Koilera
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-09-2007, 05:04 PM

Okay, here it is,

------ The Story of the Lost Ninja Puppy
A tale by Yomama Talksalot

Once Upon a time, a little puppy appeared, unannounced, in The Town of The Thirty Sharks. He was blue and purple. All the other puppies laughed at him because of his color. He also had a big red nose. He had no name so everybody called him Rudolf. Then a man came to town and he was called Myaopp. He saw “Rudolf” and said,” You are ninja puppy!” The puppy soon learned that his name was really Uoffu. The other puppies thought that was even funnier than Rudolf and tried to kick Myaopp and Uoffu out of town. They turned around and kicked their butts! All of a sudden, a girl came into town with a machine gun and shot all the puppies, except for Uoffu. Uoffu stared at her, confused, until Myaopp explained that this was his girlfriend, Segea. Then, Segea explained that she came to tell Myaopp that the King was looking for his long-lost ninja puppy. Myaopp said that Uoffu was a ninja puppy so they set of to see the king. After ten days and eleven nights, they made it to Xaxoxo, the capital city of Thirteen Trades Country (The thirteen trades are Blacksmith, gunsmith, cook, tailor, cooper, fisherman, politics, sorcerer, guardian, ninja, builder, prefects, oceanographer, and novelist.). They stood in a really long line like the ones at a new ride that you really want to get into, and finally got into the King’s room. He stared intently at Uoffu, but finally he said, “That is not my puppy.” Myaopp went outside and Segea and the King set up a date. Segea went outside to Myaopp and dumped him, later on she married the King and they had two kids, a boy and the girl.
I bet your wondering what happened to Uoffu. Well, seeya!
:lol:

Koilera
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-09-2007, 05:18 PM

Here's a song I wrote---

In Charge

They will try to get you
They will attack again and again
But you must be strong,
You must keep going on

The battle is a hard one
You imagine yourself
Weak and tiny
Defenseless to the army
But you know something they don’t.

I will be here telling you to
Get up, off of your back
Stretch out those limbs and
Show them that you can’t give up.

Show them who’s in charge.
You’re in charge.

I know that you have been
Hit again and again
But you still are strong
And you push the boundaries
Until you can’t anymore

They will hurt you
But your spirit can’t be broken
Unless you let it
You are in charge,
You let them have it
And tell them that

Get up, off of your back

You’re in charge.

I used to be like you
Just like you
I thought that I was weak
But, unlike you, I didn’t shape up

When my fight was over,
They had won.
I had lost

And now I tell people like you
Don’t give up,
You are right, they are wrong
They are weak, you are strong
And …

Get up, off of your back

You’re in charge.

And…
(you are in charge)
Get up, off of your back
(you are in charge)
(you are in charge)
(you are in charge)

You’re in charge.

Koilera
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-09-2007, 05:22 PM

right, this one is longer and incomplete. Any help would be appriciated.

-----Chapter 1

A girl woke up. She was sitting in her luxurious four-poster-bed. Her long, black, ankle-length hair was covering her solid, blue, satin pajamas as she surveyed the clock with her navy blue right eye and amethyst left one. It was 8:00 A.M. She was Marianna the Kind, Princess of Sazadon. She eased herself out of bed and slipped in to her day gown. It was a soft, green, emerald-studded velvet dress. She then sat in front of her mirror and ran her brush through her hair.

Saffron sat on his roof. His black tunic and yellow shorts billowed in the wind. He was hiding from his mother. He was angry, because he just discovered that he was adopted. He had always wondered why he had a navy blue left eye and a light purple right eye. His mother, his father, and his little sister, Mela, all had green eyes. He loved being on the roof, because he could feel the wind ruffling his charcoal hair. “Saffie! Come down, Hon. We know you’re on the roof.” He heard his mother, Jicara, call up out of the window. He sighed and jumped down, swinging into the window as he went.

Kawai Masaomi sat up. She had to run if she was going to catch Marianna before she went to school. She rubbed the sleep from her spring-green, Asian eyes. Her hair was black and long, but she cut it to a neck length and very sharp-looking hairdo. After that, she put green streaks in it. She hopped out of bed, pulled a comb through her already-fine hair, and begun the difficult process of choosing her dress.

The sun was sparkling with all of its yellow might, and the moon was glowing its supernatural blue glow. The sky was reddish in the early dawn, but some clouds were already forming. Such is a regular Sazadon morning.

Chapter 2

White Roses were in bloom, and such, many young lovers came to Nedrag Sesor. It was a place of pure, undisputed beauty. It was here that Princess Marianna sat to wait for Kawai, her best friend. All of a sudden Kawai came running down the pathway in such a manner that it made Marianna laugh. Kawai’s small wooden flip-flops smacked the white stone sidewalk so hard that the teenage princess thought that they would break. “Where have you been?” Marianna laughed. Kawai looked at her in annoyance. She told Marianna that she spent all morning choosing a dress.
Marianna stared at her in amazement. “All morning, Waia?” she exclaimed!
“Yes, Annie, darling, all morning!” said Kawai in exasperation. Then suddenly, one of the peasants passing by noticed the princess was standing nearby. “Praise Ropan! We have the pleasure of laying eyes upon our fair princess!” Kawai and Marianna ran as fast as they could past a boy with black hair. They were at school in no time.
Saffron barely had time to see the two girls running past him, before he heard, ”Ropan has blessed us with the sighting of our Princess!” He stared after the girls and saw that one had a crown. He had noticed the color of her eyes. The left one was light purple and the right one was navy blue. They were the exact opposite of his.

At school, Marianna walked in and was immediately spotted by Victor Mason. “Hey PM! Princess Midnight!” Oh dear, thought Marianna. She instantly ducked into her first class.

Kawai showed up behind Victor. “Hey Mason! You picking on my friend?”
He backed away. “No, ma’am. I was just welcoming her to school.” Almost everyone was afraid of Kawai, because she was faster and stronger than she looked. Much faster and stronger.