alone to talk it out. He slipped off before either of them could object. Yamato watched with a bit of a sigh, but he had a feeling a bit of this had to do more with Jerry. He turned to the man, "come.." He passed him, walking inside and up to his office. Standing outside would do them no good.

At least in here, they could talk and relax a bit. He could feel a bit of exhaustion setting in. He tossed his coat on the back of one of the chairs, reaching up to loosen his tie a bit more as he waited for the other to enter as well. "Close the door behind you" he said, he did not want to deal with the shareholders spying or anything on them for now. Moving to the bar, he poured two drinks of something stronger. He had mentioned before of not being a strong drinker, but at the moment he needed something. He turned to the desk, sitting one upon the edge before moving around to his seat. Sitting, he crossed his legs and took a sip. "Now tell me what were you risking spying on me for?" he asks calmly.

HC-Gal

Old 05-30-2014, 07:14 PM

"What the hell, man!?" Jerry yelled after his friend, so much for friends protecting friends, if he was just going to throw Jerry under the bus like that to save his own neck. The tanned young man obviously looked annoyed as he watched his friend dash off, how was it he could just run off and now Jerry was left to deal with this? His head turned to Yamato and he pulled a face, fantastic, now the boss wanted to talk to just him. The annoyed expression remained as he followed after Yamato, throwing his hands in his pockets as he walked, grumbling internally.

Once they reached his office, Jerry stepped in reluctantly, but he pulled a defiant face,
"Well, first off, Chief, I wasn't spying on anything. You're great, but you aint so special that I'd take the time out of my day to be laying down on my belly in the friggin bushes just to watch you, that's some creepy stalker bullshit. I'm not some fictional super-agent like in those stupid movies. Second; it was that ass, Trigger, who dragged me into the bushes with him in the first place to watch what you two were doing," He replied, correcting him and staring aside, "I honestly don't give a crap what you were doing with that woman, she's just a puppet for the assholes that got Carl killed, anyhow, if you were lookin' for a good opportunity to snap her neck then I'd be all for it. Friggin' nerve of them bastards to throw her in his place. She's obviously not here to help us. I dunno what her deal is, but she doesn't belong here." Well he'd finally opened his mouth about it, but he knew this was likely all going to backfire on him, especially considering the lousy performance he gave, but everything about that lady sent off the worst signals in Jerry. Or perhaps he was just holding a petty grudge against the Shareholders and her, Ultimately he was just giving a voice to his feelings, venting his frustration.

Ambrosia had reached the room where Makoto had helped her change, initially she raised her hand to knock on the door, however she found herself staring at the makeshift bandaging work done by Yamato. Pain still registered, she clenched her hand tight and the sensation flared, however she reopened her hand once more staring at the bandage. Small dots of red eventually merged and formed a line along the material.
She finally knocked on the door,
"Ma'am. Ambrosia present. I am here to return your clothing."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-30-2014, 08:11 PM

Yamato listened to the man. Normally, he would have had little trouble putting the man back within his place. But there had been enough fighting today and drama. He took a drink, watching the other for a moment. His expression did not faulter, as he watched him. Trigger had not been trying to throw him under the bus, protecting him in his own way. Yamato always had been more for one getting things out there and being simple forward instead of wasting time. He sat the glass down, folding his hands for a moment. "I understand your concerns" he says, allowing the first part to slide for now. "They will not be allowed to slide either way for this trouble they have caused, but you should understand by now that things are not always what they seem...even people" he looked at him, nodding to the chair.

"Sit" he said, turning his own sideways a bit to look at the fireplace. "I am in no way simply allowing her to fall in line here" he closed his eyes, "it is best to get an idea of the enemy however, before jumpping to rash and foolish actions. I will not allow another within this team to lose their life because of those men." His eyes opened half way, "allowing trival emotions such as anger cloud your judgement is going to lead you to get sloppy...are you really willing to put yourself or your team in danger because of it?" He glanced at him. He was right in a way, if the other could not get past this grudge now, what would happen while they were in the field? He was risking quite a bit by allowing it to be dominant within him. His hair lightly over his eye once more he sighed.

"If she or anyone makes a move to cross me or this opperation...I will eliminate them" the words were laced with an ice that would have made a shiver run through any who heard them, including the other. He turned fully towards him once more, the look within his eyes reflecting it. "After tomorrow, things will be taking a change around here....Each of you have been selected for your abilities both on and off of the field" he paused for a moment, "I have no doubt you will all be able to handle what lies ahead of you. The question is if you...doubt that you or the others will be able to handle it?"

HC-Gal

Old 05-31-2014, 05:18 AM

Jerry folded his arms also, listening to the boss speak, hell, he might have preferred Yamato yelling at him. When he said that things and people weren't all what they seemed he figured it was probably a hint about her, he suppose that could have been the case, he didn't really know much more about her than what little he'd seen. Maybe it wasn't entirely fair to judge her without knowing her, but she hadn't exactly gone out of her way to be agreeable or pleasant, it was difficult to relate to her.

He sat when prompted, leaning on his knees with his elbows while he looked up at the chief, honestly he rarely heard him speak this much out of official orders and various speeches like the one earlier today. It was reassuring to think he treated that woman with some suspicion too, or that he at least wasn't completely unwary. When he lectured Jerry about his temperament, the man lowered his head a little, being told off by some-one four years his junior was a little laughable but it was true at the same time,
"I can handle it, boss.. It just sucks. He sighed, rubbing the back of his head, "It just.. It aint the same without him around.." The older male put his hands together, interlacing his fingers and gripping tight, "But it aint just the Shareholders gotta pay for this little screw up, those bastards at that base humiliated us, I wanna beat the crap outta them, let them know they messed with the wrong Squad.."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2014, 05:46 AM

"Then stop acting as if you are a spoiled child and move forward" he said rather bluntly. "I meant what I said before...if you are unable to handle this, you are useless to me and the team" he sat back once more. "The man gave his life for the team...for each of you...if you truly respect and care for him then do not wollow in his death. Use it to move forward and get stronger as he would have wanted" he kept his gaze on the other. "Live...continue fight and protect those who call you their comrad, and those who rely on us to keep scum such as them from reaching a position of power within this world." He allowed a moment of silence to fall between them, only the sound of the fire heard during that time. "They will all pay and fall to those they see as nothing...they made the mistake of testing us" his voice calm still, but held the icy undertone now once more.

"Their mistake is underestimating me as well as the team...making an enemy of us will end in their demise" he paused for a moment, before looking at him once more. "It is late. You and the others will need your strength for tomorrow..." he leaned forward once more, resting his elbows on the desk before him. He intertwined his fingers, his natural unreadable demenior returning. "Go...think about all of this, for once you get on the plane tomorrow turning back is not an option. Nor is failure. Be certain it is what you want, and that you can handle it" he said, "I need a team I can trust completely...and who trusts me completely in return. If you are unable to do so..." He stood, moving around the desk and to the door, his hand upon the knob "then do not bother showing up." With that he opened the door, glancing sideways for a moment to see Trigger leaning by the door. He had not abandoned the other, staying outside but close even if it had meant he got caught and in trouble.

Without a word, Yamato walked down the hall and towards his own quarters. Reaching them, he closed the door. A scowl appearing upon his face, he reached up to pull of his tie with one hand and tossed it aside. His head was pounding, as he ran a hand through his hair. Pulling off his gloves, he did not bother to pick up the clothes for now as he made his way to the bed. Laying back upon it, he closed his eyes and moved his arm over them. Makoto glanced up towards the door, moving to it and opening it. She noted the other's hands, pulling her into the room. "Are you alright?" she asked, immediately getting her some pajamas to change into and out of the dress. "What happened?" she closed the door, unzipping the dress. She would turn her back to the woman, waiting for her answer, as well as for her to change. Once she had, she would sit the other in a chair, examining her hands for a moment with a sigh. She moved behind her, slowly letting the other's hair down from the bun. She ran a brush gently through it.

HC-Gal

Old 05-31-2014, 07:32 AM

Jerry frowned a bit as Yamato went a little overboard with his last statement, do not bother showing up? If he had to say that, not to mention put up a mask around his own squadron, he had to consider his own trust issues before he questioned Jerry about that. The tanned male glared at him a bit, putting his hands back in pocket and staring aside, trust was a two way street, it had to go both ways if he wanted to preach about it. In the end it didn't matter though. If it meant avenging Carl, putting the boot to the Shareholders and protecting who remained in the squad? He would be there.

As he stepped out behind Yamato, he stared aside at Trigger darkly, face dropping a little. He could hear Yamato walking away, but he had little to say to his friend, eventually just turning away from him. The side of his face twitched in irritation, he'd had supposed friends punk out on him like that before, yet they showed up all grateful and smiles after he'd taken the rap for them. Eventually he figured out that such people weren't friends at all. He started walking away, keeping his hands in his pockets while grinding his teeth. He looked over his shoulder only briefly,
"I'm going to bed, leave me alone." he muttered, staring ahead again.

"I am in good condition, minimal damage," She replied in relation to her hands, though asking what happened was a little more complex, "I will attempt to summarize. We were driven to the location, we spoke to a Midland official. We ate, although Yamato did not eat as much as would be required of a meal for his particular build, the Shareholders explained the matter of Carl Smith's death and introduced me, although the.." She paused, looking at her hands again, "The.." She wasn't sure how to explain exactly what had occurred, she changed out from the dress and into the pajamas, they made more sense to her than the dress and she no longer had to wear those strangely shaped shoes,
"The light stunned me and I mistakenly cut my hands with my utensils. A shareholder made a move I considered threatening towards Yamato so I made sure that he could leave. He saw fit to administer aid to my hands." Ambrosia finally finished, finally choosing words that made sense to her. But having light stun her was a bit vague, it wasn't like it was a flood light, she simply froze up,
"We returned to base and he showed particular interest in the stars, but he did not explain why, then we were interrupted by Mr Marston and Mr Trigger,"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2014, 03:02 PM

Trigger sighed, only following the other. He stepped in front of him, but he was not smiling at all. In fact...he was completely serious, as he looked at the other. "If you honestly think I would abandone you, you seriously need to think again" he says, his voice not like normal. "No matter the way he said it though, the message is the same, Carl would not want you beating yourself up like this or carrying some stupif vendetta. He would want you to move forward and find happiness. The team needs you...Yamato needs you, even if he can't say it right now." He stepped aside, "and even if you hate my guts I need you...and will always have your back..." With that he simply walked down the other hall, heading off to his own room and leaving the other to his own anger it seemed. Makoto sighed, shaking her head a bit. "Quite the evening then" she said, sitting the brush down. She looked at the other female, nodding a bit though she did not ask any more questions for the moment.

"It will be a long day tomorrow, we should both get some sleep" she nodded to the bed, "I just finished making everything for you as well as fixing some essentials. You can look through them in the morning, and deem what you see fit to pack. " She seemed a bit distracted however, even as she spoke up. "Until then...you are free to do as you please I suppose" she walked to the door, opening it. Looking back at Ambrosia she hesitated. Unable to find the words she wanted however, she walked out, closing the door behind her. She returned to her own room, getting ready for the day and evening ahead of her. Trigger on the other had went to the gym, it was empty at this time, but he cared little at this point. He focused on one of the training bags before him, as he began taking out a bit of his own aggression. Even if the other hadn't noticed, he had heard Yamato's words as well. He had taken his own feelings and thoughts from them and in the morning...He focused on the bag for now, one strike after another.

HC-Gal

Old 06-01-2014, 07:26 PM

What? He could read minds or something? Oh right, he was hiding outside when he should've stuck with his friend in the first place. He obviously didn't understand the kind of betrayal Jerry felt about it. He sighed, watching Trigger run off, not even giving him a single chance to say anything. So now even his supposed best friend was talking down to him after running off in the first place, and here he was running off again, not wanting to suffer the consequences directly,
"How about when I need you, huh?" He muttered to himself, "Always have my back?" Jerry snorted and shook his head, "Yeah, right, what bullshit," Trigger had just proven himself wrong before even saying that, the nerve of it was repulsive, he carried on walking back to the barracks, the dark look still upon his face.

Ambrosia thought about it for a moment when Makoto called it quite the evening, looking up and placing a finger to her lips as she thought about the words before coming to a strange conclusion as she glanced at Makoto, the slightest of smiles creeping its way onto her lips, earnest as she could make it,
"It was.. Interesting.. But I think I would prefer my meals away from those people in the future." She had hesitated initially before saying Interesting, because the word she wanted to say was fun, but she wasn't sure if she was applying it correctly. Butt he experience in question hadn't been terrible, after all, time with Yamato had given her some better insight and a better feeling all around about working for him.

She watched Makoto leave, spotting that moment of hesitation, but when nothing was said and the woman left, Ambrosia frowned a little. She wanted to know what the woman would have said, but it seemed she didn't want to speak more. The blonde looked at her hands again calmly, the skin underneath was already bonding slowly, by the morning she could remove the bandaging. With the door closed, she sat on her bed quietly, hands upon her knees. All she could do for now was run small simulations in her head and contemplate the days events before finally going to sleep.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 06-01-2014 at 07:40 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-01-2014, 09:10 PM

The night passed, morning slowly creeping up on them. Yamato had not gotten much sleep, a lot on his mind. His team was divided, after a single day. He sighed, seems with this appearance of the new woman, suddenly the years all of them had spent together faded away as if they never existed. Trigger had always been there for Jerry, almost losing his life a few times in order to protect the other. Yet one time of letting the other face something even remotely alone seemed to be being taken as betrayal. They had been disgraceful in practice, and uncertainty was spreading like a sickness. They needed this more then ever. He looked into the mirror at himself, looking at his reflection that looked back at him. He said nothing, as he stepped out of his room. Trigger had spent his night in the gym, but was packed and ready to go on time. Walking into the bay, Destro was already there. He did not feel like talking much, even less felt like seeing Jerry who seemed to so easily doubt him after everything.

He moved off to a corner on his own, silent for once. Seeing this, Destro raised an eyebrow. Diego walked in, yawning slightly. It had been an all nighter to get the equipment packed and the mechs up and in top shape for the task at hand. They had already been loaded and taken, now it was just the people. "Are you sure you're not planning on telling them?" Suke Orashi asked, Yamato in the exam room of the base. He had woken feeling ill a bit. "It is nothing that needs concern" he said. Suke sighed a bit, handing him a bottle of pills. Yamato's records were sealed. Not even Owens or the shareholders had rights to them. The only one who knew of his well being was the team's doctor. Suke nodded, "So we're off eh? Shall we head to the bay then?" Yamato took a pill dry, his eyes closed for a moment before nodding. They needed to head out soon. If the the team could not act as a unit after this...he would have to advance on his own without them.

HC-Gal

Old 06-02-2014, 06:26 PM

Claire had soon followed after Trigger appeared, however the first thing she noticed that there was only one half of the annoyances in the bay. While it wasn't impossible, it was far too uncommon, it unnerved her quickly, she stared briefly at Destroy, then looked around the bay. No sign of Jerry or that other young woman. Claire folded her arms briefly, she had a bad feeling about this already, having a fall out between Trigger and Jerry was the last thing they needed and if that was the case.. She cast a knowing look to Destro. He probably understood what she was thinking, if Jerry and Trigger were avoid each-other, it was their job as the mommy and daddy of the group to get the boys to make up.

It was almost right on cue that Jerry soon appeared, suited up with his gear packed in a bag, however he almost immediately avoided going int he direction of where the other fellow was. Claire stared at him momentarily, then looked towards Destro again with that same knowing look before she marched over to where Jerry was,
"Ooooh no-no-no! I'm not having this! Come here! Right now!" She yelled, grabbing Jerry by the ear, there was a practically stunned look on his face before Claire dragged him along, accompanied by the sounds of ow!-ow!-ow!-ow! coming from her hapless victim, if Destro got the message, he was likely doing the same, or something similar, with Trigger so they could force the two men together.

Ambrosia entered the Bay last, but upon seeing some events unfolding, she stayed her distance, trying to watch the team interact, she hid in some shade, her dark uniform helped her to blend in mostly, all except for her face, which still remained rather shaded. These people all had the strangest sorts of behavior that she couldn't help it a little fascinating. After all; she had to work with them, perhaps there was something about what Claire was doing that was truly important, she certainly had control of a man that easily had at least a foot of height over her.

Shirley had soon stumbled in after Diego, rubbing her eyes and yawning as well, she too had kept herself up as long as possible to get the work on the units done, however as soon as she was standing right next to Diego she leaned her shoulder against his, arms dropping, along with her eyelids. Naturally; she fell asleep standing up, although even the slightest movement would make her wake up again; just being stationary alone was tantamount to her body going to sleep.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-02-2014, 06:43 PM

Destro sighed, seeing the exchange of actions between the other two. He glanced at Trigger raising an eyebrow. He did not want to have to man handle the other, but that did not mean he would not if he did not get his ass in gear. He pulled him over, nudging him forward, before crossing his arms. Trigger looked away with a light "tch." He had no intrest in forcing the other to listen or talk to him. If he wanted to be stubborn and act like everything had never mattered, that was fine with him. He crossed his own arms, Diego looking over to the group "oh boy.." He slipped his hands into his pockets, watching them. Unknown to most of them, the door opened and Yamato walked in, his eyes were drawn to the events that were happening within the bay. He paused for now, near the exit to merely see how things would unfold from there. This would be an opportunity to see if they were capable of shaping up, or if they were going to let it destroy them. Suke entered next to him, looking over at the others as well.

He reached up, adjusting his glasses a bit, before his eyes were then drawn to the female who seemed to be slinking within the shadows. "So that is her?" he says quietly, as to not give away their presence within the room. Yamato glanced over at her, before giving a slight nod. He did not have to say anything, the doctor picking up on it. He smiled lightly nodding, before looking at the others. "If she can do this to the team in one day....they really need some work" Suke chuckled. Yamato sighed closing his eyes, the other was right. War and fighting the team could handle....but the presence of a mere woman within their mist with rumors around her tore them appart. They did not even know if any of it was true, or know her. He had long since told them not to take things at face value, but more than one of them were blinded by what they saw on the surface. He opened his eyes, watching how they would play this.

HC-Gal

Old 06-02-2014, 08:50 PM

Claire let go of Jerry's ear once the two men were almost face to face, he stood straight, rubbing at his burning ear as the woman watched them both, arms folded, though she glared over at Trigger,
"I don't know what the problem is between you boys, but now's the time to sort it out, stop acting like a couple of brats and make up." She ordered, Jerry staring over at her, however she raised her brow, it was practicaly a warning that she wasn't going to say it again. The tanned pilot turned his head toward Trigger and he rubbed the back of his head, still hesitating.
Ambrosia watched curiously, leaning forward a little more to see what was going on, she had pressed her thumb to her lips unconsciously, unaware that she was close to biting at her nail as she watched curiously. Her eyes shifted, however, to where Yamato and Suke where and she froze in place.
There was that stunned look she had yesterday, especially seeing some-one else she didn't recognize. Though after a very short moment she raised one of her hands to wave just a little. It couldn't be seen under her glove, but the wound had already sealed. Though she soon remembered what happened yesterday, looked at her hand and closed it, pulling back into the shadows a little once again, still watching the group, especially as Jerry finally spoke,
"Hey, Trigger," He started, "I was in a shitty mood yesterday, I'm sorry, man." Jerry looked off to the side, shifting his jaw a little, that much was true at least.

Ambrosia leaned forward again, having slunk down a little lower, it gave her a little more balance when leaning forward so she could listen. Apparently Jerry was apologizing to the other. A bad mood? Doctor Owens had been in a few of those sometimes, he had apologized to her too, although any outbursts he had usually were aimed at other issues, she wondered if it was the same for Jerry, were there other circumstances making him get into a bad mood..? Her eyes fell briefly on Destro. At this range she could actually size all the other pilots up against one another. The oldest man was by far the largest of all of them.

Shirley suddenly stood bolt upright next to Diego, saluting, and immediately dropping her clipboard and papers,
"Yes sir, Yamato sir! You wont catch me peeping again!!" She announced, eyes wide before she blushed bright red and covered her face, "Oh no..!"

Last edited by HC-Gal; 06-02-2014 at 09:40 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-02-2014, 10:52 PM

Trigger looked at the other, listening to him apologize for being in a bad mood. It was not going to make everything better, but it was a start as well. "I'm sorry as well" he said, though he did not feel like airing everything out right now in the spot light. The other knew he could come and talk to him if he wanted to, and they could work through the meat of it as a team if he wanted to. The other members of the team standing around them, all eyes were drawn to Shirley as she seemed to randomly spazz out. Looking over to her, Yamato watched her speak, then seem to feel humilliated.

Peeping? He raised an eyebrow, looking at her a bit. Suke began chuckling, looking at her. "Well that is quite amusing" he laughs lightly. Diego looked at Shirley and blinked a bit what had she been talking about? Yamato did not actually think she had know he was there at all. She had been practically asleep on her feet. Trigger glanced over as well. Typically he and Jerry would have been laughing about it together, the thought of that actually made him smile and chuckle a bit. Destro seemed to notice Yamato standing there, clearing his throat. Catching his eye, Trigger looked over.

Oh man, Shirley was in for it now. Diego rubbed the back of his neck, his female counterpart would never be able to live this down now, especially if it got out. Suke chuckled again, stepping forward now that they had been discovered. "Well this seems to be...quite the morning" he smiled, looking to Ambrosia he gave he a nod. "A pleasure to finally meet you...I am the team's doctor and if need be surgeon" he said, "Suke Orashi, I also dabble in a few other things, but that is unimportant for the moment." He was attempting to lighten the mood, to turn attention from Shirley so she could compose herself before she had to face Yamato.

He glanced sideways at her, before turning to Trigger and Jerry. "An odd pair as always, but one fight is not going to bust up the dynamic duo hmm? You two have always been friends and been through a lot together that would make others envious of your friendship...so why is it so hard to remember that?" he smiled, "after all, if the two of you split up, it is going to be way to much of a serious fest around here...who else is going to give these guys hell?" He laughed, stretching lightly, "mmm...perfect day for a trip."

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-03-2014 at 12:05 AM..

HC-Gal

Old 06-03-2014, 02:15 AM

Shirley continued to bury her face in embarrassment, she really had been working too hard, but this was a little too much. Eventually she knelt down down, gathering the fallen items hurriedly and putting it all in order, her face still bright red as she stood up again, holding the clipboard up and glancing briefly to Diego with a slight whisper of 'kill me..!'.

Ambrosia looked at Suke when he nodded at her, pulling back ever slightly and standing straight before she finally came out of her cover into view, hands at her sides, though her approach was tentative at best, she froze in her tracks when Jerry looked her way, though he didn't say anything, what Shirley had said was still fresh in his mind, but he then realized her words and snorted suddenly, covering his mouth. Ambrosia gave him an odd look, but then stared over at Claire. The woman looked back at the new squad member and motioned with her left hand,
"Hurry up already, the boss is here." She stated simply, standing at attention.
Ambrosia encroached again, standing between Claire and Destro. Briefly looking between the two of them, an odd realization was beginning to form in her mind.

Jerry fell in line between Destro and Trigger, hands rested on his hips, he was trying to keep a straight face, however glancing at Shirley made him want to break down. There was an obvious struggle though as he fought off the grins with what was likely the worst poker face of all time. He did listen to Suke briefly, but was still far too distracted by Shirley's outburst, eventually resorting to lifting his hand to his mouth to briefly bite down on his knuckle, though it wasn't helping too much.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-03-2014, 02:45 AM

Suke moved over to stand by Diego and Shirley, smiling himself. Diego gave his female counterpart a hopeful look, as Yamato stepped over. For a moment he glanced at Shirley, part of him admitadly curious of what she had been dreaming of while standing up. Another part within his head was saying 'don't ask'. He shook his head a bit, looking from one of the agents to the other. "Shall we move on?" Suke asked, "or does anyone else have anything...interesting to say?" He could not help but tease a bit, knowing all of them wanted to laugh. It was better to just get it over with. Besides, they always did say if you could not laugh at yourself, who could you? She would be a lot better off just laughing it off and moving forward. Yamato could see it within Jerry's and Trigger's faces, they were really wanting to laugh.

If he did not allow it, they would be a pain in the ass to get to pay attention. He ran a hand through his hair. "Get it over with..." he said. Almost instantly Trigger started laughing, smiling "you're to cute Shirley" he said. Destro smiled a bit, gently placing a hand upon the female's head in an affectionate way. Diego smiled, letting out a breath. He was happy they were at least somewhat doing better thanks to Shirley's little outburst. Even Yamato for a moment seemed to cross his arms, but seemed less serious than normal. His expression lightening a bit. Suke watched him a bit, his mind going back to the clinic earlier. He said nothing, before his attention was adverted to the others standing there. Things had gotten overly serious, it was good that they could just have a moment of laughing and being more of friends then strictly buisiness. They needed to remember they were more than just work, which was partially why Yamato had this approaching exersise in mind.