Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 PM

Dejection: ^^ Critique is the best way to improve, many times we artists don't noticing something unless someone points it out.

I'm also offering it for those who wish it for two reasons: The more willing an artist is to improve their work, the more serious and passionate they are about it. That makes me feel they're actually putting the time and effort to attain something they want. And two, because I've added a prize category for the person who has improved the most in the duration of the contest. =3

I think there are two main things I'd point out. One is something that's already been mentioned. While it certainly adds to the appeal of the piece for some, it is true that she's a bit busty.

The second thing I think is her cheeks. When you add that circle of pink there on the top of the cheek under the eye, it has the effect of chipmunk or puffed up cheeks. The natural line of highlighting shades is on the apple of the cheekbones, roughly a little below the corner of the eye slanting in a diagonal line inward to about the middle of the eye. Just think about how you'd apply blush. =3

I really love the perspective on the legs and the details on the shoes. The corset is a big win factor for me, too, haha.

Cryssu: xD: True, you got me there.

Lmao, yeaaah. Tobin and Hem aren't really the affectionate sort so much as the rawr rough and tumble sort, if you catch my drift.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 09:48 PM

I know. 8D *shot again*

Yeah, I picture it as... Going for squick factor. Like, grabbing the other and just licking all along their cheek. I do it to Matt all the time. >O>;;

Oi, do y'all know if we're allowed to post collabs on the kitchen?

Moo
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Moo Send a message via MSN to Moo

Old 06-16-2010, 09:48 PM

I don't think anyone cares as long as you mention it's a collab. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 PM

Crys: XD Yeah, they'd pull that crap.

And I don't see why not. oo; I had meant to ask you if you wanted any of those put up, Carrie.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 PM

Kay, cause all my best work tends to be. XD

Iseh: 8D See? I'm a genius who can read minds. A psychic genius. A penius.

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 09:51 PM

Hahahah totally go for it if you'd like. <333

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 09:53 PM

Crys: Yes, and I've also talked about the obnoxious, crude pair, too xD;

Carrie: I might sooner or later =3

Thank you for the banner graphics~ <3333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 09:55 PM

Aww, I never get to pretend I'm psychic.

Not sure who i want to draw first. >O>;

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 09:56 PM

You're welcome. <333 I'll get some doodles and such done for graphics for the characters later. Gonna' try to crank out more of the Gaia freebies real fast. xD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 09:57 PM

Don't forget the hot men you promised for my freebie. D<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 09:58 PM

Crysuu: You meant you're not? D8 :feesh:

o.o; Whomever? I still have loads of crap to put up like, y'know, references and bonus ideas and deciding on prizes. Yeaaaahhhh....

Carrie: Not a problem. <3 I'll probably be headed to nap in about 2 - 2 1/2 hours before work anyhoo.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:01 PM

Who hits with a fish? T____T;; I should have seen that coming, psychically. *rubs head*

Hrm, trying making playlists on playlist.com some time for inspiration. S'what I was planning to do before everything fizzled in the name of RL.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:02 PM

D8 The holy mother of catfish? -reminds-

I bet half the stuff I'd want would totally not be there though. Damn me and my obscure instrumentals. D8;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:04 PM

@__@ Oh man, that reminds me... When we went to the Tennessee aquarium, there were some catfish so huge I just about keeled over when Matt and Tim pointed them out. It was all 'what? No. Nooo. I've caught catfish, they're not that big!'

That's infuriatingly true. Youtube?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 PM

xD; Jeez. They taste rather nice when grilled up well. >>; My uncle caught a few the last time I was in Austin.

I will try, but somehow I doubt I'll find this stuff even there. I wish I had a place to safely host some of my music and then take it down later. =/ I already told Carrie last night about the :25 sec snippet of a song that smacked me with a little set of images.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:08 PM

Never had it. But I don't like fish. I remember we caught some once at the lake, and kept them live in a bucket until they were to be cooked. I was so attached to them I was heartbroken when my mom ate them. ;~;

Hrm, I could ask Matt about it. :3 He's been away from me for hours printing wedding invites. orz Which reminds, I need your address again. <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:10 PM

xD; Fish kind of creep me out. Especially carp. But that may have to do with the one that was all bent and had it's milky eyes fastened on me as I had to dissect in in Biology. <_<; Only reason I didn't have someone else do it was because I was sick the day we could do that lab with partners.

xD; Lawl, nah. You know I have way too much of it.

And np, I'll send via MSN.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:15 PM

Uhh... *cringeshudder* Oh man, that was such a visual. I feel for you. >_@ I'll never forget the fetal pig dissection.

This is true. XDD

<3 Sankyuu again.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:17 PM

-makes a face- Yeaaah. The fetal pig I let the others do and dutifully recorded what was spoken so I didn't have to look much at it. About lost my cookies when another group began unraveling the intestines and stretching them across the room to see how long they really were. X-X;;;;

xD; And it keeps growing. -is attached to her Kara no Kyoukai/Garden of Sinners OST right now-

Np =3

Moo
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 10:18 PM

<- *has never had to dissect any animal in entire her life* ;]]]

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:20 PM

I didn't dissect it, but was the recorder as well. The smell and occasional peer over was more than enough, but THEN one group's pig EXPLODED all over the room. Unbearable. And one of the males in the group put the head on a scalpel and ran around the halls with it. He got suspended. XD

My music is pretty stagnant right now. >O>;

Carrie: Lucky. D<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 PM

Carrie: Dx; You suck for that, ugh. It sucked so much.

Crys: x-X He deserved that suspension, how nasty. Worse than the guys who decided to cut the cranium of theirs in half, too.

Mine has been too, trying to find new stuff.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 PM

*shudders again* Dunno why we can't do all that stuff digitally. ;;

Yeah, same. Mostly I playlist hop and make a mental note of what I ended up liking.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-16-2010, 10:27 PM

Cryssu: T_T; The smell and look is so gross. But then again, so is a lot of what I deal with at work now. xX;

Yeah.. I seem to be more into the instrumental OSTs lately. Garden of Sinners and Assassin's Creed II being the top two.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2010, 10:31 PM

Matt's mom is training to be an RN or assistant, I forget which. And right now she spends almost all her time cleaning up old people. >_@;;;;

*nodnod* I want something high energy, myself.