Dreamer Bee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2010, 04:44 AM

@Aeryth

It matches your avatar really well ^_^ I don't know if I would use it, but it looks nice anyway. xD
Yep, I guess selling/trading will be the best alternative... I wish the Mene folks just posted the event itens gif like they did on past events, then we shouldn't be so confused/afraid to buy the bags ._.
Oh well... I guess it was hard planning this event. I didn't really understand what happened and why they weren't able to do the event like they did the past ones... I'm not complaining, it's just this event feels so much harder 'cause I don't have much spare time nowadays Ox

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-03-2010, 07:14 AM

Hello...Your art is very pretty. ^^

Dreamer Bee
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2010, 04:41 PM

Hi! Is anybody here? :)

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-04-2010, 03:17 AM

@Dreamer:;
That's true. I know so many people on Gaia it's easy but I really like Mene's avatars and the way they do things :'D
I'm gonna try and be better after this event though!
I need to get to know people!!

@Aeryth:;
HELLO!
The skull bag is sooo cute!

@Ling:;
Thank you!!

pardon this is soooo late xD
I've been busy :'<<
I have some sketchy doodles I'll try and get them scanned tomorrow.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2010, 03:40 AM

Ohh I'd love it if you'd draw my avatar, pretty pleasus! :yes:

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 AM

EverlastingRitz: Hello there! :3 And thanks~ haha. I wasn't expecting it to really go with my avatar but it seems to, so woot! I do want to try and get the other goodie bags, but it takes me forever to earn up gold here... >3> even though it feels like I'm constantly posting stuff!

Dreamer Bee: Really? How did the past events work? I made an account here a long time ago but never really got into it, and just recently returned. So this is my first actual event~ ;P but it seems fun! And yeah, it would be nice if they posted images or something of what was in the bags so we could choose which one(s) we wanted, but ah well. I love how they pass out pretty good prizes for all the event threads! :] That makes things nice and fun~ I don't think Gaia did that too often, or at least not with valuable items. The event items you get there are worth like 2g so it's kinda pointless XP

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-04-2010, 10:53 PM

@Aeryth:;
Heh, it ended up really cute :'>>
And it does seem to take a long time less you're really good at the games.
Lucky me I can get about 20-50g a round of mad gallop :'D

+doodles a few more before I scan things up+
My eyes look funny this week though ;A ;

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2010, 08:27 PM

EverlastingRitz: Yeah, I kind of suck at the games, idk why. The only one I'm decent at is Space Invaders, but I play that for like 30 minutes and get to level 15 or something and it gives me a whopping 13 gold or some ridiculous amount... and I'm like ">3> well then..."

But I actually haven't played Mad Gallop yet... o3o I might have to try that now. But ugh! I know what you mean, I still have to scan and color my picture for the monster creation contest!! *_*

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2010, 08:36 PM

I spent all night playing Mad Gallop. But it acts up funny on my computer. Afrodonkey keeps speeding up and slowing down when he jumps. It makes me eyes hurt. :gonk:

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-05-2010, 11:58 PM

Ahaha, I feel your pain. Happens to me sometimes too. I've learned to live with it :'>

SORRY I'M LIEK PAINTING WALLS AND STUFF
and I think my sketchbook is in the car /lazy