nette
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 AM

I can't recall much of the show. But I do remember watching what I thought was the end were the original kids are shown all grown up with kids of their own. But then I think the series went on into other seasons with those kids as the second generation of digimoners.

guibin
In this world physically but not...

Old 11-14-2009, 12:50 AM

I loved the original 8....or season 1....whatever.
And season 02 because it pretty continued where 1 left off.
After that it was just....uck...season 3 was OKAY

Anyone confused at the end of season 02 with the pairings? Aside from Ken and Miyako (Yolie), they didn't confirm anyone other couples. I think it was Yamato (Matt)/Sora but they didn't say specifically.....Us Tai/Sora and Takeru (T.K)/Hikari (Kari) fans were disappointed. D:

Eva-san
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Eva-san Send a message via Yahoo to Eva-san

Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 PM

omg i miss digimon it was my favrite show wen i was a kid along wit sialormoon and all that but i like them in jap nw=)

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2009, 09:47 PM

one thing i really don't like is how much Digimon changed with that season 5. i think in japan, it was digimon savers, and in america, it was digimon data squad. the art was too different, plus, the leader didn't wear goggles!!! the leader HAS to wear goggles or it's incomplete!!! that just ruined it for me.

really, what i wish i could do is write my own digimon manga. i love to work on manga, and i've sorta thought of a good story. if i could, i would make my own digimon manga!!:squee:

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 11-21-2009, 04:36 AM

I love Digimon..

My favorite digimon was Gatomon, and my favorite character Ken. *_*

I probably seen all the different seasons that aired in the states, I know the original are probably better then the dubbed...I haven't found any subbed episodes in their original form yet... O_O

so if anyone knows where I can watch them, I would be grateful...

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Megami View Post
I love Digimon..

My favorite digimon was Gatomon, and my favorite character Ken. *_*

I probably seen all the different seasons that aired in the states, I know the original are probably better then the dubbed...I haven't found any subbed episodes in their original form yet... O_O

so if anyone knows where I can watch them, I would be grateful...
i agree, Gatomon was the best!
and try looking on youtube. i know that they're not the best place to find the original japanese versions of anime, but it's worth a shot. i found digimon tamers there, but i don't know if it's still on there or not. i've noticed a lot of anime disappearing for some strange reason.

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 11-21-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkaKitty View Post
i agree, Gatomon was the best!
and try looking on youtube. i know that they're not the best place to find the original japanese versions of anime, but it's worth a shot. i found digimon tamers there, but i don't know if it's still on there or not. i've noticed a lot of anime disappearing for some strange reason.
You tube pulls them because of copy right laws...there are some that get through though.