View Poll Results: Do you think this is a fun place to be?
Yes. 0 0%
No. 0 0%
Possibly. 0 0%
Never maybe. 1 100.00%
I don't think I should answer... 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Kameron-Anemone
Kammie Kitty

Old 11-08-2009, 04:00 AM

Kameron: (Thinks to herself.) I HAVE to do something about my eternal boredom.

Family Guy -- A Stewie Griffin moment: ...This calls for a Sexy Party!

Kameron: (Thinks to herself.) Of course! A Sexy Party...! It'd be soooo much fun! I could pull everyone in... :eager: Yes, yes, yes... Menewsha needs a Sexy Party!! :squee: WHOO! TIME TO DANCE!! :boogie: Everybody dance now... Bun bun bun bun...!

So, this section right here "between the lines" will fill you in WHY I would even want to post a hangout thread such as this in the first place. Oh, wait... I think I already covered that. Anyways, the best way to put it is: I was bored, wanted to have some fun, and being a Family Guy fan... I thought of throwing a Sexy Party to have some fun with other users on another site. Now, I have a Haunted Sexy Party on Gaia for my friends because of that fun that I had; as well as bringing some more fun to menewsha for those who can't seem to find fun elsewhere... (Isn't this a fun place...?)
__________________________________________________ _

So what are the rules?

-Follow the TOS, should be quite easy.
-Follow the forum rules. (I remember there being different rules for different forums in other places. Could be my imagination, though.)
-Be Kind, curtious, and respectful to those who participate in chat here.
-Please refrain from "Uber-fanning". (Talking only of music, bands, games, shows, or whatever else to a degree that it is all you talk about. //I hate it. Period. End of that. Don't do it because it is annoying.//)
-Get into the conversation, even if only for a single response. I love to see that people will come in to talk, and it makes me happy to see people stay for the fun!
-Have fun, and never forget that here: talk + literacy skills= one happy crowd.
-Don't hesitate to say something. If you don't someone else will say it! Don't let them do it!!! (Teehee. Carpe Diem!!)
__________________________________________________ __
As for introductions, you can call me: Kameron, Kammie, or Kam. I love to have fun, hate to be bored. Often to none, I will be perverted, serious, calm, or depressed. This is where I will probably be hanging out most here on menewsha, but don't worry... I love writing too much to just stay here for my entire experience on menewsha. So, you might just find that my post extend into the Literature and Role-play forums. This is a place where you can come to hang out, have fun, be whoever you choose to be, take a stab at meeting people, let your mind wander, and let your fingers fly! (Remember the more you post, the more gold that you get... Teehee.)

Kameron-Anemone
Kammie Kitty

Old 11-08-2009, 04:09 PM

Ah, no one dares come in for a little fun? Not even when the spider is away?