So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-16-2014, 03:12 AM

Hm, interesting.

Thank you for adding me Miss. ^^

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:12 AM

Don't forget to check back often, those of you who submit, to rate your friends!

---------- Post added 07-15-2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

You're welcome Hime!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2014, 03:14 AM

I shall rate when you least expected it

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:16 AM

Don't forget that you can rate anonymously, too, by PMing me your rate form. Of course, you can't rate me anonymously. *shrugs* Suckers! Lol jk.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2014, 03:18 AM

Cheshire_Cat

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day (if I'm off work) or a few times a week.
Posting length: 1 - 4 paragraphs
Gender preference: Prefer female, but can play both.
Sexuality preference: Sexuality doesn't concern me, I go with the partner. c:
Role-play size: one on ones and small groups
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy (best), Sci-fi, Futuristic, Supernatural, Horror (I'd like to try), Modern, Historical, Fan-Based (best), Drama, Action, Romance
Specific likes: Flexibility to situations.
Specific hates: One liners, constant grammatical errors, BEING A MARY-SUE
My request thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...roleplays.html
Are you open to try new things? Always! :)
How can we contact you? Shooting me a personal message is preferred, but feel free to ping me or leave a visitor message c:
Other: I roleplay on other sites as well, but I keep tabs open and refresh to see if new posts have been made. c:
Rating links: N/A

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 07-16-2014 at 03:57 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:20 AM

Added you in Cheshi.

---------- Post added 07-15-2014 at 10:22 PM ----------

Wait, Chesh, did you delete the contact part on purpose?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2014, 03:25 AM

Pshhhh XD I could with my mule! Unless you knew my mule x.x nya lol.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:27 AM

We'll get people to rate you by proxy so we can be anonymous! Jk

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-16-2014, 03:28 AM

This is a great idea. But I know I'm not a great roleplayer compared to most. I've done oneliners and I've dropped people. Most if the time I do those things is because of stress in my life. I know of a couple people I dropped that I'd love to RP with again but I know I probably have a bad rep here because I'm so terrible.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-16-2014, 03:31 AM

Shikabane Hime aka Gothika_Knight

Posting frequency: Multiple times a days, if I'm not too busy.
Posting length: 5+ paragraphs.
Gender preference: I don't really care, I can play both genders.
Sexuality preference: I mainly have heterosexual or pansexual characters.
Role-play size: I do both groups and one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: Any genre is ok, as long as the story is good. Just no yaoi, I can tolerate it, to a point.
Specific likes: I'm not really a picky people. As long as you give me a decent amount to work with, then I'm game. All I ask for is a good story, no Gary or Mary Sues and be ready for anything.
Specific hates: The only problem I have is when people disappear without a trace or ignoring my characters existence. Everything else, I don't really care for. Well I do, but just not as much. I understand I could be boring, but I am trying to get out of that.
My request thread: Coming soon.
Are you open to try new things? Yeah, I'm pretty much open to new things, come at me if you got something.
How can we contact you? Ping, visitor or PM. I will get to you as soon as possible.
Other: I kinda get on wtfrpg(not really, but I am trying to) and I'm pretty much on here must of the time.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:50 AM

Shikabane Hime:, would you mind re-submitting the form without the red please? :)

Lol Kiyo and Kat! I don't know your mule Kiyo! D:

hillary, I wouldn't worry about it. You're more likely to receive no vote at all over a poor one, so I've noticed by hosting threads like this before. So you might as well do a form to open up your options and make yourself available. Just be honest in filling it out. For all you know there's someone out there just like you, looking for a partner just like you!

Cheshire_cat: Did you delete the contact part of the form on purpose, so that people won't contact you? Or did you want to put that part back?

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2014, 03:54 AM

Poppet: :O I didn't see that part... Yeah, I'll add it back in! :D Apologies! I was highlighting and deleting everything in caps, so I must've done it on accident!

I'll go back and edit my post!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:55 AM

Sounds great, thank you! Let me know when you've finished!

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2014, 03:58 AM

It's done! :D

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 03:58 AM

Kat Dakuu

Posting frequency: depends on my love for the rp- between multiple times a day and once a week
Posting length: 1-3 paragraphs. Capable of more
Gender preference: prefer male. Will do either
Sexuality preference: prefer homosexual. Will do anything
Role-play size: mainly one/one with rare small groups
Role-play genre preference: romance and modern mainly. SciFi, fantasy, historical, school...
Specific likes: uniqueness in plot and character.
Specific hates: damsel in distress or overly whiny characters. Not being even half way serious about the story.
My request thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...m-stories.html
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...t-hetalia.html
Are you open to try new things? forever and always!
How can we contact you? visitor message or a pm
Other: I'm only looking in brief spurts when my rps die. And yes, I have two requests...

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 04:04 AM

Done and done!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-16-2014, 04:16 AM

Shadami

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day
Posting length: 2-5 Paragraphs,
Gender preference: I will play both male and female.
Sexuality preference: I have no preference. I am willing to play them all.
Role-play size: I will do both group and one on one
Role-play genre preference: fantasy, sci-fi, Futuristic, Supernatural,Modern, School based, fan based, Comical, Drama, Action, Romance, (DnD, and Pokemon)
Specific likes:With all my stories, if romances develop, I want them to develop. I love when the story is well told. I prefer decent sized replies so I have enough to work with in my reply. Multiple characters is enjoyable. Creativity, original characters. Keeping track of the details is a huge bonus for me. I reference back to previous posts to keep details straight, and I love when others do the same.
Specific hates: Incredibly illiterate...bugs me. I understand typos, but when the structure of the 1 sentence drives me nuts, I can't RP with that.
Are you open to try new things? I am absolutely open to new things.
How can we contact you?ping me or personal message me. I will get and see the profile comments, but I don't always answer them as fully as I could.
Other:
If I am online, i will reply to a roleplay thread multiple times a day. i just need to see a reply. As of the last 2 years, i've been busy with children, so I haven't had computer time as regularly as I used to. But I tend to go to my subscriptions that are most important to reply to first (like RPs) So I should reply at least once a week.
I'm willing to go off site as well if its some kind of to big to do in menewsha type roleplay. (ex: a massive Harry Potter world roleplay site or perhaps even warriors series, on something like proboards)
For those people I enjoy roleplaying with, and befriend, I may even give my number out so you can text me and say "POST YOU FOOL" or something if you really want a reply immediately. But I do TRY to get on for a couple minutes every day.

Last edited by Shadami; 07-16-2014 at 08:19 PM..

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2014, 04:24 AM

I'll post something eventually, I suppose. ^^ Posting here now so I can come back to it. I'm totally not used to the thread subscription here still.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 04:31 AM

Great Shadami! Would you mind uncapitalizing the caps? D: You can just edit your post if you want, you don't need to resubmit it. I'm going to take a long soak, but if you've done it by the time I get back, I'll add it tonight!

Great Alex!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 04:34 AM

Is poppet's sig cycling through pictures?

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2014, 05:07 AM

Alexander J Luthor

Posting frequency: I am always on at least once a day, but if I don't reply I'm probably having a hard time reacting to the story.
Posting length: 1-4 paragraphs. Anything over and I feel like I'm repeating myself.
Gender preference: I strongly prefer male. I write female characters, but I don't know how well I would do playing one.
Sexuality preference: (you're making this hard, P o p p e t) I'd say 85% of the time my characters are heterosexual, though I don't often go for the romance in role plays.
Role-play size: I will only play in groups. One on ones make me uncomfortable, as do groups under 4, so me and 3 others at least.
Role-play genre preference: All interest me at some point.
Specific likes: Consistency, people who are in it for the story and not the drama, D&D-esque plotting where some member plot via PM and bring that into the role play.
Specific hates: Godmoding (I can't tell you how many OPs I've had break this) Stagnant and congested posting. I cannot stand Ad-lits. I've tried, but people can get so long winded and I find myself reading about the same fly on the wall from three different perspectives.
Are you open to try new things? Yes, feel free to contact me if you're interested in something.
How can we contact you? Ping me, PM me, leave a wall message.
Other: I used to play on Gaia, but I found after a while that things would get painfully repetitive and the only fast paced plays that kept getting post were the single liners. I haven't tried here on mene yet, and I'm hoping I'll find some good plots! If you can't tell, I'm a DC fan. I'm not hugely familiar with the comic book series, but I'm a nut for the TV shows and movies. I also prefer colloquial typing to formal, and often switch between the two, though I try to keep it one or the other in a given play.

Last edited by Alexander J Luthor; 07-16-2014 at 05:08 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-16-2014, 05:09 AM

Thanks for the ping!

~Wild Spirit Wolf~ (or Gemini, depending on which account Wolfie's using.)

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day
Posting length: Varying, usually a few sentences to a small paragraph depending on what Wolfi's given to work with.
Gender preference: Wolfie prefers to play female, but she can easily play either.
Sexuality preference: Hetero, though Wolfie can be convinced to play male/male.
Role-play size: Groups, small groups and one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: All genres.
Specific likes: At least a once a week frequency. Wolfie tries hard to post frequently and match what her partner(s) put out, so she expects the same effort in return. Spelling, punctuation and grammar aren't deal breakers, but they are a plus. Wolfie would like to be able to understand what you post. Wolfie likes romance and imagination in a roleplay. Also, please clearly mark any OOC with brackets, parentheses or the like.
Specific hates: Any time you disappear without warning for an extended period of time. If you wish to quit the rp, please tell Wolfie. She really hates text speak, and numbers are not an acceptable substitute for letters. God modding and power playing are a huge no-no, and one-liners are a major turnoff.
Are you open to try new things? Yes, feel free to contact Wolfie if you think she might be interested in something.
How can we contact you? Ping, personal message or private message Wolfie.
Other: In case you didn't notice, Wolfie speaks only in the third person, always. Wolfie will roleplay on other sites, but not on any messenger. Wolfie's main account is Gemini, so if Gemini starts posting in a roleplay, don't be alarmed, that's Wolfie. Wolfie is almost always up for new roleplays, so if you're looking for someone to join up, just give Wolfie a shout!
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 07-16-2014 at 05:12 AM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 05:39 AM

Yes Kat my siggy is randomized!

Alexander J Luthor: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make it difficult, lol. But, I'm going to make it even more difficult and ask that you edit the bits that are in all caps. If you could just make them normal, unless you WANT any of them capitalized, like I did there, you like that? Lol anyway, I'm off to bed for the night! If those of you I asked for edits from, will let me know when it's done, I'll add them then!

<3 Goodnight everyone!

---------- Post added 07-16-2014 at 12:39 AM ----------

Wolfie, I'll add it in the morning okay!

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-16-2014, 06:09 AM

Sure, sorry about that.

Shikabane Hime aka Gothika_Knight

Posting frequency: Multiple times a days, if I'm not too busy.
Posting length: 5+ paragraphs.
Gender preference: I don't really care, I can play both genders.
Sexuality preference: I mainly have heterosexual or pansexual characters.
Role-play size: I do both groups and one on ones.
Role-play genre preference: Any genre is ok, as long as the story is good. Just no yaoi, I can tolerate it, to a point.
Specific likes: I'm not really a picky people. As long as you give me a decent amount to work with, then I'm game. All I ask for is a good story, no Gary or Mary Sues and be ready for anything.
Specific hates: The only problem I have is when people disappear without a trace or ignoring my characters existence. Everything else, I don't really care for. Well I do, but just not as much. I understand I could be boring, but I am trying to get out of that.
My request thread: Coming soon.
Are you open to try new things? Yeah, I'm pretty much open to new things, come at me if you got something.
How can we contact you? Ping, visitor or PM. I will get to you as soon as possible.
Other: I kinda get on wtfrpg(not really, but I am trying to) and I'm pretty much on here must of the time.