Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 02-19-2009, 04:59 AM

Abel shuddered, once again feeling the same hunger-sharpening tug that had driven him to distraction earlier. Now he couldn't deny it, and all else was forgotten as he spoke the words that he now knew to be true.

"Vampire...there's a Vampire," he whispered.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2009, 05:04 AM

((>O< I'll show you people a vampire if one of you don't make up your minds and head toward me so I can DO something.))

Allail
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Allail

Old 02-19-2009, 08:40 PM

((Sorry for not posting.))

Allail began to pout. Abel, for some reason that was unknown to Allail, didn't want him around. "But I want to stay with you!" He knew he sounded whiny and annoying, and that saying that wouldn't help him, but it was the truth.

If Abel still tried to keep him away, he'd stay away, for a little while, but Allail was determined to spend more time with him. And if he didn't get to stay with Abel, at least he'd be with one of his friends for awhile. Lathrine was always fun to have around, and even more fun when she shared a lot of her chocolate.

"A vampire?" Allail's voice trembled slightly as he spoke. If Abel was keeping him away because he was distracted and wanted to drink some vampire's blood, then that was okay. Besides, Allail didn't like vampires. Abel was okay because he was a Crusnik. And even if he was a vampire, Allail would still love him.

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 02-19-2009, 09:02 PM

Retsu turned her head slightly, looking around not only with her eyes, but with her other senses as well. As was quite normal on Menewsha, she could sense that there were almost exclusively humans around her, but there. There was something different...

She shook her head, tendrils of pink hair brushing her shoulders. She couldn't tell what it was, so she wouldn't let it bother her. "...Anyone?" she called, resting a hand on her fox's head.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-20-2009, 07:22 AM

Kier slowed her pace, trying to make as little sound as possible. She crept up behind a thorny bush and tried to peek between the branches. She saw the Red base ahead and some movement outside of it, but more than likely the group she had spotted, with the boy who had seen her, had moved inside. As she crept up closer, she didn't see him among any of the outsiders. She did, however, get a specific twinge that made the very pit of her stomach twist slightly. She knew that smell. More importantly, she knew that smell didn't belong to any of her teammates, as far as she was aware. Every vampire knew their fellows. By sight. By scent. Call it a blood bond. They knew the signs. They knew what to look for. And she could tell, this one was close. The problem was, this one was not on her "team". Not that she really belonged to a team. So then, now what? She slid behind a large rock and felt a cold shiver up her spine. This rock...on the other side was the base and if she turned her face just a little, she could see the forest where she had previously been hiding. She wondered if they had already headed out in that direction. She couldn't see any shapes and the two foxes that had found her were nowhere to be found. She clutched her teddy bear and crept to the other side of the rock and gasped. Not two feet from her, the scent overwhelmed her. She could tell what the woman was. And unless she was very, very lucky, the woman had most likely spotted her already.

Retsu

Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 AM

Retsu turned sharply, her hair whipping around her head. Her Heartface fox turned, its nose honing in on Kierys' general location.

"...Vampire..." she breathed. 'There's so few of us here on Menewsha... What are the odds...?' she thought, casting about before managing to pinpoint Kierys' presence. "Who are you?"

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 03:46 AM

Kier cursed in her head as the woman called out to her. So she did see her. It wouldn't have been hard, she hadn't been sneaky enough to peek around the corner before sliding to the other side of the rock. She took a breath and straightened up, trying to make her voice more confident than she felt.
"Kierys....and you....are like me, aren't you?"
She already knew the answer but she needed verification, and maybe, if she kept her talking, the topic of what team she was supposed to be on might be overlooked. Wishful thinking, but she had little else available to her but wishes.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-21-2009, 03:54 AM

((Good Jesus. How the hell did we get from a pillow fight to vampires? ._.))

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 03:59 AM

(Two of the fighters are vampires? I dunno, I just made Kier a vampire for Crusnik's benefit. Y'know, if you're bored, you can always...like...move...somewhere. Much like I did....)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-21-2009, 04:04 AM

((xD; I'll get to writing later, once my threads have died down a little more.))

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM

((Alrighty. In the meantime. *Pokes everyone else in the thread* WAKE UP!))

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 02-21-2009, 05:51 PM

(To be honest, I have no idea. :rofl: It just happens, and I go with the flow. I'm not going to change my character's personality to accomodate the rp, though yeah Dys...if things don't go your way in one place, always post again. I seriously thought you'd left ages ago, until you posted previously.)

Abel wasn't going to console Allail at this point. Right now, waht he wanted to do was find the Vampire.

"Why dont' you guys just go ahead and look for enemies?" he said distractedly, but with the purpose of keeping everyone away from him.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 05:59 PM

((For things like this, I just play myself, but since you kinda needed a vamp and there was no current, I didn't see the harm in making a slight change. It's not like this is a character I have spent months on working up.))

Retsu

Old 02-21-2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierys View Post
Kier cursed in her head as the woman called out to her. So she did see her. It wouldn't have been hard, she hadn't been sneaky enough to peek around the corner before sliding to the other side of the rock. She took a breath and straightened up, trying to make her voice more confident than she felt.
"Kierys....and you....are like me, aren't you?"
She already knew the answer but she needed verification, and maybe, if she kept her talking, the topic of what team she was supposed to be on might be overlooked. Wishful thinking, but she had little else available to her but wishes.
Retsu nodded slightly. "Yeah. What team are you on, anyway?" she responded quietly, ready to attack with her pillow if need be. 'Vampire or not, if she's on a different team, she's an enemy...' she thought, tightening her grip on her pillow ever so slightly.

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 06:34 PM

Kier shrugged her shoulders.
"Dunno. Not really on a team."
Which was true, she wasn't. Really, she could go anyway she wanted. It was the nice thing about being on your own. She could sense the tenseness in the other vampire's voice and sighed.
"Not to change the subject but...if you're going to hit me, I'll be forced to hit you back, you know. And I really rather not."

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 02-21-2009, 06:57 PM

(Nah, I'm not saying anything against you. I'm just saying that I'm not gonna, in mid rp, just change my character's personality to accomodate. If I did, that wouldn't make the rp very fun, and it'd make my guy quite the Stu.)

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 02-21-2009, 07:20 PM

((Most of my characters are impromptu. ^-^ So if I really want to change something about them, I can. But I only do that in non-serious rps. I usually have a few "character develop" rps that nobody invests too much thought or care into, so they don't mind if I am just making it up as I go.))

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 02-21-2009, 08:26 PM

((Sorry for disappearing, guys. o_o We talkin' about character development? o: ))

"Ah, alright the, Abel," If the crusnik wanted Lathrine and Allail to go on ahead to check for enemies with out him, she was sure he had a reason.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-21-2009, 08:28 PM

(( o3o I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean it like that. I've just seen a lot of vampires lately so I decided I wanted to comment. Especially since it seems odd that the RP just shifted from pillow fighting to vampires. ))

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 02-21-2009, 11:30 PM

(I didn't take any offense. Lol.

And lol, that's interesting, except that some of my characters take 100+ pages to develop fully.

*debates on jabbing Allail* Lol.)

"I'm sorry to be so abrupt," he apologized to Lathrine. "One of us has to stay behind anyway.'

Slowly, he turned, and tried to pace himself as he headed for the Roses base.

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 AM

"Nah, don't be sorry. That makes perfect sense," Lath tried to assure Abel before he began heading back towards the previous post.

Aire
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 AM

I see a Dystopia here toooo

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-22-2009, 12:52 AM

(( Dystopia is everywhere. She watches you in your sleep. ))

Retsu

Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierys View Post
Kier shrugged her shoulders.
"Dunno. Not really on a team."
Which was true, she wasn't. Really, she could go anyway she wanted. It was the nice thing about being on your own. She could sense the tenseness in the other vampire's voice and sighed.
"Not to change the subject but...if you're going to hit me, I'll be forced to hit you back, you know. And I really rather not."
Retsu shrugged and grinned. "Well, if you're not on a team, why would I have any need to hit you?" she pointed out. Her fox turned its head, sniffing the air. It could tell someone else was coming, but had no way of knowing who...