BluPyro

Old 12-16-2009, 07:00 AM

Yes, yes, I plan to write drabbles. “Why?” you ask. Why, because I have nothing else to do with my time and my beloved roleplay partner has left me until January/February. This will keep me occupied.

Worries, worries. I do have his permission to write his lovely character, though I will only be using him for the list of nine that we have created together. I will probably also write him in the other 100 somewhere too, because, alas, I cannot have my Conor without his George.

Both lists of drabbles will be in my next post, because that’s what was advised. I’ll probably get around to starting on the nine tonight as I have severe withdrawal due to lack of George. I do hope that my big brother does not mind me posting these here.

Just a warning. I don’t know what’s going to be in these drabbles- but all characters are homosexual. I doubt that it means much of anything, and I won’t/can’t write anything graphic. I’m just saying. Also, bad words and other stuff.

Feel free to PM me or drop me a comment if you actually read any to comment on my writing or whatever.

Topics in next post.

BluPyro

Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 AM

Drabble List as follows.

(1) Vintage
(2) Dry
(3) Two Minute Warning
(4)Audio - "something that stimulates the sense of hearing"
(5) Departure
(6) Pain Killer
(7) Tune... spectabas? ("Did you See …?”)
(8) Drive
(9) Paper

^ The above will contain both Conor and George together

SPOILERX

Quote:
* 01. New Year
* 02. Together
* 03. Eye-glasses
* 04. Reading
* 05. Family
* 06. Sad Pain
* 07. Sky
* 08. The Future
* 09. Opposite
* 10. Smiles
* 11. Letters
* 12. Just In Case
* 13. Fallen Leaves
* 14. Pout
* 15. Nap
* 16. Friends Forever
* 17. Profile
* 18. Birthday
* 19. Alone
* 20. Black and White
* 21. Untitled
* 22. Winter
* 23. Good Fortune
* 24. Flowers
* 25. Students
* 26. At the Movies
* 27. In the Rain
* 28. Sunlight
* 29. Pure
* 30. Christmas
* 31. Snack Time
* 32. Eyes
* 33. Confused
* 34. The Window
* 35. Covered Up
* 36. Bright Lights
* 37. Feel
* 38. Ribbons
* 39. Try Again
* 40. Contact
* 41. Baths
* 42. Summer Time
* 43. Pets
* 44. Anniversary
* 45. Thank You
* 46. Hands
* 47. Side Jobs
* 48. In the Dark
* 49. Sick
* 50. Shoulders
* 51. My Love
* 52. Weekend
* 53. Cakes
* 54. Adults
* 55. En Route
* 56. Delays
* 57. It is Warm
* 58. Hobbies
* 59. Fish
* 60. Powerful Wind
* 61. Appearances from Behind
* 62. Songs
* 63. Money
* 64. Puzzle
* 65. Candle Light
* 66. Six
* 67. Lips
* 68. Conversation
* 69. On the Hill
* 70. Wings
* 71. Hats
* 72. Charm
* 73. Shrinking
* 74. Music
* 75. Bare Feet
* 76. Alcoholic Beverages
* 77. Insomnia
* 78. Plays
* 79. Too Shy
* 80. Blues
* 81. Zero
* 82. Fruits
* 83. Hopes
* 84. Forest
* 85. Blessing
* 86. Absent
* 87. Character
* 88. Reds
* 89. Cute
* 90. Greed
* 91. Glad
* 92. Whites
* 93. Dawn
* 94. Fantasies
* 95. Crews
* 96. Lullaby
* 97. Night Skies
* 98. Warmth
* 99. First Day
* 100. Last Days

Above drabble list stolen from Here

^ These will contain any number of characters- I don't know who will be doing what yet though.

I will begin writing Conor and George tonight.

BluPyro

Old 12-16-2009, 11:05 AM

Theme Vintage

So, Conor liked vests, and George liked vests, and Conor definitely liked George in a vest. And this vest was just too good to pass up. Vintage, 1970s, off colored red-brown- Conor wanted to see George in it dressed up all amazing. His only real problem was he didn’t know the other boy’s measurements. He couldn’t exactly go up to the other boy and demand to know his chest measurements either.

So there was going to be a bit of an awkward start, Conor with measuring tape in his hands was sneaking up behind George. He, despite being a thief, was pretty bad with sneaking. And by the time he’d reached George the other boy had his head turned and eyebrow raised at Conor.

“Any particular reason you’re trying to sneak up on me?” Amusement in his voice, even more so when he saw Conor start to pout.

“I can’t tell you. It’d defeat the point of me sneaking. Turn around. You never saw me.”

“You know I can’t do that now. Who knows what you’re planning?” George was turning around now, face schooled into that expression Conor couldn’t read. It annoyed the boy so that he couldn’t tell what he was thinking.

“Fine! You just won’t get it then.”

“Get what?”

“What I was going to get you. But you’re not going to give me a break and let me do what I want, so….” He made a face, walking closer to George. “I promise I won’t hurt you if you turn around and let me do it without questions. Won’t take but a few seconds.”

“I know.” George was smirking a bit, but he turned around, deciding to let Conor play his little game. And a hug definitely hadn’t been what he was expecting- well, then he felt the measuring tape on his chest as Conor backed off. He turned his head to look at Conor as he backed off, raising an eyebrow. “You expected me not to feel that?”

“Shut up. It never happened.” It was the last time he’d try to do something nice for George. Conor knew that much, memorizing that number before stepping forward again to get the numbers for his shoulders to his waist. “I’m trying to be nice.” He grumbled it before wrapping the tape measure around his waist again and sniffing. Those were the only numbers he needed. And with that done he ran off with the intentions of ordering that vest. If Conor were lucky George would refrain from trying to guess what article of clothing he was buying for him. Conor really doubted his luck.

BluPyro

Old 01-15-2010, 05:54 AM

Theme Dry

“Nnnnn.” Conor groaned, shoving George’s face away from his own. “Your lips are dry and gross. Go away.” He didn’t much appreciate this being woken up before nine, even if it was by another person. Especially when it was said person kissing him to do so. Kissing him with morning breath and chapped lips. Conor wanted nothing to do with it.

“You have to get up, Conor. Appointment today. You’re painfully slow in the shower and you know it.” George sounded a bit amused despite being insulted. He was used to it.

“Keep touching me, and I’ll strangle you.” He threatened, covering his head with the pillow to drown out George’s voice until he felt him get out of the bed and once he was finally gone from the room Conor uncovered his head and let himself relax. It didn’t take much time before he was sleeping again.

However, while Conor was in this land of slumber, George was thinking of ways to wake him up- there were plenty of options, but Conor was complaining about things being dry, so he found a way to fix that. This method included a pitcher of cold water- the only thing to do was dump it on Conor.

That took some planning- he really didn’t want to get it all on Conor’s face; however the rest of him was curled up in the blanket. The face it was then.

The scream that the water ripped from Conor almost made George feel just a tiny bit guilty. The boy shrieked like a banshee and scrambled to get to the other side of the bed and off of it. The look on his face was of complete devastation when he realized what George did. That was just wrong- he was freezing now.

“What the hell, George?!”

George only smiled at him, walking over to the shivering boy and wrapping his arms around his waist despite Conor’s protests. “No more dry kisses.” He explained before pressing his lips against Conor’s.

BluPyro

Old 04-09-2010, 06:53 AM

There is no theme to this one:It's just something

“George….” Conor whined it, looking up at George with the most pitiful expression he could manage. The other man was just standing there with his arms crossed while he frowned down at him, eyebrow raised. That had Conor expecting that whatever he’d done was pretty damn bad. He just had to remember what he’d done. That doctor’s appointment couldn’t have been it- he hadn’t even told George about it, so he wouldn’t have known that he skipped it unless they called.

Conor swallowed and glanced at the phone before looking at the ground. “You need to tell me what I did.”

“I don’t know what you did. But you’ve got a rather guilty conscience, don’t you?” There was a little smile now, just to infuriate Conor.

“You’re shitting me. You just sat me here and gave me that look for nothing?”

“Jason recommended I try it.” George seemed amused while Conor was standing up and walking over to him. Conor had to stand on his toes to get just a tiny bit of height over George- he was more looking him in the eye though. “Apparently he tried it with Simon, and he spilled his guts. I’m glad to see it works. So what’s on your mind, Conor?”

“I hate you.” Conor swung a hand at George- he only stepped out of the way, continuing to dodge even as Conor followed him before finally getting tackled to the ground. That had been a rather close call with the edge of a table, but they both managed to land without hurting themselves.

“It must be bad then.”

Conor’s face was getting red and he held George’s hands up over his head. “You just did that shit to get me in trouble!”

“I didn’t know it’d work!” His little smile only served to annoy Conor.

“Why do I even stay with you? Manipulative bastard.” Conor leaned down and bit down on the tip of George’s nose, ignoring that George was about to get free from his hands. Conor laughed a bit when George did get free. He only moved Conor’s head in order to kiss him properly, even if Conor just had his nose in his mouth.

The kisses eventually led to careful caresses before Conor went to take off George’s pants, licking at his lips while pushing them down.

George waited, watching Conor, waiting just a few seconds after his pants were removed and Conor was moving down, before whispering to him, “Don’t think I’ve forgotten about what you did, Conor Lively.”