View Poll Results: Who should Yuki Cross ended up with?
Zero Kiryu 5 71.43%
Kaname Kuran 1 14.29%
Other 1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Runihura
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Runihura

Old 08-16-2007, 12:09 PM

god this was a beautiful looking manga XD

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 08-18-2007, 08:17 PM

It is a very beautiful manga. I can't wait to go to a store and buy the 2nd and hopefully the 3rd. I just have only ever found it at one store.

And during the school year, I can't find it anywhere in Holland.

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 08-20-2007, 10:02 PM

I have a subscription to Shojo Beat. So I've been reading Vampire Knights up to the magazine.

My friends all wanted to borrow my Shojo Beats just for that manga. (guys and girls)

I love the series. It's beautiful. Story has been slow though. Yuki isn't a damsel in distress because she can handle herself with the Artemis Rod. I also like the vampires more than Zero only because it seems his character isn't written to be liked. Only pitied. He really hasn't done anything to make me connect with his feelings yet. I like the vice president with his cheery smile ^ ^ hahaha. It's funny that Aido is into mangas.

Kaname is a bit calculating. I can't wait till the manga says more about him.

bracheal_rubyre
Send a message via AIM to bracheal_rubyre

Old 08-21-2007, 03:51 AM

The art is what caught my eye at first, since I'm a sucker for good art. But the story is very well done also; as life in red in black said it does seem to go slow. Unfortunatly it's a bit hard to find since I don't get Shojo Beat, have wanted a subscribtion for a very long time, and my library that used to have it stopped getting it for some reason.

Kat Flower
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2007, 03:01 PM

I love vampire knight. I've read the first volume and I really enjoy it.

Some Random Randomness

Old 09-15-2007, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by life in red and black
I have a subscription to Shojo Beat. So I've been reading Vampire Knights up to the magazine.

My friends all wanted to borrow my Shojo Beats just for that manga. (guys and girls)

I love the series. It's beautiful. Story has been slow though. Yuki isn't a damsel in distress because she can handle herself with the Artemis Rod. I also like the vampires more than Zero only because it seems his character isn't written to be liked. Only pitied. He really hasn't done anything to make me connect with his feelings yet. I like the vice president with his cheery smile ^ ^ hahaha. It's funny that Aido is into mangas.

Kaname is a bit calculating. I can't wait till the manga says more about him.
I absolutely love Shojo manga's. They're so beautiful and so well written. This one doesn't even really have to be a Shojo in my opinion, because of the story line and the action.

And I just found a site where I can download a scanalation of the manga. I know it's not as nice as buying it, but I do plan on buying it once I find it in stores. ^__^

Justice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Justice

Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 AM

I've read a bit of it in Shojo Beat magazines, as well.
It's ok, but not really my type.
I'm a sucker for cutesy-style manga and anime. xD

Gynne
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gynne

Old 10-06-2007, 03:30 AM

I've read -quite- far ahead the American releases and things only get better. I really love this series, it's the second series that I've actually purchased myself rather than borrowing from a friend. I picked it up because I had read the series completed before it, MeruPuri....which I -adore- so since it's by the same person I was pretty sure it wouldn't be a waste of money and I was right. <3

novae
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-07-2007, 05:21 PM

I love Vampire Knights!~
Although I only bought one of the mangas because I haven't been able to make my way down to the book shop which is in town and I live totally far from it. XD I have had the chace to read it online, but I prefer to buy it rather than to like rip off an artist like that. So don't worry, I plan on buying them anyways. XD
My favorite character...well, I'm stuck between Kaname and Zero...I'm scared of Zero in a way because he can't control himself and he bites Yuki on the neck and stuff, it totally freaked me out. o.o;

Ooo! But I find the like "director" dude who took Yuki in totally funnyyy! XD <3

heartpoint
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-07-2007, 06:21 PM

I like her other series that viz published. Vampire knight is good but i don't crave it. The story is good too. I think my favorite character is kaname but i also like yuki dad he is so funney and always makes me laugh. I look forward to the next issue of shojo beat i just got my november issue on friday.

LunaValentine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM

four words.

I LOVE VAMPIRE KNIGHT!
Zero is adorable and so is Yaname. I don't care for Yuki much though....... but i love love love Zero. -shivers- very nice. :wink:

jamilee-nicole
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2007, 04:10 PM

I am a HUGE fan of Vampire Knight!

Has anyone read chapter 32? Anyone? Well, if you have please PM so we can talk! I do not like being the spoiler!

I am in love with the KanamexYuuki pairing. What can I say, I like the cool, calm, slightly insane and violent dudes. Kaname is SO AWESOME!

And what is the deal with Yuuki? Is there something special about her? I mean, all of the vampires get a bit excited over her blood, and it is a bit weird and creepy, but in a kinda hot way.

Does anyone else think Yuuki is not human?

I mean, in the first volumes, you can see her jumping out of windows and off of roofs. Makes you think there is something other than human blood in her. Maybe not vampire, but probably not human.

naruu
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-11-2007, 11:26 PM

I've read the first two volumes, I'm a fan and my favorite character has to be Yuki.

-paper-tree-
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 04:01 AM

Vampire Knight is a nice series. I love the art. :]
I like Seiren, I want to cosplay her. *-*

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2007, 05:07 AM

I love Vampire Knight sooooo much! The first book I read from this author was Meru Peri, and I found that okay.

I absolutely admire the artwork and her style and how she draws guys. It makes me go SQUUEEE <3

I like Kaname....he's so cool...but i also like the other guy....i forgot his name though.

I want to read the next one.....so badly!!!!

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 10-12-2007, 08:09 AM

I read it as well in the Shojo Beat. I feel in love with that series. I just read only the first part. I have to find the whole manga series now. Time to waste money once payday comes out.

Some Random Randomness

Old 10-19-2007, 07:08 PM

I love this one so much.

I'm currently trying to find books 2 and 3.

Tikushi
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Tikushi

Old 10-20-2007, 12:56 AM

I'm reading the manga online XP. I love the manga so far and I hope the manga gets better later on >w<!

Amai SShiyo

Old 10-30-2007, 12:48 AM

• x3
    I've just began reading the manga yeah <3

xXx Bloody Rose xXx
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-13-2008, 06:19 PM

I love Vampire Knight! <3
I finished reading volume 3 and I can't wait for volume 4 to come out! >.<
And I can't chose which pairing is better, KanamexYuki or ZeroxYuki.
I'm a fan of both, ^.^

Javert
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2008, 12:37 PM

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of Vampire Knight- but I do read it in Shojo Beat every month. It's alright- it's not my favorite, but I'll still read it. The main problem I have with it is that it takes forever to go anywhere. It only has just recently started to become interesting to me. :(. The odd thing is, I like MeruPuri. Which is written by the same person. o-o; Of course, I'll keep giving Vampire Knight a chance, though- it seems to have gotten better lately, and if this keeps up, I may start to consider myself a fan. I do love the character designs, though- and the art. :). As for favorite characters, I'd have to say Yuki, and Headmaster Cross- even though he doesn't appear very often. :(.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-16-2008, 01:31 PM

I love Vampire Night to dead (that sounds weird considering it has vampires ^^;; )

` T i G e H
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2008, 11:20 PM

I read the first volume, liked it. But then after reading the second and third volume, I find it boring. ;3;

I almost only look forward to the bonuses and extras.

Favorite character might be Ichijo or Shinki (The dude that looks likes L from Death Note)... D: I forgot their names...

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-18-2008, 07:09 AM

To tell the truth I was attracted to this manga because Ms. Hino is one of my favorite authors, who also did MeruPuri. So I picked this book up and started to read it in the store and instantly fell in love with the characters and plot. I know there are a lot of manga stories about vamps but this one has a different twist than most and of course the art is fantastic. My favorite characters so far are Yuki and Kaname. Usually I like the female main characters from Ms. Hino's stories because they're different and can be tough and sassy. >w< And when I thought I wouldn't like Kaname I started to get into his character and learn to love him. XD And then there's Zero who I also like but has his moments where I wish Yuki would take a rolled newspaper to his head and go, "No! No!" ((has Family Guy image where Brian hits Peter with paper. XD ))

Rinali Lee
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2008, 04:38 PM

Vampire Knight was the virst manga I've ever read by Hino, and what drew me was the art. I've seen lots of cosplays of Yuki and Zero and those school uniforms in general, which I always mistook for DGM uniforms at first glance. ^^;

Anyway.

I've heard good things about Vampire Knight, and I've always been fond of the vampire mangas (I don't care if it's overdone or cliche DX I like my vampires. *huggles teapot*)

So, I started reading, and daaaamn. I love it. 8D

Once again, I like a secondary character more than a main character ._.;;; This happens to me a lot. I think the only series where the main character was my favorite character was Rurouni Kenshin.

My favorite in Vampire Knight happens to be Ichijo. x3 I love that guy~~ Plus, he uses a katana. How can you not love a guy who uses a katana? XD

Now, as for Kaname and Zero, I like Kaname more. xD Sorry, but long hair generally wins me over. <3 Pretty boys ftw! [...ok, so they're both pretty, but Kaname's prettier. D:]

Oh, and this is a bit off-topic, but did anyone else think that the chairman looked like Abel from Trinity Blood? Especially when he has his hair tied up in a ponytail. ^^;