Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-21-2017, 05:08 PM

Image courtesy of google search

In the mystical land of Dragonia a race rules above all others. Dragons. Some can take on humanoid forms and live peacefully among races like humans and elves, living in disguise. Others live in humanoid form but with their wings, claws, and horns still visible. But the majority live as fierce giant magical beasts that fly through the sky and bring terror to those they consider lesser beings.

The world is changing however and some dragons feel that they need to bring about peace between the races. The terror of the dragons as led to them being hunted and killed. To bring about peace some dragon tribes are beginning to arrange marriages. One such tribe is the Green dragons. Reluctantly they have agreed to be one of the first tribes to agree to an arranged marriage of one of their own to one of the elves. A peace treaty that relies on the bonding marriage.

A treaty that says they will protect the elves, and the elves will protect them from being hunted. They will share the territory of the forest that overlaps with one of the largest of elven cities as long as the green dragons are left to their own territory to hunt and live.

And thus an arranged marriage is set up... only things may not go as planned.

Last edited by Shadami; 07-03-2017 at 07:55 PM..

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2017, 12:25 PM

ooc: Should I post my stuff? xDD Wasn't sure if you were finished.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-03-2017, 07:55 PM

Yeah I'll edit this post in with my character bios. instead. :D sorry about that.

Green Dragon half-elf form / elf form
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Name: Artemis
Age: Looks to be around 30 in human years, Just reached the age of maturity to be considered an adult dragon in the last 100 years.
Brief Bio: Artemis has always enjoyed being royalty as dragon lineage goes, though there is more of a council of elders that say what rules to obey rather than a King or Queen. As a wyrmling and a young dragon he didn't have as much power as the elders, but he did have a bit of an influence over his parents. Reveling in the reality that he could be more intelligent than they were, that he could trick them into doing what he wanted them to do. When the council decided that it would be in their best interest to side with the elves as a play of political power over the rest of the dragon tribes his interest was peeked as this could be a new game for him. He offered himself up as the tie between the races.

Last edited by Shadami; 07-03-2017 at 10:19 PM..

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2017, 03:46 PM

ooc: I'm so sorry for taking forever! I will get to this as soon as I can, I've just been struggling the past couple of weeks ;~;