Blazestorm
Burn, baby, BUUUURRRRRN....

Old 02-22-2009, 12:34 AM

I ish not eBil, Butterfly! *pouts* Like I said... I'm just... enthusiastic :twisted: Hope you have fun with your plans, hun!

*bops the Purkles with MY eBil... errrm... nice light happy fluffy... pillow* :stare:

Awwww... sick kidlets are not fun! Mine are just now starting to feel better after more than a month of fevers and coughing and so forth! I hope everyone's kidlets (& loved ones) feel better soon!! :heart: *smothers them with luffles* :heart: (seeeeeee.... I ish Not eBil.... :angel: :P ) But Melody, if I may - it sounds like you need another doctor... There are times to "brush it off" and there are times not to. I wish you luck.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 AM

naw, I'll just force myself on them. lol. They don't stand a chance against a mommy with a mission. :3

I hope you guys and your families all feel better too. <333

Blazestorm

Old 02-22-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
They don't stand a chance against a mommy with a mission. :3
Not many people do... there are just some who don't seem to realize they don't have a chance of "winning" in a situation like that!

My guys are feeling better now (you can tell 'cuz they're driving me nuts!), but I appreciate it all the same! Best of luck to you and your kids with the ear infections (they're never fun) and such!!

Aire
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 12:44 AM

Hi everyone!

Blazestorm

Old 02-22-2009, 01:00 AM

Hi Aire - nice to meet you.

I have a newbie question, Purkles: The event store will disappear at the end of the Vday event...yes? Which means that if I want anything at all from that store with the little bit of gold I have, I had better get it now because otherwise, it will only be available from trades/marketplace at inflated prices...? And I like the little item preview thinger, but is there anyplace to preview multiple items at once? Thankies! :heart:

Mei
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 01:02 AM

Mmm purkles, sounds yummy!

I don't know much about the event items in the stores, sorry! I'd actually like to know the answer to that question hehe

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 02-22-2009, 03:12 AM

Blaize, they will be mixed in with the other commons but at full price.

Blazestorm

Old 02-22-2009, 03:35 AM

Thanks for the answer, Roo! :heart: ... of course, full price will be probably double what they are listed at now, riiiight?

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 02-22-2009, 03:38 AM

Yes that's correct. Special event items are 1/2 price during events.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 05:19 PM

The twins are feeling better, they're actually taking their full dose of medicine. Kura is refusing too, and spits about half of it out. so DUH it's not going to help her as much. So she says she doesnt want to take it because it isn't working.
I despise 4 year old mentality. It's quite honestly driving me crazy. How do you get a kid to take medicine that doesn't want to?

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-22-2009, 05:34 PM

That's the worst Mel. I remember Jess having that problem with Toni.

Oscura
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-22-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
The twins are feeling better, they're actually taking their full dose of medicine. Kura is refusing too, and spits about half of it out. so DUH it's not going to help her as much. So she says she doesnt want to take it because it isn't working.
I despise 4 year old mentality. It's quite honestly driving me crazy. How do you get a kid to take medicine that doesn't want to?
My mom used to get me to convince my little sister to take her medication when she was sick. She listened to me about it better than she listened to my mom.

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-22-2009, 05:57 PM

Kids will be kids

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2009, 10:15 PM

Kids will drive me crazy.
Roo- How did she deal with that with Toni? Since everything I try fails with Kura...not to mention if the stuff touches me I get sick since I'm allergic.

Oscura- My kids are too young for that to work. >.<

Skrae
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Skrae Send a message via Yahoo to Skrae

Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 PM

Bleh, it's the time of year that everyone gets sick, it would seem.
-finally got the cold that's been going around-

roocee
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-22-2009, 11:48 PM

Usually she would just eventually get her to take it. We did have to hold her down a couple times but she's better now at taking medication.