ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-19-2018, 06:53 PM

oooh, yes, that sounds like an awesome project! you should show us once it's up. :0

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-19-2018, 07:22 PM

I'll have to pm links and whatnot. It's not PG 13 friendly. Bloods N boobs everywhere! XD

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-19-2018, 10:46 PM

oh goodness! but yeah, pm it to me, i wanna see! :~D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-27-2018, 04:40 PM

Thank you so much for the support.

Development is going slowly but steady. I'm questioning my methods constantly and have revised storyboards like so many times, but it's coming along. XD Hopefully I fail upwards.

I'm designing everything. Including the fonts for this thing, because F88k licensing comic sans/other heavily used fonts in webcomics. Also... I'm a control freak. XD If I do become successful with this I don't want some bum coming for me looking for a slice because of a font their dad made 20 years ago.

It's taking everything I have, but I'm doing it my way. Supposedly it's the way to go these days. As long as my base continues to grow I think I have an honest chance at doing this. I'll def share when it's a go. However 2-3 months may have been way under estimating on time frame. We'll see in 3 years when I'm eating out of trash cans.

I think I might take a break from the website part of it and focus on writing/planning the first volume. I'm only 2 issues in planned 13. After all a site isn't good if it doesn't have content. . . Maybe get an issue done before starting the weekly updates for a buffer. Bah, ya rambling.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 04:00 AM

It's almost 12:00 My time and I still have like 20 mentions to go before I hit my goal for this month. >.<

I'm not sure if it's the subject matter. Or if it's something else. I did do more clothed woman this month than in previous months. So that could be the cause.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 09:41 PM

*jumps up and down*
hummy wants to see, too

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 05-03-2018, 09:45 PM

I currently can't log in with my main account.

I think using this borrowed computer plus not having my password written down some where finally bit me in the butt.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-14-2018, 04:03 AM

Ahhh spring is finally here in my area. My skin pealing and glossy new scales emerging. *lens flares shines off my back*

I feel like a new surge of creative energy has washed across me this month. I've really pushed myself in all things creative. From my Cosplay for an upcoming convention to a few last minute contest entries. (One of which has had it's winners announced and I placed 3rd for )

I've already shot past my goals for DA mentions for this month and I feel redoubled. Triplicated almost. lol. Wut am I even saying.

It feels good to get so much done. However, I'm still so far away from where I want to be. But I won't just plop up an unfinished looking site and call it a beta and ask for cash. . . As tempting as that is. I will build it, and they WILL come after it's done.

In other news: The ticks and mosquitoes are on advisory for big disease's this year. How fun. 'Tis easy enough for me to avoid them and stay in my natural environment, the basement.

Also it's the first time I've been happy with one of my avatars since March so I finally have something to put in my monthly avatar thing. woot!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-06-2018, 01:50 AM

It's hard to even come on this site anymore without being triggered to cut.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 07-06-2018, 11:25 PM

Hope everything is okay, Nephy

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-27-2018, 02:02 PM

No but it's getting there. Thank you.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-03-2018, 06:57 PM

When a group of people come together in their distaste for someone that they've arbitrarily decided in their echo chamber group think, is a problem. Then proceed their best to torment them. And fail. *muah* Truly beautiful.

Rather than deal with the person who has been deemed toxic in an open constructive dialogue they stop communicating with them all together.

What's the big deal about dealing with such a supposedly pathetic person. Srly. Unless you're afraid they were right and you don't want to admit it to yourselves.

I dunno, I'm just an uneducated millennial leech living in my dads basement eating avocado bagels. -Except for the part when I've paid the rent up til 2020, bought them an RV and paid for the last half of my dads car just to let my daughter use it for learning to drive. I wonder if they can say the same. Perhaps they're just jelly.

Animal fact: Trap door spiders don't mind being watched at a close distance and leave doors open for juicy visitors. They can go for months with that door open before any pray scurries across their burrow. Don't disturb their lair or you'll get a nasty bite.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-07-2018, 12:00 AM

You were right about one thing.

It's time to get new hobbies at let it go. This has focused me and for that I thank you.