Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-18-2017, 12:54 PM

Kent:
Quote:
Pick a mirror you found while shopping around : white pearl, deep plum, dark cocoa, cool breeze, or black pearl

Ava The Vampire:
Quote:
What slushie did you brainfreeze on? Strawberry, orange, raspberry, lemonade, iced latte, watermelon, pina colada, green tea

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 07-18-2017, 12:58 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:Your Username, not mule salvete

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-18-2017, 01:07 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:Ava The VAmpire

*Hime*

Old 07-18-2017, 01:10 PM

I think I missed a Day D:
Burning off some energy
Username:*Hime*

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 07-18-2017, 02:06 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:onsenmark

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-18-2017, 04:54 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:Your Username, not mule dragoness129

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-18-2017, 05:07 PM

Burning off some energy
Username: Hadsvich

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2017, 05:08 PM

Burning off some energy
Username: Dystopia

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-18-2017, 05:12 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:star2000shadow

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 07-18-2017, 07:39 PM

Burning off some energy
Username: XoGIZMOoX

Kory

Old 07-18-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
i will go with Pina Colada. :D

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-18-2017, 09:00 PM

Inspiration: I'd like the black pearl wishing mirror, please and thank you!

---------- Post added 07-18-2017 at 06:02 PM ----------

Burning off some energy
Username:Kent

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-18-2017, 09:33 PM

All updated to here and prizes sent out. let me know if i missed anyone on any of the days ^^

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-18-2017, 11:54 PM

Burning off some energy
Username:Nephila

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-19-2017, 03:06 AM

I'm off to bed. about 8 hours to get in the remaining choices for this round. :] have a good night everyone!

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-19-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post

arcade tent - sardine smash
You’d think a little game of whack-a-mole would be a great way to blow off some steam and relax. But you get a little too into it and that high score is eluding you. Your fish mallet just isn’t powerful enough, and ARGH, you hit the mummy again and everything is so disorienting as a sand of confusion sprays in the air. Shoot! You hit Yumeh mole again and it ate your fish mallet. Why is this game so much harder than it should be! At least you walked away with a fair number of tickets to trade in for gold by the end of the day.
+1
+250 gold

Sunflower maze at the fairgrounds
The fairgrounds has a beautiful maze that you wander around in for awhile…. Quite awhile. You’re pretty sure it was supposed to look like Yumeh’s head in its overall look, but from down here under the 8 feet tall sunflowers you’re pretty sure its just a bunch of stupid happy flowers leering at you for being so lost. Finally you find your way out of the crazy maze and sneeze your way back to the tour bus.
+2

Peeblo barracks tree climbing
A bit of tree climbing and swinging on vines to the next trees is really fun at first. Except Yumeh jumps out at one of the landings apparently frightened by your sudden appearance and you get quite a few scratches to show for it. As you limp over to a med tent for care you get swarmed by a bunch of mosquitoes and add itchy arms and legs to your arsenal of injuries. Not to mention your hands are covered in rope burns you hadn’t noticed while you were having so much fun. At least you find some leftover gold in the first aid kit.
+3
+50 gold

large sports hall
The large sports hall seems like a perfect place to hit around some balls and just enjoy goofing off. Sadly it seems like its been left alone for quite awhile, most of the balls seem to have deflated and are no good for bouncing or kicking properly. You do manage to scrape together enough players for the one basketball that is left and throw some hoops in a nice good sportsman bit of fun and shenanigans. Lots of laughs and much sweat later you head back to the tour bus with a stitch in your side and a smile on your face.
+4
Pick a sports equipment to take with you. Net win, hey batter, buyouncy kit, take a dip

square dancing at the fairgrounds
Swing your partner dosey doe. You get caught up in the toe tapping beat and dance your heart out for a good portion of the day and even quite a bit of the night. There may have been a few drinks involved, just lemonade of course, and just some exhaustion from dancing so long is making your eyes a little heavy and you’re ready for a nice long nap back on the tour bus ready for the next destination.
+5

Bystanders Bar
Like a relic of the past you get to delve into a mystery dinner set in the 1920s. Mafia members, and flappers walking around in full costumes as some amazing acting plays out in front of you. You almost forget to partake in the good food and drink that is included as you sink deeper and deeper into the mystery. Shame you couldn’t figure out who the murderer actually was. It was a surprise right up through desert when the answer is announced. You gasp in shock and promise to yourself you’re going to brush up on your detective skills when you get home.
+6

Storytime in the festival tent
The food in the festival tent has been replaced with chips and other snackables as everyone sits down to storytime. Mostly its just kids sitting around to hear tales of dragons in the icy peaks and other such stories. To be honest, you’re mostly there for the snackables, but the stories are just as fascinating to listen to. Even though your fingers are covered by cheese puff dust by the time the tour bus comes back around you feel like you spent a nice day relaxing in the shade.
+7

angelbunny barracks outdoor obstacle course
Jumping over boulders, climbing wooden walls with the help of a single rope, crawling through the mud under a rope “ceiling” . Ahhhhh, the fun and enjoyment of an outdoor obstacle course. Just the adrenaline pumping a parkour fan like yourself needed. Not to mention the race against your friends to see who can get to the end first. And the rematches after that as you all laugh at how much fun you’re having. The messy clothes aside you fully enjoyed your day running around and that nice gold pile you won from all the wins and betting on who would place where isn’t bad either.
+8
+800 gold

arcade tent - mad gallop
Mad Gallop was just repaired and so when you go in to the arcade tent to play you find its running at its top preformance and you’re pretty sure you just passed your top score and than some. You’re still going when the tour bus arrives and you purposefully run afro donkey into a wall so you don’t miss the bus. Than you notice that some of the tools used to repair mad gallop were left behind you swipe one for its good luck.
+9
Which Tool set did you swipe? Team gasket wrench, Team Sprocket Shovel, Team Gasket Shovel, Team Sprocket hammer

Oracle fortunes tent
You decide the best activity out of all the stops is going and getting your fortune read at the oracle tent. You go intending it to be just a bit of goofing fun, maybe secretly believing in it all as well. You don’t expect your fortunes to be a magic 8 ball amount of fun. You spend the day asking silly questions and just generally having a blast goofing around exactly like you expected to. To bad the question about “will I win this game” had an answer of “the future is a little foggy. “
+10

Results of day 5 are up and choices for day 6 are posted. Prizes coming out soon ^^

Kory

Old 07-19-2017, 01:37 PM

I'm learning today
Username:Ava The Vampire

Last edited by Kory; 07-19-2017 at 01:40 PM..

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-19-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Pick a sports equipment to take with you. Net win, hey batter, buyouncy kit, take a dip
*Hime*: You get an item :D

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 07-19-2017, 01:38 PM

Oh~ Thanks for the gold~

I'm learning today
Username: Hadsvich

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-19-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I'm learning today
Username:Ava The Vampire
Ava The Vampire:
the shipwreck, beach or pavillion? :D

Kory

Old 07-19-2017, 01:39 PM

Oh, the beach, definitely. :D I completely forgot to put that in there! x.x

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-19-2017, 01:41 PM

it's okay <3 i know it doesn't look perfect in the image that i had to scrape together after i didn't finish the art when my stylus broke on my tablet ^^;; i figure it's gonna catch quite a few people today.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 07-19-2017, 01:48 PM

I'm learning today
Username:onsenmark

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-19-2017, 02:25 PM

I'm learning today
Username:dragoness129