clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:19 AM

This RP is based in pretty much today's world, with the obvious differences.

All characters will start off working for the same sect, which will be run by my charater. When we have more people, or want to make second characters ect. then we can bring other sects into it and what ever else. They're in a big, undisclosed city, there can be more then one sect, but to start with, just the one.

---------------------------------------------

Storyline/Plot:

From one day to the next, people go on doing their regular things in their regular lives. Unknown to them, there are some people who work very hard to make that possible. Unknown to the rest of the world, almost anything from the story books and horror movies and ghosts stories are real. The boogy man exists. Watch out for the monster under your bed and in your closet. Careful you don't fall through that looking glass into another world, Alice. Remember to bring your garlic with you when you're walking home late at night. But, don't worry about the things that go bump in the night, there are people out there who bump back.

These people have no title, and don't always even work together. There are different sects all over, full of different critters and powers. Their mission statement is a simple one: Protect those without a magical ability from those who do, and, visa versa. However, that hasn't been so easy, as the sort of mutual agreement not to go too far is being broken by more and more, and they're better organized.

What ever will happen?

--------------------------------

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:20 AM

Index

Post 1: Plot
Post 2: Index and rules for general play
Post 3: The Nitty Gritty Part 1 - The Critters
Post 4: The Nitty Gritty Part 2 - Magic and psyhcics.
Post 5: The rules on making characters
Post 6: The Characters
Post 7: Frequesntly asked questions and news!
Post 8: The Story So Far
Post 9: Links and Things
Post 10: White List/Black List
Post 11: Reserved
Post 12: Reserved

Rules- Follow them, because they rule.

1. Absolutely positively NO GODMODING. You will get one warning if it's something that only sort of half qualifies, if it's full out Godmoding, you're done. If you do it a second time, you're done.

2. Being that this is a literate guild, literacy seems like a no brainer, but, just to clarify: I want all posts to be at least a paragraph (five sentances) with an attempt at spelling and grammar.

3. You CAN have more then one character, but, you can only start with one.

4. Read the character restrictions section before creating your character. Along with the other set of rules on character making and applications. (post 5) It's a lot, I know.

5. Romance is allowed, and even encouraged, but, keep it PG13 or to PMs you go.

6. Try to post at least twice a week. If you won't be around to post that much, or you feel your trapped in limbo and can't post, then PM me. If you go two weeks without posting at all, I'll PM you, and if I don't get a response within a week, I'll put your character on hiatus. If you trapped someone in limbo, then I'll puppet master the other character out first.

7. No puppet mastering (using another players character) without them saying you can. If someone is on hiatus and their character is needed or the RP will die, then I will take care of it.

8. Have fun! Or else.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:20 AM

[align=center]The Nitty Gritty[/align]

NOTE: I reserve the right to edit and change these. If you really disagree or would like to suggest a detail, please, do. If you have created a character before I change it, and your character doesn't work, we'll either find a way to fix it, you'll have a chance to edit it, it or turn a blind eye if we can't make it work within the plot.

I know that I don't say much about the world, and that's because I want you guys to feel free to create and invent your own stuff, but, there's some obvious dangers with this, because I don't want people creating 12 different types of magic ect ect, so, here I'll be outlining some of the different species/abilities out there! If your not sure about something (it'll probably take me a few drafts to get this section ironed out) or you want to do something that's half against a rule, talk to me and we'll see.

[align=center]The different critters[/align]

Vampires - I'd like to go on record that I hope most of you don't flock to these. Right.
Breeding Vampires are also completely infertile, so there are no "born" vampires, and they do not age. To become a vampire, a vampire that has to be at least 50 years old has to drain you till you're almost dead, and then let you drink their blood. Until you're 50, this vampire is your master, and if they die, you die. At 50, if the servant is strong enough, they can become their own master, if not, then they remain the servant, but if their master dies they still live, but they become the servant of the thing that killed their master.
What are they? Vampires are the living dead/undead.
The Weakness Vampires are not all powerful. During the day, if they are up, they are powerless. Crosses/holy water work if the user is a believer garlic does not. At no point can a vampire turn into bats, ravens, or a fog.
The power
If they are under 100 years turned, then they don't have any big flashy powers. They can make people enjoy having their blood sucked, and they can manage very low levels of mind control which only work on non-magic users.
If they are over 100, they can manage pretty good mind control over non-magic users or lower level ones. Some vampires over 100 years have an animal to call, but most don't get this until they are 500.
If they are over 500, they usually have an animal to call, can go long periods without blood, and can use higher levels of mind control, and can use lower levels of magic. This can be potentially harmful to the vampire.
If they are over 1000, they can use powerful high level magic.
If they are over 10,000, they can be out in the sun light for very short periods of time (and it still hurts like hell) but during the day they are powerless.

Were-things Again, I hope not everyone runs to these.
BreedingThere is no such thing as a half breed. If a were-critter breeds with a human, then there kid will be human. If a were-critter breeds with a were-critter of a different species, then the kid will be human. If two were-critters of the same type breed, then it can go either way. These kids are no more powerful then a turned were-critter, but they do usually have more control over it.
What are they? Were-critters can be almost anything. You become a were-critter by being bitten or clawed when the creature is transformed. However, some breeds of were-critter are more infectious then others. Werewolves are the most infectious, while something like were-cat is much less infectious.
PoliticsThere is only one pack, pard, gaggle of each were-critter per area, unless there is an alliance between two groups from different cities that consider themselves one, or the leader of another group takes over to expand their territory.
The power Were-critters are stronger in then normal humans even in their human form, but not impossibly strong or as strong as in their shifted form. They always shift with the full moon, and it takes a lot of time, practice, and energy to be able to do it on command. In their shifted form, they are faster, stronger, and have more acute senses. Were-critters can use magic, but they use it like any human would, they can not use it in their shifted form.
The weakness They can not use magic in their shifted form, and if they shift outside of the full moon they are very weak for several hours. Regular bullets don't hurt them, but silver can kill them.

Demons - No half breeds. A demon can't have a kid with a human, (although they can have sex). They also can not have children with were-critters, or angels.
The powerTheir powers are all over the board, but usually pertain to fighting type magics. They can use light magics (read the section for this to make sense) but they can not use light magic it's self. They have a lot of hexes.
The weakness Holy items hurt, a lot. Unblessed items can hurt a demon, but it's harder and takes longer. Dark magics can also hurt demons, but, again, harder and longer. Demons are not immortal.

Angel -
BreedingNo half breeds, only two angels can have kids with each other.
The power Angels can use battle magic or healing magic, but, only to protect others. Angels can only use light magics.
The weakness If an angel harms others without it being for self defence or the protection of others, they will become fallen angels, which are humans with wings that can go from black to grey to plucked. They loose a lot of their magic, but as a result can learn dark magics.

Fairies -
Breeding There actually is a such thing as a half breed with fairies, different breeds of fairies can reproduce with each other, and with humans. A half human half fairy can use the fairy magics and ages more slowly.
What are they? There are many different breeds of fairies, elves being one of them. They are not immortal, but they age very slowly, and won't die of old age. They have their own brand of magic, and can not use human magic. Their magic is based strongly on illusionism, but they have battle and healing magic as well.
Why is there so little on fairies? Because I feel I'm boxing you guys in on the regularly used ones so to compensate you can go nuts with the fairies, create your own type (although you need to give me details and I need to okay it) and they can be almost anything.

Humans
Breeding They can breed with different types of fairies, but (for now) that's it.
Powers They are the only species that can use any type of magic (other then were-critters), or be psychic (or in rare cases both). Not all humans have a special ability. They can become as powerful as a vampire (not all, mind you) by learning that brand of magic. It IS hard for a human to learn magic that is species specific however.
Weakness Well, they can be killed with anything almost, but, they have no specific weakness and can learn how to protect themselves against specific types of magic (EX: Vampires mind control, or a demonic hex). They can also kill themselves by over using their own magic.

Stuff you guys came up with

Pixies - A mixed effort from Cheru and myself
Generally about the size of a Barbie doll with wings. These guys tend to be highly mischievous. Their magic tends to run along the lower half of the scale, but due to their size (and ability to fly) they make great spies.

Harpies: (Come up with by ~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~)
Breeding They cannot breed with other species, so no half-breeds as they are a Half-breed through magic.
What are they? Harpies are Half human Half Bird (generally an eagle or hawk, although there are exotic species). They tend to be of human shape, with a human head and torso, however their legs are long and end in talons. A large set of wings adorn their back, protruding just below the shoulder blades.
The Power They have intrinsic Earth magic, but can learn other dark magics with difficulty, mostly fighting and illusionary magics. They can also fly, but it takes effort on their part.
Weakness Harpies' wings are overly sensitive and arrows or direct magic can cause great pain.

Hengeyoukai: (Come up with by Sandra)
Breeding
They can breed with other species but their child will not be a Hengeyoukai. Example if a a Hengeyoukai was to mate with a human the child would be human. Another Hengeyoukai can only be born by mating with another Hengeyoukai or shape shifter. But they are only know to mate once every decade. Thus they are few in number but it is no problem due to their long life spans.
What are they?
Hengeyoukai are basically, Japanese shapeshifter. They possesses have three forms: human, anthro, and animal/s. Thou they have a tendency to take on their human forms.
The Power
Hengeyoukai can only turn themselves fully or a part of them into animals both real and mythical. Also they gain the strengths of the creatures they take on. (ex. if a Hengeyoukai was to turn into a dragon, he/she would gain the powers of the dragon's species. But intern also gaining it's weaknesses.) With effort thou they can learn to keep the magical abilities of the creatures they take on. In human form they possess enhanced strength, speed, and reflexes.
Weakness
They possess the weakness of the animals they take on. Also in human form they are vulnerable to the same thing an average human is. On a side note every Hengeyoukai is born with a true name should their name ever be learned by another being they would be bound to that person 'till he/she dies.

Sun Fairies - Thanks to Lennifer

Breeding- Sun fairies are able to breed with humans, however it is rare, since it dilutes their power. They can breed with practically any other type of faerie.

What are they - A type of fairy which thrives in sunlight, and love to be outside in general. Usually, they have tanned skin and ancient marking over their bodies. As well as this, they generally have large wings on their backs, which can be like bird wings or butterfly wings. However, in this species butterfly wings are less common. They're about the same size as a normal human, and look like humans apart from the wings and markings.

The Power- They generally use illusion magic. Mostly, fire illusions. Some of them, train to use battle magic, however it is very difficult. Their illusion magic is not the most reliable, and generally requires incantations.

Weakness- Depends on the fairy. Some of these fairies are very venerable to magic, others are very venerable to swords. It just depends on which skill they are able to use the best. They are generally very weak against werewolves, and all but a few, will not survive a fight with one. They aren't as venerable to death as humans. However, any sort of fatal wound which punctures the lung, heart, brain or stomach, will kill them almost instantly.

Succubi Information - Contributed by Julia
Breeding
Succubi rarely breed in order to reproduce, but, in the case a stronger entity sleeps with a succubus, she will often become pregnant. The pregnancy does not last as long as a human's, but rather, a period of 2-4 weeks. Incubi must usually be older than the succubus in question in order to reproduce, as incubi of the same age as comparatively weaker than succubi. However, incubi also outnumber succubi 9:1. If an incubus DOES manage to impregnate a succubus, however, the resulting offspring is a pure-blood succubus or incubus, usually the latter. In the EXTREMELY rare case that a human is able to impregnate a succubus, the offspring is a Cambion; a half-breed. Results from other species breeding with a succubus have not yet been confirmed.
What are they?
Succubi are female demons who sleep with men (and women if they are so inclined). They can influence the men/women to do as the succubus wishes, and sometimes even control them completely. Their power is almost entirely in their power to seduce people. *Note by CNP - They're the closest thing to a half vampire half demon you could get.
The Power
Succubi can seduce both men and women, though many, if not most, prefer to stick to men. They have the power to change their shape slightly over a short period of time, or alter their appearance greatly over a long period of time.
Weakness
Like most demons, succubi are weak when face with holy items, however, it is not the strength of the holy item that determines how badly damaged the succubus in question is, but rather, the strength of the faith in everything holy of the bearer of the holy item. Someone, for example, who does not believe in anything holy, but has an ultimately powerful holy item, would barely do any damage to a succubus at all. However, someone with a great deal of faith, and a VERY diluted, single drop of holy water could greatly hurt a succubus, if not even kill it.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:21 AM

[align=center]The Nitty Gritty Part two

Magics

Magic breaks down as follows:

There are light and dark magics. Within light magic is water, air, and light magic it's self. Within dark magics, there is earth, fire, and dark magic it's self. A mage can generally only use one or the other, but both can do anything. These are the six very basic break downs, if you go down into ice/rock what ever you so fancy, then let me know and we'll make sure it all matches up.

I know I don't really explain the difference between human magic and vampire/demon magic, and it's basically how they use the different spells. It isn't a huge thing, so I'm leaving it out for now and letting you guys give me ideas on the kinda thing to put into that section.

Different ways to use magic

Casting - Casting magic is physically casting a spell with no incantation or ceremony. This is most popular with fighting magics, healing, or illusionary. Casting can be potentially dangerous to the user if they use too much power at once without knowing how to properly.

Sorcery - Sorcery is like casting, but can't be done in the moment. It's done with ritual and/or incantations and things of the like. With sorcery, you can use higher levels of magic with out hurting yourself (although if you botch a ritual you can kill yourself). Sorcery is not very good for battle magic, but for healing, hexes, or illusionary, it can be very useful.

Different ways magic is used

Fighting magic - Think giant fire balls and turning people into stone. Get creative, this can be almost anything.

Healing - Healing magic is, well, healing magic. Healers put themselves at risk when they heal someone, as they entangle their magic with the persons being, and if their careless take on an injury or illness themselves.

Hexes/Charms - These or sort of curses put upon people. Done with sorcery, a bad luck charm or mood booster is done with these.

Illusory - This is pretty self explanatory I would hope X.x (I'm getting tired of writing) It's using magic to make someone see something else. Illusionary can be broken by will or logic however. So, for those of you planning trippy things, see the section on psychics.

Stuff you guys came up with for magic:

Sinspiriation is responsible for the following:

Rune - (This would go under sorcery)
Having runes grafted into your body is a very painful process but with so many to choose from nearly every rune has a use. The runes are cut directly out of your flesh, the wounds are forced to stop bleeding followed by hot metal being poured into the open wound. It will settle there, the wound is healed over via magic and metal instant cooled to save the bearer some pain. The metal rune is often left visible, but some folk like to hide it under a layer of flesh. Runes can be anything from letting you use another element of magic to a certain extent or increasing your strength or speed, but only one enhancement or accessible magic can be done with one rune or 'collection' of runes. When the runes are active they glow, usually depending on their effect.

Artifact - (This is a good example of uses of charms)
Simply having an artifact can be useful if you know how to activate it's power, you can direct your own energy into it and summon the artifacts powers, like the runes they have many uses indeed. The effects of an artifact are often stranger than runes, but the dis-advantage is if you lose the artifact you'll be incapable of using it's power until you retrieve it again. Indirect contact to an enchantment isn't unheard of, like for example using an amulet on a simple rope necklace even though it isn't touching your flesh is a well known practice.

Psychics[/align]

Only humans can be psychic. Half humans can be, but, they're less prone. If you were a human psychic and become a were-thing, you loose that ability, but, as a result you are more prone to magic. If a psychic abuses their power, they usually go insane as to passing out unlike mages.

Different types of psychic (If I misspell or botched these, just, lemme know)

Telepathy - Talking to someone with your mind. Unless the person is also telekinetic, or you're a mind reader, the conversation is really one sided. If the person is magically or psychically inclined, they can also block you out - if they're good.

Telekinetic - The ability to move things with your mind. The bigger the thing, the harder it is.

Mind reading - Mind readers can not usually control it, if they can, it's very minimal. As a result of this many mind readers go crazy at a young age. (So, no "Oh, I know everything because I'm a mind reader" okay?)

Mind manipulation - A very good mind reader usually extends into this, they have some level of control on how other people perceive things. Usually they can’t do much other then hide themselves, but, if we’re getting into the ultimate villains, I’m willing to talk.

Clairvoyance - The ability to see the future. This is done through dreams and visions and is almost never controlled. These dreams can be very symbolic, or very straight forward. In cases where a clairvoyant can force a vision or dream, they normally become more symbolic and harder to read.

Fortune tellers - A fortune teller works through something like tarot cards or tea leaves, and they read the symbols given. They can't ask specific questions however, and can exhaust themselves from over use. (NOTE: If your character is a mage, and you want them to be psychic as well, then this is probably where to look. If you want to use Tarot, be willing to do the research or ask me, as I read Tarot and it'll drive me nuts to see it butchered)

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:23 AM

How to make a character
Read me.

Rules to making your character:

1. Make sure you don't give them too much power. Yes, they can be a mage and psychic, but, they're not going to be very powerful if they are.

2. No Mary Sue's. "My character's an orphan who's now all bad-ass but has a heart of gold". No. Just, no. Orphans are fine, but, think about if it develops your character in any way.

3. Read the above sections on magic, critters, and psychic abilities (if you don't want to read all of it, read what your character is going to be). I welcome and encourage people to make up their own critters and magic, but send me all the info on it so I can okay it and add it to the list. Just be warned, it'll go up with the other stuff and other people can use it. Title your PM there is no four so I know you read this. If you post it, put it in the post. Otherwise I'm sending you back.

5. Look at what's already in the role play! If there are seven sex bomb female vampires over the age of 500, think about it for a minute. Be a were-critter or human or something else. If I find there's too much of one thing, I will turn you down. *Not taking any more demons right now

6. Pictures are fine, but you don't need them. Saying "My avi" is a no no.

7. You don't need to be good or bad. The villains aren't clear yet, so, if you want a bad guy, chances are they're a double agent at this point, so, lemme know and if you need help we'll figure something out. That said, I need someone to be the master villain, PM me if you want it.

8. Also, you're allowed more then one character, but not to start. Once things are going, if you want another character, just fill out the form. If you want a villain, you can just make a second character for it later.

9. If you want to change your character around after it's on the board but before you start, just PM me with the changes. If you want to change them after your in the RP, PM me and we can talk.

10. Fill out this form! If you want to change it around, that's fine, just make sure it has this stuff. If you want your characters history to remain secret, lemme know and I'll leave it out on the main board, but you need to write one.

11. PM me your profile, or, if you need the money, you can post it in the OOC board All profiles posted here will be rejected.

Alright, the RP is very full, so I probably will decline your application, but, send them in, if things die down, or I'm really impressed, I may drop you a line later on

User Name:
Name:
Species:
Looks:
Abilities:
Personality:
History:

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:24 AM

Characters:

Played by: clevernamepening
Name: Randy Louski
Occupation: She’s the leader of the sect the RP will be starting off with. Mage/paranormal detective.
Species: Human
Abilities: Randy is a mage using all three dark magics. She can use minimal healing magic but really specializes in battle magic. She’s competent with fire arms, and okay with physically fighting something, but by no means good at either.
Looks: Randy is mid-height, lean, and looks Irish. She has pale skin, long, curly, auburn hair that’s almost always tied back in a pony tail, and brownish-green eyes. She has no distinguishing physical features other then her hair, which she normally keeps tied back or stuffed under a hat. Her clothes are practical, and vaguely Indiana Jones-ish, occasionally complete with a fedora.
Personality: Randy is not exactly a people person, but, when need be, can be. She’s generally easily annoyed (specifically by people she deems to be stupid), cynical, sarcastic, quick witted, and to the point. She has a strong sense of duty and gets the job done. Period. Some people see her as downright terrifying because of this, but, unless she has a reason, she generally doesn’t attack people on the street. And, if you get her respect or she decides she likes you, well, you're golden.
History: Randy’s parents were an interesting match. Her Father was a new aged witch, and her Mother a radiologist. As a result, she came out of high school with some very interesting nick names and views on things. Quirky and a bit anti-social, she took on an apprenticeship with Dr. Lycrugus* who was working to bring together magic and science with a series of different robots and became the resident mage. He was the only man Randy had ever met who was more eccentric then her Father, and ended up being very close to the man. However, after two years of working for Lycrugus, he was killed in a raid on his lab to steal some of his more “useful” (Read: Deadly) she joined forces with the investigative team trying to catch the bastards. With no job and bills to pay, she ended up taking a job with the mysterious organization.

*Disclaimer: Dr Lycrugus is a friend of mine’s character from the RP Randy is edited from, and I completely butchered the original back-story.

User Name:~~LOOOOOOONGCAT~~
Name: Skyler Lorento
Species: Harpy
Looks: Skyler is tall and lithe. A pair of dun-colered wings jut from the base of her shoulder blades and several long feathers are apparent in her golden hair. She often wears long skirts and trousers to hide her bird like legs and wears no shoes to accomedate her talons, a basic white blouse with a red collar dons her torso.
Abilities: She is not much of a magic user, yet as a member of the harpy species she can use basic earth magic, yet she would much rather use her wits and strength. She can fly but it is difficult and requires a good amount of effort on her part to reach lift-off.
Personality: Skyler has a generally good outlook on life as a whole, she is very much a people person. Although many see her as a dumb beast she is rather smart and quick witted, she does jump to conclusions often and often is made a fool because of it.
History: The oldest child of her family Skyler had to take care of her two younger brothers while her parents were out protecting their secrets. She has never left the town and yearns for adventure now that her brothers are old enough to be left alone. Her desire for adventure has placed her in some sticky situations in the past, some which the consequences still follow her. Running from trouble and still looking for adventure she joined this mysterious organization.

User Name: Mad Hatter
Name: Melvin Fuddlebuddim
Looks: Messy mouse-brown hair with a massive cowlick in the back that always makes his hair stand up at funny angles. He wears visor-like sunglasses everywhere even indoors, at night, and while sleeping. His skin is pale and dotted with freckles around his cheeks and down his neck. He slouches and hunches alot, prefering to perch instead of sitting. He always carries a black bag with an alien face on the front, if not seen he is most likely concealing it in his trenchcoat.
Abilities: Melvin's abilities are passive. He radiates a field of "null" space that supresses any magic or psychic ability. So although people claim to be mages and psychics, they cannot perform their abilities while Melvin is in the area.
Personality: Obsessive, nuerotic, sometimes hostile. Melvin spends a majority of his time writing conspiracy theories in his notebook and analyzing all the possiblities that the govornment could be hiding the existance of magic. The rest of his time he spends out in the field or on the internet researching theories that disprove magic and psychic phenomenon.
History: Melvin comes from a well-to-do family in the suburbs that are as normal as normal can be. Yes indeed normal as it is possible to be 'normal' well... except for his grandmother. Melvin's grandmother claims she is a great spell caster. She can use magic to do just about anything, and she can also read minds and see the future. Melvin thinks she's crazy. Not once while Melvin was around could she do any of the things she claimed. She tried so hard to make Melvin believe that she sickened and then died. Distraught over her death Melvin has set out to find out if magic really exists as his grandmother claimed or if its just a hoax like he believes.

User Name: Sinspiration

Name: Law, AKA 'The Forgotten One'

Age: Unchartered, his true age cannot be calculated since his origin is unknown but the best guess is over 10 millenia since thats how long he was locked away.

Species: Demon (Unknown Netherworld Variety)

Looks:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/...onconcept2.jpg
Not particularly the tallest male, but of a good size, built with a decent body, a shell of now mortal flesh, but defining features being unnatural markings covering the right arm, his wildly stylized hair a soft glowing platinum-white, and eyes a dead and broken topaz. His clothes consist of a replacement modern style that appealed to his old clothes, a black vest consuming black denim trousers belted to his waist. Crossing the front and back of his trousers are two hanging belts.
On his left arm he wears a long glove with the fingers cut out, a belt locking the top end down, and two bands of seemingly indestructible steel covering the fore-arm, as for the right arm it is left mostly bare, save for the much shorter fingerless glove. As for boots he wears tall knee-length combat boots with metal guards covering the shin down to the feet and two thick plates stretch over the top of the ankles and the bridge of the feet for that little extra protection.

Abilities: With a vast, undeniably powerful lineage of abilities behind him, the list could indeed be endless were it not for the binds upon his left arm, keeping him back to the bare minimum that would allow his survival. As thus he pertains only limited Combat Magic and enhanced speed and strength. As time goes, however, he should be able to regain lost abilities. His overall stamina is affected by how many abilities he has access to so he has to choose what he's doing wisely.

Personality: Law's personality is actually unpredictable, since he barely remembers anything about himself except being locked away for so long and images of violence of death under his own hands, he mostly keeps to himself in his private time. When out on the field though he seems to take a bit of an adrenaline punch and pretty much makes himself the highlight of any 'party' going on. When he has to be serious its once against he same thing, he takes on a completely different aspect, in fact, multiple personality traits seem to show, his focus on the situation becomes serious but he still takes the time to make what he can humorous.
In truth with all his age behind him he's still not the sharpest knife on the block and can be a little dumbfounded at things since he doesn't understand much about the modern world, ever new item holds some kind of curiosity in him, like a fresh-born child learning to find their feet.
He has found his favorite food to be pizza, mostly ones with many ingredients but he absolutely hates the taste of garlic and onion.

History: Legends spoke of a mysterious demon whose name is no longer uttered or even known, but all the same, throughout the secret history of the worlds, his presence was never forgotten. A being of immense power, a creature so twisted with the dark arts that the very idea of his coming was the final bell toll of a worlds doom. the legend cut short, quite suddenly, with a surprising tale even now repeated.
The creature of chaos traveled from world to world, tearing each apart piece by piece until he came to a curious young world. it was barely worth the effort, yet there were still beings of arcane power, which confused him further.
As he investigated the world he came upon a glade where he made an encounter with a being of such beauty and grace that his knee' seemed to weaken, he'd never experienced such a powerful new sensation. The Celestian too found some interest in the strange arrival. She was an Angel, Barakiel, an in her he found a sense of personal Joy. The two were said to spend much time together but it was soon discovered that the true nature of the demon was still a destructive one when the Gods investigated the unusual behavior of Barakiel, her exposure to him had seeded doubt into her mind and she was seemingly growing weaker, but she spoke of love for the demon.
It was too late though, she was to be punished for falling in love with the cursed being and he was to be driven from their world before he could cause harm. And as true as her exposure to him had changed her, the reverse was taking foothold and the Demon fell to his knee's begging that Barakiel be forgiven for loving his existence, and instead punish him for all the wrongs he had done, even seducing so pure a being as an Angel.
The Gods agreed, relinquishing the Angel of her sins, but also forbidding her presence outside of the heavens, as for the demon he was sunk to the lowest depths of the world, hidden away and his power locked away for eternity, limited by two indestructible bands upon his left arm. They watched him cry out in the darkness, not in frustration or rage, but in fear, without all that power to accompany him his fears were taking hold, particularly his worst fear of all, loneliness.
In spite of his darkness, they granted him eternal company in the form of various friendly spirits, in pity and mercy, for he had made such a sacrifice worthy of at least a little noble recognition.
And there he stayed, eternal, never rotting, never aging, hunger had no true meaning but to weaken him, his tyranny was at an end, it was over. In some ways, he'd found an ultimate peace.

However, time passed, days, weeks, months, years, centuries and millenia. All this time, the Angel Barakiel watched from heaven, her lover suffering in silence, until the day she was asked what she was looking down upon, she remembered his name, but simply replied,
"The Forgotton One."
The Gods reviewed the punishment of the forgotten one, truly all they remembered of him now was that he'd been locked away because of his history, yet looking down now they pitied his eternal soul, so long he had been down there, his longest memories mere dust in the wind, most of his memory destroyed, he no longer knew who he was, where, or why.
"We shall change his punishment," It was decided, "The world has evolved, and his power could be used to repent for his sins. We shall construct a pathway for them to find him, and we shall lead them to him."

And so it was done, a secret sect of humans and other various beings discovered the Tomb of the Forgotten One and he was taken from there under the subliminal instruction of the Gods' guidance.
And he was to work under the Sect whom, with no name to go by, chose the name Law for the demon, for it would be the hidden laws of the world he would be upholding.

User Name: Lennifer
Name: Marcella Mistarina
Species: Sun fairy
Looks:
Her looks are average, she has a somewhat curvaceous body, with a little extra baggage around the middle, and has long red hair, which is nearly always held up on her head in some way or another with sticks or clips. She has ancient markings tattoos all over her body, and scarcely wears more than a very short skirt and crop top. She has Bright red wings, which are patterned well, and can be hidden if it called for.
Abilities: because she has a fairly fiery personality, ironic really considering what she is, she’s got a very strong temper and doesn’t always have the patience to use the ability of illusions, instead she’ll resort to weapons of any sort, as long as they’re strong or sharp. At one point she learned how to use an illusionary charm, which forced people to see things differently for a very long period of time, as if the world for them had completely changed, however it has been a long while since then and she has forgotten about it and now she can use both basic and fairly strong illusions if she decides, basic illusions tend to be walls, or recreating the surrounding someone is walking in, however they can change to creating alternate surrounding and making everything around seem almost like a nightmare. However. She’s not usually likely to use it, because she can’t be bothered. Most of her illusions are fire related. She sometimes has a backfire affect with her illusions, where they affect her more than her opponent.

Personality:
Fairly intolerant. She really wont tolerate anyone treating her badly, ever. Pissing her off would likely be a death wish. Most of the time, she's relatively controlling and doesn't always get along with people very well. There aren't many sun fairies left, so she generally doesn't have any sort of common ground to socialise with, therefore she can isolate herself, more than she needs to. She's very alert, and notices almost everything said and done in her line of sight, and therefore can be slightly paranoid. She can be friendly. but it's hard to earn her friendship. She will talk to people, but she'll likely to say things as they are, she's relatively honest, especially about herself, and therefore can freak people out a lot. She tends to be calm, honest, and under reactive, instead of over reactive. Stab happy, but in no way invulnerable. It's very easy to harm her with magic, as she lacks any magical defences.

She's very weak, when it comes to actual magic, she was never taught battle magic, or healing magic. She only ever learned magic illusions, which don't prove good and usually require incantations, to activate them. She's very vunerable against magic, as she's used to defending with blades. She becomes very venerable if she's reduced to having to use her speed, and magic to protect herself, something which she hates about herself but doesn't aspire to change.

History:
Most of her History is kept well hidden and behind closed doors. She came from a large family, and a large group of sun fairies and moon fairies. It was a happy little community, which was shattered by them going to war with a more powerful species. Werewolves. a stupid move, but they went to war with werewolves which where terrorising them. Few of them survived, and they lost. Those that survived, where the strongest and genuinely the youngest.

To begin with, they kept together, Marcella was one of them. She was always pushed to the back of the pack, because her ideas where far too outrageous. They travelled and lived in fear, Marcella eventually became fed up with it, and she left the pack. Since, she'd never met ant faeries like herself, and has lived mainly among other fairies and elves, in the midst of their armies, doing what she had to do.

At one point she was hired as an assassin and it was probably the coldest point in her history, she showed little mercy and killed for money, without a care in the world. However, after a while she felt that she was becoming apathetic, far too apathetic and left the profession behind.

Since then, she's been living on the road, and has never even thought of having a family. She's always been a woman of power and is currently wandering the lands in search of a new scuffle, she is a very strong woman, and is very good at keeping people under control, if they don't strike back. She's known almost as a fairy warrior, who likes to keep herself hidden from society for the most part.

User Name: Flaming-Scorpion
Name: Mereck Rowen
(likes to be referred to as Rowen, but close friends or 'co-workers' call him Mereck).
Species: White demon
Looks: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs15/f/20...g_Scorpion.jpg
His markings are a light blue. He has extremely pale skin and when in the light it can have a blue or gray hue. The markings around his cursed eye are supposed to be a collection of crosses that have joined together. His wings and hair are also white, while his non-cursed eye is an unnatural and disturbing bright blue.
He is usually seen wearing a large white trench coat, white sleevless turtleneck sweater, and loose white slacks tucked into white combat boots while in the public. However, when lounging or inside of a familiar place he often sheds his clothes and wears what is seen above.
Abilities: Most of his powers include obtaining spiritual energy and harnessing it. He can obtain this energy either by drinking a person's blood or touching them. When a person is touched they may feel the after affects of dizziness and exhaustion and may pass out or collapse with the feeling of a weight on their chest. His powers can be used for both offense and defense, but when using his fighting magic, it is easy for him to be exhausted and disoriented. Despite him being a demon, he cannot perform hexes or charms in any way, shape, or form. However, he is extremely gifted with healing, but like his fighting magic, it is very draining and takes its toll upon his stamina. When fighting, he relies mainly on casting, but when wanting to save energy he will rely on brute strength (fang and claw).
When casting, he can create barriers and weapons out of the spiritual energy he has gathered. His attacks are usually close range because long range attacks (such as blades of energy that are flung at the oponent like wind) are far less accurate and draining, however if they hit the opponent it has a far greater affect. When fighting close range, he forms long blades from his hands and act as daggers or swords (except that they are more durable and sharper). Depending on how he manipulates the energy, he can leave only external injuries or internal ones. His blades can pierce skin but also go through it and pierce organs and not leave a scratch on the opponent's flesh.
~Cursed Eye: The curse is constantly stealing away energy from Rowen's body, meaning that he has to 'feed' often and that when using casting or healing magics he becomes weaker. When sleeping, he is often restless because of the curse. The only positive thing about the curse is that he can reflect/withstand few holy attacks from angels.
~Demonic Traits: The usual high stamina, more powerful sense of smell and hearing, strength, ability to fly, and the usual claws and fangs. The object that can cause him most damage out of all the holy objects is silver. Holy water will burn and give him a horrible rash but will not kill him, however if it stays on his skin long enough it will act like a corrosive acid and eat through skin and bone. His barriers can reflect most holy attacks, but that depends on how much of his energy he has or has not depleted.
Personality: He is usually laid back and lazy. Rowen often seems very casual around people he knows and is one not to usually cause an argument on purpose. However, his sarcasm can get him into trouble. He follows orders and is loyal, despite what people think and would do almost anything to protect a superior, friend, or partner. On occasion, he can become extremely serious and do what needs to be done.
History: Before joining the organization (sect) he often caused trouble in society (most of it being unintentional). It started when he fed off of an angel and was condemed for it. This was when he was cursed for his actions. However, after recieving the curse he escaped back out into the world. The curse fed off his energy to the point where he would nearly go crazy with the need to 'feed'. He unintentionally killed several humans and was out of control. Eventually, he was captured by the sect but not exterminated. Instead, they put him to use. He doesn't enjoy his work, but makes the most of it. He can no longer leave the sect because of the numerous runes (seals?) that were carved into his back and arms (the areas of his arms where the runes are carved is covered by short sleeves). These were put into activation by the sect in order to assure that Rowen does not loose control if he becomes drained of energy. In fact, he even gave the consent for the runes to be carved into him. Now, when working with a partner, they are taught how to activate the runes (for safety measures). His jobs with the sect usually include accompanying a detective on a dangerous mission or a person who is not very talented with fighting. He usually is never on a mission by himself, but now that he has been an agent of the sect for so many years he is allowed to venture on missions by himself.

User Name: L L A M A N O ! S E
Name: Goes strictly by 'Rainbow'.
Looks: Rainbow has bright hair dyed the colors of the rainbow (hence her name), scattered and pale freckles, bright and cheerful two-toned eyes, and adores all of the colors of the rainbow.
Her hair is Rainbow's most unique asset, giving her her name. Her bangs, which fall away from her face on opposite sides are dyed red, then orange behind them, then yellow and so on. Her hair goes from shoulder-length in the front to very short in the back, no longer than an inch or two. Except, on the back of her head, has grown a 'rat tail'; a thin, long braid that goes down to just past the base of her neck and is rainbow from purple at the top to match the hair on the back of her head, to red at the fuzz that peaks out of the bottom of the tie. Also, two sections of her hair are longer than the rest in the front; on either side of her head, growing directly over her sideburns, are two abnormally long strips of hair that fall down to about her shoulders, called 'eartails'.
On her left cheek, just below her blue-green eye, is a glittery, pastel, removable tattoo of a rainbow that never seems to disappear. Each ear is pierced only once, rainbow-shaped studs protruding from the hole, and she has an actual tattoo of a rainbow bridging her cleavage, with her breasts serving as the clouds. Her street clothes usually consist of brightly colored, form-fitting tops and jeans, with rainbow flats and a rainbow-striped jacket. She often wears brightly colored make-up; lipsticks and mascaras of all colors of the rainbow. Her nails are long, and are each painted with rainbow stripes. Even her toes.
Around her neck is a single necklace: A plastic chain, each link a different color of the rainbow, converging on a single point: a plastic rainbow resting on two pale, blue clouds.
When she is at work, however, she changes her attire dramatically; switching from bright colors to solid black, flats to combat boots, and donning black, fingerless, gloves.
Rainbow, although being extraordinary in many aspects of her appearance, is very average in height, though fairly lithe and thin as far as her weight is concerned. She has fairly wide hips for her weight, but a fairly minimal bust.
Abilities: Illusory magic and minimal empathy-- sensitivity to others' emotions/ a form of psychic.
Personality: Rainbow, even when serious or working, is up-beat and optimistic. She giggles frequently at musings in her head, and is often found irritating Randy with her high-pitched and childlike voice and purposefully ditzy questions. She holds her superior in high esteems, however, and seems to idolize her to a certain extent.
Rarely, she will flashback[explained in History] to a bad trip, and will become dangerous, angry, and irrational.
History: Rainbow was raised in a simple, middle-class family. Her parents raised her properly, and she was an only child. As a child, she was respectful, happy, and motivated.
When she hit 16, though, she suddenly changed.
Rainbow suddenly refused to go by anything other than the word 'Rainbow', dyed her hair without permission, began spending endless hours researching magic and the supernatural on the internet instead of doing schoolwork, suddenly became irritable and moody from lack of sleep, was often found doing illegal, hallucinogenic drugs at parties, and would stay out until all odd hours of the night. Eventually, her parents tired of this and kicked her out, and soon after she dropped out of high school. At 17, with nowhere else to go or to turn, she became a street performer with her newly learned abilities, earning scant wages to buy food and living on the street.
With her empathy and illusory magics, she was able to wow crowds into paying her more as she became better at them, and was eventually drafted into the mysterious organization as rumors and other strange happenings began to occur in her presence.
And, although she was never actually addicted to any of the substances she tried, she will still flash back to a bad trip on rare occasions, and is highly dangerous and volatile when this happens.

Mene Name: Cheshire Cat
Character: Cheshire
Species: Demon Cat

Looks: Cheshire looks human, albeit the gray fur and the tail. His fur has stripes of black in odd patterns spiraling across his body. Cheshire's face is devoid of fur, though he has black hair slicked back with oil. Cheshire wears a black tailcoat with black pants and dress shoes along with a bowler hat (or derby hat as you may know it) with a white band. He also wears a black leather belt with a plain, rectangle, steel buckle. High socks and white gloves are used to hide his fur.

Abilities: Cheshire's abilities consist of hexes and an odd form of teleportation. Cheshire can bring bad luck where ever he chooses and can play around with people's minds to an extent. Prodding their thoughts in one direction to make them more likely to choose what Cheshire wishes them to choose. The ability of teleportation is exactly like the mode of teleportation used by the famed character the Cheshire Cat from Louis Carroll's book Alice in Wonderland, starting with the body, then the stripes, then the eyes, nose and other facial features then finally the mouth. This process takes about a minute.

Personality: Cheshire's personality varies, if he's managing a business he's shrewd and blunt. If he's trying to sell something he's obsequious and smooth. normally, however, Cheshire just likes to fool around with people and isn't uptight.

History: At first Cheshire had a hard time around humans but when he found out that he could use his abilities to make people buy his stuff and invest in his stocks he started rising in the world financially. Soon he became the head of a major publishing company. He isn't known though, he has a figurehead for the company so he never has to actually deal with the customers face to face. In fact he is practically invisible to the world. You can do that with the right leverage. Cheshire goes out to places where non-humans and human who live alongside them thrive to get back into the world where he could be noticed.

User Name: Julia
Name: Dalal Charnae
Species: Succubus
Looks: Dalal's main form is a human, though with feline ears and a feline tail. Both are coated in a thick, dark fur, black in colour, which reflect her mood in various ways. Her long, raven-black hair is around waist-length, and often blends in with her ears, hiding them from view. Her skin is pale, and never seems to tan, though, if she really wanted a tan, she could just shift her skin colour to be more tanned. She has bright blue eyes, which, depending on the lighting, can seem to be even green or brown. These are the one part of her that do not change when she shifts her shape. She is fairly tall, standing at around 6'2" in her usual form.
Abilities: Shapeshifting, as well as the ability to speak with animals. Her shapeshifting is limited to small changes over a certain period of time, but over a longer period of time she can change her appearance completely. She can also seduce people, though, of course, it depends on the individual's power to resist magic, etc.
Personality: Dalal is intelligent, cunning, sly, and, quite often, cruel. Despite her most impressive efforts to reject emotions, she fails miserably. She is quite prone to mood swings, and often finds herself in difficult situations to deal with the havoc created by them. She very much wants to be in complete power someday, and will seduce anyone who stands in her way, if possible, but if not, she will resort to violence.
History: Like most Hengeyoukai, Dalal's first memory is of her true name, Nukpana. However, she is not a Hengeyoukai, but rather a succubus. She spent much of her 'childhood' living with an elderly, rich couple, who pampered her in every aspect of her life. One day, she grew tired of this, and decided to run away from home, to see the world. When she returned a month later, she found the house deserted, the couple dead of old age. She found their will, which left her all their fortune; a tidy sum of money. After inheriting the money, she tried to go back to her old style of life, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't because she missed her "parents." She couldn't really miss them. They weren't her actual parents anyhow. They simply found her one morning with the usual delivery of fresh milk and decided to care for her.
After growing tired of trying to replicate her previous lifestyle, she packed up and sold her old house for a tidy profit, boosting her money still more. Wanting once more to experience the world, she went through various vocations, including a common prostitute, a real estate agent, a person who worked for the local taxes service, as well as many other jobs.

Name: Julianna Konstantinov

Looks:
A fairly short girl, her hair long, flowing, a fairly warm auburn colour to accent icy blue eyes set within a precious face of the well kept girl, her clothes seemingly of a foreign design, a sleeveless vest with a cloth tasset hanging off her left hip and a half-dress coming from below it over the right leg, however she also wears baggy, bell bottom trousers. On her feet she wears long socks that reach up to mid-thigh with buckled school shoes. On her hands she often wears work gloves and is often seen carrying a backpack containing various tools and trinkets she likes to toy with.

Abilities:
Julianna is a Technopath, capable of manipulating technology on the slightest brush or touch, with this in mind she is highly gifted when it comes to inventing or creating advanced technology simply out of theory in her mind and can use almost anything on hand to some sort of imaginative purpose that the worlds greatest scientists would take years to develop into vastly complicated formula.

Personality:
Due to recent events the original personality was heavily damaged and Julianna displays a more frightened personality instead. Afraid and alone, Julianna has trouble trying to hold in her emotion when she’s alone but braves as much as she can in front of people until the pressure is too much. Unfortunately being highly intelligent for a child means also having to suffer the fact that she understands more than she should.
Having lost her parents, Julianna is still heavily affected by the memory of what happened and will often hide from new people fearing they’re coming to get her too. Once she opens up her heart again though she can be cheerful and optimistic about how to use her intelligence to better the quality of life for all people, it is truly her deepest desire to somehow help everyone that she can, even in the smallest ways. She has a tendency to cling onto people she feels secure with.

History:
Julianna’s birth was quite normal, a birth video, baby pictures of her and her mom, but her development, now that’s what baffled experts on babies. Though she looked like an everyday baby she displayed a large curiosity for anything she could find, and she rarely ever cried unless she managed to hurt herself somehow.
Her parents were baffled by the girls actions especially when she began imitating speech, she was learning to speak at an amazing rate, having listened to so many conversations her mind was instinctively making sense of things, she hadn’t even past a year and she no longer cooed and giggled, she spoke, the speed was extraordinary especially as once she could see clearly she’d begun toying with complicated toys that the parents had bought her, preferring them over the regular, fluffy toys.
Julianna continued to grow, still taking some of the joy in life like learning to ride her first bike and playing simple games with her parents, Julianna was a girl of joy and her parents loved that in spite of her strange behaviour when it came to more sophisticated things. At the age of eight Juliannas parents introduced the girl to their place of work, they were inventors, and they felt she had a natural gift hat may shine here. True enough the girls face lit up and she began tinkering with things whenever she was allowed o visit, until she finally created something way over her parents heads, a teleportation ring, though she still stressed to them the outcome was totally random but would place the user somewhere else in the world, unfortunately it was only a one shot deal and was flawed.
One day when Julianna was locked behind an electronic door she felt the urge to touch it, and did so, somehow ‘feeling’ the technology and somehow was able to order it to unlock.
Not long after her eleventh birthday people came to the house, breaking down the door, they wanted Julianna, the girl had her ring on, but watched as her parents were shot down just to get to her, Julianna was sprayed with their blood and she froze in fear until one of the mean grabbed her arm, in that instant she clasped her other hand over the ring and it activated, sending her who knew where.

User Name: L L A M A N O ! S E

Name:
Ouka

Unknown, but appears to be no older than 15 in human form.

Species:
Were-fox

Looks:
[[x]]

Ouka is albino. Her skin, hair, and fur are all solid white. In her human form, she is simply a small albino girl, although her large, solid-white fox ears and tail make her a bit less ‘simple’, but those are easy enough to cover up with a white fedora and a heavily pleated skirt. She stands at about 5 feet even, and a little chubbier than the average girl of her height. Her eyes are a bright red and are large, taking up a large part of her face, though are sometimes shrouded by her long bangs. The rest of her hair falls to about the nape of her neck. A pair of small, light pink, thick-rimmed glasses frames her large eyes, and her lips are almost always curved up in a large smile. Her figure is childish, with narrow hips and little-to-no bust to speak of. Her thin arms all end in small hands. Each finger is tipped in a long claw-like nail, painted a pale pink color.

To add to her administrative air, she often wears two piece suits, sometimes with skirts, but often pinstriped. Occasionally, she’ll wear something with fun colors, although it’s much more frequent to see her in something white, black, or gray. On her feet, usually, is a pair of short, peep-toe heels in a color identical to her outfit.

In her Wereform, however, she is a large, pure-white fox, about the size of a large dog. Her eyes are dark red, narrow, and glaring, although she can easily appear to look like a small, cute, innocent kit. Large fangs protrude from her upper lip, and are seen merely as long canines that sometimes hang over her lower lip in human form.

Abilities: Ouka is a good talker. She’s persuasive and manipulative, and enjoys using her cuteness to make people more willing to listen to her. And she can type at about 100 words per minute with no mistakes, despite her long claws/nails. As a were-critter, she is strong, especially for her size, when in human form. Even as a small-looking human girl, she is stronger than most full-grown men, although she doesn’t exactly show it off. She doesn’t use magic, since she barely fights, and is able to shift on command, though it never lasts longer than an hour and she is left almost defenseless afterward.

Personality: For being such an adorable little girl, Ouka is manipulative, cold, and calculating. She uses her innocent and cute appearance to manipulate people into working for her, along with her impressive negotiating skills and generally hidden intelligence. While on the outside, she simply appears to be a smart young girl trying to get ahead with a little help from others, she is merely using everyone around her to get the dirty work done. She strives for excellence, and has other goals yet unknown to everyone but her. Her outward personality is that of a cheerful, upbeat and just a little bit hyperactive teen, who knows when to tone it down, such as in business situations.

If asked, she would be more than happy to tell everyone how much she loves sweet things, and is rarely seen without a stick of dango or some sort of sweet on hand or in her mouth.

History: Ouka was born to a prosperous family of were-foxes, pure as can be, without a single human birth in generations. She was the first to be albino, and was somewhat teased about it as a child, not to mention how small and frail she was, and still is. After some time, she grew distant from her family, as well as her few friends. One day, she snuck away to the city. Being as un-human in her appearance as she is, she was quickly nabbed up by the Organization. Since she isn’t a great fighter, but she is a fast learner and a quick wit, not to mention a fast typer, she was put into administration. She started as a secretary and worked her way up, quickly becoming the head of the Section Control department. It’s her that divvies up the funds, and leaves Randy’s sect poor. It’s her that decides when a sect needs to be shut down, or is allowed to be kept running.

Although she is a head of a department, she is often sent on jobs to check up on the sects she controls, but she doesn’t mind. It allows her to get a better idea of who would interfere with what.
[/color]

User Name: Asahi Kumoru
Name: Ransome
Species: Agacella / heraldic antelope
Looks: When he takes on human appearance, Ransome is a slender man of unremarkable height with slightly-curled chin-length black hair. Instead of feet, however, he has a pair of black hooves at the ends of his somewhat furry legs; Ransome wears loose pants to hide the rather animal-looking appearance of his legs, but has to go without shoes since they do not exactly fit the hooves. Atop his head are a pair of black horns that stick upwards with a slight spiral to them. He also has a tail that rather closely resembles that of a lion. His skin is pale and burns easily, so Ransome wears loose-fitting long sleeved shirts even in the summer, and sometimes a jacket with a hood, too, in cooler weather. In general, he dresses for comfort above all else, but will not wear anything old or worn-looking no matter how comfortable it is. Ransome's eyes are a light shade of grey, but on a man with horns and a tail, they are not the first thing others tend to notice. His bottom canines only are slightly elongated, but they, along with his slight underbite, are really only obvious when he smiles.

Ransome also still uses his original animal form from time to time, as well. As an agacella, Ransome has black fur all over, and looks somewhat like an antelope with long tufted ears and a lion-like tail. His horns appear the same as they do in his more human shape, but what look like short fangs on Ransome the man become four-inch upward-pointing tusks on Ransome the beast.

And, if he really feels like it, Ransome can change back into his original form - that of an agacella sable, painted upon his shield, or whatever surface he wishes to stick to.

Abilities: Ransome has limited powers of transformation, but only between his three forms. He prefers to avoid turning back into a painting, considering it a much lesser version of himself, however he still finds it useful for eavesdropping and hiding. He mostly switches between his animal and human forms now, though recently, he has been having a bit of trouble with this. It is always taxing for him to change, so he cannot change forms more than once or maybe twice per day, but it is also necessary for Ransome to remember the details of the form he wishes to change into.

Otherwise, Ransome's only other real supernatural ability is a bit of fairy-type magic. It is essentially some extra magical power left over from the spell that brought him to life, and is more useful for making trouble or impressing crowds than doing any real damage. It appears that he possesses a limited supply of this magic, however, and that his use of magic over his long life may be depleting this supply; Ransome suspects that this is what is giving him difficulty in changing forms, and tends to be much more careful with casting spells, saving the magic for when he really needs a spell.

Ransome much prefers fighting hand-to-hand anyway - he has a pair of kunckledusters, and he knows how to use them. He prefers to win his fights as quickly as possible, no matter how cheap a shot that requries. He is strong enough, but he is not a large brawling type, and he knows that he does not do well in prolonged fights, or battles against multiple opponents.

It should also be noted that, as he was originally a design on a metal shield, that Ransome is sensitive to the smell of rust, and it makes him rather debilitatingly ill.
Personality: Ransome does not enjoy getting what he want, so much as having other people give him what he wants. This far into his long life, he has gotten rather good at lying, manipulating, and schmoozing humans into letting him get his way.

In his younger days, Ransome considered himself superior to humans, however he found this high-and-mighty attitude tended not to go over very well when he wanted something from them. As a result, he has since changed his tune, but still secretly harbors a bit of disdain for humans. In general, he is calm, clever, quick-witted, and smooth in his dealings with people, but those who can match his wit would find it very easy to get under his skin. Behind his ingratiating exterior, Ransome possesses an incredible temper that has gotten him into more trouble than he can talk himself out of on numerous occasions in the past.

He is often quite the flirt with ladies, and will date long-term if he likes what he's getting out of the relationship. Even if there is no sincerity behind it, however, Ransome will be exceedingly polite to any women he meets - a habit he picked up in his knightly past. He rarely puts much of himself into any relationships or friendships he is in, however, since he never ages, and has decided that he is through with making human friends over and over only to have them all die of old age.

History: A long-forgotten clash of knights in a forest clearing hundreds of years ago left the enchanted ground littered with the bodies of fallen warriors. The army that was routed had had to leave all of their dead behind, and identify them later by process of elimination among the living. Neither they nor the winners knew that the clearing they had tainted with violence had belonged to a group of fairies.

When the fairies emerged to play their nightly games, only to find their land strewn with corpses, they were upset and disheartened. However, they still found a way to have their cheeky fun using what was left behind. They all cast their fairy magic onto the beasts painted onto the shields of the fallen, bringing the creatures, real and imagined, to life.

Years later, the creatures had left the fairies. The agacella had taught himself to take on human shape using the fairy magic that flowed through his veins, and decided to live for a time as a man. He could not completely rid himself of his animal traits, however, and so he was forced to spend much of his time alone, avoiding those who would call him a devil.

The world grew up around him, giving him no end of places to visit and things to see, and gradually, there were more and more people who would tolerate his appearance. Ransome, as he called himself, could not quite bring himself to tolerate humans as his equals, though, and so he tried to use his fantastical appearance to manipulate the mortals into thinking he was something much greater than he truly was. He found it came quite naturally to him, and so he socialized more and more, with the sole aim of getting the humans to give him things.

Ransome treated it like a game, to see how many lies he could balance and maintain, and if things fell apart, he could simply leave for a while, until those who had discovered him had aged and died. At the moment, he is a part of a gang, claiming to be a kirin to lend the gang leader an air of legitimacy above the other local gangs. Ransome rather enjoys the power, but is starting to feel a bit like his wings are clipped, and wants more freedom. If it gets to be too much of a problem between himself and the gang leader, though, Ransome can always just leave and turn up somewhere else, like he's always done....

Name: Seth Midknight
Species: HumanPlus [aka H+]

Looks:
Clicky

Abilities:
Durability- One of a few effects built into his body after the HumanPlus project, his skin assimilated a gene that made his skin tougher than normal yet still as light and flexible as normal flesh, he can take heavier blows, survive some bladed weapons with small cuts (however anyone wielding the blade correctly can still penetrate and sink a blade into his flesh) and some bullets will only sink in a few centimeters to a few inches at best, such things as Anti-Freak guns or Armor Piercing rounds can still go right through him still.
Timeslow- A unique ability to Seth after receiving the H+ enhancements. He is surrounded by a short range field where time slows down to around a quarter its natural speed and allows him time to observe and think about his situation more carefully as well as predict the path of some attacks and bullets.*
Adrenaline- Only active when Timeslow is activated, the Adrenaline rush allows Seth to move at a higher rate than normal as well as fuelling his bodies’ muscles temporarily and allowing him a momentary boost in strength.*
Bloodsight- Not a particularly draining ability, but it allows him to see in the dark, giving him a red to white thermographic view of his surroundings. The hotter an object is, the brighter it is in his sight. When it is active his irises open up wide, leaving only a red rim on the outside.

*The effects of Timeslow are a strain on the mind, it can cause hallucinations in his mind if he overuses it, he has to let it rest for a moment and conserve it for moments where it’s really necessary. Further exertion can exhaust his body and cause him to collapse due to exhaustion.

Personality:
Not the most emotional person in the world, that is to say, he can be pretty laid back and cheerful in his general attitude, even going so far as having fun in life or death situations, but other than that he lacks most other personalities, or at least shows them less than his normal self. Seth is a loyal man, holding himself to his word, but only ever giving his word to people he completely trusts, once he does so he won’t back down until he dies. However Seth is also a little naïve and sometimes quite easily tricked, its not to say he’s gullible, but that he’s willing to believe there’s some good in everyone, he wont let anyone be simply pinned as black and white, good or evil.
Most of all, Seth has a good sense of Justice and Honor thus he has donned his secretive ‘Dark Hero’ image in which he works for what he believes is right, though unfortunately his nativity can lead him to be taken in by the wrong people and misled by their words. All in all though he’ll make up for any mistakes he makes because he is aware he can be misled at times and will do whatever it takes to make up for any damage he may cause.

History:
Seth had been a frail child since very young and even though he hid it well; his father knew that Seth wouldn’t last long in the world. With the boy’s mother abandoning them Seth was raised by his father, a man researching medical science, but once he learned of the boy’s illness he decided to work harder, making the relationship very difficult between the two.
In spite of the difficulties though, Seth still loved his father for keeping him instead of giving up. The boy knew he had to grow up fast to survive while his father spent time studying and trying to find a way to cure him, and used all the time he could to make himself appear strong so that people wouldn’t worry about him. Even all the way up to high school he refused to let anything beat him down no matter how tough the challenge.
As he worked through school, the pain of his sickness was worsening, yet he hid it even from a young girl he took under his wing as a little sister, an energetic child or so he remembered her, by the name of Elizabeth, she was probably the only person he had ever admitted his sickness to and the chances of him surviving being near impossible. Sure enough, he disappeared from school as the sickness took a turn for the worst, tormenting his body with constant shots of pain that paralyzed his movements. If he had only held on a little longer the cure his father had been formulating could have saved him.
His father, desperate to stop his son’s death, gave in to the pressures of an unknown organization that wanted him to research and develop fighting machines, enhanced humans, for the purposes of war. It was called the HumanPlus project, though where they had obtained such advanced research already baffled the man, nonetheless he agreed to continue the research for them in exchange allowing him to use his son as the Prototype soldier.
As his father expected, fusing the genetic enhancement formula with the cure he had been working on saved Seth’s live, with other beneficial results not in the original plans, making Seth unique in spite of later models supposedly being set to be more powerful than him, though they were going to be grown and trained to be controlled, unlike the strong-willed Seth.
Seth grew up in the background of the world then, learning that the processes used to create him involved real magic, even magical creatures he’d only ever heard of in story books. And to that end Seth worked hard to improve himself, knowing there was something greater out there only excited his newfound life.
So with money his father would give to him and his own earnings from helping clients related to the magical world, Seth developed himself into a Dark Hero and Bounty Hunter of the night, spreading rumour and mystery of his existence slowly throughout the magical world until he too became part of it.

Name: Gordon H. Lemron
Species: human.
Looks: Older male with graying hair (very similar to Logan’s hair from x-men) and a gravely beard. His beady black eyes are hard to read but generally show a displeased disposition. He is taken to wearing nice suits and an old black boulder hat. He has a black reptile skin belt, rumored to have come from a demon, the belt buckle was made by his grandfather and he has been told that it contains strong charms.

Abilities: His single ability is mind reading but after finding this out at a young age he used it to his advantage and excelled in school. Blackmailing teachers and fellow students he was never very well liked. He honed his skills down so much that he is now able to slip simple ideas into the minds of others so that he can change the perceptions of others gaining him false loyalty and a set of followers.

Personality: A nasty fellow, dark brooding and dangerous. He is very conniving and sharp witted. His mind reading abilities make it so that he knows what an individual thinks of him and he acts upon it, preying on the week. He thinks everyone to be below him and should therefore work for him or be removed. He is constantly trying to toy with others and find out a way to bring about an interaction of the two realms just for the chaos it would create, and the profits he could make off of it.

History:Born into a mid level family that was unable to further their way up the socio-economic latter Gordon became bitter and spiteful towards his peers and fellows. He discovered his powers accidentally when he was taking a final exam for a class, answers started coming to him at an astounding speed, in different voices and most about the same question. He quickly recognized the betterments his power could offer him and he excelled in school and in the workplace cheating and blackmailing his way up the chain of command. Gordon found himself with the lucrative job of owing several newspapers and magazines, one of which featured paranormal and magical happenings. His powers lead him to knowledge others had not meant to be accessed and he began scheming for a way to learn more about these sects and this magical world.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:25 AM

News:

Role Play is open! We're always taking applications, though.

Added a new link to the links page. It's a listing of role plays and role players. Check it out!

Updated profiles, magic, and critters page. Check out what some of the other players came up with!

The RP is now taking applications

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:26 AM

The story so far

The members of this particular sect had been having an ongoing dry spell, and after watching yet another crappy movie, the leader of said sect decided to break conventional rules and was going to go out looking for trouble instead of waiting for it to come to them. The group found outside the door of their HQ/home a paranormal investigator by the name of Melvin who had the rare and ironic ability to negate magic in any form. An ability as far as we know he’s unaware of. Which made the non-human members of the group seem, well, human. As a result, tempers flared, Melvin got terrified, quite a bit of shtick ensued, and Melvin was sent to wait at the corner (which he didn’t do. He went to go get pizza) while the group tried to make heads or tails of this guy.

After a bit of cat and mouse between Melvin and everybody else, along with a few attempts to prove the paranormal was real to him, something new decided to pop up. A giant goo trying to eat everything in sight by the name of Wilmer. Randy and a newfound cat demon, Chesire, try fighting it, ending up in Randy getting her ass kicked. However, when Melvin showed up and turned it into a wave of sewage water, it washed out to the park where Rainbow was, and out of Melvins radius.

After Melvin left to get some "samples" Mary, his girlfriend, healed up the wounded and there was a bright flash, accompanied by the appreance of a little girl with a brute trying to kidnap her attached. The little girl's name was Julia, and she was saved by the combined efforts of Randy Rowen and Mary, and adopted Randy as her new mother.

However, Rainbow found the goos creator, a scientist named Henry, and after some schenanigans of the two trying to outrun the now over grown goo, were saved by an unknown man who did something pretty shocking. He used Rainbows real name, this sent her reeling into a flash back that Rowen showed up just in time to stop her from freaking out all the way, and with the help of Henry got her home where lots had happened.

Once everybody returned to the apartments, things settled down and seem to have gone mostly back to normal, with the exception of the new additions to the group. For now, at least.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:26 AM

Links and things:

OOC board

A listing of Role Plays and Role Players

My quest

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:27 AM

White List:

None

Black List:

Also none

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:27 AM

Reserved

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2007, 03:29 AM

Reserved

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-02-2007, 12:33 AM

"Lions, Tigers, and Bears? Oh my!" Perhaps sitting around laughing at classic movies Friday night was a sign of needing a social life, but, that had never stopped Randy before. In High school she spent most of her Friday Nights, and Saturday nights, at home reading comics. That was actually proving pretty useful now, mind you. Nothing better to educate your self about creepy crawlies then comic books. She tossed some popcorn in the air, tried to catch it in her mouth, and ended up nearly getting it in the eye before it bounced to the floor. "Damn it," she brushed off the phantom crumbs from her face before looking around. She was at work, actually. Working at... She glanced at the VCR clock. 12 at night, on a Friday. She was the boss, though. Well, sort of. There were people higher up then she was... More of a manager, really.

The manager of what seemed to be a dingy little apartment with yellowed ceiling tiles and browned floor ones. They were the most under funded sect, she had discovered. Most of the other sect had real, honest to goodness offices, and trained employees. So far, she mostly had critters who had sort of been sent her way. They were the only sect with a TV and a small but pretty good collection of movies that were just classics. Along with a slightly larger but equally excellent collection of shitty B horror movies that involved were-wolves eating rubber people and zombies rising from the dead. The strange thing was, they were all company provided. Silver bullets, better guns and amour, some poition making materials... No, not in the budget. But, the Wizard of Oz? Oh, man, we better get right on that!

"Well," said Randy, talking to herself, something she often did due to the fact she often got annoyed talking to other people, "we don't have a lot of humans who need that sort of thing..." and they did have a shit load of garlic. Which, really didn't do them any good as it had been proven that garlic didn't hurt vampires. At all. And, no one really liked to cook. Well, maybe they did, just not in the kitchen in the "office" which, by the way, consisted of an old gas stove, a fridge that leaked a little, and a toaster oven. They did have some neat stuff, though. A lot of good testing equipment, it was standard issue, mind you, but, it was still neat. And, there was one thing (besides a TV and a bunch of b-movies) that they had that most other sects didn't - a bat phone. Or so it had been affectionately dubbed since they first got it. It was a separate phone line, a red phone, that, sadly, did not light up and was not housed under a glass dome, but, was always calls from the higher ups, reports from the magical community, or calls forwarded to the police of UFO sightings and things of the like.

That phone hadn't rung for over two weeks. It usually didn't go more then two hours without ringing. Things were so dull poor Randy was seriously considering watching '10 things I hate about you' which was one of the only movies she hadn't watched three times in the collection. It was continually perplexing, and, though Randy wasn't a psychic, she had a knot that kept getting tighter and tighter in her stomach... A knot that suddenly lurched, sending her toppling out of her chair and to the ground, her bowl of popcorn through the air. She sat up, feeling more then a little silly, but looked right at the bat phone, expecting it to start ringing off the hook.

Nothing. "That's it!" she grumbled to herself, getting to her feet, "I'm going out patrolling," this is what you did before the phone system was implemented. Now you were supposed to sit and wait by the phone for the higher ups to call and tell you to go do this or that. But, due to the fact that they hadn't found anything, she figured it was safe to go patrolling. "Anyone want to come with me?"

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 05-02-2007, 02:31 AM

Skyler had been trying to make the best of this down time, but she had already read most books and comics that were either stacked in shelves or strewn on the apartment floor. Her wing feathers were immaculately clean and in perfect order, and she had even tried to fix the railing to the stairs, it was merely loose but the jiggling was enough to bother her.
All this waiting was painful, and as much as she enjoyed Randy’s company, she did not want to watch those movies again. Skyler heard a crash and leaned into the doorway.
“You all right?” a bowl of popcorn came flying at her face. Quick bird reflexes caught the bowl but nothing could stop the kernels from continuing their decent. Fluffy, buttery puffs sat in her hair, clinging to her head feathers. Skyler took one out and cautiously popped it into her mouth, “Hey, Boss. You going out tonight? You think I can come this time?”

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-02-2007, 01:53 PM

The night was clear, and pleasently cool thanks to a wayward summer breeze. The stars above were outshined by the bright lights of the city and the moon itself struggled to be seen against that same glow. Melvin was outside of a dingy apartment building rumored to house something called a harpy. He wasnt entirely sure what that was an researched proved it to be some sort of bird woman.

Its probally just a woman with really fuzzy hair and a boa fetish. he thought bitterly to himself. The people around here probally drink the tap water, making them more perceptible to suggestion.

Thinking along that line he opened his laptop and made a note to research the possibility of goverment created zombies. Above that was an apartment number of the "Harpy" and her profile and picture.

It still suprises me how good some people are at photoshop. He mused.

He put his laptop away and started for the building humming the theme from the Twilight Zone as he went.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 08:45 PM

Marcella sighed deeply. She'd been walking for days, and was becoming very bored of trees and rabbits. It wasn't very thrilling counting them either. Not to mention, she was rather allarmed by the fact that she hadn't seen a dead werewolf or living one for almost 2 weeks, she hadn't seen a vampire in days. And the forests where emptied of anything like her. No elves or faries lived in the vicinity. It would have bee lonely, if she wasn't used to it like she was.

She stopped suddenly. Alarmed by the lights of man in front of her. Diving deep into the bushes. She soon watched a car pass. Illuminating her bright red hair. She hoped that she was in a berry bush, if they'd even seen. Luckily, they hadn't. She jumped to the other side of the bush, looking around in desparation for cover. Humans weren't polite to anything with wings, obsessive tatooes and naturally bright red hair.

Marcella was really quite an outcast from society. She hid a lot. She wasn't good with people most of the time, only with blades, weapons and words. But mainly hurtful ones. She sighed as she slumped to the floor near a bush. "I really should. Sleep sometime..."She hummed to herself. She hadn't slept for days, she was dead tired of walking all day and night, not to mention tired of the bleakness and the boringness of the world around. It was as if the world was becoming to 'human' to normal, boring and predictable.

She looked up. The glare of bunnies eyes staring at her as she stood up and flung herself forward to trapse through the forest, not the road this time, she headed off in just a direction. She hadn't got much of a sense of direction, just wandered off into the night, slighing and yawning.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-04-2007, 01:27 AM

Randy watched the individual kernels sail through the air to lodge themselves within the Harpy's hair, but, when a chair wasn't hurled at the human, she figured she was in the clear. "Yeah, that or I start gnawing on the furniture. What we've got is in pretty sad shape, so, I figured I'd go do some rounds. It's been weeks since I've gotten to beat up anything." she sounded authentically disappointed, which probably should have been a sign that she should be getting counseling, or, something, but, that was expensive and annoying. So, she'd just have a concerning violent streak. She got to her feet, brushing stray kernels off of herself, and shrugged, "I figure we can all use some air. Marcella went to hunt squirrels or something, maybe we can find a vampire stupid enough to be feeding on someone under 18 and rough them up a little."

She flashed a slightly crooked smile and it was hard to tell it she was kidding or not. It could go either way, and either way would have been completely in character for her. "Oi! Demons!" she called out into the rest of the apartment, "you guys wanna go find things to beat up?"

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2007, 01:46 AM

"Must you be so loud?" A familiar voice questioned as the door to the apartment was opened.
"Most normal people would be asleep at this hour. Personally I haven't fed in two days and you two aren't helping with my three hours of sleep a night either!" Rowen sounded irritated and tired. As usual. He stood in his boxers (which were currently adorned with rubber ducks) and a sleeping cap that covered his horns. He pushed the door open further and leaned against the door frame, yawning.
"I really don't understand you. Urges to kill at a very unreasonable time in the morning. God, how did i get suckered into this?" he mumbled running a hand down his face.
"You know there hasn't been any trouble for weeks, just give it up. This city is as boring as hell. So just stop watching those pathetic movies and sleep or something. Take a walk once in a while. It might do you some good," he yawned again and stretched dramatically.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 05-04-2007, 01:02 PM

"Aw-right!" Skyler leaped up in joy, her wings shot out and knocked over a floor lamp and sent some stray comics fluttering across the floor. It wasn't often that she was alowed out into the human realm, giant wings generally caught attention and that wasn't what they wanted. She ran to the door to grab her long coat, it didn't matter what the weather was like, she always wore it as it was the only thing that could fully cover her wings. She was folding her wings under the coat when the door opened, "Row-en!" she whined, "It's boring here and the boss says I can go out. Why don't you come out with us? Perhaps you could find something to eat."
Feathers puffed up and out around the collar of her jacket giving it a boa look, nothing could be done about the quiet clacking of talons as she walked. She grabbed a small bag as she headed to the front door to wait for the party to assemble.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 PM

The sound of a crash and the fluttering of paper startled Melvin, who had his fist ready to knock on the door. "A domestic dispute?" He wondered as he let his hand fall to his side. He didnt want to get involved in something of that sort, but there were questions that needed asking and an article that needed writing. How ever would he make his deadline if he was too scared to gather the information. He could always make something up, he knew the fans of the zine would never notice a difference. Shaking his head at himself he knew he could never do something so dishonerable. He had a duty to the people and by golly he was going to do it with honor and integrity.

His resolve hardened and he rapped politely on the door. He wasnt sure what to expect, he even secretly hoped there was a harpy.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2007, 02:57 PM

"Night is such a bloody drag" Marcella hissed as she walked drunkenly through the forest, the urge to find a city was killing her. She was absolutely fed up to the end, of walking and walking, and not being able to beat the hell out of anything, get revenge on the odd werewolf or even run away frantically from one. If she needed to.

She sighed as she came to what appeared to be a building. Well, it was in the distance, she decided it would be interesting, she hadn't been very near humans for a while, and she probably shouldn't be going near them again. After the last time, which was a nightmare, and got her into some serious trouble.

She sat at the bottom of a tree and sniggered. She looked at her ragged clothing and played with her shaggy hair. "I wonder if there's a sect here she said to herself. She'd never been in one, or at least, not one that she was ever going to admit to.

She knew her hair would stand out like a sore thumb if any amount of light shined on it, so she hid it as best she could udner a tree, in the distance, she could here people. Or if not people, somethings. And they sounded a little, possibly irritated. She couldn't tell as she took out her sword and started to sharpen it.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 AM

"It's too late to do anything but sleep," he grumbled, "I still don't understand where you get all that energy." He starred at Skyler strangely as she bounced around getting ready.
"You people are crazy," he sighed and scratched his head, "Even if I did go out, the likeliness of me finding someone to feed off of is slim to none. I'll be totally screwed if the higher ups catch me feeding off of someone that isn't willing, again." He looked at the pair and pulled up his too-big boxers,
"And it means that I'll have to get dressed."

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-05-2007, 04:43 PM

Randy watched Skyler bounce around excitedly, grabbing her things. She really should try to learn how to properly use illusions. Then she'd be able to take the less... Conventional, members of her staff out in public without really having to worry. She felt a little guilty having to keep anyone cooped up indoors. She watched the lamp and stray comics soar through the air and hit the ground with a thud or clatter. She added 'wing harnesses' and 'things to anchor everything in the place with' onto her things to try to ask the higher ups for. There actually was such a thing as wing harness, which just held them down so they were less likely to take someone out just by walking by. She half heartedly kicked the remains of things into a pile off to the side and half listened to Rowen.

She glanced over at the last comment, her eyes lazily roaming over her, she shrugged, "As much as I like seeing you half naked, you really should at least have pants on most of the time when you leave your room. It's common courtesy." It was hard to tell if she was kidding or not, and going by her making sure her gun was loaded before shoving it back into it's side holster. She almost never used that gun, but, she almost always had it on hand. Why she felt the need to carry a gun when she could set people on figure with a wave of her hand, I don't know. She looked from her gun back to Rowen, "Come with us, see if you can seduce some naive 18 year old or something into letting you feed. If not, if you can do it without nearly killing me, again, you can feed off of me. Okay?" she walked over to the door and opened it, to find a man there. She quirked a brow, her hand taking the position she needed it in to potentially set this guy on fire. That was another thing their "base of operations" had that most others didn't; a lot of fire extinguishers. They used to send them in bulk once a year as she (used to be) prone to setting people on fire when they annoyed her. Having gotten older and more mature, that's less of an issue now. "And you are?" she asked the man standing in their door way.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 05-06-2007, 03:31 AM

Just as Randy opened the door, a rainbow-haired teen bounded down the stairs. "I wanna go out, too!!" she cried gleefully, jumping the last three steps and landing with a loud, 'BANG!!' on the floor. She stood at the base of the stairs with a goofy, lopsided grin on her face. Her lips were currently a bright, neon, radioactive green color, her eyelashes matching, with thick black eyeliner and eyeshadow with green spots in the black. She wore a tight, black top with a bright green radioactive symbol in the center of it, a black jean miniskirt with black leggings under it that reached to her knees, and shiny black pumps.

"I get to go out too, right, Randy?" the girl asked, before she noticed the strange man in the doorway. "Oh, hey there!" she greeted cheerfully, giving a short wave. She didn't suspect anything of a random guy on their doorstep; far weirder things happened at work.

In a semi-conscious attempt to decide whether or not he was friendly, she tried to feel for his emotions with her empathy. But as hard as she tried to do so, she couldn't! She couldn't even feel Randy, or Rowen, or anyone else's emotions any better, either!

What the heck was going on!?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 05-06-2007, 11:49 AM

Skyler did feel bad about knocking things over, but she felt like she had little control over her wings and she was too excited to right it back up. Randy crossed over and opened the door, there was a strange man on the other side with a look of confusion across his face. About to say something she felt a new sensation. The floor was cool and rough, "Gack!!" she stepped back but her legs weren't responding correctly.
Shocked, Skyer attempted to get Randy's attention. "uhm... boss. Uh, did something happen to the floor? It doesn't feel right." she really wanted to lift the edge of her skirt but she knew better than to expose her "unique-ness" in front of humans. A head feather drooped in front of her face. She pushed it back up and looked ast a loud bang behind her "Oh, hi Rainbow."