Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-04-2012, 04:59 PM

... The Character ...
Alexandra Meyer
Age ; Eighteen / Race ; Human / RP ; Link

June 16th.
Mood ; ...

Mum tells me that with Adam in hospital I should start writing my thoughts down in a journal or a diary to help cope but to be honest I think it's just so shecan stop hearing it from me. I may only be 10 but I'm not stupid. And to think, Mum always told me that I was far more mature for my age at times, even if it's only on the rare occasions.
To be perfectly honest I don't even know what to say about Adam or what I'm feeling. He's only been there for a few days but being the person I am I'm still worried and I can't help but think the worst is going to happen. He's covered in cuts and bruises and he has this huge bite taken out of his shoulder. They say he will be fine once they heal a bit but I'm not so sure, he looks like he's getting worst.
Why do adults always assume that kids don't understand anything? I know everything that is going on and hear everything, even when they think I can't hear or when I'm not listening. He is sweating heaps and he hasn't opened his eyes since they brought him in. He keeps mumbling stuff about a giant wolf attacking him which the doctors say is true. A wolf attacked him as he was getting wood the past weekend but the way Adam is talking it sounds like something bigger. I never believed that things like Werewolves and Vampires existed but Adam's reactions make me think different.
I'm scared.
It's that simple. I don't know what's going to happen or how he is going to feel or when he will open his eyes. I don't think he knows what's happening.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-19-2012, 02:44 PM

June 28th.
Mood ; .....

It's been a while since I've written in this. I guess I've been to scared to face what happened. Then again, I don't even know myself what happened. All I know is that the one day I wasn't by Adams side, he left. No note, no goodbye,he didn;t even bother telling the nurse that he had left.
I guess I'm never going to see him again. It hurts but knowing that the only lasting memory I have of him is him lying in a hospital bed hurts even more. I don't know what I'm doing anymore ...I don't know what i should do, I'm nervous wreck!
I can't say much, because right now words can't explain it, there's to much i want to say but can't put down on paper. There's alot I want to tell him, scream at him, I even want to cry to him and have him wipe my tears away and say it will be all better like he used to but i know he won't and can't. Not from where he is.
I'm just .... drained. I'm so exhausted from crying and screaming and everyting else that all I want to do is go to bed, curl up into a ball and never wake up .... I guess that's just wishful thinking though.

You said you would never hurt me ....... You promised and yet ........ I guess promises never stay and will always be broken.