Shadowgamer42
Crazy, Clumsy, Anime Obsessed Ge...

Old 01-19-2015, 10:00 PM

As they kept walking, Audra thought she heard something. It sounded like someone was following them. When she stopped and looked around, she saw nothing. "What is it?" Euria asked, her eyes full of curiosity. When Audra was sure there was no one there, she turned to her friend and smiled. She didn't want to lie to Euria, but she didn't want to scare her either. "It's nothing." she said. "I just thought I heard someone behind us." Euria frowned a little, unconvinced. After a few seconds, she said, "Oh, okay."

As they kept walking, it was Euria's turn to stop. "Hold on," she said, holding her hand up. "What is it?" Audra asked. For a minute Euria said nothing. Then she turned to her long time friend and said, "I think I hear someone talking about books on elementals." Audra gasped. "Books on elementals?" she asked. "I'm going to go check this out. You stay hidden out of sight okay?" Euria nodded and said, "Okay." Then she ran off and found a place to hide.

After Euria found her hiding place, Audra changed into an owl and perched on top of a branch. She was very curious about these books on elementals, but she also doubted the possibility of such things. She needed to see for herself if it was true or not. So she stayed on the branch and listened quietly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-20-2015, 05:27 PM

There were no need for words, as the pair watched the others. Really, Mitsukai was more keen on merely watching them for the moment, then involving himself in what seemed to be their matters. Hikaru glanced at him, wondering what was going on through his mind. One thing the other was better at than him, was sitting still, and being patient. It was not that he wished to jump head long into things, and get into trouble, he just found simply doing nothing harder. He did trust the other's judgement however, so if he deemed it was not time to make a move, Hikaru was not about to open his mouth and insert them into the middle of things. Soon enough, the others were shifting. Mitsukai's eyes watched as the other elemental took off.

It seemed tensions were high here as well. Not unexpected. Standing, the massive tiger form he was in turned towards the trees once more. Hikaru looked at him, before back at the few who were remaining in the area. He turned away, following the other as they passed into the trees again. "What was that all about?" Hikaru asked quietly. Mitsuki let out a slight rumble of a sigh. Hearing more human emotions attempting to come out of a tiger was a bit amusing. "It seems things are still full of tension and darkness...even among the elementals" he said. Hikaru sighed himself now, "guess that is not good news with everything going on." He looped his fingers behind his head.

They still needed supplies. The metal elemental had headed off in this similar direction. Did that mean there could possibly be a town in this direction? Or was the one they were after heading off somewhere else. Hikaru glanced back for a moment. Would anyone else follow? Or would they allow them to slip off on their own again. He doubted it would come to someone trying to stop them. At this point, he was getting more used to people letting him go. It was easier that way he guessed. The fewer attatchments he was faced with, the better. The only one that really mattered at the moment, was Mitsukai.

-----------------------

The other's accusation of him being affectionate, brought a slight chuckle forth from Kuro. Preparing a cup of tea, as the other finished preparing himself, Kuro took a sip of the liquid. It was better if they got going now, still early enough to where there would not be much of a hassel. The other was ready, which meant that there was little reason to remain here now. Sitting the cup down, he moved to where his own belongings sat. The slender sheaths, where the blades for his gloves sat. These were fixed to a belt upon his hips, before he retreived a simple black bag that held his own belongings.

He did not mind carrying the other bag, a slightly larger one, brown in color. It held their supplies, for longer trips such as this one might be. It would hold the things they needed, weather their mission called for them to have to spend a night in the wilderness, or obtain injury. The bag would be heavy to others who might try to lift it, so the going for them might have been slow. For Kuro on the other hand, his height and his own personal strength, made carrying the bag a little more than effortless. He never complained, or forced the other to take it on their trips. This time would be no different.

His eyes moved to the window, scanning the area outside for a moment. For some reason, something seemed to be tugging at him. As to what it was, for now it seemed the answers were going to elude him. That was fine, the taller man turning away from the window to now move to the door. He opened it, glancing back at the other. "Verywell, then shall we?" a slight coy smile tugged at his lips. He kept it in check though, as he waited there for the other.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-20-2015 at 05:43 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-21-2015, 05:46 AM

Taking a last look around the hunter nodded to himself. He had everything and there was little evidence he has spent the night in this place. With bow in hand the man moved quietly towards the tree, but the faint sound of twigs breaking caused him to pause. From the noise he was sure that it was a person and not an animal. This peaked Rufio’s curiosity. Shifting he moved to stand behind a nearby tree. His azure eye watching as a young woman, Aya, entered the small clearing.

How interesting. A sly grin formed on the man’s lips as he stepped back around the tree. From her appearance it was clear that she wasn’t a hunter, rogue or even a person you would normally see travelling within the forest especially alone. Taking his place leaning back against it as if relaxing there. We shall see how perceptive you are foolish woman. His bow as now resting against the tree beside him and his arms were folded across his chest. Rufio remained silent waiting for her to notice she wasn’t alone.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-18-2015 at 04:59 AM..

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 02-03-2015, 03:09 AM

Aya walked on, getting more and more irritated as she went. Then, screaming. It echoed in her ears. Ziarra had taught her long ago how to listen to the wind's voice. And now, she heard it. "Stranger. Stranger!" A stranger? Aya stopped and checked her surroundings. Just as she feared, a man was leaning against a tree not too far from her. Well that's rude. "Do you always stalk young girls in the woods?" She asked bluntly.

He seemed to be a hunter of sorts. However, there were lots of hunters, some friendlier than others. Some hunters specialized in elementals. She had to keep her guard up. Even so, she couldn't seem too cautious of him, or he will suspect her of something. A girl walking alone in the woods was suspicious enough. She let out a deep sigh and relaxed her shoulders. "Seriously though, you scared me. It's rude to sneak up on people."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 05:02 AM

After Ryota awoke the pair travelled to put distance between them and the other elementals. Little did he or Gaia know that fate would decide they weren’t allowed to run away from what was to come. After they had been walking for an hour or so the forest seemed to shift around them. The plant life changed in size, and things becoming eerily quiet like they had been before Gaia met with the metal and ice elementals. Things shifted until they were no longer in a forest, but what seemed to be a small two room hut. Inside they were greeted by a young girl. “Hello Earth elemental and the Earth elemental’s partner.” The girl smiled at the pair. “I am Rachana the elemental of life and creation. There is no need to fear this place is safe as it is a space I have created within space.” The girl sighed moving towards the two before hugging them.

Releasing them she stepped back, smiling brightly. The smile soon faded, her gaze falling to the ground. “Sadly there is little time as I will be gone soon.” Her bright multicolored eyes returned to the pair before her. “I have a mission for you. The time of prophecy is upon us. It’s important that the elementals come together to restore order and balance to the world or all shall be lost.” Her gaze moved from Ryota to Gaia. “I would do it myself, but that isn’t possible any longer. But you, you two, you can. There are several elementals currently within this forest. Find them, speak to them. It won’t be easy to get them all the come together at first, but it can be done. First you should seek out Cináed the fire elemental. He will be one of your greatest allies along with his partner. Ice and Light shall be helpful as well. Be warned though not all will want to seek peace.”

The glowing aura that had been around the young girl faded as she finished speaking to them. Her job was almost complete. The elemental of death and destruction would soon come for her. Their cycle within this world would end and the new cycle would be forged by the hands of the other elementals. Only time would tell which side would truly win. Again she hugged the pair, her smile brighter now. “Please be safe on your journey. The fate of this world rests your hands the hands of the other chosen elementals, their partners and the others that were chosen. Remember my words and work quickly to find the others. Before the pair could say anything to the woman the space they had been in shifted and again they found themselves in the forest. What had seemed like hours within the realm that Rachana had created was only a half an hour or so in the real world. It was up the Ryota and Gaia to decide what they would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaric Rayner Blackthorn

Alaric grumbled as he headed down the hall, running a hand over his face. Once again it seemed that someone had caused problems within his harem. The man had a good idea of who was responsible, but he had to be sure before doing anything. Really he expected that his brother Alister was the culprit because he had made him return to act as his double while he was making rounds to the other kingdoms. He hoped to get things settled down before his wife, Kalypso, was awakened as well.

Outside of the door the harem two guards stood, both of them quickly bowing to the male as he approached them. “Your majesty it seems that the unknown person who entered the harem has fled. There are several men searching for them now.” Neither, the man who spoke or the other man raised their gaze.

“Keep searching. I want this person caught.” He ordered as he moved to enter the room. One of the guards quickly moved and opened the heavy door, shutting it after the king entered the room. Both of the men seemed relieved that Alaric hadn’t said more or done anything.

Looking about the room it was clear to all of those present that the king was unhappy. It didn’t take long though for him to soften a bit at the sight of the frightened woman. Being cunning he picked a couple of the ones he knew was easy to manipulate to sit with him on the bed. “Now, now,” he cooed. “Tell me what happened. Did you recognize the intruder?” His voice was gentle and soft as he spoke. Reaching out he stroked the petite blonde’s hair. It didn’t take long for the few girls he had chosen to start telling him what he wanted to know. The man they described wasn’t his brother as he had suspected. “I see that must have been frightening. Why don’t you all go take a nice bath to relax.” The smile he gave them was sweet, it hid his true self well.

After the girls he was speaking with left he stretched out on the bed. Alaric yawned, skies was he still tired from his travelling. It had been less than a day since he returned to the palace. Before he knew it he was asleep. A few of the other woman came over to join him without his knowledge.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-03-2015 at 05:50 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-03-2015, 05:13 PM

It was to late. The loud noises and chatter in the hall succeeded in waking up the Queen. Letting out a hiss of breath she climbed out of the bed she shared with her husband, instantly noting that he was absent. He had only been back a day and he was out of bed this early? That fact, coupled with all the commotion she had heard made her suspicious.

Striding over to a fainting couch in the room she picked up her robe and threw it on over her nightgown. Keeping the robe untied Kalypso walked over to the doors that led out into the hallway and threw it open. “What the hell is going on and where is my husband?” She bit out to the guards stationed there.

Eyes wide in surprise the two guards quickly lowered their gazes and step into a quick bow. “My Queen there was a commotion in the harems room. His Majesty wen’t to sort it out.”

“Of course he did,” was all she said before she marched down the hallway in the direction of the bloody harem. One of the guards followed after her, the other staying at his post. As Kalypso stalked, her robe’s sleeves and train billowed out behind her and snapped with her fast pace. The guard almost had to jog to keep with her pace.

The Queen came to an angry stop in front of the doors to her husbands harem and glared at the guards standing there. “Well open it up then,” she ground out. Kalypso was known for biting peoples heads off and everyone usually rushed to do her bidding.

The two guards came to attention, wary looks on their faces. “My Queen we can’t I’m sorry.”

For a moment Kalypso just stood there, glaring. Then she moved like a preying mantis and darted between the two of them, shoving the heavy doors open. “Your majesty!” The guards tried to block her but it was no use, she was already in. Amber eyes locked on her husband, sleeping on a bed and surrounded by his whores.

“OUT!” She yelled, startling the girls. Her glare landed on her husband. “You’re home for one day and I have to be woken up to this?” Oh did he have some explaining to do.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-04-2015, 10:49 PM

At the queen's shouting most of the girls quickly scattered, getting out of sight. There was one though, she didn’t like the queen and when she could she caused problems for the woman. Nisha gave the queen a Cheshire cat smile as she stayed be Alaric’s side. Gently she brushed some stray hair from the man’s face as he finally started to stir from his sleep.

“Clearly you aren’t able to make his Majesty happy the way that we can.” Her sky blue eyes flickered with amusement at the anger within the queen’s eyes. “Poor little Kalypso unwanted by his Majesty because she doesn’t know how to please him.” The mauve haired woman mocked as she snuggled against his Majesty, wrapping her arm around his to prevent him from moving from her side.

A groan came from the man sleeping on the bed. His hand ran over his face as he blinked, not even sure where he was. “Stop your infernal yelling woman.” Through his fingers he gave his wife a glare. What was she even going on about? Alaric’s mind slowly recalled the earlier events of the morning. Some little man had broken into the harem causing a ruckus and he had been awoken. That’s when he came down to, oh yes, he was still in the harem room. He must have fallen asleep after talking to some of the girls due to being so tired. Damn did that woman really need to stop getting her panties in a bunch every time he visited his harem. Kalypso knew what she was getting into when she married him.

Nisha snickered when Alaric told Kalypso to shut up. Oh how she loved to toy with the queen, as she had plans to move herself from being number one in the harem to being the one in his marriage bed instead of the raven haired witch. There was more to it than that, but her other plans would have to wait. One step at a time.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-09-2015, 04:34 AM

Ryota and Gaia both had deemed it worthy to put as much distance as they possibly could between them and the others like them. The very last thing that they needed is for themselves to be captured and killed, which is what is going to happen if they all stuck together. As they continued, the woods grew stranger and stranger until the were within a cabin. You can only imagine the shock that was written on their face as they stared at Rachana. Hugging her back when she hugged them, listening to the words that she spoke. Gaia got a bit upset when she mentioned that she was going to die, that was not something that she wished basically upon all the elementals' mother. The searched her face, nodding in understanding as they kept quiet, knowing this was far to important to interrupt or put their two cents worth in. Soon though, they were back in the forest they had been traveling through, left with a mission that Gaia was not all to happy with.

They spoke with each other quietly to decide upon a plan of action before Ryota changed into his rabbit form and proceeded to quickly travel the forest in search of this Cináed that his partner was clearly not in favor of finding. He knew that she would eventually follow after him when she had calmed down and came to her senses but for poor Ryota, he did not know what was truly waiting for him. Gaia on the other hand, stood where she was at, easily burying her feet in the soil below, closing her eyes as she focused on her element, listening the the secrets that the earth held. She was doing her best to get a map of the land in her mind's eye, to pinpoint the last place she had been at with the other elementals.

---------- Post added 02-08-2015 at 11:15 PM ----------

Alister grumbled as he took off the wig and contacts, he easily changed back into his normal attire and look. He was just informed that his dear twin was home from what God forsaken kingdom he had gone to, to torment. No he was not upset with him, he was furious that he had to stay longer in this prison cell so that his darling brother could sleep in and spend the day with his wife and possibly his harem.

No, he wanted him to come and get debriefed on what happened during his absences so that he would not make a fool of himself. Alister would even more so enjoy going back to his partner, to keep the man from killing any anthro's or elementals that he comes across. He shoved his green rose colored glasses onto his face before he stormed down the hallway, heading to the bed chamber of the king and queen. Planning to wake the royal pain up and tell him what he needed to know so that he could get on with his life.

Not finding either of his so called siblings in their room, he decided that the only other place that they could be at was in the harem. He turned on his heel to head there, unaware of what Hen Tai had been doing to cause them to go to the girls, whom Alaric seems to think that Alister was trying to bed and keep them to him self. He personally was not interested in those whores who were basically willing to whom ever had the equipment that they needed, like the title of king.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-15-2015, 05:54 PM

"And I would be honored to learn." Lydia's smile widened as Caden agreed to help her learn more about the elementals. Perhaps she would finally be able to tap into her shared power with Malik. It was nice to receive such open support when Lydia had gone through such great lengths to keep Malik away from people. This was calming. Comforting, even.

The woman laughed quietly when Katarina leaned against her, enjoying the scratching of her ears and scruff with an intense amount of enjoyment. Lydia nodded in Caden's direction. "If I can get them away from home, I would love to show you." Her brown eyes were full of eagerness as she looked back to the other human. It was so nice to have someone there. Malik ... just wasn't meant for friendship. Or relationship. Or communication.

As if on cue, Malik's snapping and Katarina's snarl made the woman cringe. "Malik, please."

The wolf bristled at Katarina's taunt, and as she crouched he stepped forward. Just as ice spiked the leopard's tail, metal tipped various spikes of fur on Malik. They were certainly inching toward a fight. And by inching, Malik really just shoved them over the edge.

"My iron heart? So it does exist?" His sarcasm was hardly disguised as such, and dripped with hatred. He didn't care for Lydia. He merely hated seeing Katarina so close. The less attachments his bond partner made to these people the better. They could leave faster, and not worry about linking up for any stupid peace-driven cause which seemed to be happening. The Metal elemental growled, his hackles rising ... and then he moved. The wolf launched himself forward, intending on pinning the leopard as his jaws went for Katarina's throat.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 11:22 PM

((Will post as the Queen later!!))

Grinning Caden nodded, he was looking forward to teaching Lydia and learning from her also. He was extremely excited to be able to see the books to.

Though he was a warrior the Elf also like to study and learn. Ever since the two of them had been paired together he had been searching for books. Anything he could get his hands on so he could learn more.

He was about to ask where home was for Lydia when Malik snapped at Katarina. Caden reached down and gripped his sword. He didn’t know how far the two would take it but he wanted to be ready.

Katarina sneered, “cut the sarcasm metal.” She saw him spring forward and knew he would go for her throat. The leopard launched out of her crouch, aiming to his left. He was fast but she was faster. Landing next to him she didn’t wait but sprung towards his side, snarling as she went. The ice spikes grew in length on her tail as she swung it towards his face. Her claws came out and she swiped at him.

Metal elementals seemed like they were invincible but each one had one vulnerable spot. It was a highly guarded secret. Most people didn’t even know they had a vulnerable spot let alone where it was. The only reason she knew Malik had one? Kat had once been married to a metal elemental.

Now she just had to find it. Her husbands had been his left hind leg, right on the groin and not easy to get to.

The second Malik had sprung Caden gripped Lydia around the waist and spun around, getting her out of danger. Grabbing Lydia's hand he pulled her away from the fight. “I think we should let them go at it for right now. But if it get’s out of hand I’ll intervene.” He spoke softly to her, his eyes glued on the fighting pair.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-18-2015, 05:08 AM

The man couldn’t help the amused smile that formed on his lips. With a light chuckle he folded his arms over his chest. “Surprisingly enough I don’t.” It hadn’t taken her as long as he thought it might for her to notice him. Rufio stayed leaning back against the tree, taking in Aya’s appearance further.

“I didn’t mean to scare you and as for sneaking up on people you would be the one doing that. I’ve been here for a few hours now.” A glimpse of curiosity flickered in his azure eye. The man’s head tilted to the side slightly. “Are you lost? It doesn’t seem like you are a hunter or someone who would be travelling in the forest alone.” His voice carried a hint of worry to it. Rufio may be a hunter, but he wasn’t a heartless man. There were times when he helped those in need. Really he was more a mystery than anything.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-23-2015, 07:57 AM

Ryota travelled quickly, he could still feel that Gaia was close by and keeping an eye on him. His nose twitched as he sniffed at the air around himself. This Cinead was hard to find, heck he didn't even know if he could feel the elemental at all but he was sure in hell going to try. When the last major elemental tells you that to save the world you kind of feel obligated to do so.

The forest was large and thick, and with Gaia's influence on it to make it ever changing so that people could not keep track of where they were. Made it even harder for him since he lost his way easily but since he was only looking for a person that is all he had to do. Gaia would come to find him when she had collected herself and was ready to face the one person that she has done greatly to avoid all these years.

He looked around the brush and undergrowth, only to stop in his tracks when he was faced with a paw that lead up towards..... His violet eyes moved up the leg before he squeaked in surprise, his ears laying flat as he shook in his fur with fright. There before him stood a lion of great magnitude, of a likes he has never seen. He might have a humanoid form and have magic and powers but he was still a rabbit at heart.

He looked up at the creature, shaking as he panic, trying to figure out what he should do and the only thing he could think of was to flee. Flee is what he did, knowing that the predator instinct was to give chase to prey, he just could not help his flight instinct that had taken over.

Last edited by Kilia; 02-23-2015 at 10:22 PM..

Shadowgamer42

Old 02-23-2015, 06:32 PM

Audra had stayed quiet during the whole conversation between Malik and the others. As the conversation went on, however, she wanted to tell them that she wanted to see the books as well. She knew that it was time to show herself to them. She had been hiding with Euria long enough. She was about to go over and tell them. Just as she was getting off the branch, the fight broke out. Audra slowly got back on the branch and thought about what she should do next.

It appeared that not everyone was involved in the fight. Caden and Lydia were out of the fighting. That was good. Now it would be easier to shock the other people involved in the fight. "Well, maybe I should just shock Malik, and Katrina." Audra thought to herself. They are the real ones fighting. It might get everyone else's attention."

Audra lifted her wing, ready to send the lighting strike on Malik and Katrina. She brought her wing back down and a huge lighting bolt came down from the sky. When the lightning had subsided, Audra flew down in front of everybody. "All right!" she yelled. "That's enough fighting! This fighting is getting us nowhere!" She looked at Caden and the others. "I'm interested in these books on elementals too. I would like to go with you. I would also like to take my partner with me as well."

-----------------

Euria was hiding in a tree not that far from where she left her elemental partner. When she saw the lightning, she knew it was safe to go back to her. "That's Audra's lightning," she said. Euria hurried down the tree and found her friend standing in the middle of the area. She hurried over and stood by her side.

Last edited by Shadowgamer42; 02-23-2015 at 06:40 PM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 AM

Glancing at Caden as the male reached for his blade, the woman shook her head. "No, it's alright. He's just blowing off a little-" The sound of beasts snarling Lydia cringe unhappily.

"Malik!" Lydia was reaching out toward the black wolf when Caden grabbed her. With a surprised sound, she was moved away from the two elementals, and her amber-tinted eyes were wide as the elf took her hand instead. There was a pause before the woman slowly pulled her hand away from Caden's. "Alright. Can she withstand his attacks? From what I've glimpsed of his past, Malik has fought plenty of their kind." Her gaze flickered back to the fight momentarily.
-

"You don't appreciate it? Then don't prompt it."
His snapping jaws met empty air as the leopard leaped aside to avoid him. Malik took the spiked tail to the face without bothering to flinch away - he'd feel it later. It wouldn't stop him. The wolf growled and shook the blow off, rounding on the feline as she darted to his side.

Claws struck with a screeching hiss - they met metal as Malik seemed to grow more solid. With a snarl he snapped at her again, though anticipated her movement just enough to catch her front leg with a second bite. It wasn't deep - lucky for her - for the moment he managed to catch Katarina the air crackled with power. There was a flicker of something in his eyes - he knew the taste of this power.

Malik hadn't noticed the approach of the Storm elemental and her bonded pair. He might have caught their strange scent early enough to avoid conflict if so. The before-rain scent that followed the creatures always set his hair on end.

The wolf jerked away from Katarina the moment the lightning manifested. He could feel the electricity building in the air. Every nerve responded to it, and Malik let hatred slip into his gaze. This wasn't anger at the Iceling before him, but at the Stormling. Ever since he'd been nearly killed, his revulsion for Storm elementals topped his general disliking for all elementals.

Malik snarled loudly as the lightning struck, and he convulsed in pain the moment it struck. (Note: this may be edited if the lightning didn't actually strike them. xD) The elemental immediately lost his wolf form, returning to a crouch as he grit his teeth. Focusing on his breathing, Malik lost all interest in the fight with Katarina. He couldn't keep that in mind when Audra's lightning strike set fire to his blood. He still had a shard within him, after all. The only thing that had saved him from death was Lydia. It was the only reason he'd agreed to bond with her.

Cringing as he heard Audra's voice, Malik kept his gaze down as he recovered. Usually a Metal elemental would absorb or channel the electricity. Malik, however, could not. It hurt, and it hurt like hell. For someone who didn't feel much pain at all, something this powerful was beyond agonizing.

Lydia watched as her partner caught his breath, her brown eyes slowly lifting to Audra and Euria as she approached. "Easy, friends." Lifting her hands, she reached for the Storm elemental and her bonded pair. "Knowledge is valuable to all of us. Please, don't... do that." Glancing to Malik, she frowned slightly and offered her hand in greeting. "I'm Lydia. If it is knowledge you seek, then perhaps we can come to an agreement - an alliance."

From where he crouched, Malik growled breathlessly.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

Nodding his head Caden reassured Lydia. “She can handle the attacks. Kat’s fought metal far to many times not to be able to.” He could have said more but it was really Katarina’s story to tell, not his.

The leopard swiped everywhere, trying to find the weak spot. It definitely wasn’t on his side.

A yowl escaped her as he bit her front leg with a second bite at her. Thankfully it wasn’t deep but she figured the only reason it wasn’t was the crack of power in the air and because Malik quickly let her go.

Eyes wide she watched him move away from her and be hit by most of the lightning. If he had held onto her leg..let’s just say ice and lightning don’t mix well. A smaller bolt struck her in the hind leg and she let out a yowl. Thankfully it was only a small one and she wasn't to injured.

Letting out a feline hiss she turned and licked her wound, sealing it with ice. Hearing Audra’s voice Kat spun and around and let out a loud, vicious snarl.

Narrowing her eyes she stalked forward, low to the ground almost as if she was getting ready to pounce.

The second lightening had appeared Caden’s eyes widened in horror. If Katarina got a direct hit she would be out for days with fever. She wouldn’t have any ice left in her body until it replaced itself. Luckily she only got a small bolt.

Caden let out a sigh of relief but he was surprised. Usually metal could reflect the lightning but it seemed that wasn’t the case for Malik. The elf actually felt a small, microscopic bit of pain for the elemental.

Kat’s very loud vicious snarl pierced his ears. Eyes whipping to her Caden snapped her name out.

“Katarina!” Growling Kat turned her narrowed eyes to her partner and saw him shake his head at her. Huffing she continued forward as she turned back to her human self. Ice formed under her feet with every step.

She kept coming forward until she was even with Lydia. Katarina didn’t like the girl so close to the lightning pair. She had taken a liking to her and she didn’t trust the duo. “It was not your fight to break up bolt.” It was sneered. Usually Kat wasn’t this hostile but there had been no reason to hit someone with what she had. Lightning was very damaging to some elementals. “Do you even understand your powers and the consequences they have?” She could tell the girl wasn’t that old, elemental age wise. “Think before you act!”

With that she stormed away and over to Malik. Caden went to stand by Lydia, knowing his partner didn’t trust the two.

Kat spoke softly so no one else could overhear. “Our fight is no where near being finished metal. But with that being said now’s not the time.” Letting out a huff of air she met his eyes. “Thank you,” she breathed out. The thanks was for not holding onto her as he took the hit.

A scowl formed on her face and she looked down at her leg. Another layer of ice formed over the burn. She had to keep it covered in ice or else she'd feel it everywhere and get hot. Shaking her head the ice elemental crossed her arms and glared at the storm elemental.

With narrowed eyes Kalypso watched the whores scurry away like the rat’s they were. All but one remained, curled up around her husband. Nisha.

The words out of the whores mouth made her want to start screaming. But Kalypso held off. She was smart and knew how to strategize. Yelling wouldn’t work, not when her husband already told her to shut up.

Kalypso’s eyes lit up with fire and an ever so slow smile crept across her lips. Sauntering forward she crawled onto the bed. Reaching out she caressed Nisha’s face with her fingers. “Nisha, Nisha, Nisha what you cannot even begin to understand is that I know my husband has many needs. He is a King and Kings are never satisfied my sweet dear.” The Queen spoke softly and in a husky tone.

The hand that was caressing the woman’s face moved down to her neck. She glanced over to her husband with a smile before looking back at Nisha. “I wasn’t complaining about him coming to his harem to satisfy his needs. Us women need our beauty sleep and all the commotion woke me up. I do not, like being woken up.” Her grip on Nisha’s neck tightened for a moment before she eased up.

What she said was mostly true, she abhorred being woken up. But she also didn’t like the harem and wished she was enough for Alaric. Kalypso was a trained lier though. Nisha would only see truth in her eyes.

Leaning forward the Queen placed a kiss upon Nisha’s lips. It lasted for a few seconds before she moved her lips to the woman’s ear. Her grip tightened once more around the whores neck and she hissed in her ear. “If you ever call me by name again without my title in front of it I will have you locked up where no one will ever find you. You can’t even begin to imagine the things I will have done to you.”

Kalypso released her completely and smiling serenely she gracefully climbed off the bed. “Dear husband of mine I apologize. You know how cranky I get when I’m woken up. Come see me when you’re finished my love. I have some matters I need to attend to.”

With that she spun around, robe cracking behind her, and strode out of the room. Seeing her brother-in-law coming towards the harem she bow her head in greeting, not stopping. Once she got back to her room she got ready for the day.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 03-06-2015 at 10:29 PM..

Shadowgamer42

Old 02-24-2015, 06:37 PM

"It's nice to meet you," Audra said as she shook Lydia's hand. "I'm Audra. I was about to come say that I wanted to look for the elemental books with you, but then the fight started. I knew it had to end quickly." She looked over at Malik, his body still sprawled on the ground. "That lightning bolt was not meant to kill you. You'll be fine in a while," she said.

Euria clutched tightly to Audra's arm. "Oh! This is Euria, my partner." Audra said.

Euria waved at everyone and said, "Hi."

"I know I took a big risk in showing myself the way I did. I also know that you have to take risks in order to gain freedom," Audra said as she looked at everyone. "All I want is for the elementals and their partners to be free. My only hope is that we don't kill each other in the process."

Last edited by Shadowgamer42; 02-24-2015 at 06:40 PM..

Pandora's Box

Old 02-24-2015, 06:38 PM

By the time Ziarra had caught up to the rest of the elementals, there was chaos. Ice and Metal were fighting each other, and then a bolt of lightning stopped everyone. She hadn't even realized there was a storm elemental here. Aya was terrified of lightning and thunder, and Z knew she probably was having a panic attack right now. And the little voice in her head was telling her that waltzing in would probably get her involved in a fight as well. Silently, she left the elementals, and went to find Aya.

------------------------------

He didn't seem all that bad. The hunter was even kind enough to ask her if she was lost. Aya was lost, but she needed to find Z. She let out a sigh. Z would have to find her own way back, or Aya would catch up to her later. "I'm a little bit lost, actually. I got myself a bit turned around." She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Um, do you know the way back to the mai-"

A crack of lightning not too far away stopped Aya mid-sentence. She let out a high pitched shriek, and then covered her mouth. "S..sorry.." She spoke softly. She was visibly shaking, and was biting her lip. "So, uh, t..the way back to the main trail?" She stuttered.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 02:47 AM

The white lion paced back and forth his partner having been gone now for over twenty minutes. He was growing impatient. The woman had been gone far too long in his opinion. Cináed stopped pacing, giving a disgruntled sigh. “She’s taking too long.” The male grumbled to himself before he heard a squeak. Looking down his piercing blue eyes took in the small form of the rabbit that sat shaking just in front of his paw.

A grin spread across the lion’s face as he watched the rabbit shaking in fear before fleeing. The sight of the rabbit caused Cináed to realize just how hungry he had become from the early morning training. Without a second thought he gave chase. His massive paws thudding against the ground as he chased after Ryota. “You’re mine rabbit,” he half roared.

-----------------------------
The man nodded thoughtfully as he listened to the young woman. As he had figured she was lost, but still it was strange that she would be alone in such a dangerous place. His azure eye never left her. The sudden flash of lightning in the distance followed by a loud crack of thunder combined caused him to jump slightly. Even so he chuckled at Aya for shrieking and covering her mouth.

Rufio shook his head lightly. “It’s alright a lot of people are afraid of thunder and lightning whether they admit it or not.” His words were soft, almost soothing. The man moved forward, wrapping an arm about the girl. Then he proceeded to gently rub her back to ease her shaking and to calm her. “Now, now,” he almost cooed. “Yes I do know the way back. I could show you the way if you would like.” Naturally the man was a trickster, a con man and now was no different. His every action, his every word, the tone of his voice, each and every thing he did carefully picked to get Aya to let her guard down. To get her to trust him enough so that he could get information from her.

While he awaited her answer Rufio continued to rub her back in a circular motion. That’s it calm down continue to believe that I’m kind. Really he wasn’t a bad guy per say, it’s just he did what he had to survive and to earn a living. “What will it be Miss?”

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-28-2015 at 05:08 AM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 02-28-2015, 07:34 PM

Setsutarou sighed. Getting everyone to safety was going to be a lot harder than he had thought. If these darn elementals couldn't settle their differences, it would make the King's job that much easier. He had wanted to interfere, but what could a mere human like him do? Yes, he was very skillful, but they could control their elemental. Not to mention, they had some pretty sharp teeth. Instead, he looked to the others with his thumb pointing to something behind them.

"The cabin, when they're done, is just over there. They should probably wrap this up soon. The noise will attract unwanted attention." There was some ideal areas to set up noise traps. He could start now while he waits for everything to calm down.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-06-2015, 03:41 AM

Alaric pushed the woman, Nisha, off of his arm. Heavens did he hate it when the harem girls became clingy. He said nothing about what the girl had said to his wife for he knew well enough that she would handle things. After all it was the way she did handle things that caused him to select her to be his wife over the others who sought to put themselves at his side. He quirked an eyebrow when Kalypso crawled onto the bed. Lazily he watched her as she went after Nisha for being ignorant.

The harem girl wanted to smack the queen’s hand away from her, but she remained still. “Perhaps you’re just not woman enough to satisfy him.” Nisha continued to smirk despite Kalypso’s hand moving to her neck. “And you need all of the beauty sleep you can get.” Just as the other woman’s hand tighten around her neck the smirk she wore faded a bit. Her eyes held no fear as she stared at the queen.

A disgusted look crossed the woman’s face as she was kissed. The harem girl moved to pull away, but found the hand around her neck tightening once more. Anger flared in her eyes momentarily, but quilled quickly as Kalypso hissed within her ear, threatening her. Even though she hated the other woman she was smart enough to know that the queen could easily make her disappear if she made a miscalculation. “I’ll will try to remember that my queen,” her voice was strained as she hide the malice she felt.

With her neck freed from the iron grip she rubbed it lightly, her eyes never leaving Kalypso, whose attention had turned back to Alaric. Watching the woman leave her eyes narrowed. “Bitch,” she whispered under her breath. Another unwise move on her part it would seem.

Alaric enjoyed the show that his lovely wife put on. Well-handled indeed. The entire time he watched the two women he had a slight smirk on his face. When her attention turned to him his expression became neutral once again. “I will be finished shortly.” That was all he said in response. He had to keep up appearances after all.

Once Kalypso was gone the words that escaped the whore beside him didn’t go unheard. No sooner had the harem girl finished her insult that he back handed her. “You would do will to keep your mouth shut and to learn you place whore. You have no right to address my queen by her name.” As he spoke he moved to lean over Nisha, who was laying on the bed holding her cheek while glaring at him. There was a deadly gleam within his crimson eyes. His hands moved to quickly grab the woman’s wrist, pulling them above her head before pinning them there. “If you’re smart you will disappear from my sight right this instant. If you don’t you won’t like what’s in store for you.”

Nisha squeaked as she was back handed, falling back against the bed. The king showed his true colors to her because of her disobedience. As she held her aching jaw the man was moving to pin her, giving her one last warning. The harem girl’s confidence faded, her body starting to shake from fear. If the queen didn’t do anything to her she had no doubt that Alaric would. Without a word once her wrists where released from his tight grasp the woman scooted out from under him and disappeared.

Alaric grinned as his eyes followed Nisha as she left. So she was smarter than he thought. Still she would be punished. The man chuckled, sitting up. Rising to his feet he motioned for one of the guards to come over. There were a few whispered words before the man was dismissed. The man shrugged on his robe before leaving the harem. He didn’t get far as Alister was outside waiting on him. [color=crimson]“Alister. It seems that everyone is up at this ungodly hour.”[/color]

-----------------------------------

Hen Tai crept around the corner as Alister came down the hall. He stopped the younger man, a smirk on his face. One could only guess what he was smirking about. Alister was the only one that knew he was the one that caused problems within the king’s harem due to his own plans. Sure the old geezer was Alaric’s advisor, but he hated the spoiled brat and secretly created problems for him. “Alister, dear friend I’m sure you’re glad that the King has returned. You must hate having to be that intolerable man’s double while he’s gone.” The short elderly man quickly quieted as the queen existed, making sure to go unnoticed by her.

The advisor moved closer to the door, listened. He chuckled before turning his attention back to Alister. “He’s coming. Seems he’s in a foul mood as well. Sometimes it’s too easy to rile those two up.” Hen Tai grinned.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-18-2015, 03:15 AM

The petite redhead wasn’t sure how much time had passed as she chatted with the water elemental. After a while the pair parted. The woman was surprised that her partner had yet to show up. Maybe that stubborn hard headed lion had listened to her for once. That really didn’t seem likely. Walking off in the opposite direction of Anubina she shook her head lightly to get rid of the thoughts of Cin actually listening to her. Quietly she retraced the path she had taken earlier only to discover that her partner was no longer in the area.

Roshan grumbled when Cin was nowhere to be found. She wasn’t going to get anywhere by staying here. She needed to find her partner so they could continue on their way before the hunters (Rufio and Alister) caught up to them again. Taking a look at the faint tracks on the forest floor she determined the direction he had went in. With a soft sigh she headed to the east.

The redhead pulled her hood up as she walked. Her footsteps were faint. She had been travelling for twenty minutes or so when movement in the distance caught her attention. The woman slowed her pace until she finally stopped. Her eyes narrowed a bit. Being cautious Roshan crouched as she inched closer toward the two figures (Mitsukai and Hikaru Leon) ahead of her. The enter time her hand lingered near her hidden knives.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-07-2015 at 01:05 AM..

Pandora's Box

Old 03-18-2015, 05:10 AM

Aya slowly recovered from the shock of the lightning. The hunter came over and helped calm her. Perhaps she had misjudged him. Most people wouldn't comfort a stranger. "T..thank you.." she managed to say with chattering teeth. Giving herself a minute before responding, she finally calmed herself enough to be able to answer the man. "I'd greatly appreciate your help. I'm not very good with finding my way around."

She was still a little uneasy and shaky from the sudden storm. It couldn't have been natural, but she was too disoriented to think about it. Right now, all she could think of was finding some kind of shelter before another strike occured.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2015, 03:03 PM

They had been walking for a bit in silence. Heading where, neither of them really knew. They had started out heading towards the nearest town, but now with a lot on both their minds, Hikaru had feared a bit that they had strayed. He sighed a bit, looking down at the massive white tiger by his side. "You're unusually silent....since you are a master of silence a lot, that's saying something" he said. Mitsukai took a breath, lifting his head to look at the other. "Forgive me....you can understand that little confrentation back there was something to think about" he said. It was true, seeing all of those guardians and partners in one place. Hikaru had thought he would not see that many in truth, now they had all been brought together out of sense and...a bit of agression.

Mitsukai paused in his stride, and Hikaru thought that perhaps he had something more to say. However, the tiger turned its head in the direction they had come from. Looking over, Hikaru noticed it to. A cloaked figure. For the moment, his hand went to his hip, fingertips trailing along the handle to the gun that was kept there. Mitsukai brushed up against him, as a sort of telling him to wait manuver. His eyes flickered to the other, as he placed himself between the two humans. "Hello there" he spoke up and out to the female. Hikaru sighed a bit, so much for a low profile, because hey, a giant talking tiger was perfectly natural. "We mean you no harm....and I do not believe you do as well fire guardian" he said. Hikaru looked to the woman. She was like him? Mitsukai could smell it on her, even from this distance. The smell of flame, as well as the scent of Lion, the form that the fire spirit had chosen to take. One of the few to choose a big cat to call home.

Where it made them powerful, it also made them a larger target. To show his will was not evil, he made no advance towards her. Instead, he chose to sit down upon the ground, right where he was. "If you are wondering, we are those of light....it is against my nature to simply harm someone" he said. Hikaru knew it was true, Mitsukai would avoid a fight if he could. He would never harm an unarmed person, and even less an innocent one. The woman had done nothing to them for the moment, so she was no threat. He took his hand from his hip, stepping up beside his partner. Placing a hand upon the tiger's head, he made no move to harm the other woman either. Would she turn out however to be friend or foe? Guardian or not...one could not always be certain.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-20-2015, 07:26 AM

Ryota could feel his blood coursing through his body as he fled for his life. He looked back at the white lion, only to squeak even more at the shock of the predator close on his heels. Terror was evident in his violet eyes.
He moved through the underbrush, trying to get back to Gaia. The thing about being faced with a natural predator is the fact that you revert back to your basic instincts regardless of the ones you tried to instill after the fact.

He was coming upon a clearing, and he just had to look back once more, only to end up with tripping over a root. He had fallen flat on his face into the clearing, knowing that he was not going to have much time before his life was to be ended. He pulled his ears over his face so that he would not have to see the exact moment that Cináed finished him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia on the other hand could feel the fear that Ryota felt. It coursed through their connection, feeling her with dread before she too began to run. Though she was headed towards where her partner was at. She could sense that an elemental was near her darling friend. She could only imagine what was happening.

She continued to leap over logs, around trees, over the underbrush as she tried to make it in time to save her companion. She had a strong feeling that she was going to be to late, which was only confirmed be the strong sharp pain that shot through her chest. She cried out in pain, green colored tears streamed down her face while her hand clutched at her chest. She bite her lip before she forced herself to the clearing that she had last felt the life at.

Knowing fully well what she was going to find there but only hoping that she was wrong. She soon crashed into the clearing, shock on her face as she looked at the sight before her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alister walked down the hallway, he was on a mission, and he did not even really care what happened in the castle while he was there or away. So he was not very surprised when Hen Tai snuck around the corner to speak with him. "I see that you are up to your games again, Tai." he said to him before he nodded to his darling sister-in-law as she passed by. He could not help how she liked to drag him into a game that she seemed to constantly be in with Alaric.

Once he was sure that she was out of hearing, he continued on with his conversation with the advisor. "If i was not his double....then someone else would have to be. It would be surfice to say that if someone was cursed with this position other then me then they would die." he said to him in a flat tone of voice, keeping the emotion out of his demeanor and voice. Though Hen Tai understood completely what he was saying with out him having to truly say it.

"Well that is something to look forward too. At least that makes my day a bit." he said to him as his lips twitched in a slight smile, glad deep down that his twin was not having a good day as of yet. His brilliant bright blue eyes looked towards the door as he was face to face with the crimson eyes of Alaric.

"It maybe an ungodly hour, brother, but some of us have work to do." he said to him before he handed over the paper work that he had been carrying to him. He went over everything that was in it, over everything that happen while he was gone before he crossed his arms.

"If you are done with me I would gladly go back to my job." he said to him in an a slightly angry voice as he tried to keep calm and collected, wishing slightly that the his twin's play things would come out and drag him back into the room.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 02:56 AM

The chase continued on for a several minutes. Cináed had complete let his lion instincts take over, clouding his mind and preventing him to notice that this rabbit was more than just food. He was important because he was the Earth Elemental’s partner. It was rare for the Fire Elemental to allow such urgent matters escape his knowledge. Sadly this was one of those rare times and things were not to end well. Soon the Ryota tripped over a root, stumbling into the clearing just ahead. A grin spread across the lion’s face.

Within moments Cináed reached where Ryota had stopped rolling. He pounced onto his prey. The white lion’s might jaws snapped down onto the defenseless Earth Elemental’s partner. All Ryota felt was a sharp pain and then it was over, Cináed taking the rabbit’s precious life away. It wasn’t until after the deed was done that the Fire Elemental realized what he had done. He froze were he stood over what was left of the poor rabbit. He didn’t even notice Gaia when she crashed into the clearing.

Closing his eyes the lion finally sat, letting out a saddened roar. “What have I done?” The words were soft and quiet. The Fire Elemental couldn’t believe he let his animal self completely take over and it lead to this. What was he going to do now? He had taken the life of another’s partner causing them pain they should not have to go through. Cináed’s head lowered, he was full of shame and grief. He could only pray that this person’s partner, Gaia, would understand and that his own partner, Roshan, wouldn’t discover the bloody and ghastly sight of his deed.

-------------------------------
GM Note: Ryota is dead. Cináed took his life without realizing his mistake. Gaia is now in pain and has no partner. Later on Gaia will be allowed to gain a new partner.

--------------------------------

There was a gentle smile on the man’s lips as he looked down at the young woman. “You’re welcome.” She was calming down just as he had hoped she would. Rufio allowed her as much time as she needed to accept his offer of helping her. “Well then let’s get you back to the main trail shall we?” His arm slide from around Aya’s petite frame. With his other hand he motioned towards the Southeast. The man stepped away from her and moved to the tree he had been leaning against when they first met.

The hunter picked up his bow and quiver, slinging them over his shoulder. “This way my dear,” he extended his left hand out to her. The one good thing about traveling this this woman whether she was connected to elementals or not was that at least he wasn’t really having to go out of his way to help her. Later in the day he was to meet up with his partner Alister at a hut not far from the main trail.

Once Aya placed her hand within his they would be off. It would take them a little while to reach the main trail, but that would give him time to strike up some conversation with the young woman. Maybe find out exactly she was out here in the middle of the forest.

-------------------------------

Hen Tai snickered at Alister’s comment of him being up to his games. He was always playing one of his games. What better way was there for an old man such as himself to pass the time when he wasn’t playing advisor to The King? “Always, dear friend, always.” At the younger man’s next words he merely nodded, knowing well what he meant by them.

“That it is indeed. Can’t let the man have peace. Not when it’s his first day back in over two weeks.” There was a large grin on the old man’s face. Hearing the door to the harem open he scrambled to move to behind Alister where he would go unnoticed, at least for now. Quietly he listened in as the two brothers spoke. Alister gave Alaric a full report of what happened in his absence.

Just as Alister finished his report Hen Tai moved from behind the younger man and into view. “Good Morning your majesty. I will give you my report at our normal meeting time since you are rather busy.” Without another word the strange old man gave a bow and left. A grin on his lips as he walked down the hallway.

----------------------------------

The man quirked an eyebrow at his brother’s comment and took the paperwork. It annoyed the man that it appeared as though his brother didn’t think he worked. Before he could object Alister quickly started going over everything that happened while he was away. Alaric listened, nodding every so often. Mentally the male took notes of the things he would have to address later in the day.

Alaric’s crimson eyes met with Alister’s blue ones once he was finished with his report. “That is all I need from you, Alister.” His tone was cold and emotionless. Get out of my sight. Those were the words he wanted to say, but knew it would be unwise. At least right now it would be. “Go back to whatever it is that you do. I’ll call for you when I need your assistance again.” The man knew well that he would probably need his brother to either double for him again or to do some other job for him soon.

Hen Tai hadn’t went totally unnoticed by Alaric. “Morning Tai. That is fine. I expect them to be good.” The king turned on his heel and disappeared down the opposite hall. First he made a stop at his office to drop off the paperwork from Alister before heading to his queen’s cambers.

Lightly he knocked on the door to his lovely wife’s chamber after ordering the guards to leave. "Kalypso.

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-10-2015 at 03:59 AM..