mekado
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 08:31 PM

I was a fan when I was younger.. having 4 sister and all.. they made me be Tuxedo Mask, Fiore when Promise of a rose came to be and when the elf things that played music came I was pararu...

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2007, 09:47 PM

I am a Sailor Moon fan as well. My favorite though was the Time Keeper Sailor Pluto. They didn't go into too much with her though. which was upsetting at first. but then again, it's about serena mostly. so that should be expected. but i'm also writing my own Sailor Moon fanfic too. that keeps me in touch with just about everything really.

April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2007, 03:55 AM

When I was much younger I always wanted to be a Scout lol
Sailor Moon helped me be more creative when I was younger cause I would make my own branch of Scouts.

My favorite was Sailor Mercury cause I felt like I could relate to her more and would be most likely her than the rest of them. Plus, my favorite color was blue lol

But I had that deep desire to be Sailor Moon though XD

Miss Conception
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2007, 04:17 AM

I love Sailor Moon! Always will, too. I really miss that being on TV, I'd always make sure to be around when it would come on. The Outers were always my favorite. Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna are all my favorites. Hotaru sort of got on my nerves for some reason though... along with Rini and Usagi. I LOVE Luna, Artemis, and Diana though. They make me happy!

The dubbed version of the anime is kind of lame though... I mean come on. Ruka and Michi were so NOT cousins...

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-26-2007, 01:40 PM

It is very weird, I can't really seem to find Sailormoon R with Japanese voice actors. and with subs. But I manage to find S, Super S and eternal in Japanese with subs. And L, the first season... but it just seem R is extinct...

My favourite would be Rei Hino. She resembles me the most, except that she can kneel for that long XD, I can't. my knee will break.

nayasumei

Old 07-27-2007, 08:55 AM

I love sailor moon!!! Always have and always will!!!

Sailor moon has a special place in my heart!~<3 ;D

I wish they would show it again here. I miss watching it, and it's so hard to find.

I love Sailor Neptune! ;D

Darrien is one of the hottest/dreamiest made up anime characters ever created! ;D

Miss Conception
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2007, 06:54 PM

Yay! Another Sailor Neptune fan~
And I agree, Darien was super hot. How in the world did he end up with someone like Usagi?

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoujoka
I LOVE HARUKA!

LOVELOVELOVE

I tried to obsess over the other senshi, and I did, but Haruka has always and will always be my favorite.

< - - had a silly anime crush on her.

Sailormoon is great, but if you haven't seen the the Stars you're cheating yourself. That was the best season seriously.
me to. and michuru. they were awsome ^^

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-30-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Conception
I love Sailor Moon! Always will, too. I really miss that being on TV, I'd always make sure to be around when it would come on. The Outers were always my favorite. Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna are all my favorites. Hotaru sort of got on my nerves for some reason though... along with Rini and Usagi. I LOVE Luna, Artemis, and Diana though. They make me happy!

The dubbed version of the anime is kind of lame though... I mean come on. Ruka and Michi were so NOT cousins...
haha yeah...^^; that was a alitte upsetting to, the whole cousin cover up.

Miss Conception
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2007, 02:21 AM

It was. I want the Japanese version, dangit! Haruka and Michi were always my favorite and always will be. <3

Jimmy
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2007, 02:39 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zNHKIl0nTE

My friend was recently in an anime convention Chess match and this was one of the fights I thought was humorous.

I know everyone wanted to see it once. Someone taking that stick from her while she did that 5 hour transformation sequence and shooting her.

I always liked the show when I was little though. Sadly now I can no longer watch it because I find it too girly, ahh the good old days of my youth and thinking power rangers looked so realistic.

Krazy-kat
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2007, 03:56 PM

I loved Sailor Moon when I was little. ♥ My grandma even made me a Sailor Moon costume for Halloween one year.

I really want the series on DVD, though.

Lady Taurus
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Taurus Send a message via MSN to Lady Taurus Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Taurus

Old 07-31-2007, 05:36 PM

Sailor Moon shall always be my favorite anime. I can remember being in junior high and racing home after school to watch Sailor Moon. I'm planing on going to a convention and dressing up as Sailor Moon.

Nagahashi_Miharu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-01-2007, 01:52 AM

SM is like, the thing that made me buy a telephoe card in grade 1 so I could call my grandpa at lunch to pick me up so I can watch it (I was in China that time) XDD I have the entire manga in Chinese (yes, I actually found a store that sold that in China. It's easy to find DVDs, but not the manga). When I was in grade 2, I'd wake up at 3:00 in the morning just to make sure I don't oversleep and miss it although it was the dub =P

I liked the Black Moon arc and the Stars arc, but the Infinity arc was awesome with Haruka and Michiru ^^

Lxylia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-02-2007, 12:43 AM

Sailor Moon...First anime I ever watched. One of my favorites indeed. I was very sad when it stopped airing over here Canada. I saw few esposides of Stars on youtube. I always did love Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto and Healer, all four were my favorite. I'm sad I had to pass up every oppunity I got to buy SM Stuff because I didn't want everyone to find out I watched it lol

Cherubi

Old 08-04-2007, 11:01 AM

Sailor Moon was one of my very first animes. My favorite character has always been Sailor Chibi Moon. I even grew my hair out long so I could try to do her hairstyle. My favorite season was SuperS because it was mostly about her and Helios.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-04-2007, 06:57 PM

I've been a Sailor Moon ever since I was young, but I kind've grew out of it because I didn't see it on TV or anything and my parents dont' want to buy me anything. But my favorite character, while she lasted, was Sailor Saturn.

Gamersdreams
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2007, 03:56 AM

I have loved sailor moon forever. In 6th grade I was sailor jupitor for halloween. I want all the manga and all of the movies and seasons, but it's a lot of money. x.x Maybe one day..!

InSaneWeTrust
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to InSaneWeTrust Send a message via MSN to InSaneWeTrust

Old 08-19-2007, 05:13 AM

I have loved Sailor Moon since 2nd grade.
My friend and I would watch it all the time, we would act it out at school, draw the characters millions of times and act out the movies while we watched them. Ah, good times.

I really want the manga but it's so hard to find and my parents don't let me order things off the interweb ;_;

I will always adore Venus, Saturn and Healer <3
Stars was most likely my favorite season, along with the first season <3

Goodness, I dore this show too much xDD

Liz
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Liz Send a message via Yahoo to Liz

Old 08-20-2007, 10:41 AM

OMG!!! I have forgotten this anime!!! Well what I know, I was fanatic of them?? T_T *I don't remember nothing*

Kat Flower
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-24-2007, 03:20 PM

I remember when Sailor Moon first came out. That was a long time ago... I used to watch it every once in a while. My best friend was in love with the series (now replaced by Naruto). I think she still likes it... They took a lot out of the series in the English version and it made it all weird.

Xia
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-30-2007, 10:13 AM

Sailor Moon was the first anime that I ever saw and was actually the show that taught me what anime was. In fact, Sailor Moon was my favorite show when I was a kid.

I first discovered it in elementary school and the first episode I saw was when Serena (aka Bunny) was in the school play of Snow White and had to be the witch. After I saw that episode I kept telling my mom how cool it was and how I wanted to find that show again. I kept looking for at least a year and couldn't find it. Finally I discovered that they were going to show it on cartoon network and then I watched it. I was so happy and just loved it.

My friend and I used to actually tape the shows and made these huge sailormoon scrapbooks. We went to the local library and would print out a bunch of pictures from there until they told us we couldn't anymore. I never did keep those scapbooks. I should have.

Anyway, since I was in elementary school I just had to make me as a Sailor Scout. I was Sailor Love. lol Ah the memories. And I used to try so hard to be able and draw the Sailor Scouts. I keep thinking of drawing some pictures of them now as tribute pictures to the anime that took my anime virginity. <3

You can see from how much I typed, how involved I was with Sailor Moon. I actually never got to see the end of the series because they stopped playing it on cartoon network, and I just never saw the rest.

Now I am not so much into it but I have good memories.

Nessy

Old 08-31-2007, 05:32 AM

I might be a fan.

I have every episode in dual audio, and the fandubs of StarS. I have all the soundtracks, for the Myu included, and have the Live Action on DVD as well. I am TRYING to get the fansubs of the Sera Myu musicals off of Ebay, but they are hard to find.

Once upon a time I collected the toys. Now I just collect strange Sailor Moon things that you will never find twice!

I might be a fan.

Sailor Moon is obviously my favorite, but Mercury is a very close second. I always admired her brains, and quiet strength. She was always the one who kept her cool, even when everyone else was wigging out. And of course I love Saturn, simply because of her role.

It's something you don't see much on a child.

My favorite Myu girl is really Kuroki Marina. 12 years old when she started, 17 when she finished. Absolutely BRILLIANT! And did you know that Naru in the Live Action was one Sailor Mercury in the Fourth Stage of the Myu?

She must have been big on Sailor Moon as well!

I have MOST of the manga, but as the foreign licenses have been pulled, the odds of me getting them all are getting slimmer.

That makes me sadpanda.

:(

Mystik Rave
Send a message via AIM to Mystik Rave Send a message via MSN to Mystik Rave Send a message via Yahoo to Mystik Rave

Old 08-31-2007, 09:23 PM

I really miss Sailor Moon, it was/is a great anime. It was one of the first animes I ever watched. I really Loved Sailor Venus and Chibi Moon, my favourite time in the series was when Rini was Wicked Lady.

Inundation
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Inundation

Old 09-25-2007, 03:08 AM

Sailor Moon is awesome on so many levels. It's one of the few anime were I really don't dislike any of the characters. Ami and Luna are in a tie for my absolute favourite characters, though. Also Fisheye is adorable. :3