Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM

Disclaimers:I do not claim to be a psychic. I only tell you what my cards indicate. For entertainment purposes; for health concerns see a trained professional.

Fool's Own Tarot Shoppe!
Halloween Edition
TOC.
1. Disclaimers and Introduction
2. Options
3. Ordering and Prices
4. Miscellany

1. Introduction

The first time I saw a deck of Tarot cards, it belonged to my friend Emily's mother, a Wiccan priestess and artist. I tried a reading and fell in love with the symbolism the cards held. I was 13 then.

Since then, I've ended up collecting decks, learning their quirks. From the whimsical Manga Tarot to the dark Vertigo Tarot, each one reading messages for me.

And now, for you.

2. Options

There are a metric ton of different tarot decks to choose from. While I don't have every single one, here's what I do have (links will be added at a later time):

The Fenestra Tarot: My basic deck; a deck with sepia tones and easy-to-read cards, staying close to many of the classic symbols. I prefer this one for the art, to be honest.

The Hanson-Roberts Tarot: The closest thing I have to a traditional Rider-Waite. Soft colors and pure traditional symbols make this one simple and clean.

The Manga Tarot: This deck is shoujo-oriented, and does best with reading romance and school issues. It's a fun deck to use, but not my first choice for more serious readings.

The Dragon Tarot: I like to use this deck when dealing with a problems. This bold, empowering deck tells it like it is, without mincing.

The Fairy Tarot: My most recent deck, this one I'm still getting used to. Don't let that dissuade you, I need the practice!

Along with the different decks, there are a few types of reading I offer.

1 Card: Quick draw, a glimpse at the situation from the outside.

3 Card: Past, Present, Future

7 Card: Two Paths Diverged...

10 Card: Celtic Cross, the big picture and all the details.

3. Orders and Pricing

PM to Heiyuu with the subject line 'Fool's Own Halloween'
Code:
Menewshan Name:
Deck:
Reading:
Question: 
Price:
Prices:

1 Card Spread: Free
3 Card Spread: 100 gold
7 Card Spread: 250 gold
10 Card Spread: 400 gold

Any reading done with the Fenestra tarot, except the 1 Card Spread, is 20% off. Tips are accepted. Readings will include cards drawn, individual analyses, and then a final summary.

4. Miscellany

CONTEST: Last person to post in this thread gets 400g and a free reading of any type!

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 PM

I love bringing tarot cards to halloween parties and doing readings for friends. :3

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 11-04-2010, 07:31 PM

Tarot readings are fun! I hope you get lots of business :)

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2010, 07:40 PM

So far, none here and none in my main shop thread. I'm feeling a little frustrated.

kimonoki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-04-2010, 10:27 PM

where do i have to go?
exactly....???