sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-13-2018, 06:54 AM

Saya picks up her tea cup and takes a long sip form it. then removes the cup when she finish her sip. "I really like it the added honey add's a nice hint, of sweetness to it." she says in kind yet soft voice when speaking to him. the young woman would admit honey was hard to come by in the village. unless someone knew how keep bee's to make honey with. a smile grew on her face when he spoke about her gifts to him. she wonder if he was okay with this.

Having a random villager offered just to come live with him. a person would spend the rest of their life with this god. she thinks about what to say to Hiseo. "You don't have stay alone if you chose. go outside when the villagers are sleeping. near by your home see what is around here." Saya says trying think of way's. to make him not so lonely anymore.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-26-2018, 09:16 PM

When Hiseo shook his head, his smile looked sad around the edges. Although he couldn't help a hint of fondness as well. Saya was too sweet to be offered up in sacrifice to a god. Unlike the others who had been offered up to him, she seemed to genuinely care, wanting to find some way to make him happy. And yet, he knew better than anyone that such a thing could not be achieved easily. "Thank you for your kind words, Saya, but I think I will have to accept the lonesomeness that is my life. It is the way of gods. Immortal, all important--all I can borrow from humans is a moment's time," he murmured, careful not to use the word 'loneliness'. He was alone, not lonely. The careful line between the two words hovered in the air, despite how untrue the distinction might be.

Placing another smile on his face, he tried to brush past the conversation topic. "But it is quite alright. I'm glad that you enjoyed the honey. It's such a pleasant commodity and I find I can't go long without it. It is a pity that the bees are wondered away along with the flowers though. In another year's time, there may be no more honey left to harvest."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-12-2018, 02:17 AM

"Its hard to harvest anything with out the bee's. that is the sad truth about nature when a element is missing." she says in somewhat sad voice. while put her cup down on the table. Saya then starts to yawn softly feeling just about ready. to fall a sleep in a comfy place for the rest of early morning. the young lady did not even try cover up her yawn like she had before.

She then blush's after realizing how rude she had just been. "Sorry my lord I was not trying to insulate you. by yawning while we have are conversation." Saya says to Hiseo hoping she did. not do anything make him angry with her. oh the stories that where tolled in other villages. that gods can get angry when a person dose. something that they may consider as a insult.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-13-2018, 12:53 AM

Hiseo hid a soft chuckle behind his hand. It was odd how easy he found it to show such emotions around Saya. Less and less he wanted to hurt her any way. Perhaps he really could just live together with her until she reached the end of her natural human life. It would be short in his great span of life, but his heart still warmed at the thought. "You don't need to stand so on edge with me, Saya. I will not get angry with you," he murmured. Gesturing toward some of the pillows spread out around his cave as well as the expensive silk-adorned bed, he tried to offer another smile. "If you are tired, you should sleep. I know it was a hard climb and the hour is late. Sometimes I forget how easily human's tire and here I've been, just desperate for chatter." Desperate indeed. He felt a little ashamed for getting carried away. It was almost...human of him, rather than god or dragon.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-17-2019, 12:24 AM

Saya starts to blush then slowly starts get up. form her spot at the table then walks over to the bed. she was careful as she climbed into the bed. "I promise I'll talk with you more later in the day. for now good day until I wake once more." she says to Hiseo in a happy voice. then starts to settle down get some rest. so she be able to talk with him later in the day. are maybe at night not knowing if he like the night time.

The young woman had no idea how long a god. could live for but guess it could be a long life time. more so then any humans could ever have. if they are lucky humans could live be around 100 are so years old. with good health,food and of course exercise help to.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-22-2019, 12:00 AM

Hiseo kept the small smile on his face as he watched Saya trod to the bed. He longed to talk more, to not be alone in his cave once again. He reminded himself that he would not be alone though. Even asleep, Saya would still be there. It would not ease the overbearing quiet but it did help. He could hear her breathing as she lay down. She looked so small, fragile, and yet bright. Were humans always like that and he simply forgot? Or was that Saya? Watching her sleep for minutes that dragged into hours, he contemplated the thought, not even considering that he might appear overbearing or creepy as he stared. He finally pulled himself away though and slipped out of the cave to sit in the center of his shrine, staring out in the growing twilight. He did not need sleep like humans, so he amused himself with thoughts.

One thought in particular consumed him the most--the thought of what the future would bring.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2019, 10:54 PM

Saya woke up several hours later it may have been close to seven am. she moves around in bed then lets a yawn out. surprisingly she had slept well in the unfamiliar bed that she had laid in. she then starts to get out of the bed slowly. the young woman wonder if Hiseo had watch her all night long? she knew that he must want to talk more by now. Saya looks around the bedroom wondering where. was the bathroom was in this place?

She really did not want to disturb him if he took a nap. yet not wanting to tread into any room. she would not be allowed in if he has anything to hide. Saya knew better to not make the water god angry with her. since she was his newest bride form her village in how many years?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-08-2019, 04:12 PM

Hiseo had his eyes closed, his consciousness wandering over the human planes. He could feel the edges of his territory, even if he could no longer provide as he once had. And inward, toward his cave, he could feel the life of all the inhabitants from tiny iridescent insects to Saya. That was why he knew the exact moment that she woke. Although he knew hours must have passed to the human, it felt as if a mere eye blink for him. Thankfully, he hadn't had to wait longer.

Unfolding himself, Hiseo headed back into the caves that made up his home, his long robes as immaculate as ever, even after sitting on the dusty ground. He found Saya standing near the bed, looking lost and unsure. Dipping his head in greeting, he tried his best not to startle her, even when he spoke. "Hello again. Did you sleep well?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2019, 07:06 AM

"Yes I did sleep well Hiseo. I can't recall where the bathroom is here in the cave." Saya say to the water dragon god. while getting off the bed form sitting on it. she stand on her feet then moves. to look for her shoes so she could put them back on. after a few minutes Saya finds her shoes and pulls them on. she then think what kind of food dose he have? unsure how he get food besides form,her village. it has been over eighteen years since the last harvest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-16-2019, 03:04 AM

"Ah, I see. I am glad the sleep was restful for you." Hiseo pursed his lips as he thought. Of course Saya didn't upset him with her question, but he needed to remind himself that humans were far more fragile and needier than a god. He could exist on nothing, expel nothing from his body, but a human required constant attention. In Asaka's final years, when her body fell out of its natural rhythm, he had forgotten that. "There is a stream that runs behind the caves. It pools at the back, clear and very good for bathing. You may use that area to relieve yourself as well," he said with an indication with his finger. The other exit from his home was wide and open, perfect for a dragon, but still protected from the mountain's elements. Asaka had liked it, which made him think of another important issue. "Will you be requiring food?"