IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-29-2015, 11:15 PM

Miyu sighed to herself as she walked along. She could have sworne she had seen that kind of potion somewhere before,but she coukdnt put her fingure on it. She shook her head of the thought,all of Dante's memories of her were gone.She was alone.She stooped and with a growl she kicked a near by soda can and sent it flying. Then taking a deep breath smiled some. Maybe she could just give into her demons side,and let it do as she wanted ,while her human side would fall into an eternal sleep. It would be better then feeling the emptiness that she was feeling now.Plus she had heard of the hidden arena in the morticians of Japan .Where the demon hunter who owned it,captured demons and made them fight other hunters and even be killed. Then she senced Vergil and looked up to a tall building."might as well try and kill him while im at it",she said grinnng and headed in.

(Siren)"and how are we supost to get him to come and see you?"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2015, 11:28 PM

(vergil) " I don't care how just do it and don't upset him at all understood now get it done, oh and we have a visiter ill take care of her go find my brother and don't fail me again"

( dante) " so I am wlking home aftr being saved by this chick that I feel I should know but I cant. dante pull it together as he was walking there was a slight change in his skin eye and aura color the skin turned a blackesh tint not noticeable yet his eyes became a redish pink and his aura changed from blue to a dark purple.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-29-2015, 11:33 PM

(Siren)"yes sir",she said and started to follow Dante.

(Miyu eyes had become cold and un caring she had taken out evey one of Vergils guards with out breaking a sweat,and walked into hs office."well now ,this is where you ide?",she said calmly.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2015, 11:42 PM

"oh so you have arrived I see well sit down grab a cup off coffe I see you had no problem getting threw the guards".

(dante ) feeling like someone was following him he turned around and saw the siren whe nhe did his face grew sullen and he started grow his aura two twice its size then three times its size when he stopped showing off his eyes were a blood red you couldent even see the white in them it was all red. and his aura was menacing the claws were long sharp and mean looking and even his auras eyes were an evil purple color . he started to laugh and his aura chuckled asn like it had a mind of its own and was hungrly looking at the siren.

then dante spoke " what the hell do you want only his voice was deeper and more demon like. like something only satan himself would fight for a really good show.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-29-2015, 11:47 PM

(siren)"Dante I do not wsh to fight you,but i heard you were looking for your brother,i know where he is i can take yo to him or you can go there yourself"

Miyu lauhed coldly. "no thanks",she said making her sword appear."i want to finish you off once and for all"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2015, 11:53 PM

Dante looked at her why should I trust you mean while all on its own Dante aura was smiling laughing and flexing its fingers just waiting for Dante to swing so it could reap devastation. it even turned to look at the siren the potion seemed to be giving the aura form while taking away Dante's you could see the transfer of mass as the demon aura took Dante's place but the more Dante got mad the more he would fight and slow the process down.

vergil looked at her and laughed " come now miyu be a good sport im not trying to kill you and its rude to reject a gift from someone whos house you just broke into."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-29-2015, 11:59 PM

The siren backed away."you dont have to trust me ,but he can help you fill in those holes in your memory"

Miyu laughed."im a demon,i dont need a reaon to kill you and you have given me no gift",she said and charged at him

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 01:00 AM

dante laughed at her
"do you really think I will believe that he would help me after what he did to me before. what is stoping me from killing you right now.....wait don't answer that."

vergel side stepped and pulled out his sword
"well if that's how you want it

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 01:12 AM

The siren sighed."dont belive me, i would at least think youd be able to sense him in that building there along with you gir fri-",she sstopped before she said too much.

Miyu growled and laughed a little swinging at him." it is how i a want in, and belive me i will enjoy killing you!"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 01:22 AM

"well then if he is in that building im going there." as Dante turned around to walk out the door his aura took more of the form of dante and the human ish form of dante took more of the aura. his nails grew sharper and his skin looked more like the night sky. his eyes were a deeper red then before and you could sence aggression in his very being

vergil was shocked when miyu's sword hit him and ran through his arm it was quite painfull he screamed and fell to the floor

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 01:29 AM

Miyu smirked."aww now dont tell me that hurt you?',she said quickly swinging at him again

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 01:41 AM

he put his arm up and blocked the sword to the side. then Dante barged in he looked like something out of a horror movie a long spined tail and sharp claw like nails. when he saw vergil he growled a low demonic growl and chargedwhen he rushed the air was thick with the cent of demonic rage vergil smiled. well I see that potion is working lovely brother

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 01:42 AM

Miyu glanced at Dante."Dante",she said softly theh growled to Vergil bringing the sword down to him again."what di you do!"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 01:47 AM

" what don't you like the new Dante miyu"

hey im going to log off now

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 01:56 AM

((aww kay night talk to you after))

Miyu growled."no i loved the old Dante!"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 02:36 AM

" aww so sad you should have told me then none of this would have happened. "

He dodged as dante swung his arm and broke part of the wall dante looked over glansing past miyu on his way to find vergil.

" you see miyu this is dante the demon in him is said to posses more drive then the hunters of legend and I wanted to see that for myself. but In order to do that I needed to release it out of him and now I see the drivethe determination the anger surpasses that of any demon in existence.

as he was speakinghe was dodging both miyu and dantes attack but dante didn't even seem to notice hat she was there all his attention focus and drive all his anger and aggression was aimed at vergil it was like miyu wasn't there to him at all it was just him and vergil

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 02:40 AM

Miyu lisened carefully and looked to Dante.He didn't even see her..She had to calm hi down,deceiding to ignore Vergil for the moment she moved infront of Dante."Dante stop!"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 02:44 AM

dante looked past her and went after vergil his drive and determination was un matched.

" damb miyu you really are trying arnt you its no use like I said his demon is relentless it will focus on one thing until the job is done that is why they are so valued in military opperations and such they don't quit he doged this way and that as dante climbed up walls and on cealing following him hacking and slashing all the while focused souly on killing his brother

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 02:47 AM

Miyu growled."you should be thnking me vergil",she then rand and grabbed Dantes arm holding it."Dante stop please,look at me!"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 02:54 AM

For a split second Dante looked at her. he held eye contact. lowerd his hand backed away and sat o nthe ground

" hehehe, child why are you stopping me. what is your purpose in doing this the dante you kew is gone I am nagurama the legendary hunter of all demons lucefer himself fears me that is why he locked me in this retched boy himself but now im free and can go about what I was charged to do for thounsends of years ago."
he starred at her with blood red eyes and a skin the tone of the night sky.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 02:58 AM

Miyu made sure she held on."No the Dante I know is in there,he hasn't hurt me, and would never allow you to hurt me ....even if he doesnt know me anymore",she said softly."please don't kill Vergil, i would like that honer ,and i its a body you seek,i may be able to help you with that...",she said keeping here eyes locked with his

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 03:02 AM

" dearest I don't need a body I want out of this one" sadly it would kill your friend so its eather you lose him or I stay locked up in here. but there might be one way that I know of in my vast years of knowledge but pray tell what will I get in return for ending my thousand year hunt of vergil child... enlighten me.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 03:05 AM

"Whatever you wnat...i will kill him no mader what it takes....even if i have to say good bye to Dante.................or if i have to die along with him...pease"she asked softly."im willing to give up my human side and let my demon side take over,enernal sleep doesnt sound that bad"

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2015, 03:09 AM

" heh the way I know is ancient none of that of necessary young one. I just need something to my life force away from his but keep him force in this world because once its gane its gone and im free if we do this right we will both get what we want. or it could go horribly wrong and everyone in here will perish as is with old methods there is always a risk but are you willing to take it

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-30-2015, 03:20 AM

Miyu nodded."yes",she said softly and slowly relased the demons arm