.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 07-31-2009, 12:34 AM

Hey everybody, first off, I did not create this theme list. This list was created by Seito. And here is the link to where you can get the list.

Click here for list :3

Quote:
1. Valentine’s Day
2. Roses
3. Chocolate
4. The Language of Flowers
5. The Language of Fans
6. Star-crossed Lovers
7. “Trust Me”
8. “I Love You”
9. Happily Ever After
10. Damsel in Distress
11. Knight in Shining Armor on a White Horse
12. “Take My Hand”
13. Cliché love Novels
14. Ice Cream
15. Blanket
16. Closet
17. Ring
18. Heart
19. Pair of Doves
20. Fairy tale
21. Serenade
22. Moonlit Walks
23. First Date
24. Proposal
25. Engagement
26. Marriage
27. The Red String
28. Flirting
29. New Guy/Girl
30. “Catch me when I fall”
31. Until Death do us part… or longer if we may
32. Denial
33. Jewelry
34. Movies
35. Feeding Each Other
36. Holding Hands
37. Picture Taking
38. Dancing
39. Piggyback Ride
40. White Day
41. First Kiss
42. Mistletoe
43. “Follow Me”
44. “I will Protect You”
45. Come Back to Me
46. Blind Date
47. Arranged Marriage
48. Carrying ( Princess/Bridal Style)
49. Honeymoon
50. Tied Together with Doggie Leashes
51. Spaghetti Noodle Kiss
52. Sharing a Chocolate through a Kiss
53. Wink
54. Phone Number
55. Love Letter
56. Perfume
57. Finding the Right Gift
58. Hot Springs
59. Confession
60. Only You
61. Love Seat
62. Tunnel of Love
63. Scary Movie
64. Blackout
65. Candle-lit Dinner
66. Chandelier
67. Stargazing
68. Wish Upon a Star
69. Can You Feel the Love Tonight
70. “Will You Be Mine?”
71. Hold Me
72. Hugs
73. Kisses
74. XOXO (X – Means Kisses O – Means Hugs)
75. I just can’t help falling in love with you
76. I was made for loving you
77. Stalking
78. Longing
79. Secret Admirer
80. Crush
81. Stuffed Animal
82. Right around the corner…
83. Sick
84. Concern
85. Telephone Conversation
86. Tuxedo
87. Lipstick Kisses
88. Peck on the Cheek
89. Playing in the Rain
90. Scented envelope
91. Locket
92. Tree Engraving
93. Meant to Be
94. I miss You
95. Unexpected Love
96. Next door Neighbors
97. Bouquet
98. Unlikely match
99. Opposite Attract
100. Glomp!

Last edited by .Sapphire.Skulls.; 08-11-2009 at 08:17 PM..

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 07-31-2009, 01:14 AM

1. Valentines Day

Tick tock tick tock. Was all I could hear. Glancing at the clock, I just could'nt wait for it to come. Finally, the door opened. A tall teenager with lots of freckles walked in carrying a basket of roses. He placed it on the teacher's desk and walked out.

As the teacher walked towards my desk with a bouquet of roses, I felt my heart flutter. She set them on my desk and I quickly scrambled to read the card. Rubbing my fingertips over it, I read, 'Roses are Red, Violets are blue, but none, near as beautiful as you.

Happy Valentines Day Ravyn.
Love, Chris.'

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 08-01-2009, 12:34 AM

100. Glomp

The familiar mop of black hair bounced along in the crowd, only a few feet ahead of me. Grinning like an idiot, I hurried after it, my arms tight to my chest, holding my books. As I reached closer, the only thing I could think of was to be near him, to be next to him. Then, I was right behind him. My heart sped up as I dropped my books and tackled the athletic frame I loved. He started to shout out until her turned to see me. He picked up my books, oblivious, that he had just been glomped.

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 AM

42. Mistletoe

The mistletoe was finally there, hanging right above the front door, like a beautiful flower, just waiting to be picked. As I stood admiring my work, the doorbell rang, sending me up into the air, not expecting anyone would be coming. As I opened the door, I saw Chris, his cheeks red from the cold, his black hair a mess. Ushering him in, I pulled his body close to mine, right before realizing we were under the mistletoe. “Well, it’s your lucky day.” He whispered, leaning in and kissing me softly on my lips. “I love you.” Was all I managed to say.

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 08-06-2009, 05:32 PM

2. Roses

It had been two weeks since he had left for vacation. Two long, dreadful weeks. He was on vacation in the Alps with his family, while I was stuck here, still at school, with nothing to do. Turning my lock combination, I was hoping that it wouldn't get stuck again. But, to my surprise, it didn't get stuck, and as I opened it, dozens of roses fell out. I gaped in shocked, taking a note that had fallen with the roses. The only words on it were, 'Look to your left.' There, down the hall, was Chris. My Chris.

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 AM

3. Chocolate

The box was a deep red, heart-shaped, and had a white insignia, inscribed, 'To my lovely Ravyn' I smiled, knowing exactly who it was from. Lifting the lid from the top, I touched each chocolate lightly with the tips of my fingers. Each one was a different flavor. One was milk chocolate with a raspberry filling, another, dark chocolate with caramel drizzled on it. Picking up a chocolate, I popped it in my mouth, savoring it as it melted on my tongue. “So, do you like them?” He asked, I nodded, and gave him a kiss on the forehead and smiled.

.Sapphire.Skulls.
The Extroverted Writer

Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 PM

5. The Language of Fans

My body moved with the flow of water, shimmying and shaking, moving the fans in accordance to the rhythm. Dancing over to the table, I brushed the fan through his blonde hair, smiling under my face veil. He smiled back at me, and I continued my dance. Finally, when the dance was over, I hurried backstage, ripping off the itchy face veil and sitting in front of my mirror. Decorated with pictures of myself and Chris, smiling, kissing, laughing. I smiled, folding up my fans and pulling my jacket on. When I turned around, there he was. Shaggy blonde hair in disarray, his cheeks flushed and red. “So, what was that dance called?” He smirked, gathering me in his arms. “The language…of fans.”