Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 03-04-2007, 02:26 AM

Hey, I've posted this story elsewhere before and got some good and bad feedback. Many that had viewed it though wouldn't say what they felt and I would like to get more feedback on it and so I'm posting it here. Though I do recomend you set aside some time to read it... it's nine pages long on microsoft word so it may take you a while to read, but please don't be discouraged.

This story is I suppose for mature readers, but from what I can tell you are all mature in my books. Also, if you're not at all fond of reading gay love stories, I suppose you should not read, but, just because it's not anything normal doesn't mean it shan't be good for everyone.

I've had people say it's like harlequin romance with a gay twist... but let us see what you think.

----------------------------------------------------

Tempting a Lover

At McGregor High school Jat was one of the popular boys. He hung out with many and enjoyed all the attention. With shoulder-length black hair and onyx eyes to match, a hooked nose and high cheek bones he was also one of the hottest boys in school. He was never seen with a girlfriend though and so many girls would flock to him in hopes he would ask them out, however he never did. The reason for this was that his sexual preference was not girls but boys. The one he wished for most though was the boy who sat next to every day at the lunch tables.

Kenny was his best friend. He had known him since kindergarten and they'd never been apart since. They shared the same interests in movies, in book, in music, in cars anything that a teen boy is interested in, everything except sexual preference. Kenny was also popular in school, but he did not actually like all the attention because he was shy. His looks were the fault for his popularity with cropped dirty-blonde hair and blue green eyes set into a baby face, on look at him would make anyone's heart beat faster.

Kenny knew Jat was gay for a year now but he never told Kenny how he felt about him because he was scared that it would ruin their friendship if Kenny learned about it but never felt the same. You see, Jat had a theory that Kenny was really bi or gay, he just hasn't admitted it to himself yet and Jat didn't want to scare Kenny into disallowing himself to believe that it may be a possibility. Jat knew that most men or women don't actually admit it to themselves until the get into their twenties, but Jat was willing to wait and see if his theory is correct. He had made this theory based on the amount of times he caught Kenny staring at him as if in a daydream he'd snap out of once he realized Jat noticed. Jat enjoyed the extra attention he received from Kenny when Kenny thought he wasn't paying any attention. It helped him cope with the fact he had to wait.

When lunch was over Jat walked Kenny to his class like always, even if it meant taking the longer way to class but it allowed him the extra time with Kenny before they had to go to their separate classes. "Are you busy this weekend?"

"What? Oh, no. Why?" Kenny asked looking towards Jat with curiosity.

"Do you want to go see a movie?" Jat replied guiding Kenny through the crowded hallway with ease, "I'll pay for you, of course. You are wanting to see that new movie that comes out today, right?"

"Yeah, sure," Kenny said with a smile. Realizing he was at his classroom he stepped out of the flow of the crowd with Jat. He liked it when Jat walked him to class, but he never understood why Jat insisted on doing so. "Thanks Jat, I'll see you after school."

"No problem," Jat grinned and hurried to his own class before he was late.

After classes Jat and Kenny walked home talking about plans for the weekend after the movie. Since Jat was the only one of either of them to get paid this weekend there wasn't too much to do. Since the movie tickets will cost him half of his allowance or more if they bought food at the concession stand they decided they could hang around the mall then make their way to the park, on Sunday the planned to hang out a Jat's place to play Playstation. Since Kenny was busy that evening they parted ways when the reached Kenny's house and Jat continued on his way home.

Saturday afternoon they made their way to Famous Players movie theatre where Jat bought two tickets and large popcorn with two drinks for each of them. Jat barely noticed some of the looks he and Kenny received from the tellers, he was used to the odd looks when he was on a date with another guy, but he did notice Kenny glaring at them as the left the counter.

"Just ignore them Kenny. You know this isn't a date so it shouldn't matter to you," Jat said quietly so he wouldn't be overheard.

"I know Jat, I just can't understand why two guys can't go to the movies together without getting odd looks from everyone," Kenny replied. His voice wasn't as quiet as Jat's and was followed by more looks from the people who passed by and happened to overhear.

"Not everyone's comfortable around people who are gay," Jat told him leading the way to theatre number thirteen. "They presume you're my boyfriend because I'm paying for you."

"They shouldn't jump to conclusions all the time though," Kenny said matter-of-factly, but even he knew that was what people always did to one another. Jat knew he was just pointing that out to complain so Jat didn't signify that with an answer.

After the movie Jat and Kenny looked around the mall for a few hours and Jat spent the rest of his money for supper for each of them. When it began to get dark they headed to the park they enjoyed hanging out at night. The park was really a large expanse of land filled with woods with a small structure near the edge for kids, but Kenny and Jat enjoyed walking through the dark paths in the woods and scare each other by telling ghost stories.

Tonight though, they ran into friends from school in the woods so the goofed off instead playing hide and seek and soon moved to the structure to play grounders. Sure they were seventeen year olds playing elementary school games, but they were still kids at hear and enjoyed playing the games every once in awhile.

As it got passed midnight Kenny began to tire of the games and decided to go home. Allowing Jat to stay and continue to play with the others he left to go home by himself. The area they lived in wasn't all that dangerous and he hadn't heard of anyone getting mugged or anything like that so he didn't feel that he'd get in any trouble on the short walk home.

Three blocks away from his place though a hand came into his vision and he was grabbed from behind, the hand covered his mouth to muffle any noise he might have made. He felt himself getting pulled backwards into the alley he had just passed a moment before. He began to struggle hoping to break the man's grip on him but to his surprise the man let him go, as he was about to make a break for it other boys blocked his way to the street and from running further into the alley. There were five in total; three were blocking the street while the other two blocked the rest of the alley. Moving so his back was against the way of the building he glared at the boys. None of them he recognized at all from school or from his area and he couldn't tell who it was that had grabbed him originally.

"What do you want?" Kenny asked his voice was barely audible and very shaky.

The boy that stood in the centre of the three boys standing in the way of the street stepped forward with a grin, "I just wanted to look at the boy that Jat was so obsessed over. Because of you Jat never wanted to go steady with me, even though he knows how I feel about him."

"What are you talking about?" Kenny asked perplexed, hoping that they had grabbed the wrong person he ventured further, "I don't think you have the right guy, you see I'm straight…"

"Oh, I've got the right person alright," the boy replied, "because of you Jat was only willing to have one night stands with me every once in a while, he's stopped completely now."

The boy approached Kenny slowly with a confident smirk on his face. Kenny pressed himself back closer to the wall as the boy leaned close his body brushing against Kenny's. "What do you want?" Kenny repeated in a shaky whisper, dreading the answer he thought he already knew.

"I want to teach Jat a lesson he'll never forget," the boy replied brushing Kenny's cheek with the back of his hand as Kenny jerked away, "starting with you. He needs to learn not to mess with me and ditch me for another."

"Trust me, I'm not dating Jat," Kenny said. He was being pressed closer to the wall by the boy's body. The boy's leg forced its way between Kenny's as he pressed his hips into Kenny. He hoped there was something in the boy's pocket because he'd rather a beating than what he was expecting.

"Just because you're not dating him doesn't mean he isn't in love with you," the boy replied with a touch of disgust in his tone. "It doesn't mean what he feels for you won't ruin relationships he's trying to have with others."

"Please, don't do this," Kenny pleaded hoping that somehow he'd be able to get out of this.

It was Sunday afternoon and Jat was waiting for Kenny to show up, but slowly the planned time they had suggested came and gone and Kenny didn't show up. Jat was beginning to get worried, if something came up Kenny would have called. He decided that maybe Kenny got preoccupied and had forgotten to phone him, he'd did that himself a couple of times when his parents made him do chores.

The next morning though Kenny wasn't waiting for him in front of his house and he wasn't at school either. Now he began to worry much more. He should have walked Kenny home Saturday night, made sure he was alright but he didn't think anything would happen. Their part of the city was pretty safe, but what if something had happened to him?

Walking back home from school Jat stopped by Kenny's house and rang the doorbell. Kenny's parents wouldn't be home from work yet, but if Kenny was home and sick he would answer the door. No one answered though, and there wasn't any movement or sounds inside at all. No one was home. Worried still Jat walked home not knowing what he should do, he couldn't contact Kenny's parents at work because he didn't know their numbers and he wouldn't know what to tell them.

As he got closer to his own house he noticed someone sitting on his doorstep. Quickening his pace he hurried to see who was sitting there. As he approached he noticed it was a boy and he looked badly beaten, his clothes were torn and bloody and Jat was quite surprised they were even staying on the boy. Slowing down as he walked up the pathway the boy noticed his approach and looked up at him. Jat stopped dead in his tracks and his mouth dropped open as he recognized Kenny.

"Kenny!" Jat cried out in shock and hurried to his side and sat down on the step resting his hand on Kenny's shoulder but quickly removed it when he felt and seen Kenny flinch away from him. "What happened? Who did this to you?"

"I'm sorry Jat, I didn't know where else to go," Kenny replied without meeting Jat's eyes.

Jat was in shock, he'd never seen his friend in this bad of shape. Both his eyes were black and one extended to a bruise on his cheek. Dry blood matted in his hair along with other substances Jat couldn't identify. His wrists and arms were covered in bruises where it looked like someone had gripped them tightly. When Kenny shifted his head Jat got a clear view of his neck and flinched, there were bruises there too indicating that someone had strangled him.

"There's no need to be sorry. Come in, we'll talk and get you cleaned up," Jat told Kenny finally after tallying all the visible wounds that Kenny had sustained.

Jat stood up and watched Kenny stand shakily and moved to help him but the moment he touched Kenny he felt him jump and he moved away looking at Jat with fear. Jat stared at him, Kenny had never looked at him that way before and now Kenny looked as if Jat were ready to hit him or do worse. Jat noticed that Kenny was holding up his pants and the button was missing. Fear gripped Jat as he realized his friend wasn't only beaten but raped and no wonder Kenny feared him.

"Sorry Kenny," Jat murmured looking away from Kenny's fearful expression. "Let's go inside. I promise there is no reason for you to fear me."

Jat turned to open the door and held it open for Kenny. Kenny was hesitant at first but he walked in after a second and Jat followed him in closing the door behind him. Jat was thankful that his parents wouldn't be home till late, they needed to talk privately and he didn't want to lead Kenny to his bedroom where they had usually spent their time when Kenny was over. Now though, Jat led Kenny to the living room and allowed him to sit on the couch and Jat sat on the coffee table in front of him.

"Kenny, tell me what happened," Jat pressed as he looked at Kenny who sat in a defeated position on the couch in front of him.

"I-I was r-raped Jat," Kenny stammered after some hesitation. He wouldn't meet Jat's eyes because he didn't want to see Jat's expression, so instead he spent his time examining the white carpet that was in the spacious living room of the Lewis household.

Thinking it and having his suspicions confirmed were two different things to Jat. He had been hoping he was wrong, that there was another explanation to the condition Kenny and his clothes were in. Now that he knew though he was surprised that Kenny turned to him at all considering that he was gay and he thought Kenny would fear that fact and expect Jat to do the same as his attackers.

"We have to report this to the police," Jat said finally after thinking it over. They couldn't ignore this.

"No, we don't! I don't want anyone else to know," Kenny replied stubbornly, looking up at Jat for the first time since Jat walked up the walkway. The fear and pain he saw in Jat's eyes surprised him. Looking away quickly he continued, "Jat they knew you. The one who did all the talking said that you broke up with him."

Jat grimaced. He had hoped that that wasn't the case. His latest fling he had ended badly. The boy, Robert, had threatened that Jat would regret it but Jat hadn't thought anything would come of it at the time. Now, he was sincerely regretting it. If he had known he had put his friend in danger, he would have gotten back with Robert just so that Kenny wouldn't have gotten hurt.

"I'm so sorry Kenny," Jat choked out around the fear and anger he felt and was having a hard time speaking. "I didn't know he would do this, I thought he was just threatening me because he was hurt that I had called it off."

"He was telling the truth…" Kenny said his sentence trailed off with a sob he had bee holding in since he had told Jat he was raped. He had so hoped the boy was lying, that he had created the lie to justify his means.

Kenny's face was pain stricken as he tried to keep back tears. Jat didn't know what to say or do, this was his entire fault and he didn't know how to fix it. Moving to sit beside Kenny on the couch he took a chance and put his arm around Kenny and lightly pulled Kenny towards him. Feeling Kenny flinch he began to pull away but Kenny buried his face into Jat's shoulder and cried. Jat held him trying to comfort his friend as much as he possibly could.

As Kenny's sobs died away, Jat continued to hold him close till Kenny pulled away enough to look up at Jat. He knew he needed a shower, he wanted one too but he didn't know how to hide all the bruises, he knew Jat would have an idea.

Jat was thinking the same thing, he didn't want to put off time and worry about getting Kenny cleaned up in time before his parents got home. "Let's get you cleaned up. You could take a shower while I search for clothes that'll fit you."

Kenny nodded and stood up leaving the safety he had felt in Jat's arms. Jat led the way up to the washroom and showed Kenny how to use the shower before he went to his room in search of clothes for Kenny. None of his usual clothes would fit Kenny because he was thinner than him and he wore his jeans almost skin tight. He didn't need to worry about shirts though because he already had on in mind. He grabbed a pair of his newest, clean boxers and found the red, long sleeved, turtleneck shirt and rummaged through his older jeans and found a black pair that looked like they would fit Kenny perfectly, if not a bit tighter than Kenny was used to.

Returning to the bathroom he knocked on the door when he noticed the shower was shut off. "Kenny, I got you clothes, could I come in?"

"Yeah," Kenny's muffled voice called through the door.

Jat opened the door to look upon Kenny who had a towel wrapped around his wais. Kenny had a great body. He was well-built sporting a six pack. His hair was clean and still dripping droplets of water down on Kenny's shoulders that Jat watched roll down Kenny's chest and stomach to his waist. Kenny's body also sported bruises on his chest and shoulders but it didn't take away the impact of seeing Kenny practically naked to Jat. Swallowing the lump in his throat he willed himself to think of something different and walked further into the bathroom to hand Kenny the clothes he had found for him.

"These should fit nicely," Jat said with a small smile, "if the pants don't fit though call me and I'll find another pair."

"Okay," Kenny replied with a small smile of his own.

Jat turned and began to leave.

"Jat?"

Jat turned to look back at Kenny.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

Jat smiled and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him and returned to his room and dug through the small make-up kit he had on his dresser. Pulling out the cover-up he waited for Kenny outside the bathroom. The turtleneck would hide the bruises on Kenny's neck and arms but he'll need to use cover-up to hide the bruises on his face. When Kenny opened the door he looked exquisite in the red turtleneck and tight black pants that left little room for the imagination.

"You look great," Jat murmured with another smile. "You should consider dressing like me more often."

Kenny felt himself blush at the complement as he took the time to stare down at his feet. He had to admit he did look good in Jat's clothes and he had been considering asking Jat to go clothes shopping next weekend to get clothes similar to Jat's because he found them quite comfortable too. Looking back up at Jat he noticed something in Jat's hand and looked at him questionably.

"Let us see if we could disguise those black eyes," Jat suggested showing Kenny what he held in his hand.

Kenny nodded and began to walk towards Jat's room. With a shrug Jat followed, he hadn't thought Kenny would want to be in his room for a while but he decided not to mention anything, it was getting late and he wasn't completely sure when his parents were getting home. Motioning for him to sit on the bed Jat got to work to see if he'd be able to disguise the bruises while telling Kenny how to do it so he'd be able to do it himself at home. Sometimes though make-up only made the bruises look worse but it appeared that they were in luck, the bruises weren't as dark as they appeared and the make-up blended them to match Kenny's skin tone almost perfectly.

"Perfect," Jat murmured when he was finished. He stepped away and closed the cover-up and passed Kenny a mirror to see for himself.

"Wow," Kenny whispered in amazement, it didn't even look like the bruises were there, "I never knew cover-up could be that effective…"

"Yeah," Jat said with a grin and made to hand Kenny the cover-up. "Here, you'll need this until the bruises heal. You can also use it on the bruises on your neck if you do not want to wear turtlenecks all the time."

"It's alright, if you walk me to the corner store later I'll pick some up," Kenny protested, leery about walking anywhere alone.

"It's fine, take it," Jat insisted pressing it into Kenny's hand. "I still have some left in my older container. You could return it to me when the bruises are healed."

"Thanks Jat," Kenny said relinquishing to the petty argument. If Jat insisted on something he wouldn't give up.

Kenny and Jat stayed cooped up in his room talking until it came time for Kenny to return home. Jat returned home after walking Kenny home and lied in his bed staring at the ceiling. He didn't know what he'd do, whether to approach Robert about this or not. He so felt like turning up on Robert's doorstep and pummel the **** out of him for raping his friend, but he didn't know if that would help anything or not. It would certainly help to get out his anger at him though. He fell into a restless sleep dreaming of Kenny being surrounded by a group of guys who took turns raping him.

The next day Jat met up with Kenny at his place and walked to school. As they got closer to the school and the kids on the sidewalks increased Kenny moved closer towards Jat, so much that he had accidentally trod on Jat's foot. Jat smiled sadly at Kenny's apologies and took hold of Kenny's hand lightly to comfort Kenny and to assure him that he wouldn't allow anything to happen to him. At the school Kenny clung to Jat's hand for dear life making Jat wish he had convinced Kenny to stay home from school for a couple of days, but he had not known how Kenny would react to highly populated areas.

When it came time to drop Kenny off at his class, Kenny begged him to stay but Jat who had missed almost too many classes need to go so he wouldn't get kicked out. Regretfully Jat peeled Kenny off of his arm and hurried for his class. At lunch he led Kenny to one of the less populated areas of the cafeteria and shooed their friends away and all the girls that seemed to make their way over so he could keep Kenny happy and a little less stressed. After school they headed over to Jat's place for the night and Jat walked Kenny home afterwards.

The next couple of days were the same but Kenny began to get more sociable with others again and in the evening he began to get closer and closer to Jat. The night before he had asked Jat to hold him, admitting he had felt safe and protected around Jat and enjoyed it when Jat held and comforted him.

That night he was cuddling with Kenny when Kenny spoke up. "Jat, I didn't tell you everything Monday night..."

"What do you meant?" Jat asked curiously, wondering what could be left out without describing what happened to him.

"Th-the boy..." Kenny said quietly with some hesitation, he wanted to know if the other part of what the boy had said was true. "H-he said you had broke up with him, b-because of me..."

Jat sat in silent shock, he had forgotten he had told Robert he had broke up with him because he loved someone else, someone he couldn't have. He really wished Robert hadn't told him that, he didn't want to scare Kenny awawy by admitting to it, but he didn't want to lie to Kenny either just in case one day Kenny realized that he might also be interested in boys. He doubted that would be the case now though...

"He was telling the truth wasn't he?" Kenny asked moving away from Jat slightly to look him in the eye.

"Yes, he was," Jat replied finally with a sigh looking back at Kenny and wasn't too surprised when he seen fear in Kenny's eyes. Trying to explain everything before Kenny freaked out and ran he continued, "I love you Kenny, but I know you aren't gay so I've been trying to get into other relationships to get it off my mind. It hasn't worked yet though, which is the reason why I broke it off with Robert... I never would have thought he'd pull this when he told me I would regret it. I wouldn't have let him if he had told me, even if it meant being stuck with him until he was ready to let me go."

What Jat told him though seemed to scare Kenny more, because Kenny moved away further and stared at him in startled disbelief and fear.

"For how long, have you..?" Kenny asked not really wanting an answer but needed to know at the same time.

"Since I first realized I was gay..." Jat replied regretting the effect it will have on Kenny.

"I-I need to go..." Kenny said standing up and moving away from the bed.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Jat asked standing up as well.

It looked like Kenny was contemplating it as he looked out the window, that showed that day had faded into night over the few hours he had been over. Kenny shook his head though and Jat walked him to the door with regret. Jat was thankful though that Kenny's house was in view of his doorstep so he watched over Kenny as he quickly hurry home. Maybe he shouldn't have told th truth, Kenny was now scared of him because of it. He stood on the doorstep long after Kenny had disappeared in the house, when he finally went inside he went straight to bed but he couldn't sleep.

Kenny didn't go to school for the rest of the week and the next. He didn't feel he could face school by himself yet and he couldn't face Jat. He didn't know how he felt about what Jat had told him and was quite confused as to what he should do. He didn't want to lose Jat as a friend.

Each morning Kenny sat at his window with the curtains half drawn and watched Jat walk to school. Each day Jat stopped in front of his house and stared up at Kenny sadly, he would also watch Jat after school but Jat would only stare up at his window for a few seconds while passing. Kenny felt guilty about that a lot, he felt he had broke his friend's h eart and he didn't know how to fix it. He didn't even know how he felt about Jat anymore, his feelilngs confused him a lot and he felt as if his own heart was broken as well.

Kenny was startled as he began to understand his own true feelings and realized why his heart also felt broken. With a small sigh Kenny dressed and packed the clothes Jat had leant him in a bag along with the cover-up. His bruises were now a faded yellow that was barely noticable and he felt he did not need it any longer. Walking to Jat's place quickly he rant the doorbell shifting from foot to foot.

Jat answered the door looking surprised at the boy standing nervously on the doorstep. "Kenny, come in, please."

Kenny smiled faintly up at Jat and walked in looking around hesitantly noticing Jat's parents sitting in the living room watching TV. "Could we talk? In private?"

"Of course," Jat replied looking at Kenny, it was nice seeing Kenny close up again and not from the street looking up at Kenny through the windo. "Let's go up to my room..."

Kenny nodded and followed Jat upstairs and into his room. He felt comfortable being around Jat again, he also felt more relaxed. "Here's your stuff back."

Jat looked down at the bag that was held out to him and smiled, "Keep them, they look good on you."

"But..." Kenny shook his head and smiled back, he had been regretting the fact that he had to return the clothes. "At least take back the cover-up, I don't need it anymore."

"Alright," Jat agreed taking the cover-up that was held out to him. Their fingers brushed and Jat pulled his hand away quickly. "You look good. How've you been?"

"Nervous, confused, even scared at times," Kenny confessed in a small voice still gazing up at Jat. "This passed week I was confused about how I felt about what you had confessed to me. I know you've seen me watching you pass by for school each morning and I felt lik running out to you, just to get that sad expression off your face, but I didn't then because I didn't know how, but... now I do."

"How's that?" Jat asked sadly looking down at Kenny. He had been tempted to stay home for the passed week himself. He was even tempted to drop out at times, his heart was broken knowing that Kenny never wanted to be with him and he hadn't been paying attention in class at all.

"Like this..." Kenny murmured stepping closer to Jat and gazing up at him.

With a calming breath he leaned up and pressed his lips to Jat's and heard his friend gasp and begin to pull away. Kenny didn't allow him though and pressed closer to him slight and smiled to h imself around the gentle kiss as Jat responded and wrapped his arms around Kenny's waist and Kenny wrapped his arms around Jat's neck.

The kiss ended slowly as both of them ran out of breath and Jat stared down at Kenny startled. That deffinantly helped him out of feeling depressed for himself, but he began to wonder if Kenny did this more for him rather than for himself. Kenny'd been known to take his friends' problems onto his own shoulders and treat them as his own and would do anything to make them happy.

"Kenny -" Jat started when he finally caught his breath.

"I know what you're thinking Jat, and it's not that," Kenny interrupted before Jat could say what he was about to say. "This isn't just about to get you happy Jat, but me too. This passed week I've been trying to get my feelings in order and I learned that I had loved you fo a long time without realizing it. I had thought it was just the friendship that we shared and not seeing you everyday made me realize I felt something far more wonderful than friendship towards you."

"Are you sure?" Jat asked even more startled, the passed week he had realized just how much he loved Kenny and had worried how he would be able to forget it. Now though he wanted it to be confirmed from Kenny again.

"Of course I'm sure Jat," Kenny whispered with a smile, "I love you."

Jat grinned down at Kenny happier than he ever felt in his whole life. He knew things would have to go slow because of what happened to Kenny but he didn't mind. Things had to their time and he didn't want to rush through anything and spoil what might be a life long relationship if Kenny wanted it. Leaning down he pressed his lips against Kenny's again read for his breath to be taken away again as Kenny's lips complied with his own.

Pulling away when he needed to breath he leaned down and murmured in Kenny's ear, "I love you too."

"I know," was the only reply.

Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 02:54 AM

awww~ I like it. It's good for a romance story and compelling to read, there is a few misspellings and grammatical erorrs, and sometimes it seems a bit dry in places, and i don't think i've ever seen a roving band of gay rapist high schoolers, and it has the one thing i dislike about yaoi storys (note this is coming from a straight man who's dated a many yaoi loving girls)
it kinda feels like kenny being raped and having jat's love ...
mind the pun ...
thrust upon him forced him to be gay, in my opinion at least, but thats just what i get from alotta yaoi storys.

it's good work though~ very nicely done.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-04-2007, 03:03 AM

I thank thee.
I'm aware it's the cliche yaoi story.. but as I said I had rushed through it and kinda found that the quickest way to get them together and would have made Kenny's coping period much longer if the max page for class wasn't ten pages as it was it turned out more and had to scrap some. But thanks. :D

Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 03:12 AM

at least it didnt end in angry, then suddenly loving man sex like another yaoi story i read *cough cough gravi*

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-04-2007, 03:14 AM

But Gravi is hot..

But it didn't because it was for class.. I doubt my MALE teacher wanted to read about two men going at it. >.> I would have so added it if I could have though. Many of my HP fanfics are exactly that.

Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 03:21 AM

XD ron x malfoy, or fred x george (best paring in my opinion, makes me cackle every time)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-04-2007, 03:29 AM

Eh.
Harry x Snape.
Teh hottest pairing ever!!
It's also fun to find ways to get them together.

Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 03:39 AM

X3 that just makes me think of the potter puppet pals, which makes me happy inside.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 03-04-2007, 03:41 AM

Haha, yeah... *bother*

Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-04-2007, 03:52 AM

XD i like the new one, and the potter puppet pals songs.