doing your mom

Old 06-30-2015, 08:57 PM

Sup, you can call me Chachii, and I'm hoping to make Mene one of the places I can come to to make friends while I play the market.

I'm currently buying what I can with:
1,000 Gold

I'm hoping to eventually make enough to get at least 1 Katana before the go up a lot, as well as some items for my avatar.

Anyway, feel free to message me or chat in this thread. c:

Last edited by doing your mom; 07-03-2015 at 03:38 AM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-01-2015, 04:06 AM

Good luck hon!
Please visit my charity Utopia if you want some items to clothe your avi! Lookin a bit nakies there :P
And goodluck on your journey :)

doing your mom

Old 07-01-2015, 04:09 AM

Thank you, and thanks for the offer too. I'm just wanting to see how far I can get without any help at the moment, but I did take it into consideration just to rid the nakedness. xD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-01-2015, 04:11 AM

Lol fair enough! Even so, be a cool spot for you to hang out in while you earn gold! :)
And if you decide you'd like some help we can help! :)

Other then that, hows things going? Are you enjoying mene so far?

doing your mom

Old 07-01-2015, 04:55 AM

Yeah, I could go there to hang out when I'm not so tired. xD

I'm still getting used to all the items and such, but what I see here is pretty nice so far. Its not as big of a community as I hoped for, but hopefully we can see some newer people come in along the way and be active.

I do like the games though, mostly, but I feel like an interactive and possible community game(s) would be fun too, (kind of like a co-op thing or just an interactive game that earned items from that). I dunno if that's been suggested before or not or just out of reach though.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-01-2015, 11:58 PM

Cool :)

Where have you come from? Gaia? Yeah in comparison not big at all. The community is quite big, but not active enough. A lot of people have dropped off lately. But hopefully it will pick up soon? Summer holidays and all over those ways lol.
Well we can only hope :)

Sounds interesting. I don't think so. We have a suggestion forum if you decide to bring that up with the staff. :)
They do have contests n stuff now and again for items. We use to have staff run threads that gave out items and such. But those got closed down awhile back. Not sure whats in the future... Could always ask though :)

Other then that I think I like the slow pace of mene, it allows me to really catch up with my friends. Without the spam and trolling & scammers :)

doing your mom

Old 07-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Yeah, I originally came from Gaia, but I'm still active on there. Trying to get more active on Solia and here too, though.

I was thinking that, so I might as well. I've noticed a few threads that gave out items, and the NPC one for the Market that lists stuff occasionally.

I hope it does pick up at some point, though, because I am more of a faster paced person when it comes to most things. (I do have a lot of patience, though.)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 07-05-2015, 10:35 AM

Yes we're always hoping that mene would get more life injected into it once again!
I also came from gaia - 8 years ago lol. I only go back to gaia for the artists these days.