Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 04:53 PM

"Ah, Alex! Hitting on our maid, I see", Leandro said. He had just come to the hall and heard Alex calling for Kaleido. He was smoking his pipe again, blowing beautiful circles with the smoke.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 PM

Saphire let the little children touch the tablet. She had the fiery red child from earlier and despite the hot touch to the stone he was immune to the heat. "Some fire elements are resistant to heat but all are resitent to fire. If they are both they can survive lava. This is rare however." The children ooed and ahed like before. They were intranced by Saphire like most people. She drew them in like little flies to a light. In the end 4 children were plain earth, 2 were plants, 3 could do metal, 1 got a different reaction everytime the stone was touched, 7 were fire. 1 was light, 1 was dark, 3 were water, 1 was ice and 2 were wind. She had a lt of elements. "Did you guys know that if you get really good at your main element you can do others?" She showed them a little tornado in her hand. "This is how wizards and witches are so powerful." She knew at least one spell for each element since in her kingdom it was required to have a vast knowlede of it. "Lydia I'm leaving. I hope you enjoy your class. I wrote down their names and elements for you." Saphire yawned and got up heading for the lake. Once she was their she undressed and jumped in not caring if anyone saw. Her tail and gills formed immediatly and scales covered her chest. She stayed afloat on top of the water taking a nap. She was unable to get sunburn in siren form so she was okay just floating. Suddenly the giant fish from earlier was nearby and it attacked her. She hit it with her tail and it flew out of the water. It was a pitch black crocodile with scares on it's eyes. It couldn't see and had been reallying on smell or else it wouldn't have attacked her. She took it back into the lake and treated it's eyes with a special herb she had been growing. She had found a new pet.

(Sirens get all the cool pets. *pouts*)

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:07 PM

A huge sound of the splash reached the throne room. Queen's head raised up and her thoughts came back to this world. The splash must have been Saphire. Oh, that foolish girl...
Queen stood up and walked out to the garden. She saw how Saphire was treating a crocodile in the water with herbs. "Oh no, another pet?! Don't you already have enough of them?" queen groaned.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 05:13 PM

"What are you talking about Mommy? I was treating those animals. I do want to keep this one though. I named him Shadow. Say hi." The crocodile opened its mouth and made a growling noise then clamped its mouth shut. To most creatures this was unfriendly but to Saphire who could understand all animals who had something to do with water it was hello. "He said 'Hello you majesty.' if you're woundering. He is so polite. Can I keep him? He won't hurt anyone. I can communicate with him." She gave the queen pleading eyes. The crocodile stayed next to her quietly. No need t scare the Queen.

(Please?)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 05:16 PM

Meilin silently left the thrown room. She knew her place quite well now. She could alson sense that almost every single person in that room did not like the queen. This is going to be difficultshe thought. She found another tree to hide in. It was big and full of leaves. She could hide quite well in it. She quickly and silently jumped into the tree and hid. No one would be able to find her there and she would be able to see everything perfectly. She stood on the branch waiting for the queen's call.

Elliot excused himself from the room and headed toward the kitchen. He had to prepare for the day. He changed into his tail coat suit and began to work. doing whatever it is he was told. He really wasn't hear for the queen, but to locate and terminate the Assassin. He was also asked to do another job, but that was his little secret. He smirked as he did his chores.

(Wow this Rp is moving fast ^^")

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:19 PM

Yes, a crocodile in the castle's lake! Perfect! This was just what the court need, another biting beast like Alex! But how to explain it to Saphire? "Darling, you do know that crocodiles don't live around here. I have no idea how it has gotten to this lake, but it's natural environment is elsewhere. Wouldn't it be nicer to let it go back to its family?" queen said. She wanted to get rid of the crocodile and change the subject to the reason why she had come here.

(Sure, keep it, but don't let the queen know that its still hanging around the lake.)

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Alex was surprised when he heard someone call him and say he was hitting on Kaleido. He growled softly but made sure to keep his calm. He didn't want a repeat of yesturday. He simply shook his head, "we are just talking, I find talking to her better then talking to a idiot queen." he said as he looked at him. It was nice talking to kaleido since her voice didn't hurt his ears like the queen did and he did find she was easier to talk to and not get angry at.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM

"I know. I talked to it before you got here and it said a storm destroyed its home and it's a long way away. This crocodile is actually really tame and I bet I could cast some magic on it and give it a human form. Please? At least let me try to give it a human form." Saphire begged. If she could turn it human then she could hide it from the court well. It could become a knight. The crocodile gave out a snarl in agree ment. It liked the lake and didn't mind getting magic casted on it if it could stay there.

(I was in fact thinking of sending in a profile for the crocdile. Can I? :3 It would be interesting)

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:29 PM

"Aaw, Alex, Alex, Alex. Are you having one of your bad days again?" Leandro laughed and stopped by the werewolf. "You really need a girlfriend", he continued and made another smoke circle. He had always liked Alex' bad moods, he was so entertaining with his angry comments and impulses.
"And queen isn't that bad, I actually hate the fact that I should call her my 'mother'" he finished and made a pervy smile. Who on earth could keep a woman of 9 years old his mother?

"Oh my god! A crocodile as a knight? HAAH! Alex will love to have a colleague with as many teeth as he has!" Queen giggled and thought a bit. Maybe this was something that calms the girl a bit. "I bet it's not even housetrained. So no, you may not keep it".

(Make him secretly or something)

Last edited by Isendor; 07-28-2011 at 05:32 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 05:29 PM

Meilin watched the queen and Saphire by the lake. She couldn't help but smile at Saphire's desire to want to keep it. She was a very sweet girl. She had a feeling even if the queen said no, she would still try to keep it and hide it. She would have to keep a close eye out on the animal. However, even if Saphire kept it hidden, she had no desire in telling the Queen about it. She thought it could be fun to have around.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 05:37 PM

Saphire pouted. "Fine." The Queen probably could guess she would do it anyway since they were so close. "You needed to talk to me about something?" She asked and the crocodile went underwater to eat fish.

(I'll bring him in later but I'll send the profile now.)

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Queen sat on a bench by the lake. "Yes, I needed to ask you about something", she said. "What do you think about our court at the moment? About people and such, older and new ones...?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 05:45 PM

Saphire thought for a moment. "Not everyone is happy with you and some like you. I don't trust some people actually. Like that minister guy." Saphire wasn't actually saying the words. She was singing but she was sending the song to the queen which put the words in her mind. That was Saphire's way of whispering. No one else knew what she was really doing and it was a great way to keep secrets. "I think you need mre protection."

(I made the minister guy up)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 05:50 PM

Meilin watched intently at the Queen. I shouldn't listen. Its not of my businessshe thought to herself, but she remained in the tree well hidden. She didn't care if the Queen or any of the royals disliked her or the other members. She was still devoted to her majesty no matter what. She would not betray her Queen.

Elliot watched from the window. He tried to listen to their conversation, but couldn't get any information when the girl began to sing. He let out a sigh and walked away. Maybe this will not be as easy as I thoughthe thought to himself with a smirk upon his face.

Meilin stopped listening to them when she spotted a boy. Elliot if I remember correctlyshe thought to herself as she began to watch him intently. She returned her focus back on the Queen once her walked away.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 05:52 PM

"You can never please everyone. But you do understand that I do what I have to do because the kingdom needs it. There are never easy solutions in this world", queen told Saphire with a darkening voice. "You shouldn't trust everyone here. The dragoness has a very bad side in her, under the sunny shell. She's always weeping after the king, thinking that she knew him! That fool! She has such a shiny picture of her dear pupils!" Queen sneered and breathed heavily before her next sentence. "And that Alex...! Always raving around, not thinking for a second of the kingdom!" Queen stopped, not aware of the well hidden listener in the tree.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 07-28-2011, 05:53 PM

Kaleido walked towards the werewolf and giggled as she heard Leandro.
"And what are you doing? Slacking off as usually? Should I tell Lydia or not? Hmmmm...?
She grabed the cigar and threw it out of the window, smiling at him. "Didnt you know that its unhealthy?
And dont mess with him, he is a nice guy!"

As Gaiae saw her mother at the lake, she walked to her and stood next to you.
"Are you alright, dearest Mother?" She asked worried and smiled. "I can call a maid to bring us some tea, if you want to".

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-28-2011, 05:57 PM

"Thank you Sapphire," Lydia said, giving her the slight bow of gratitude custom to her people as the siren went on her way. "Come here, little one," she motioned to the one who was looking disappointed as he hadn't gotten a clear reading, and said to him very softly, "Little one, you've got a very special nature. You are in tune with all the elements equally. Now, while you won't be able to master any one element like most, you have the ability to change the nature of objects. You are an alchemist." The little eyes widened, not fully comprehending, but liking the sound, "Now, alchemy is a hard craft in itself still, but one that you should learn control over even if you don't want to pursue it. While you are here, I can teach you basics, but when you go home you'll need to learn from a professional alchemist. I'll recommend one to your parents."

Alchemists were very special. Although natural magics escape them, they alone had the power to change the elemental nature of objects. The older children had finished their paperwork, and Lydia collected it together, "Now, so you aren't left bored while I look over each of these, I want to tell you how to meditate on your element. This will help you focus, as well as other tasks I'll tel you about later. This is also one of the simplest ways to focus magic energy, should any of you have that talent. First calm your mind." Lydia took a deep breath, holding her hands in that of prayer, as she had been taught when she was younger, she closed her eyes, "Focus on your element. Now you needn't focus on the bare element, you can focus on natural things strong in that element, like roaring waves of the ocean, a storming blizzard, a volcano, and so forth. Let your mind sway with your element, matching the harmony..." They continued meditating for a few minutes. While Lydia remained strong and composed in her meditation, the children would often break in and out of meditating, Putting a lot of effort into concentrating. Slowly Lydia's hands left the praying position, her eyes glowing a slight tinge of blue.
"It's harder than you'd think, isn't? Please keep practicing. Would those who filled out the paper please come see me?" The younger children, transfixed by this new activity, kept practicing, trying to hold their meditative states longer than before. The older children gathered around Lydia, awaiting to know their elemental natures. She smiled warmly at each one, telling those who shared an element together, and teaching them small skills. "You two's is Metal. Should you ever want to do metalworking, or swordfighting, you'll find that the metal will yield more easily to your touch, yet be firm and unbreakable when you need it to be." She'd tell each of the groups, sending them to meditate with the others. Soon, only one child was left, a boy, somewhat scruffy looking despite his fine apparel, one who was almost old enough to no longer have to sit with Lydia's group. Lydia's face began to look sad.

"Damien Darconia. You've had a very hard life, haven't you." He looked surprised, but then nodded, looking down, "You are one who favors no element in particular, and no element quite favors you. You are an alchemist, Damien." She said to him very softly, "I'm sorry no one found out earlier, you've been left fighting with this power for so long, without having learned how to properly channel and control it." Lydia's face held great sorrow. An alchemist's emotions and being was tied to a constant unknowing; they didn't know quite what they liked, what they wanted, to heavily were the attached to this non-element. An Alchemist had to learn early on how to channel the different elements orderly, else he'd develop several fighting entities within himself; elements fighting for dominion, "Damien, I'll talk to your family, and have you stay with me from noon till dinnertime each day. You'll join in some classes with the Queen's children, and I will also teach you individually when they are not having classes. Now, I'm going to try and temporary help in what way I can." She carefully placed her hands on either side of his head, at the temples, closing her eyes, and drawing on her inner power, her gifts as a seer.
"Darconia, boy who bears the name of my people..." the voice echoed in his head, raspy, deep tones from a dragon's throat. Colors and scenery swirled in his head, the dark things inside writhed under Lydia's gaze. "Darconia...you bear within you a great choice...I am sorry you've borne this alone...Now, Listen!" A haunting trio of an instrument he couldn't quite place whirled around his mind, chasing away the fractions and partitians in his mind. He had a clarity he hadn't had in a long while. Tears rolled down his face.
"Shhh, don't cry..." Lydia said, wiping his tears with the sleeve of her kimono. "I will teach you this song. It will help when things are particularly bad, but eventually, you will learn how to control your many parts, and be one again. Now, go on then, go meditate for a little while, while your head is clear. You needn't focus on any one thing, just let your mind flow where it will." He nodded scrubbing his face to hide any evidence of tears, and scurrying to join the group of other children.

((so, while writing this i thought of my characther...it's a boy anyways. Eh.))

Last edited by WinglessFairy; 07-28-2011 at 07:42 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 06:00 PM

"Hello Sister! Mother and I were gossiping." Once in a blue moon Saphire would call Leandro and Gaiae brother and sister since she saw the Queen like a mother. She knew they weren't her real family. "I heared the chef found a girlfriend." Saphire was very good at lying and she was of course concelling what they had really been talking about. "I need to do something. I'll be right back all right?" She asked and headed past the lake. In the woods the crocodile was waiting. With a quick spell is was not only human but clothed. She ran back to the queen and gaiae. "I thought I saw something. I hear this young boy wants to become a knight!"

Shadow stood in the woods for a moment before going around the castle and approuching the guards at the gate. Once he explained he had come to join the knights they let him through. He filled out the paper work and waited outside the wall.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 06:02 PM

"Hey, being a prince is a hard job. I need to look good all the time, and can't have a bed head anywhere", Leandro said and dag his pockets. "I believe I have another pipe somewhere..." Not finding anything, he sighed and continued. "But don't think that Alex will start crying for this little teasing. He's a tough guy, aren't you my hairy fencing buddy?" Leandro smirked and gently boxed with Alex' shoulder. "C'mon, say something Alex! Or are you actually holding your cry here?"

"I've had enough tea already, thank you" queen snapped to Gaiae. She made a smile to the princess right after she noticed her own voice's tune. "Oh, sorry my dear, but it's been a difficult day. You know, having a new court members and all..." she said, waiting for Gaiae to say something important about the people.
However, she had to turn her attention to the new knight candidate. "Good lord, why on earth were you in out forest!?"

shadow_universe

Old 07-28-2011, 06:10 PM

Gaiae looked a little irritated then smiled. "No I can understand. You sure have lots to do. And yes,
some are suspicious. We should be more careful than we used to be. Do we have a spy? I think that guy" she pointed at someone random. "He seemed to not really be on our side. He may be a traitor." She sighed. "I am a little exhausted. And I have a slight headache. I will lie down for a momoent." She turned and walked away.

"Poor Leandro. Has so much to do. Not that I dont. Ive been awake for more than 24 hours,
still rushing around the place, while our Prince partied. May I bring you some tea? YOu should rest, you seem to be so tired and exhausted." Kaleido poked the Prince gently.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 06:11 PM

"I all ready said I thought I saw something. It was probably just a rabbit." Saphire said with a smile. She was just as cheery as usual. "Maybe we should test the boy. What if he's good?" Saphire suggested with a smile. If the Queen hadn't figured it out by now she didn't know Saphire to well. Saphire knew Gaiae probably knew something was up with the forest and the knight.

Shadow stood inside the castle now. Some knights had come to get him. They had intended to 'show him how strong a real knight was' but Shadow was beating them all up. Was this all the knights? He was sure the Alex person Saphire mentioned was stronger but if he was the only one the castle had weak defense. Shadow had yet to realize he was just really strong. All of the strength from his mouth and tail as an animal had become human strength and therefor he had strength far greater than humans. He was even quick on his feet now. "Got anyone better?" He asked quietly and more knights tried to fight him. They all screamed loudly when Shadow threw them. He frowned.

(The screams are so he gets noticed by anyone. I don't care who.)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 06:16 PM

Meilin heard the screams coming from the castle. She finally jumped down from her tree. She was there beside the man quickly and in no time. "What do you think you are doing" she asked as she approached the man she saw come from the woods. She smirked when she picked up his scent. "Oh now I see. You are the crocodile the young mistress wanted to keep." she stated as she circled him at a quick pace.

shadow_universe

Old 07-28-2011, 06:18 PM

In the castle Gaiae looked out of the window and watched the new guy that had come today.
He said he wanted to be a knight, but he seemed strange to her. Testing his reaction she took a hair pin out of her long goldenred hair and threw it into his direction. Watching his movements.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 06:20 PM

"I'm not tired at all! And I don't need tea, I need exercise! I was hoping that Alex would be in the mood for some fencing but, eh, we could do that too! What do you say? I could teach you how to throw knives!" Leandro said and left Alex to his own thoughts. "Come on, or do you want to rest?"

The queen got a bit worried of Gaiae. She comes and goes, but what was going on in her head? "Mhh, first the minister and npw that random servant. I quess we need another execution event..." she said it by herself. "But oh yeah, but back to the knigh---" she stopped when she heard the screaming coming from the castle. "Quickly! Come!" She stood up and ran to the door of the castle.

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 06:21 PM

Shadow stood still when the elf circled him but pushed her out of the way and caught the hair pin. He then caught her before she hit the ground. "Watch out." He informed and looked at the princess. "Why did you throw this at me?" He looked back at the elf and let her go. "Who is the young mistress?" Shadow was having a hard time talking to them both so he took the elf woman's hand and lead her over to the princess. "It's easier this way." He handed the princess back her pin. "More people?" Shadow sighed and looked at the Queen and Saphire. "They started it." He was talking about the guards of course.

Saphire ran with the Queen and saw Shadow with Gaiae and Meilin. "Wow. The guards really took a beating." Saphire was impressed by Shadow's strength.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-28-2011 at 06:24 PM..