View Poll Results: Regular Or Shippuden?
YEA! REGULAR! 3 6.12%
I LUV SHIPPUDEN! 17 34.69%
None, I don't read Naruto. 3 6.12%
REGULAR AND SHIPPUDEN! 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2009, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilene View Post
Well, at first I wasn't into Naruto cause I couldn't stand Naruto's English speaking voice actor. But, then one day I decided to give it a try again and saw Naruto with Kakashi Hatake and ever since then I've been hooked. Yes. Kakashi Hatake is my favorite character. I guess he was my favorite cause of how mysterious and how adorable he looks. Plus I love how he kicks butt all the time.

I was watching Naruto on tv but the time never worked out for me and I just forgot so I finally watched it on a dubbed site and finished watching the 220 episode last month.

Then I started to watch Naruto Shippuden. There is a site that has only 4 episodes in English dubbed but soon Naruto Shippuden will be on tv on Disney XD. I've been watching Naruto Shippuden on Crunchy Roll in Japanese and I have to say it is awesome!!! I won't say anything cause I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it...but you will like it. It's cool and I'm soooo glad I got into Naruto.
i don't see how you can't stand Naruto's English voice. to me, i sounds almost exactly the same as in the Japanese version.

and i find it kinda stupid that Naruto Shippuden will be on Disney XD. it would've been better still on CN, cuz i'd bet that XD will cut out the blood and violence even more. i think i'll just continue watching it on the internet so i can see it uncut.

Lady Luck Infinity
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-27-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLady View Post
Sorry but im not a fan of south park.
*sigh* alright. Its just there was a cosplayer of Kenny at the convention I went to. My naruto group thought it was amusing to 'kill'Kenny.

Sorry for trying to add to the conversation.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 11:17 PM

Its okay im just not a fan of southpark. Random question were these always here? --->:yumeh1::yumeh2::mrmayor::rawrmayor::vicky::mai l: cuase i dont recall them?

Aceify- Sorry not that im aware of anyway.

Belle Lune
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 12:10 AM

I really am disappointed that Disney got there hands on Naruto. It ruins everything. Don't they know that Naruto watched by adults too?

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 AM

What the heck!? I've been missing out on a lot it seems. I had no idea that they got rights to Naruto.... when was this!? Why was I NOT INFORMED!?!?!

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 10-28-2009, 12:28 AM

Naruto is very good imo but, not one of my top 10 all timers

But, it does now hold a special place in my heart because of my vacation this summer.

The new movie was the one Anime I was able to see in the theaters while I was over in Tokyo for a week. One of my long time dreams was to see a new Anime movie in the theaters in Japan and Naruto was the one I got to see.

Now and forever, I am a fan of Naruto <3

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 AM

About the anime If I wanted to watch it, I'd rather watch it on hulu.com or Joost.com. They play ads to pay for the show, so It's all good for me.

My favorite characters of Naruto would be, Deidara and Tobi. They're so funny together. :lol:

Belle Lune
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 12:51 AM

I don't know when they bought the rights but the showing of Shippuden starts tomorrow on Disney XD and I have it to record to see how terrible it is. I really wish someone else got the rights instead of Disney. They don't need shows that attracts the attention of adults as well. Plus Hidan cuses alot in Japanese. The destroied he personality completely.

I don't mean 4kids needed to take over they destroyed good shows already.

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 AM

When I first watched Naruto dubbed in english I cringed. That's probably because I prefer the original subbed anime. The dubbed just sounded scratchy to me.

I would read the manga more than the anime, though. Cause I'm more of a book person.

I would just watch the shippuuden show just because of Deidara and Tobi,
'Tobi is a good boy!' 'Tobi is a dead boy, un!' That's probably not they're exact words, but that's what came to mind to me.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkmage Disaster View Post
When I first watched Naruto dubbed in english I cringed. That's probably because I prefer the original subbed anime. The dubbed just sounded scratchy to me.

I would read the manga more than the anime, though. Cause I'm more of a book person.

I would just watch the shippuuden show just because of Deidara and Tobi,
'Tobi is a good boy!' 'Tobi is a dead boy, un!' That's probably not they're exact words, but that's what came to mind to me.
yeah, deidara and tobi are so funny teamed up. i like that one part where deidara strangles tobi with his legs cuz he doesn't have his arms. that is always funny. =^_^=

Belle Lune
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkaKitty View Post
yeah, deidara and tobi are so funny teamed up. i like that one part where deidara strangles tobi with his legs cuz he doesn't have his arms. that is always funny. =^_^=
That was funny

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 AM

Naruto...yeah...I liked the show up to before the time skip. Sasuke started pissing me off when he turned into a whiny bitch after the chunin exams...and then everything AFTER the time skip was almost all about him...I like the character development that happens after the time skip...and Sakura isn't so fucking annoying o_o I like her better that she's become so strong and independent....but yeah...the series isn't my absolute favorite...but I can enjoy it.

Belle Lune
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYaoiButterfly View Post
Naruto...yeah...I liked the show up to before the time skip. Sasuke started pissing me off when he turned into a whiny bitch after the chunin exams...and then everything AFTER the time skip was almost all about him...I like the character development that happens after the time skip...and Sakura isn't so fucking annoying o_o I like her better that she's become so strong and independent....but yeah...the series isn't my absolute favorite...but I can enjoy it.
I know what you mean, but for some reason I became Sasuke fan after the exam. I perfer the manga.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 10-28-2009, 03:00 AM

@Belle Lune: After the exam is when I started hating him...he just became this whiny little bitch who was so narrow minded when it came to his priorities. He was so focused on his revenge that it consumed pretty much...I can't tell you the number of times I wanted to smack some sense into him.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 03:56 AM

I think he was like that the entire time since the incident with his brother. But after the chunnin exams it allowed people to see it more.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 04:29 AM

yeah, sasuke did get really annoying after the exams. he was even worse after they all met up with itachi. when he saw that naruto's new attack was better than his, i think that's when he became so whiny and stuff. seriously, that dude had issues.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 04:37 AM

He feels upset becuse he feels he has somehow been cheated in life. Witch when you think about it its understandable. First his brother goes psycho and kills his whole family, then in his mind the idot Naruto has been extansivly greater than him. ...i might p-oed too.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 AM

that's true, but he could try to start over like kakashi did after he lost everything. naruto could've been such a great friend. plus, sakura really does love him, even if she is a little crazy.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 04:48 AM

You have to think of it personality wise. Sasuke is also a lot more stubborn than Kakashi. Plus im sure the writer wanted more drama...

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 04:53 AM

well, kakashi was pretty rule-orientated while he was young: always on time, everything must be perfect, blah blah blah... but when his team mate died, that's when he started always being late to everything. altho, i think he's always late cuz he's always at the grave of his friend for hours.

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 05:02 AM

He is always at the grave of his freind. I have a book that lets in on little sercrets in the story. For exaple did you know Naruto has a green thumb and really likes to garden? He gave on of his plants to Kakashi... i think it was a spider plant but im not sure.

Blkmage Disaster
The Shadow Thief

Old 10-28-2009, 05:04 AM

I like Hidan and Kakuzu too, I just love potty mouths and money grubbers in characters. It makes it more interesting. :P

I like that scene too about Deidara and Tobi, where Deidara was choking him with his legs. :lol:

Now I want to read the manga more. =3

I do like Sakura as a female character though, I didn't like her at first, but her character changed further in the story. I liked the way she worked hard to become the way she is in Shippuuden.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLady View Post
He is always at the grave of his freind. I have a book that lets in on little sercrets in the story. For exaple did you know Naruto has a green thumb and really likes to garden? He gave on of his plants to Kakashi... i think it was a spider plant but im not sure.
that must be that plant that was brought up by the manga-ka in the first or second volume. where he has that plant he named Ukki-kun. in real life, the plant died, but they show that plant in kakashi's house.

Lady Luck Infinity
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 AM

Oh so you have a data book- I need to get ahold of one of those. Thats where you find out the interesting things like random characters favorite foods.

TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 PM

Okay...I guess you guys made your point about Sasuke...but I still never really liked him all that much...I can respect where he's coming from...doesn't mean I have to like it. I just kinda wish we learned about Itachi and what really happened earlier..I dunno...I think the third Hokage or Tsunade could have done something to make it so that he was alright in the eyes of the village and allowed to come home...maybe some of this shit wouldn't have happened if it had been revealed earlier. I dunno...I thought it could have possibly helped...*shrugs*