TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 03:11 AM

Introduction

As I have yet to see a Fullmetal Alchemist RP, I'm taking it upon myself to start this one. It's a manga-based RP that starts smack in the middle of the manga series, right after Hughes is killed. In other words, we don't get to see Maes (wah!), but there's a bit of a surprise in store...
It says 22nd Century in the title, and I mean it. Explanations to follow in the next post!

>Introduction<
Story
Rules
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-20-2010 at 12:11 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 03:21 AM

Story

In two different eras, a single transmutation circle is discovered; and old relic from an abandoned experiment to travel through time.

In the 1900s, it is found by Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist.

In the 2100s, a woman by the name of Riquia Mustang, the Blaze Alchemist, runs across it.

Both eras' counterparts attempt this transmutation, and it works for one. The characters we are familiar with are thrown into a new setting, one that is 200 years removed from their own.

It deals with many of the events happening in the manga repeating themselves in the future. With the Promised Day coming once again in the year 2115, and the original characters' need to get back to their own time, all Hell is breaking loose.

Quite literally.

Introduction
>Story<
Rules
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-20-2010 at 12:05 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:04 AM

Rules

1) Keep to the storyline. I will allow freakiness; I will allow funnies; I will allow pretty much anything withing reason.
2) Keep it PG-13. This doesn't mean you can have romance between characters, it just means don't mention what they do late at night.
3) You cyberbully, you will be out. I don't care what your excuse is; I won't tolerate bullying of any kind.
4) Follow Menewsha ToS.
5) This is not a crossover. It is purely a Fullmetal Alchemist RP.
6) If you've got an argument with someone that has nothing to do with the RP, either bring it to my attention or find some way to sort it out in the PMs.
7) If you want to debate to something, go to the OOC thread. I'll be creating this one soon.
8) Don't kill any person's character(s) without their permission. This will prevent having a pissed off RPer and RP Master.
9) Keep in character.
10) No more than three OCs may be run by the same person at any time. Canon characters have a limit of one per person.
11) There will be NPCs in here. If you want to create one, it won't count towards your character count as any and all NPCs can be run by any person at any time. Thus, they are not assigned to anyone.
12) If you are inactive in the RP for more than a month without prior warning, any OCs you have will be taken down and canon characters will be made available.
13) You can chat OOC here within reason. If your just holding a quickie conversation or asking a question or clarifiying something, then that's ok. If you want to continue it, go to the OOC thread.
14) For talking OOC in here use either (parenthesis) or [brackets] to seperate it from in-character talk.
15) I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time.
16) Have fun RPing!

Introduction
Story

>Rules<
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-07-2010 at 04:29 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:25 AM

Characters

From the manga:

Edward Elric--
Alphonse Elric--
Roy Mustang--TaiyoTsuki
Riza Hawkeye--
Ling Yao--
Envy--Marionetteluv
Lust--
Greed--Avaryc
Wrath--
Sloth--
Pride--
Gluttony--

DISCLAIMER!!! The Homunculi in this RP are not quite the same as the ones from the manga. The guy calling himself "Father" in this RP has recreated the seven Homunculi. Feel free to give them any tweaks you like, just as long as they can still be called Homunculi.

Original Characters:

Heiyuu

SPOILERX

Username: Heiyuu
Name: Zipporah Posma
Birthday: September 21
*Military (Y/N): Yes
*Branch of military (if in military): Navy
*Rank (if in military): Commander
*Type of alchemy used: Manipulation of the elements in the air using a fan with an alchemical seal on it.
*State alchemist title (if in military): The Fairwind Alchemist
Appearance:

Identifying features: Fan always at her belt beside her short-sword, different beads in her hair every day, speaks with an accent.
Personality: Very concerned with making sure that people are treated fairly.
Other: Will not talk about her family.

TaiyoTsuki

SPOILERX

Username: TaiyoTsuki
Name: Riquia Mustang
Birthday: 5 January
*Branch of military (if in military): Navy
*Rank (if in military): Captain
*Type of alchemy used: Fire
*State alchemist title (if in military): Blaze Alchemist
Appearance: Riquia Mustang by ~HikariHellion on deviantART
Identifying features: She's got a tattoo of a black rose on the back of her neck.
Personality: Sarcastic, hates mornings, and a strange aversion to paperwork; not as bad as her twin brother, Richard, or her ancestor, Roy Mustang. She at least has the brains to get her paperwork done a day before the deadline instead of five minutes before. She's like a cobination of Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang. She's got a dead aim with a pistol and rifle, not to mention she's a bit of a pyromaniac. Scary combination!
Other: She's got a twin brother--Richard Mustang. Did I mention she scary with a pistol?

Name: Richard Mustang
Birthday: 5 January
*Branch of military (if in military): Army
*Rank (if in military): Colonel
*Type of alchemy used: Explosions
*State alchemist title (if in military): Blast Alchemist
Appearance: Richard Mustang by ~HikariHellion on deviantART
Identifying features: He's got multiple burn scars from creating his blast cards; cards with transmutation circles that, when activated, detonate on contact. He's also got a transmutation circle on his right forearm that matches the circles on his cards so he can detonate them remotely.
Personality: Richard can be nearly as sarcastic as his sister. He's also got a very dangerous liking of things that go boom. Which is why he got such bad grades in chemistry in college and high school. For some reason, it ended up working out for him. And do you see that sword in his hand? He likes collecting swords, especially of Xingese style. Combine that with his love of explosives, and you've got a combination that's nearly as terrifying as Riky.
Other: He's Riquia Mustang's twin brother.

Name: Mave Hughes-Martin
Birthday: 1 October
*Branch of military (if in military): Marines
*Rank (if in military): Leiutenant Colonel
Appearance: Short, dark brown hair; sharp green eyes; glasses; willowy build, not quite 5 1/2 feet tall; usually wears some kind of non-regulation combat boots with her uniform.
Marine uniform is a deep, forest green color and is double-brested, and unlike the army, navy, and air force uniforms, it doesn't have the flap. The fringe is black instead of light grey. Image to come soon.
Identifying features: She's got a pair of gothic butterfly wings tattoed onto her back. And she's got a bloody blue rose on her right upper arm.
Personality: Mave is often questioning her sanity, considering all the 'crazies' she hangs out with. She also admits that she's got a bit of inherint insanity, considering how she was nuts enough to become a Marine, or "bullet catcher". She's head of the investigations department on the Central City HQ military base, and can be often found in her forensics lab, working on...something. This girl loves technology and dangerous chemicals equally. Scary!
Other: She's a master of forenic science, and has her lab booby-trapped, as Rich has managed to sneak in and try out his "creations", thus blowing up her lab. Only she and Riky know how to navigate the lab so they're not ambushed.
She's also quite skilled at gymnastics, as she was on the gymnastics team in both high school and at the Naval Academy. She often combines it with the martial arts she learned in military training, forming her own unique fighting style. Not to mention that she's deadly with throwing knives.

NPCs (Non-Player Caracters):

*none*

Introduction
Story
Rules

>Characters<
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-15-2010 at 02:14 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:37 AM

Character Sheet

For OCs

Username:
Name:
*Military (Y/N):
*Branch of military (if in military):
*Rank (if in military):
*Type of alchemy used:
*State alchemist title (if in military):
Appearance:
Identifying features:
Personality:
Other:

For NPCs

Name:
Appearance:
Identifying fearures:
Military (Y/N):
*Branch (if in military):
*Rank (if in military):
Personality:
Created by:

*=optional

ALL OCs and NPCs must be sent to me via PM. If you post them here they will be ignored!
Also, you don't have to make a character skeleton if you're running a canon character. Just PM me telling you which one.

Introduction
Story
Rules
Characters

>Character sheet<
Banners
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-07-2010 at 05:05 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:41 AM

Banners

If you've created a banner for the RP and want it put up here, then send me the code and I'll place it here and give you the credit!

SPOILERX

PM me if you want the signature codes!

Introduction
Story
Rules
Characters
Character sheet

>Banners<
FAQ
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 09-20-2010 at 02:39 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:44 AM

FAQ

This is where I'll be putting all the questions that need answering as they're asked.

*none*

Introduction
Story
Rules
Characters
Character sheet
Banners

>FAQ<
Reserved
Reserved

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:46 AM

Reserved

Introduction
Story
Rules
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ

>Reserved<
Reserved

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:49 AM

Reserved again

Introduction
Story
Rules
Characters
Character sheet
Banners
FAQ
Reserved

>Reserved<

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-07-2010, 04:49 AM

We are now open and accepting!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 07-20-2014, 04:52 AM

*bumps thread in hopes that it doesn't die*

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 12-29-2014, 01:55 PM

Hey, I saw your RP and I was wondering if you were still accepting OC characters? I want to join in!!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-31-2014, 07:39 PM

Sure we are! If want to submit characters either PM me or pop over to the OOC thread with the profile ^^.
Also, we've still got canon characters that need people to play them, so if there's any there you want to play, let me know!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-02-2015, 09:22 PM

I posted my OC character on the OOC thread, and is it okay if I play Ling Yao as well? And do the NPCs have to be your own characters, or can they just be characters from the series?

---------- Post added 01-02-2015 at 04:24 PM ----------

Another question, did you start the RP yet? If not, when are you planning on doing so? I haven't done a FMA RP ever, so I'm kind of bouncing around in excitement in my head right now

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-04-2015, 07:56 PM

We haven't started the RP yet lol.