Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2008, 03:07 AM

Certainly! Will add that right now for you. Go ahead and do the donate thing!

Edit - and here tis! The Tail Bracelet shoudl sho once once you refresh, if it isn't showing already.

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-15-2008, 08:51 PM

Wow they grow up so fast!! <33

I love them both but I think Nikiri is my favorite <33

I have a couple of designs I'd like to enter but I'm just about to leave work so I'll have to get back with you on that. >.<

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 04-15-2008, 11:45 PM

Oooh...I'm so tempted to buy one or two from the second flatsale when it opens...but I should really try to save my gold.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-15-2008, 11:50 PM

*eyes the next flatsale previews* I am SO going to try for that coralkin girl *3*...lovely vivid colors *3*

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 02:13 AM

@ Eroy - once (if) the shop gets busy busy, the growings will probably slow down to the normal time... they just grew so fast cause I am on holiday from Universtiy and suffered from evil recurring boredom! Besides, I kind of got excited to see your reactions as well. I am glad you are going to enter the contest - it would be nice to have a couple more entries as well, but at least now we will have enough for each prize at least! I might extend the entry date by a couple of days as well, seeing as I may have arranged it for a day that's going to be rather busy... will have to check my calendar!

@ Kaderin - tempting, isn't it? Especially since the minipet comes with it, so even though you will be paying full price for the Mermazons this sale, you're getting $100 worth of value free in there... plus, HALF of them have odd-coloured eyes as promised!

@ - Yumehayla - you realise that I will make sure to have bright colours every time I have a sale now, to see if I can tempt you into buying... *grins evilly* Oh, I can't recall which ones they are now, but two also have new hairdos that I just realised I haven't put up on the front page to show you all yet... brain? Braaain! Where are yoooou?

Will most likely have the sale in a day or two at the most. I wanted to try and come up with another certificate choice before I do that, but the idea I had isn't really lending itself to the same size as the current one right now. Grr. Will have to see what sort of tweaking I can do before I throw my hands in the air and give up entirely.

Edit - the new hairstyles are up and visible on the first page (might need to refresh), and there are now two certificate choices as well! If you want your Mermazon swapped to the new cert, please tell me before saving her yourself.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2008, 10:40 AM

If you'll have that, then I'll definetely be a frequent customer xDDD

And wow I love the new cert *3*! Can you please move Shara to it :3? And give her heart earrings with silver drop and heart in the color of her shirt while we're at it xD? *sends goldz xD*

Alyekra
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM

*hijacking Alyekra's voice again - guaranteed to cheese off the goddess*

Certainly! New cert, and earrings coming up! I have to do the bath and bedtime routine with my daughter now, so will get that done in about half an hour and then PM the finished product to you from my main account.

Oh, by the way, are you planning on entering the event at all?

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2008, 11:13 AM

Here's my try at the contest xDDD I failed ofcourse since I can't draw coral xDDDDD Theoretically the coral tiara's shorter points are supposed to be 2/3 height of the highest point xD

Unless you want to draw something like this,, but I somehow doubt it xDDDD

EDIT: lol I was drawing this while you posted xDDDD As you can see, I am xD

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 11:30 AM

Wow, you're a good drawer! Adding you to the front page now. I actually think the 'something like this' is too complicated for my taste, though undeniably beautiful. And I wouldn't say you failed - it looks corally enough for me! I can't draw it either - just look at the coral city on the Mermazonia Map for my own pathetic effort. Mind you, I did that map half asleep, a quarter drunk, and a quarter watching So You Think You Can Dance, so I am not surprised it turned out less fab than I was hoping. *grin*

You should have the PM with Shara in your in box now.

Edit - Arky bored, so...
FLATSALE ON NOW!

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2008, 11:45 AM

Yay :D! I'd like to buy Mermazon no.9, please :D! And if we can get two, then also 8 xD
*goes off to her inbox xD*

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
Yay :D! I'd like to buy Mermazon no.9, please :D! And if we can get two, then also 8 xD
*goes off to her inbox xD*
I have no problem with you purchasing both 8 and 9! Remember to include the names and cert choices in your donation message.

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2008, 11:48 AM

thankyou :D! Sent the goldz and the info^^~<3
And yay Shara :D

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 11:51 AM

Certing them now for you!

Edit - you should have them both now!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-16-2008, 06:07 PM

Ok here's what I've got for item ideas:

An armband, around the upper arm. Here's a pic of one:
http://www.lunaangelica.com/images/stories/armband.jpg

A belly chain. This one has a butterfly but you could do anything else there too: http://www.giftntoy.com/catalog/belt-10-1.jpg

Navel tattoo.. I was thinking fish swimming in a circle around the belly button.

Tail piercing..

Shell comb: http://www.cleowolfus.com/images/Com...HAR-COMB06.jpg

I could probably think of a few more but that's enough for now ^_^

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2008, 06:33 PM

..you can suggest more than one item? if yes, then I have a few suggestions for different front, back, and arm fins :3...I can sketch them out if it's okay xD?

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 AM

Actually, you're only meant to enter one item, so if you could pick one out of those for me, Eroy...

Veelana
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2008, 06:29 AM

Aaah, OK - I was about to suggest more items :-)

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-17-2008, 07:26 AM

*pounces on Veelana* Duckling! *squish-hug* How are you? You'll have to forgive me, I'm just a little hyper at the moment... watch me bounce off the walls! Oooh, I just realised that I haven't painted my nails yet, and I really should go do that - they look sooo boringly naked without colour!

Roah
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2008, 05:58 PM

What are the clans of each of the new flatsale pets? *wants to get one*

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2008, 06:43 PM

hello, I would like to get one of the flatsales. I would like #6 if it is still avalable. If not then my second choice is #7

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-17-2008, 07:23 PM

Aww only one? Ok. I pick the belly chain then. ^_^

I tried to fit your advertisement in my sig but it makes my sig too long and it won't submit. You don't have a tinyurl link for it or anything do you?

Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2008, 01:49 AM

@ Roah - after Titanya's claim, the remaining ones are Riptide, Coralkin and Glass.

@ Titenya - #6 is yours! I will send a Pm confirming this shortly.

@ Eroy - Belly Chain it is! I will also edit the ad with tinies for you in just a sec.

Roah
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2008, 06:42 AM

I'll take whichever one is of the Glass clan :3

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-18-2008, 02:28 PM

sent ^_^ I can't wait. i'm so happy to be able to get one, they are so pretty

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-18-2008, 02:29 PM

Alright. I think I finally got it to fit. I have too much stuff in my sig XD