Chronos Mephistopheles
Blood and Earth, not theory and ...

Old 11-27-2009, 03:00 AM

Boldly Going Forward Cause We Can't Find Reverse
or
The Riveting Interstellar Adventures of Miss Bigglesworth, Corsair of the Stars, and Her Loyal Sexbot (or No, I Don't Have a Vibrate Setting, Stop Asking)

image isn't mine

A long time ago in a fur away galaxy, there was a Sex Bot wandering the night skies. His mission was to spread peace and love to multiple alien races through interracial procreation. Unfortunately for him, typically no one wanted sex with an android; so the Sex Bot rarely got any. On his usual trip to Furancia through intergalatic hyperspace warp drive, an unidentified object crashed into his ship.

And that is where we join him now...

Last edited by Chronos Mephistopheles; 11-27-2009 at 03:11 AM..

miltonsfangirl

Old 11-27-2009, 03:38 AM

"Oh for the gods' sake, I'm not a sexbot, you pervert!" Isaac shouted at the booming, non-diegetic voice. He was getting tired of this joke--just because the completely organic polymer that made up his RealSkin(TM) was conducive to building nano-pressure receptors, and just because he'd been equipped with silicate capillaries in a few perhaps-not-strictly-regulation places...people just didn't have to be so coarse about it, was all. He wasn't some kind of--of--man-whore, or anything. He crankily flicked on the inertial dampeners, and revved the tiny scout craft up to warp 6. The stars blurred around him.

He kept thinking to himself irritably. Even if he did, technically, have a Libido subroutine, and even if, technically, it was building in it's niggling, recursive glory right now, which produced an effect essentially equivalent to what human males referred to as "I need to get laid"--it didn't mean he wanted it all the time, with any horny deckhand who laid his/her sweaty hands on him. It was insensitive. Not to mention politically incorrect.

He was interrupted in his rather defensive and ineffectual musing by an impact on his port stern. The alarms immediately blared, lights flashed red, and the ship began to spin wildly, the left rear thruster having been taken out by whatever had hit him. His android brain immediately split into two independent thought processes, such simultaneous calculations being not only easy for him, but what he was made for. The first mostly ran in a panic mode, trying to reverse thrust so that faster-than-light torque didn't spin and stretch him into a string of particles like so much space dust taffy. The second was philosophizing as to what in the universe could have hit a tiny ship going at a faster-than-light speed. The second concluded that without further parameters this object must remain undefined, just as the first decided that his best chance of survival was to cut thrust entirely and crash to the planet below.

He began the rattling descent.

Last edited by miltonsfangirl; 12-05-2009 at 03:14 AM..

Chronos Mephistopheles

Old 11-27-2009, 04:10 AM

When Miss Bigglesworth (called Kitty by her subordinates) was shoved into the escape pod and sent her on her not-so-merry way, the daughter of Neko fat cat Mr. Bigglesworth was not pleased (noticable by her hissing and rising fur). Accepting the fact she had no control over the situation didn't help as well. Sure she was trained in all the high tech gadgets and the easiest ways to hack and/or steal, and how to use her voluptous figure or any combination of all of the above to get what she wanted (born and raised thieves are like that), she was also raised as a very priviledged daughter.

And as mentioned earlier, she wasn't happy.

Maybe it was the fact her father's corrupt business purrtners weren't pleased with the fact she stole all the money (even family is fair game in her opinion) and hunted her down against daddy's orders (damn bitches). The whole storming her badass-mother-fucker ship and trying to kill her wasn't in Kitty's plans. Being shoved in an escape pod with no option of brutally massacring the stupid business purrtners also ruffled her fur.

While sitting on the small ass most uncomfortable bench ever (only slightly more uncomfortable than that desk Daddy insisted on her having in her 'office' {more like Den of Love}), she wasted time adjusting her small top and tiny booty shorts before cleaning herself. How boring...maybe she should have clung to that uber gorgeous techie, dragged his ass inside with her, and had her little merry way. At least she wouldn't be bored. And by god was he gorgeous...

There was a large crash, and Kitty was practically thrown into the side of the pod. Maybe she should have worn that seatbelt thing... Nah. Wondering what the hell she hit, she crossed her legs and hoped the damned thing would land soon.

Last edited by Chronos Mephistopheles; 11-27-2009 at 04:47 AM..

miltonsfangirl

Old 11-27-2009, 09:22 PM

Isaac wrenched up on the steering joysticks, trying to increase his surface area and hopefully reach terminal velocity as soon as possible. He was glad he'd taken the time to install emergency airbags, both on the interior and exterior of the ship. These scout craft were usually junky little death traps, and his was no exception. He could hear stabilizers flapping around him, and if the blinky lights on his dashboard were any indication, he was losing bits of the hull. This was not going to be an easy, or cheap, fix. Assuming he survived.

Despite the shielding, things were pretty hot inside the ship by the time Isaac reached the planet's surface. The airbags inflated with pressurized CO2 on various portions of the ship, allowing him to bounce to safety like a basketball--putting out the landing gear at this velocity just would have given him one more thing to repair. He rolled to a stop, fortunately right-side-up, and began to slowly deflate the airbags. Pressurized CO2. Add that to the list of parts to buy. He sighed, and undid his safety belts.

He jumped down from the cockpit, ship rocking on its deflating airbags like a raft, and walked around to have a look at the thruster. Oh thank the gods--minimal damage, just a large dent that could be banged out of the body. The cyclotron still appeared to be intact; judging from the position of the dent, it was probably just the anode or primary accelerator that was damaged. If he couldn't buy the parts somewhere, he could jerry-rig something together, or swap them out with parts from his own body. There were advantages to being an android, sometimes.

He noticed dust settling in a crater a short distance away, and surmised that this must be whatever debris had crashed into him. He jogged over, and peered over the edge of the hole. It was not, in fact, your usual space debris: it was a pill-shaped escape pod, colored white. No identification. This hardly mattered to Isaac, who was just so annoyed that this could be anyone, the Fearsome Bugblatter Beast of Traal, for all he cared, he was still demanding recompense and possibly a lift. He jumped down on the stop of the pod, felt it shift slightly, and steadied. He stomped his foot a few times, by way of knocking.

Chronos Mephistopheles

Old 11-28-2009, 03:26 AM

She continued cleaning herself, long after the first hard collision. When the second came, Kitty hissed once more (perfectly aware that it didn't do her any good in the end) and glared at the door. Smoothing down what small fur she had, Miss Bigglesworth blinked in confusion at the sound of someone hitting her escape pod.

Scurrying to the door, the Neko threw the door open with a sound kick to the handle. Kitty clambered out and took in the ship next to her. What a piece of shit! Who actually flew in those things? Could you even survive in one? Her ears picked up the sound of movement behind her, most likely the thing that hit her escape pod. Spinning on the balls of her feet, the Neko's lavender eyes took note of the male standing on her pod.

Cocking a hip to the side, letting her overly fluffy tail curl around her thigh, the Persian Neko studied her opponent carefully. He didn't look like much, but neither did she. "I'm sorry, can I help you?" How can Kitty get out of this one? It can't be nearly as difficult as that one time she had to seduce Deingardt, high important Wolfhound of the Canis Federatis. Damn was that mutt picky...

miltonsfangirl

Old 11-30-2009, 03:09 AM

Isaac stared as the fluffy cat-woman (obviously alien) leapt like a, well, cat, out of her pod. He continued to stare as she spoke. A cat was giving him lip. Well, he'd had weirder days--this was just the kind of thing you got from macros on the internet. At least she wasn't asking him for a cheeseburger in broken english.

"You destroyed my ship,"
he began accusingly. "You crashed into it. And you look like you can pay for parts. And if not, you can sell yourself for them. So first thing's first--what planet are we on, and is there a mechanical market somewhere nearby?" He clambered out of the crater, expecting her to follow. "Come on, you're coming with me." He waited at the lip of the hole expectantly.

Chronos Mephistopheles

Old 12-01-2009, 06:19 PM

Kitty raised a dainty eyebrow and scoffed. He wanted her to follow him? Who the hell does he think he is? She briefly paused and contemplated answering his questions. They were still within the Furancia Galaxy, so undoubtedly they were close to someone under her father's influence. But... Her lips curled up in an amused grin, who needs his help?

"Well..." she began, her tail swishing behind her contently. "I don't see how its my fault you crashed into my escape pod. I mean," she shrugged "who does that kind of thing? I had an emergency signal alerting people to my prescence" (honestly she couldn't remember if she even bothered to touch the control panel) "and you go and crash into me!"

There always was the option of 'partnering' up with the guy, but then she'd actually have to help him. Who does that anymore? She pursed her lips together in thought. It would keep her away from where the damn hunters couldn't find he right away. Buy her some time. Miss Bigglesworth thought about throwing a small thank you to the narrator for providing her with information but quickly threw the idea out of the proverbial window. No need to up her ego.

The Neko began making her way back towards the escape pod, her eyes focusing on him like prey. How could she use him? Sex? Nah, not the time. Maybe later. The thought brought a grin to her face. Or maybe she oculd find out if he has any kind of contacts, even a person driving such a piece of shit has to know some kind of important person...right? Dammit, she hated not knowing more about her opponents. Her claw like fingers began trailing the edge of the escape pod before she jumped upon it.

She was within striking distance of the pilot? maybe? and unleashed the innocent look. Who really knew how well it would work though... she was dressed in a bikini top with a mini skirt. Miss Bigglesworth hissed slightly, oh if she had the opportunity to kill the narrator, she would. Oh how she would...

Last edited by Chronos Mephistopheles; 12-01-2009 at 06:26 PM..

miltonsfangirl

Old 12-02-2009, 08:12 AM

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me," said Isaac, face going slack. "A traffic argument. And I'm sorry, no, you had no signal, and I couldn't have been wrong." He tapped his temple, "wireless connection to all relevant tech. I would have been aware. Impossible to miss, actually." Haha, android, bitch, eat that. Never lose at chess or quibbles over air traffic.

Isaac realized with annoyance that he'd been backing up throughout this interchange, as the Neko stalked forward. Great. He had a prey instinct. That was always happy news. He turned his undignified retreat into a justified one. "Okay, you're obviously selectively retarded and no help at all, so I'm just going to find the nearest patch of civilization in peace and hope I never, ever see you again." He stumbled a little as he fled--way to go, very smooth, confident exit, there. Not at all setting up your image as an awkward, harmless techie who knows nothing about roughing it while marooned on alien planets and is probably ripe to be raped, mugged, and murdered by any enterprising fellow castaways. And, he thought, she did look the type. Just give her a gun and some cheesy lines and she could be straight out of some godawful heist holomovie. He started making up titles in spite of himself. "Feline Felons--A sex kitten with the skills of a cat burglar"-- He was a bit shit at movie titles. Also, he needed to pick up some good books when he finally got back to base.

He jogged over to his wrecked craft, and began rooting around. He grabbed a supply pack, and stuffed a bit of useful tech inside, life signs detector, IPS (intergalactic positioning system), laser scalpel... He grabbed his handgun from under the seat and strapped it to his thigh as an afterthought, then turned back to see what the Neko was doing.

Last edited by miltonsfangirl; 12-02-2009 at 08:24 AM..

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 12-02-2009, 11:09 AM

"Do pardon me but-GET-THE-FUCK-OFF!!" A woman's voice sounded suddenly, and yes, if the message wasn't clear, she wasn't happy. Isaac's ship shifted suddenly, until a loud bang sounded, the entire vessel flipping over backwards as a woman stood up from underneath it, her fist raised, this also resulting in a large dent in the underside of if as the well endowed, military-uniform wearing blond stamped, folding her arms and closing her eyes, lightning sparked around her as she turned her form, arms folded under her bust (oh yes, we know even an android couldn't resist a good oogling, why do you think we designed her this way?)

And how exactly had this woman ended up under the ship? But of course as another of those astronomical odds that one couldn't possibly conceive without being a genius or one hell of a lucky monkey. Here she had been wandering the planet quietly, dancing along and just enjoying the peace and quiet when a large hunk of metal decided now would be a great time to try and squish her! The nerve! Really!

She opened her eyes, further lightning sparking out about her as she yelled,
"You could watch where the hell you're parking these things!! YOU-ooo're kinda cute!" The womans attitude suddenly dropped as she slunk up to him like a snake, wrapping her arms around him and grinning, "SO, what's a cute guy like you doing landing on a woman like me? I mean I've heard of using protection, that's a bit much, but still sooo considerate! Eh-hee!" She coyly ran a finger under his chin in circles, winking lightly, then looked over her shoulder,
"OH! And you brought a sex-kitten along for a threesome! You sure do plan ahead! But we're not even acquainted yet! You sly dog!" She giggled, suddenly phasing though him and turning about, placing her arms around his torso,
"I'm Thana! Say it with me, cute stuff, Tha-Na."

miltonsfangirl

Old 12-04-2009, 06:05 AM

((Ambient said she was ok with me interrupting posting order for this one))

Isaac must have jumped a full twenty feet backward when he heard the voice issue from beneath his ship, which was fortunate, because it allowed him to avoid the flying hunk of metal moments later. He stumbled, then recovered in time for the surreality of the situation to truly set in. His ship had barely survived the fall through the atmosphere--how had this person managed not to become a bloody, crispy smear when hit at full force by a large mass of flaming skyborne metal? What's more, this person was--well, the recursive feedback from his Libido function was ramping up to critical levels. She was gorgeous. Downright voluptuous, on top of being apparently indestructible and terrifyingly strong--I mean, Isaac himself, an android made for the purpose of tech work and therefore endowed with an exponentially greater-than-human strength and accuracy, was barely that strong. And the uniform...

Primary assessment, Isaac's data-crunching thought path supplied, was that she was a fighter droid: she wasn't stocky enough to be an alien from a high-gravity world, so the super-strength was most likely artificially endowed rather than naturally evolved. Fighter droid would also explain military-issue attire, and as for the good looks...well, programmers got bored. Isaac shuddered. Creepy lot, programmers.

Isaac would have raised a fuss at the further damage dealt to his poor craft, but he was not about to get any further on the bad side of a powerful fighter droid--in fact, he was well into the act of scurrying away when she began to berate him, and when large arcs of electricity began to emanate from her person. Isaac stopped running, fully expecting to die--if she was indeed a fighter droid, this was her built in EMP kicking in: an electromagnetic pulse that would knock out all tech in the area, including him. He was as good as scrap metal.

Which is why he was very surprised when she suddenly appeared wrapped around him, incredible...um...pressed against his chest, purring up into his face. He normally would have reacted favorably to this kind of a woman in this close a proximity, but he was still in not-dead-yet shock. Also, he still found her terrifying.

He was just recovering his wits enough to protest that he was not on any terms having sex with the crazy cat lady that had wrecked his ship, and who exactly was she, anyway? when the blond woman seemed to dematerialize and travel through him to the other side. Then, he was glad to have her arms around his chest--his circuits were sparking so wildly at the sudden inrush of energy that he was seeing spots, and his knees buckled. It was shockingly painful, and kind of weirdly pleasant. Well, on the plus side, she probably wasn't a fighter droid. None he knew of could do that. On the minus side, she was probably something much, much scarier.

He decided to go this one cautiously, stuttering out, "Th-Thana. Um, do you think you could maybe not do that while I'm standing up? That's, er, unsettling and probably really bad for circuits. I'm an android." Fair enough to let her know now, before she got her heart too set on him. "And my name is Isaac. And beg pardon, but, what planet is this?"

Chronos Mephistopheles

Old 12-07-2009, 03:59 AM

Miss Bigglesworth narrowed her eyes at this... female blocking her way. She flexed her claws and flipped her hair. Making sure her annoyance was clearly displayed (tail curling angrily, ears perked, teeth bared) and cleared her throat. She could have forcefully tugged on Thana and ripped her off her current focus, but that'd be too easy.

She blinked in surprise at the other female's comment, "OH! And you brought a sex-kitten along for a threesome! You sure do plan ahead! But we're not even acquainted yet! You sly dog!" She growled, feeling her hackles rise. Sure Kitty would admit she was a bit promiscuous but that didn't mean she was a complete slut. AND then they proceeded to ignore her.

You don't ignore me, dammit. I don't care if your name's Issac or if you don't know where we're at. "Excuse me, um... Issac?" A little bit of hissing snuck its way into her voice. Damn neko characteristics made it difficult to calm down emotions. "Can't you finish your conversation with me before you move onto... her?" This was the reason Kitty never allowed any females on her ships, she became possessive of her men. Even of men not necessarily hers... Yet.

Plus she wasn't sure she could take on Thana yet. She'd probably have to use underhanded tactics (like usual) to get rid of her, if she decided to get rid of her... she could be useful.

HC-Gal

Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 AM

[BEWARE! Epic post incoming!]

Thana looked aside to him with a brow raised as she reached a hand inside his body for a moment then drew it out again seeming to float around him and shrugging as she inspected him, looking him up and down like a fine sculpture,
"And?" The demoness grinned, winking at him as she leaned close, once again girdling her breasts before him, "I can make you feel like a real boy," though she landed on her feet, seeming to put a hand to her lips and thinking for a moment, suddenly saying aloud,
"Of course I could transform you into a flesh and blood creature too.." But then she grinned as she slunk up to him , pressing up close, "But that would so limit your stamina.."

The demoness then looked over his shoulder at the ship she'd only just punched into the air suddenly cocking her head to the side,
"Oh my! I just realized!! A ship!! An ACTUAL ship! I haven't seen one in all my time stuck on this rotten planet!! Whatever happened to it?" She phased through the android again as though he were nothing more than a whisp of air to her. She stood by the busted up vessel and rubbed her hand over the spot she'd punched, then turned around and whistled innocently,
"Wonder who coulda done that.. Eh-hee..! Soooorry, I could make a new one if you wanted??"

She then suddenly turned her attention to the cat woman and she seemed to vanish in a small burst, reappearing with her arms behind her and her face up close to Kitty's, a highly visible grin there,
"SO! I guess I DID land somewhere in Furancia! Did you know human teens desire your kind more than their own??" She vanished again, reappearing in the air where she petted an ear and seemed to squee with delight, "Your fur is sooooo lovely! Why couldn't I have been born a Nekomata?? I wouldn't even have needed clothes! And my sex-drive would have been puuuuuurrrfect!" She vanished again reappearing where she as originally,
"NOW! Lets see about this ship shall we??"

"Zemi-corda-technavoss!" The woman leapt into the air a good two meters, spreading her arms out. The escape pod and the ship seemed to magnetically pull towards her the heavy metal items practically colliding beneath her. She seemed to float about int he air, making large scookping motions as she drew scraps and remains of the two vessels,t he pod and the ship, and drew them all into one area where they seemed to be crumpling, crushing into one large metallic ball, yet they warped at the same time, going almost liquid-like, perhaps like rubber as they stretched and shifted.

The ball began to shift suddenly as if moving away from Kitty and Isaac, yet parts of it stopped moving while the rest of the mass continued, a defined shape, like a fresh claw sculpture being crafted could be seen.
The demoness suddenly popped out oft he side of the half formed thing, rubbing her chin as she cocked her head tot he side slightly, it didn't seem like enough..
"AH!!" She snapped her fingers, suddenly diving and disappearing into the ground, the malformed metal object sitting there, however if some-one glared it it too long and with the wrong mindset, lord knows what they would be thinking considering at the moment it looked like the kind of thing that should be kept INSIDE a mans pants..

There was an odd rumbling then suddenly as a little further away something shout out of the ground, another large metal ball, pure metal minerals flowing in the air around her, more than enough material to craft a spare ship. she dumped it all as one solid lump on the ground and dove again, seemingly gone for even longer.
It was about ten minutes before another rumbling could be heard and a hole int he ground even further could be seen, a sudden bright glowing as the woman appeared, holding her hands down tot he ground, a ssudden quake following as lave slammed into some kind of hidden shield, but it was pure telekinetic force, however the flow of lava was powerful, annoyingly so until she shifted backspreading her arms, a half-moon of light appearing then and the lava burst forth form the ground, firing as a long stream far into the air and showering the distant landscape until like a heart no longer pumping the force of it died down, leaving the demoness with a pool of lava (and a considerable amount of damage done to the landscape).

She turned int he air, saluting them both and winking,
"Nothing's hotter than me! Well actually lava is hotter than me temperature wise but whatever, you get what I mean.. IT WAS A PUN! .. Oh yes!" She flew over to the mound of metal, lifting it up as a large metal ball around her and disappeared into the pool of lava again, popping up again and floating the glowing hot metal over to the ship.
She sunk into the setting ship and it once again began loosening, the extra material acting to help grow the full of the ship much further than the material on hand would have allowed until the end of the ship was a glowing hot mass.

She seemed to weave in and out of it, blowing at the metal with what could probably only be described as a cooling breath, a visible wind blast hitting the metal, and cooling it off.
The woman landed, running about like a mad thing in-between the nearby trees, using her fist to smash them down, and small energy blasts ripping several of them into smaller wooden chunks just about her height. Once she'd lined up at least twenty she began touching them one by one, energy spreading throughout them until they transformed into humanoid figures, each one slowly becoming a unique woman by appearance and skin-tone, though their ears were pointed similarly to hers, their eyes appearing unnatural and they all wore the same outfit, a short dress with an overcoat and heeled shoes upon their feet,
"Alright troops!" She pointed at them as they lined up, all of them saluting in her direction as she then pointed to the ship, "Get to it!" She yelled, each one of this gang of twenty omen suddenly pulling out various tools from a void that each one opened of their own accord, then rushing to the ship and began working on it, moving wires, sorting gun emplacements, inserting fresh hydraulics and generally giving it a working over, they were doing so almost as rapidly as she'd been crafting the thing before them.

She padded over to the two guests on the planet she'd been roaming, patting her hands,
"Theeeey'll be done in about twenty minutes, and if they're not doing by then-" She turned about holding her fist up threateningly in their direction "I'll blast their temporary asses back to oblivion sooner than I intended! MOVE IT! Make that ship pretty and nice for Mr. Isaac and his Kitty-cat friend here or I'll skin your useless hides and live in you like a tent!!"
The threats seemed to hit home and the workers seemed to double their efforts, a highly worried look on their faces.

Last edited by HC-Gal; 12-08-2009 at 10:56 PM..

miltonsfangirl

Old 12-14-2009, 09:07 AM

Isaac couldn't do much more than stare. Even his multiple processors were boggling over whether to first analyze the bouncy demon's attempts to flirt with both the android and the Neko, her claims to be able to alter the elements he was composed of, or her impressive, impossible trick with his ship. He performed a quick self-diagnostic, and surprisingly registered no cranial damage, even though this obviously had to be a hallucination, right? Right. Definitely hadn't seen the woman just violate several laws of physics and thermodynamics leaping into a pool of lava and extracting the useful metals.

Having established that this was definitely some kind of feverdream, then, Isaac decided to take it all lightly. He smiled.

"I really don't think I can thank you enough for this! I just--wow. You've just saved my life. I almost have to ask if there's a catch." He was actually a little worried about that last one, but you know, if she were going to kill him she would probably have done so by now. He suddenly remembered something she'd said earlier. "Did you say you were stuck on this planet before?" Despite being able to form a ship out of the living earth, his mind appended. "The space station I live on is just some twenty kliks away, and they can give you a transport back to wherever you came from, or to wherever you were going."

He turned and was immediately faced with an annoyed persian Neko. He had forgotten about her, which in the face of seemingly magical beings and a massive-nigh-impossible upgrade to his transport, as well as a ticket out of being marooned, was rather reasonable. But still rude. He got wide-eyed with mortification for a second, before he remembered that she had gotten him into the trouble in the first place, and thus was only repaying her rudeness debt.

"You are welcome to come too. I mean, no harm done to my ship, I guess, and it would be pretty shitty to maroon you." He held out a hand. "Truce?"

Chronos Mephistopheles

Old 12-15-2009, 06:23 PM

When Thana randomly appeared before Miss Bigglesworth and clung to her, Kitty let out a hiss to rival the best of them. But even her hissing didn't stop the sound of the succubus's voice. "SO! I guess I DID land somewhere in Furancia! Did you know human teens desire your kind more than their own??" Then the demon began petting her ears and Kitty curled in on herself. Who the hell did Thana think she is? Damn witch invading people's personal spaces. Kitty ignored the fact she had been just about to do the same to Issac mere moments before. Her squeal made Kitty cringe, pulling her ears close to her head. "Hello? Those are my ears!" And Thana ignored her:"Your fur is sooooo lovely! Why couldn't I have been born a Nekomata?? I wouldn't even have needed clothes! And my sex-drive would have been puuuuuurrrfect!" With a scowl, Kitty muttered under her breath, "Why the fuck do I care?"

She stood, watching as Thana worked whatever it was (spells, curses, hexes... summon tons of tiny micro-computers to build a ship... whichever) with a bored look on her face, trying to ignore the fact her hackles remained raised and her tail stood perfectly straight. She had to maintain a composed look, despite the fact that mask feel apart minutes before. Part of her felt the fear of Thana and the power she had. It was something unheard of in the illegal activities of the Bigglesworth Empurre.

Kitty slided her way closer to Issac; the android may have been furious at her before, but he appeared safer than the impossible woman screaming at miniature versions of herself working on the ship. Her hackles began to lower and Kitty began looking very much like the composed form of a Bigglesworth heir.

"You are welcome to come too." What? Kitty focused her complete attention on Issac. She knew she shouldn't have gotten stuck watching the little Thanas. Her animal instinct kept calculating how freaken easy it would have been to just pounce on one and begin tearing it limb from limb. "I mean, no harm done to my ship, I guess, and it would be pretty shitty to maroon you." Oh, he was talking about the crashing thing. She shrugged, trying to pull off a nonchalant look, but her tail began swaying back and forth happily. He held out a hand. "Truce?"

She took his hand, being careful not to accidently cut him with her claws. Finally they were getting somewhere and she didn't have to do a damn thing. Though trying to convince him to let her stay at least for a little bit would be a bit difficult. Kitty had to remain outside the reach of the Bigglesworth Empurre traitors for a couple weeks... a year at the most. "Truce. Thanks for letting me on the ship." Her tail curled around her, brushing up against Issac's arm for a brief second before swaying contentedly behind her.

Last edited by Chronos Mephistopheles; 02-05-2011 at 05:25 AM..

HC-Gal

Old 12-16-2009, 06:58 PM

"Well of course I'm stuck here! I cant manufacture small parts and fancy lil computers and computer programs and stuff.." She put her hands on her hips, but then pointed at the workers fixing up the last details of the vessel, "As for the catch you sure as hell aren't dropping me off on some pitiable little mortal colony!! I'm staying where you go." She replied with a huff, her arms folded under her breasts but then she looked over to Kitty with a grin,
"Waddya think?" She put her fists under her chin and hopped from foot-to-foot, squealing again, "We should totally travel around with Isaac!! We could see the galaxy and have lots of fun and screw and blasts tiny planets to pieces and stuff wouldn't it be so awesome?!" Thana giggled, obviously riling herself up to new heights of hyperactivity as sher an around cackling happily,
"We could.. Like.. Explore new worlds and find ancient ruins and treasures and fight really big monsters and stuff!!! Oh man that'd be sooo cool!"

"M-master. We're done." One of the workers saluted in front of Thana, followed by the others who all stood lined up and the demoness put her hand above her eyes to examine the newly born ship and grin, however looked at the exhausted workers,
"Well you've all been a great help, honestly, its been so nice not knowing you!" Thana cackled leaping at them with a gleeful joy, her hands grabbing at the first two workers and tearing at their throats. Before they could even hit the floor they exploded into a burst of light.
The screams and cries of fear were cut short quietly as Thana hounded every one of them until she was done and Thana stood victorious, her arms being stretched over her head before she turned to look at Kitty and Isaac, putting her thumb up in their direction,
"Aaaaall set!" She chuckled but then faltered, her pupils went wide slowly and she fell forward, her body limp and unmoving. She'd completely exhausted herself having done all that so quickly, not to mention her hyperactive personality brought her to make that mistake often.