Peranova

Old 12-16-2014, 05:48 PM

Hello everybody! My name is Peranova (Nova for short, please). I've been roleplaying for several years now, although this is the first time I've been on Menewsha.

Hmm, about me. I'm a twenty-something year old college student who does primarily night classes, which means there's a four hour block where I'm not available for a few days during the week but otherwise my schedule is pretty wide open. I like writing-intensive roleplay, although it doesn't necessarily have to be action-packed! I just really like longer posts, both to write and to receive.

I primarily play female or gender-neutral characters (they/them pronouns!) but I will play male characters if it's requested and I really like the plot.

As for things I like:
  • space stuff!
  • pirates
  • mermaids
  • post-apocalyptic
  • zombies
  • any combination of the above

And I really do mean ANY combination. Space mermaids? Sea zombies? post-apocalyptic space pirates????????? This isn't an exclusive list, I'm down for pretty much anything these are just the things I like the most.

I'm also very heavily influenced by Mass Effect (I mean anything bioware really), Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, and Resident Evil (games, not those awful movies) so that might give a little more insight into me (also, feel free to just chat with me about any of these things.)

Hope to see you soon!

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peranova View Post
Hello everybody! My name is Peranova (Nova for short, please). I've been roleplaying for several years now, although this is the first time I've been on Menewsha.

Hmm, about me. I'm a twenty-something year old college student who does primarily night classes, which means there's a four hour block where I'm not available for a few days during the week but otherwise my schedule is pretty wide open. I like writing-intensive roleplay, although it doesn't necessarily have to be action-packed! I just really like longer posts, both to write and to receive.

I primarily play female or gender-neutral characters (they/them pronouns!) but I will play male characters if it's requested and I really like the plot.

As for things I like:
  • space stuff!
  • pirates
  • mermaids
  • post-apocalyptic
  • zombies
  • any combination of the above

And I really do mean ANY combination. Space mermaids? Sea zombies? post-apocalyptic space pirates????????? This isn't an exclusive list, I'm down for pretty much anything these are just the things I like the most.

I'm also very heavily influenced by Mass Effect (I mean anything bioware really), Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, and Resident Evil (games, not those awful movies) so that might give a little more insight into me (also, feel free to just chat with me about any of these things.)

Hope to see you soon!
Hello love. I haven't role played in a really long time, but I'm willing to do anything at all. My grammer and spelling is not the best, but I think I'm pretty creative. I love love writing. Let me know if you would be intrested in a role play. I'm up for anything at all at this point in time. Just let me know. ^_^

Peranova

Old 12-17-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_bill View Post
Hello love. I haven't role played in a really long time, but I'm willing to do anything at all. My grammer and spelling is not the best, but I think I'm pretty creative. I love love writing. Let me know if you would be intrested in a role play. I'm up for anything at all at this point in time. Just let me know. ^_^
I'm not super picky about grammar and spelling! Mine can be pretty awful sometimes, as long as we both understand what's being said then it's no problem. I'd definitely be interested though, was there anything in particular that caught your eye?

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-17-2014, 01:35 PM

how about zombie space apocalyptic something. lol I don't know. Maybe zombies in space with steampunk pirate

Peranova

Old 12-17-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_bill View Post
how about zombie space apocalyptic something. lol I don't know. Maybe zombies in space with steampunk pirate
Steampunk pirates in space facing off against zombies? You are SO talking my language! Maybe after some kind of worldly apocalypse the last remaining humans were forced to take to space, but the zombies followed them because their actually caused by an alien force?

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-17-2014, 08:40 PM

That sounds cool. I like where this is going :D