d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM

random

tarot cards

the tarot cards are nice, I unfortunately do not own such a nicety. I have had mine read, but the superstition around it, and people wondering. I should make my own deck, like many decks, i want to remake it but then, it losses it's magical qualities. No one else seems to have any they want to show me, I saw a very nice deck once, but people seem to think i am not that into this stuff. It is nice, but there is other stuff. But I am fascinated with them, like astrology, it would be nice to have them all memorized, so in the end, can I, be fascinated with the cards, with the cards that hold every existence of fortune, the wheel of fortune, and how death isn't always bad, I feel well knowing that. that is the power of the tarot cards.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 05:22 PM

random

the soul is taken

My soul lies, where all is left but an empty hole. It has shattered, split into shards, but I own yet a small fragment inside me, the part that shatters like glass. Another belongs in this portal of my computer, apparently on this site, as if it does not matter at all. This portal is the first box that holds my sol, it has a huge chunk of it, both on and off the site, it moves, like water, knowing it cane take my time and that I can't live without it.

Another lives in a large box, a place, called crown, with it's glass windows and open space. My soul resides there, that place creates projects, tells me what I should do, and gives me inspirational void at times so that I can work. It dominates the others when it can, once I walk in there there is no turning back, it is a must work attitude there, and at that, it hold my soul, and shattered it, by gripping it hard wanting me to create perfection.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 05:28 PM

random

the soul is taken part 2

The soul sits in yet another box, not glass, not a portal, but instead in a black one. one that eats thin pieces of plastic, and then creates a portal. The portal to video games. It was taken in october, when a game came out, now it plays with pretty colors of DDR. It finds never ending amusement that is for three to four hours long, it is proof that it can continue it's happy state. It is where the world doesn't exist. In the black box. The game was a simulated MMO, and I played it every waking moment I could, at forty-five minutes at a time, even on lunch break, I would rush home to play, just to get to the next story line,. That game ended, and DDR started. It liked the scythes and hack and slash better, as it did love Kingdom Hearts 2 also, but in it's love, it must be in moderation. That soul does not want to come out to often, it does not ask to be played with, for it knows in has to be done in moderation, and in excess it will hurt everyone, and all other souls will get mad at it, so it stay closed off and small.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 05:38 PM

random

the soul is taken part 3

The soul is then shattered, to smaller things, a big section exists in anime, ands maller parts in each other obsession that keeps me busy. This busyness keeps me happy,and in this busyness all my other souls are happy. This way one can not be shattered so that all of my soul is shattered. But the soul remains clear, it is pure, not tainted, and in that will want to where everything it can. It is in the end that I want the soul to grown, each individually,and collectively one day I can give my soul to another, so that one can remember the fun times I had when nothing mattered at all.

I have goals, and the soul must be there to complete a goal I am passionate about, is that is why I have so much of the shatter soul scattered into the wind, it keeps everything there, but when my soul breaks, does it's points pierce the heart or is the the heart that shatters the soul. It is that small part left in what was once a large place and now is just a void, that I have learned it can break no matter how small.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 07:12 PM

random

rigid decision

I don't want to spar with already. You are a friend, I won't really tlak with you much , i don't want to, so just go away. I understand I left things uneventful but I can't be around you long. Yes I found amusement in what I got you, but it was because I knew I was getting stuff from you. You deny food from me so I hate you for that, it is like no I don't want your crap then a can I talk with you issue. I hate sparring with you, I would hate it, you'll hurt me, and I hate the real injury, I like the cloud that tells me I am strong, I hate it being broken. So it is a go away.

I have someone with you when I go see you, I don't like the whole you say just a min, it is longer, you always want to talk to me, I just have to tell you no over and over and over again,it is annoying. I hater persistence to nothing that is within reason. Use your damn logic, I can't talk to you while in summer, I get weird, I hate it so go away. I like you in club, but not around you and just me, that is bad. It is asking for disaster, you will get yourself hurt, and I will break. You will hate me more, but I just want to haven before you find my full weakness.

I am going to now, walk away, walk away. I can't handle you twice in a night, so go away. My patience around you is gone, like a shield slowly diminishing, it is done with, so go, go do what you were suppose to do.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 07:58 PM

random

to run

In just a day
I change back
I tolerance is at the end
let me be anti social
I am opposite
so let me go
keep away
I hide when I can
not go out when I can
so go away, into the darkness
my rigid layer
you are wanting to piece it
you try to continually
only time away makes it stronger
I don't want you to pierce it
it is something I want not
so go away
go away, I will run
run away from my room
run from everything
I shall run
run to the other dorm
so go away
my time off is precious
so go away
run run
to the piano
to the portals I can live in
so run
run to the ends of the earth
and just become
the shadow
that no one sees
as i continue through
running though my time

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 08:14 PM

random

concert of a day part 7

(this is defiantly my longest multiple part story so far).

I continue to talk, seeing a very beautiful star, I love it dearly, I want to add to it and make it prettier. I also want to prove myself, prove I can actually do everything, be the best, know so much in all the series, but I don't and it makes me sad. I should know it all, I want to prove myself to the guys. They find me a legend eh, a thing I already feel I am not. In the end though it becomes a case of needing to go to the glass box and to do something. I do very little but I do work, showing and preparing skills for the next day. The next day is workaholic day. And when I am in the end tired, the dragon chooses to sleep while wanting to work more.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 08:28 PM

random

sleep or not, I want to earn gold, and well it is possible, but how can I
I am chang and no money
but this feeling, this feeing of hours online mean multiple amounts is nice
can i run
into a book I go
I should finish it
I should have an hour nap
but if I do
then where shall I live
I am lost
lost in the world
running from multiple people
embracing none
my back is light
my thoughts not clear
so can I run full speed
or should I just watch
as each part of me falls off.
so that slowly I leave a trail
as I slowly disappear
so that at the end
there is none of me left
so I am untraceable
to an end

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 08:41 PM

random

overwhelming

you are overwhelming
it takes but a few minutes
other than hi
for me to get overwhelmed
tired of it all
test not my patience
you should stop
you should stop trying
and let me hide
hide in the corner of my life
so go away
both of you
I want to be with the girls
understanding everything
understand and deal with them
I can be with guys
but when I gave one a key recently
I am inclined to not do anything.

so let me run
to my work
which holds my soul
and let me run
I will come back
with time
but grow in that time
or I will continue to stay away from you

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 10:12 PM

random

concert of a day part 8

(still getting to long)

it wakes up in a clear box, it is confusing, but it wants to not be ther again, so it leaves, walking into the purity, which wakes her up, nothing but it's life, it is then, that it starts to learn, it wants to head up to a nearby house. It runs over, too cold to speak, and brings this time I brown box. She has many boxes in ohter room, all to be shared, that is what she is a sharing person.

We dance around, hitting buttons with others in the small grey room in the metal grey house, but in the end, the main character collapses and heads home, sharing her brown box freely.

the purity is cold, and the dragon can't even fly, for the chilling purity is raining on her so much she wants to just run fast with the short legs all home, but instead she covers herself in black, trying to block the purity, and becomes a dark ball in the white. And then, she runs back to her friends.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-31-2008, 10:27 PM

random

freedom

it is free
is it
the cage has just expanded
the weight lifted
on the floor
pushed against the cage,bending it, making it bigger
but we are never truly free, we are birds
caged by out environment
so we shall never fly free
but we can fly
we can crawl
we can walk
but can never walk past the boundaries
of society
or of ourselves.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 05:45 AM

random

neutral

I am neutral, neither here nor there.
I am there, just watching
guardian
I am the one who lives
lives to watch
lives to do nothing by myself
I would be a vampire
that would sit on top a roof
and do nothing
but watching the humans through the centuries
but it is such a case
that I watch
I think about people
and how they operate
so it is nice
so I will be neutral
not needing anything
not happy not sad, I know that my happiness is going to turn to the depression
but currently none of the above
just content
so can we just return
it is tomorrow
that I will again have fun
or so I hope :)

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 06:22 AM

random

going greek

greek is but a decision, it is a case, I at least have it off my back. I wasn't thinking it, but now I am choosing to. The kitchen, the TVs, the couches, the small room for my own, it is all nice. I now have what I want, and everyone made their own decision. It is my friend and I and at that she choose similar to why I did. It is best, she chose on her own, I knew she would not go without anyone else, but she made a decision separate from me.

Then the wagon disappeared. And in the end, one of them can't come anyway, as if blocked from it all.

I sit, confused why there is a bra there, it has always been odd, but I guess here it is not that surprising. And fun things, puzzles, and video games, and everything else.

Why I am in this room with mostly guys, and one girl is beyond me, but it will be a place of secrets soon. Until then, it is just a place of silliness.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
I sit, confused why there is a bra there
The first time I was down there, I was totally wondering about that too. xD ...but before I could ask about it, other people attacked me and began introducing themselves--thusly distracting me.

But I figured it was one of those joke things. Probably a gag gift or something.

And I do wonder about the bandwagon thing. Is it like for sure, for sure that Liz can't join? And I dunno about Ashlie... She probably would've joined if Liz did, but now there's only two of us joining, and I think Ashlie might have only been giving in because it would be with Liz. *shrugs*

Well, we'll see.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 08:01 AM

we will see. I wasn't quite sure Ashlie's motive anyway. At least we did what we wanted anyway, it is a bit sad that Liz can't but it makes sense, it is a bit her fault. Off to drabble about that before the night. Yes we will see. Also the first time I was in here there was 3, now only one, but it has always been in there.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 08:16 AM

it ends up that for breast cancer awareness is why the their is always a pink bra hanging. They did a pink bra tree so that people noticed that they were doing a breast cancer awareness, then again it wasn't every day that bras show up on the iit campus...but yeah, that is what it is for.

drabble part poem

bra one
bra two
each pink
all looking the same
all different
one goal
to show what is left
when the woman is left
it isn't the same
but it is an awareness of the cancer
so together they stand
fighting one cause
forever hanging
on a tree.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 AM

random

the grades

the grades mean so much
and yet so little
to watch a friend fail a class
simply for not showing up
I think ti is all her fault
that requires nothing
but walking out to a building. I sleep in my classes
but at the very least
I am there

It was her responsibility
it is like those who fail
from not doing homework
not because they can't
but because they are lazy
it shows something about you
can you not just go do one thing to at least hold a C in the class.

academic prohibition makes sense
and with that come consequences
she mentions nothing of it
but she is banned
banned from entering certain events
banned from continuing like I am, with life
gaining positions on council
trying to strive
so why do people become lazy enough
to not even get off their butts and stand
and walk forward
to a future they see

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 08:55 AM

random

striving

striving
to compete
even if they are not
I want to go against myself
become better
be a better artist
better designer
earn more gold on mene
have more manga
but it is then
where is this all going
I have more
last I heard someone has not exceeded one hundred
but I have
and far have
at over five hundred
what now
I share my wealth then

architecture makes sense
each art piece, like the next
should be better
if they can be
but there are times for breaks
that I just can't continue

more posts on mene
is there where a newbie, in a few months
is rich
? or is it to save up
I want to save it all up
for I would love it all
I do not do exchanges though

but are they,
like all other competitions
worth it?

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 09:02 AM

random

the feeling alone

thrown away
all necessities not wanted
leaving only the pants
I feel my hair trickle down
like a waterfall
it falls
it lies on my back
\not scratching it
but rather lying there, wanting to brush up against it
sensual
bit is a alone feeling
feeling of without a shirt
feeling dominant
feeling strong
yes able to feel all the wind rushing past
on my skin directly
no issues with the fabric that seals in the heat
but causes less touch

my body fat
it shows
but I ignore it
none of it is necessary
for it shall all be there
when I sleep
I want to sleep
feeling more manly
my arms exposed
my small chest more like a guys
so why can't I be like them
and not wear a top at times
it is wonderful
feeling myself
as my hair exists, swishing to a fro
loving the male side all the better

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 07:16 PM

random

winding down
my head hurts
I am done for the day
i want to come home
home to a bed
that is about it
some stuffed animals
a computer
but it is hard
to continue to type
when there is no sleep left
but what was given a bit the night before
caffeine does nothing
I want people to not come
so I can fall
into a dark sleep
but is sleep for an hour worth it?
or is it meaningless
I can read for longer. Or post for more gold?
but kadaj tells me so
so I will sleep
so that I can wake up again
and can win at anime things
to prove I am worth it

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 09:41 PM

62. anime

(it has been a long time since I even looked at my list :P)

The colors come up, with a small amount of background. It all exists that with it's oddities, meant only to move you. It is only anime if it is in Japan, but then what is the american made series? It is then that I have come to understand that each one, like it's own television series, is a stand alone. Also ends up that each normally have a minimum of two genres, I love to watch it, it fills me up, it amuses me. It shows that there is happy silly things in life.

I watch as each thing that is shown that is very weird, and confusing, but hilarious none the less, watching the girls show up, it seems silly, they get more confusing with their plot like, but it is silly.

Each character confusing, with each a back story, one episode though, not even needing the multiple, for anime seems to make each episode a good stand alone, and not be insane.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:36 PM

random

starfish

I swear I don't lie
it is jsut a tease
I have no intention of anything
but they are pretty
and you would liek one
it is in that
I like to tease
the starfish are real
I think 5 in total
but it is amazing
I would love to keep one
and I will ask soon
the anime has no reasoning for me
but it is silly
I will watch it all anyway

Will work for stars, should be something I do, I have full access to it all, so it shouldn't be a problem
I have carve them, and make them each how I want anyway, so it will be interesting
at the very least, there will be amusements, I should do something for their grad party too.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-01-2008, 11:04 PM

radom

it seems silly. I am finally at 100
but what does that mean
have I just found more ways to waste time than I thought
100 of manga was when i stopped counting
100 gold is going by fast, but at 100 posts per a day, I figure that is a bit more amazing
at around 100 episodes I seems to find other series more than boring, and stop wanting to see them. At 100 it is too long, it is proof of sticking with it. what is special about a number I know not, but that at 100, hyaku, it is nothing but everything or nothing. too much or too little. it is a goal, determined in 100. But then, what is 1000. Sen, is it even that? Or is it just 10 hundreds that make it so amazing? it the end, the series of numbers are beyond knowledge. Beyond comprehension, so they are sacred, known as special numbers, as markers of success, for all the years to know.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 03:15 AM

random

why does one come in panting
did she realize her failer
or is it her therapy
it is stupid
she is trying to kill herself
but she doesn't understand
it is true
she wants to kill it all