Affinitas
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Affinitas

Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 AM

This place is like RPG but not, i start a story and then whoever wants to continue can...just make sure to "copy paste the last part of the story" so people can tell where you wanting to add on to the story..'cause other people might post...with the same intentions..i like reading different versions
always fun! hehe

you can add characters...but you can't kill 'em unless they are your own!

In the shower Pest was yet singin' yet another scammin theme song. He came out, with a towel wrap around his waist, still singin' he entered his room heading towards his closet.

Pest- Hi, Himmel!

Shocked by Himmel being in his room on his bed, in a position only he could accomplish.

Pest- Himmel? What are you doing here? In my room? Naked? You're touching my bed with, oh no! I've gone blind.
Himmel- Even better
Pest turned around: I'll just go and change in the bathroom.
He said as he walked towards the door, but before he could open the door, Himmel was already blocking the door.

Himmel- You promised
Pest: man, I promise lots of things, ight?
Himmel stil blocking Pest escape route.
Himmel- You promised you would play snakie wakie with me anytime.
Pest *scared*: Well, look at the time it's still never. Oh well!
Pest pointed to his wrist which had no watch. He then pushed Himmel out of the way, open the door and ran out screaming in discuss to the bathroom.
Pest-eww, eww! It's all over me.
Pest grabbed some old clothes from the laundry, slapped it on and headed out the door to his first class.
Himmel: Maybe next time.

From a camera's view, some one is watcing PEst walking to the doors of the College. Sitting in a gigantic leather chair.

- Is that really him? I would of expected so much more. How disapointing, but just to stay on the safe side. I'll watch him a bit longer.

Pest was now in the hallway of the college, struting hif stuff and showing off to the ladies, that seem to laugh and giggle as he passed by. He opened a locker and took a book out and right before he closed the locker door, he inspected himself in the mirror, and then slammed the locker door, the mirror fell and broke. And right when he was about to continue on his way, a big muscle big guy stopped him.

Big Guy- What were you doing in my locker?
Pest- Aheh!. This is your locker. I'm sorry I didn't know. You see I"m legally blind.
Big Guy- You are? Man that sucks. I'm sorry. You can have my locker, and here take my pencil.

The big guy ran away.

Pest- What the?

Pest ignored the matter and went to class, where the teacher was calling attendance.

Teacher - Himmel Shank
Himmel - Present
Teacher- and everyone seems accounted for except for a Pest....

Just as the teacher was about to say his name. Pest came in, with a flashy entrance.

Pest- Do not worry, the Pest have arriveded.
Teacher- Please take a seat, Pestario. Is it?
Pest- You can call me Pest.
Teacher- SIT DOWN!

Pest quickly sits on the teacher's lap and look at him and raised his eyebrows twice.

Teacher- TAKE YOUR SEAT!

Pest gets up and goes to the back of the class, as he passed by Himmel, Himmel pinched his tushie. Pest turned around

Pest- What did I tell you?
Himmel- I couldn't help myself

The whole class chuckled

Teacher- QUIET DOWN! We will now begin the lesson.

Once the bell rang, Pest ran out of the class
Himmel thoughts - He left me again

A girl saw that Himmel was disappointed. She went to see him, but just when she was about to say something. Pest came back in.

Pest- Himmel, hurry up. I'm hungry. Bring your purse.
Himmel-It's not a purse. It's a Gucci Original.

Himmel got up and joined Pest.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-10-2007, 02:17 AM

This is actually considered a round robin and not an RP since you are not controlling your own character but all of the characters. I'll be moving this to the lit forum where this can be continued.

risika7
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to risika7 Send a message via Yahoo to risika7

Old 10-10-2007, 02:17 AM

While Pest and Himmel were in the lunch line, Himmel leaned up against Pest, rubbing and purring like a cat.
This bothered Pest so he jumped outta the way, ending up jumping into a pretty girl named Kaly.

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 02:23 AM

**alright thanks**

Kaly fell back unto the floor with Pest falling right on top of her
"you alright" pest ask embarrassingly. The girl scuffed and told
him: "GET OFF JERK!" as she pushed him off of herself and walked
away angrily.

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 02:25 AM

While Pest lays dazed on the floor, Himmel comes over and lends him a helping hand to stand up.

"Man why do I always ALWAYS end up being clumsy?" Pest asks.
"Himmel, "because you are dazzled by hte handsome beauty that is me."

Pest glares at Himmel and continues through the lunch line, picking out random things without paying much attention.

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 02:39 AM

Himmel just stares at him lovingly, and enjoys his carefree nature

Pest then suddenly turns around and yells:

"Ninja, Chubz..what up dawgs?...you know what i got.."
as he walks to his buds at a nearby table.

Chubz looks at him and sighs "what a new easy making
money scheme"

Pest laughs" No! i got Himmel for that, we need to get some
ladies into this men fest.."

Ninja: " Word, suspicious eyes are being directed to us that
we aren't all that manly. if you know what i mean, So what you
got planned?"

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 03:43 AM

"Here's what I was thinking. Himmel, you're to go over here and distract the jocks (with your sexy girlish man looks), Chubz, you and Nin are to go over here, and scare the girls towards me with your ugly mugs, and I, I will be the cool, calm collected HOT guy that they will all fall over to save them from the big ugly meanies." Pest looks around at everyone with a great big confident grin. "Its fool proof, it will get me all the girls, its simple, and best of all...I don't have to do ANYTHING other than be there."

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 03:53 AM

Ninja and Chubz glare at him with daggers in their
eyes.

Himmel decides to interject :" i don't think that such a good idea
whose gonna protect me when all the jocks are gonna play
sandwich with me..well then again..maybe that wouldn't be
such a bad idea...".. getting day dreamy about the whole situation
Chubz takes over :" Now that ain't gonna work, 'cause you just
ugly as we are. What we need is to target certain ladies that would
maybe have a certain allure..or charm towards us and persuade them
our way.

Ninja nods : " ya ya! i like that." Chubz continues: what we need to do
is get a list of all the fine ladies in this school, and start picking out a few
ladies we could get our hands on. Pest ponders while scratching his chin,
completely enthralled by the plan: Alright it's settled..Himmel you go by me a new hat, and the rest of us will get all the 411 on the special ladies".

Himmel a bit excited to buy him a piece of clothes agrees and goes off to the nearest mall. Ninja and Chubz watch Himmel leave. " doesn't he have a class starting in few minutes" Chubz asked Pest.

Pest shrugged " Perhaps..but i need a new hat, his class can wait."

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:02 AM

With Himmel at the Mall:

'hmm...what kinda hat should I get Pest?...Beanie? No, to over done, Ball cap? Nah, doesn't fit his head right, Cowboy? hehe..would be hot in the right circumstance, but don't think he'd go for it. Oh Oh Oh OH...I know...a hot burnt orange fedora hat.' Himmel thought all of this to himself as he wanders the mall. When he got to the fedora hat thought, he had a little drool running down his chin.

'oops, hehe, but man that would be hot on Pest. Now...which shop did I see this hat in. Oh yeah, New Army. (A/N: This is a play off of Old Navy if you didn't get it.) Now..where is it located?' Right as he thinks this, he sees the store and wanders in, going directly for the hat section. OH yay, its here and its the last one.' Himmel grabs the hat and goes to the cash register to cash out. After its rung up, he goes to pull his wallet out and realizes he must have left it at Pest's house. 'Well shit...how am I to pay for this now?'

Right then, a tall dark haired man steps up behind Himmel. "Excuse me, but I seem to notice that you forgot your wallet. Allow me to pay for that incredibly cool hat."

Himmel turns around, and looks WAY UP UP UP, and then goes into a daze. 'OMG he's fucking HOT. I want him...but but. there's Pest..but this guys hot. Pest..hot guy..Pest hot guy...hat, Pest, guy, hot..wait need hat for Pest...must get hat' "Umm..sure, but I don't know how I'll repay you."

The hot guy just smiles and says "Just give me your number, That will be enough."

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:22 AM

Himmel happily grabs the cashiere pens and writes his
number on the hot guy's arm. shortly after the hot man pays
off the hat and Himmel flips it on his head and thanks the hot guy
and ask for his name. The hot guy grins and says his name with
great confidende....

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:27 AM

"My name is Jack."

Himmel, melts at the way he says his name. And didn't hear Jack ask him a question. "Hmm?"

"I said, and what is yours?"

"Oh...umm *blush* My name is Himmel. Its an old passed down name in my family."

"Heh...its nice. I like it. Anyways, I have got to go. I'll definately be giving you a call okay Himmel?"

Himmel Looks at Jack and just nods happily. "Okay"

Jack then wanders off, while Himmel stands in a daze, before finally realizing he's skipping school to get a hat for Pest. "OMG. I'm so freaking late." Himmel races off back to school with Pest's new hat on his head. 'Man I hope Pest likes this..and i'm DEFINATELY not telling him about Jack.'

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:36 AM

Himmel arrived at school at last..and waited for Pest class to end.
He leaned next to the door with his left leg and back to the lockers.
and the hat still on his head.

As Pest walked out..Himmel grabbed his arm and pulled him close to him.
where they eyes met and Himmel could feel his heart beat against
his. Himmel took off the hat off of his head and dropped it on Pest's and
let him go pushin him back away from him..and skipped away happily
thinking about his new big friend Jack.

Pest a bit scared, took the hat off..and looked at it.." Nice..that is so
pimpin." he thought to himself. : "what was that all about anyways..he gets me nice hat..and runs off.?"

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:43 AM

*Later that Day*

Himmel and Pest were walking back to their dorms once classes were over with. Seeing as how they lived right across the hall from one another.

Pest looks at Himmel asking "Himmel...what the hell was up earlier today when you gave me this kick ass hat?"

"Hmmm?" Himmel is hardly paying attention. Too caught up in his nice little day dream about Jack. "What was that Ja...ummm Pest?"

Pest looks at Himmel strangly...'there's something weird going on with him today.' Pest takes off the hat and looks at it weird like it was something the hat did. 'the hat LOOKS normal to me. I don't see anything off about it. hmmm' He puts the hat back on and shrugs his shoulders. 'oh well..if Himmel wants to tell me he will'

"So Himmel...what if I said I'd finally play snakie wakie with you, what would you say to that?"

"Himmel goes yes Pest, I understand, you don't want to hang..wait..huh..what..did you just say..huh wah..."Stares at Pest like he grew two heads.

Pest cracks up laughing. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...Finally got your attention didn't I? We aren't going to play that Himmel, I just was testing you out. Man you're in another world today. What's up?"

Himmel blushes and looks away.

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 04:52 AM

Pest laughs teasingly

"oh snap did my little Himmel finally found that someone special..you did, didn't you, so fess up who is this goddess of yours, when am i gonna meet her
'cause i wanna make sure she's alright for you. Don't want my little
Himmel getting hurt"

Himmel continued to blush : "it's no one, i swear it, you're the only one for me
Pest". Himmel felt bad about this unfaithful act towards his love.

Pest gave him a look " You know that this ain't love...were good buddies. ight?"

Himmel still feeling bad, sluglishy walked out of the room " i need to go
think things through Pest".

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 05:06 AM

With Pest in his dorm room:

'Man I wonder whats up with Himmel? I mean, I know he's feminine and all...but does he really like me that way? I always thought it was just..play. But..what if he's serious? I mean..shit. What should I do if he IS? OMG..what if Himmel is GAY? Can I accept this? Yes, yes i could. He's my best friend. But..gay? Himmel....well it WOULD make sense. Hmm....I'm going to have to think this through some more.

With Himmel in his dorm room:

'OMG...what am I to do. I think Pest might be finally figuring it out that I'm gay. Shit shit shit shit shit fuck shit. Hot Jack guy took my number, and if he calls I'd really like to go out w/ him..but should I hide it from Pest? should I tell him? should I NOT go w/ jack? what should I do...SHIIIIIITTTT'

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 05:19 AM

The guys, went on thinking to themselves in each others room
for the rest of the night, till it lead to deep sleep and the next morning,
Where Pest seem to have forgotten or perhaps ignore last night little blurp.

Pest sang his lovely song while showering, like every morning, and his ear breaking voice woke up Himmel, whose seemed to enjoy it!.

Himmel still remembered last night's occurence ..so instead of trying
to play snakie wakie with Pest, he just went off to school, sulking not
knowing what to do.

Pest like usual late for school, threw on some clothes and ran out the
door. On his way to school, Chubz and Ninja were chatting in their jeep at a
neardy red light, Pest called out to them and jump in the back.

"what's up fellows" as he handshaked gestured them both hello
"any new developments?" as he licked his lips trying not to drool too
much over the fine ladies he'd be getting soon.

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 05:42 AM

Chubz and Ninja, just laughingly say "Not yet my dear Pest, not yet." Then drive up to the main school building where they all have English 101 together.

LATER THAT DAY:
"Himmel...Himmel? HIMMELLLL?!!!!" Pest yells at Himmel trying to get his attention.

"Huh..wha..oh hi Pest." Himmel says quietly and completely outta character. "Why are you yelling?"

"Lets see...because you never acknowledged me after 4 times of saying yoru name?"

"Oh..sorry...just thinking."

"About?"

"Um..well you see...yeah..and you know..umm...hmm...and this and...yeah"

"Himmel. Um...english would be nice please?"

"Oh..well I was thinking...aboutthisguynamedJackwhoaskedformynumbe ratthestoreyesterday."

"Oh, okay..wait what? I thought..wait huh?"

"HeaskedformynumberwhenIwasgettingyourhatandIreall ylikehim."

"HIM? Umm..Himmel, is there something you need to tell me? I mean, damn we've been friends since 3rd grade, and you're just NOW telling me you like a..a...a GUY?
I mean, I just thought last night was a fluke, and my brain was tired when I thought that maybe you were gay..but truely you ARE?...Wow..umm..."

"Pest...can you just...shut it? I know you're not gay, and all the times I've 'flirted' with you were just...fun. I'd never hit on my best friend. Heh. You're my brother man. But yeah, I'm gay. I just didn't think you'd take to it well. I mean, I've seen you shy away from other gay guys."

Affinitas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 06:00 AM

Pest a bit schocked and sad about the not so surprising news put his hands over his shoulder and gave him a manly rub," see doesn't that feel better, being out in the open"

Himmel forcing a small smile " i guess" thinking to himself that he would
have loved to be able to actually be a little bit more than just friends with Pest.

Pest patted him off " OK. now whose this Jackmehfellow, you've been trying
to tell me about" having a bit of jealous tone in his voice.

"i met him at the mall yesterday when i went to buy you your hat, which
is wear by the way?" Himmel asked annoyed.

"don't change the subject, the hat is fine and sexy, it's gonna have its purpose later on in the story i swear..now with this Jack Fellow. what's he like..do i know him..does he have a sister?!" Pest quickly blurted out!

risika7
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 06:07 AM

"Well..he's REALLY REALLY REALLY tall, with dark brown hair, golden eyes, slightly tan skin, and a deep, sexy voice. I don't think you know him, no, he's older than we are, but not sure by how much. And Honestly? That's all I know about him, so I don't know if he has a sister or not."

"Damn, haha to bad." Pest says outloud while in his mind thinks. 'I wish Himmel got over his BROTHER thing with me..but then again..he doesn't know that I like him, seeing as how I'm after the girls. But I KNOW i'm not gay, its just him. No other guy even draws my eyes...hmm...damn it. I want him.'

'Why is his staring at me like that? Its like...he's HUNGRY..but he likes girls...I think. Yes, yes he likes girls, he drools over his playboys. So..why is he staring at me like I'm the foldout of the current playboy magazine? Heh..I must be imagining it because I WANT that look to be there. That's it. Yes.' Himmel thinks to himself before turning towards Pest.
"Hey Pest, I'ma going to head to my next class okay?"

"Okay, I guess catch you later? And man, don't worry we're still best friends. I don't care what your preference is."