Lokie
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-18-2010, 02:08 PM

I don't remember what my first yaoi manga was, my intro to yaoi was a Weiss Kruez fanfic. I own over around a hundred yaoi manga, but I've read around a thousand. . . I'm not kidding either. . . that sounds a little sad I know. . . maybe worse that I own and have read at least double or triple that once you start adding non-yaoi manga. . . .and then there is anime.. . .gods.. . my life really does exist around anime and games. . . Is it wrong I'm kinda proud of all this? oh well, that's partially why I'm also known as Evilyaoifangirl.

Carnehil
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Carnehil

Old 03-19-2010, 07:43 PM

I love yaoi (and I think I'm already addicted)
My first? Like I remember... I think it was some douji that my friend showed me.
(and my next will be novel "Ai no kusabi" - it should come soon ^^)

amam2217
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2010, 05:23 AM

Yaoi isn't something I live for, but it doesn't really bug me. Sometimes, it can be really hot. About three or four years ago, I read a manga series called Fake, which was a Yaoi about two police officers. I remember nearly drooling while looking at a great sex scene in the last volume. Some Yaoi is absolutely ridiculous though. I don't remember what the series was called, but a high school boy was dating an elementary boy. That kinda disturbed me..
Another anime that I find disturbing but also really want to check out is Papa To Kiss In The Dark. It's basically a yaoi between a father and his son. So not only is it yaoi, but it's pure incest. I saw clips of the son when he was younger and he declared that he would be "papa's bride". What the hell? :shock:

x_Temev Leapthief
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2010, 02:03 AM

@amam2217;; I agree with your opinion about Papa To Kiss in the Dark. I watched that one, and the whole time I felt awkward trying to watch it. What I really like about it was that it was sort of cute, but then I would remember and say to myself, "umm, that's his dad, remember?" I really wished that the main character of that yaoi would've gotten into a relationship with that friend of his that had the orange hair colour. I thought his friend was so caring and sweet to him, so I felt angry when the main character kept pushing him away and not wanting to be in a relationship with him, but instead still wanted to be with his FATHER. It was still a good yaoi though, just one I'd probably never watch again unless I was extremely bored and all the other yaoi's that I'm in love with end up being watched by me millions of times. Haha =)