0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 AM

This is a private RP between myself and Death_to_the_Reaper. If you are not one of the aforementioned people please do not post. However, feel free to follow along.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 05-19-2012 at 04:32 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 05-19-2012, 05:03 AM

Miriam
Looks 20

Miriam is a guardian angel for a village that has seen several hardships. She is the local healer and midwife that the village depends on to help them when they need it. Her duties were handed down from Gabriel and she takes them very seriously. But finds the war between Heaven and Hell upsetting.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 05-19-2012 at 06:09 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 05-19-2012, 05:29 AM

name: Gaven
age: 21 (appearance), 100 (actual, that's young for a demon as well)

Gaven is a demon that currently resides in Hell. He got there when his father sold his soul off to the Demon King for riches and power. He has lived there ever since. One day he stumbled upon a magical tome covered in dust that explained if he was able to get the Excal stone that he would have the powers to return to the mortal plain.

Gaven couldn't believe his luck. It has been so easy. Sneak in, get the stone, and sneak out. He would then use its power so that he would be able to return to Earth where he would live out the rest of his days. He chuckled to himself as he shoved his hand in his pocket as he felt the cold, hard exterior of the Excal stone that was there. Bringing his wings closer to his body he began a dive so he could put as much distance between himself and the pearly gates of Heaven.

As he continued to dive he heard something whiz passed his ear, as it exploded nearby him. Snapping his wings open he looked skyward to see that there were angels following him. He wasn't strong enough to create useful magic yet since he was a newly formed demon, but he was small so he knew that he would be able to out manuever the others, at least for a short amount of time. Diving again, the world silent around him. Was he safe? He let his eyes slide closed for a moment, but that was all it took for one of the angels to fire another volley of magically charged energy at him. It narrowly missed him, but singed his hair and wings a bit. He needed to focus on flying, not on the angels that were steadily closing in on him. As he continued to focus on the ground he felt another shot, this time hitting its mark. It hit him square in the back, sending him sprawling through the air. Trying to upright himself he was unaware that the ground was becoming closer until he felt himself fall heavily to the earth below with a sickening crack.

As he laid there he tried to figure out what was going to happen to him. Did the angels know that he had stolen the stone or were they just sent on the mission to eradicate the demon that had infiltrated Heaven? Either way he waited for his inevitable fate, which oddly never came. Up above the angels watched as the demon's form went plummeting to the ground with a crack.
"We'll send another team to finish the job. It's not in our job description to clean up the mess, just to kill the intruder."With that being said the angels took off towards the heavens again.

((God, I hate intro posts I don't know what to write, and then end up writing a novel. Not to mention battle scenes are hard as well, anywho, tag you're it!))

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 06-22-2012 at 04:55 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-19-2012, 06:08 AM

The day had started out so peaceful in the woods that surrounded the simple log cabin of the local healer. The villagers have depended on her since she arrived in the village a few years ago. A few of the villagers considered her a witch but with most of the village on her side, she was allowed to stay. Now, she was needed to survive. Even the clergy came to see her when they developed a cold or aches in their elderly joints. The men of the village had built her the cabin she lives in and helped her start a garden so she had access to her own herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Most of the time, her services were paid with animals, baked goods, or favors.

Gathering herbs was a daily task for the light skinned woman. But herbs were important to heal the villagers of their ails. Her blue eyes went to the sunlight that came through the tall trees and smiled as she heard the birds chirping nearby. She turned back to the fresh herbs that needed restocking. The disguised angel smiled as she hummed a hymn to praise the lord for the prosperity of her garden.

But the cracking sounds and large thump surprised the angel. She stood and brushed the dirt from her pale purple dress. Then cautiously, walked towards the sound.

0ri0n83

Old 05-19-2012, 06:25 AM

Gaven didn't know how long he had laid there. All he knew was that when he cracked his eyes open to let the light stream into his eyes, he immediately regretted it. Scrunching up his eyes again he went over a mental tally of everything that was wrong with him. He had landed on his front, and had somehow rolled over. He had pain in his chest so he assumed that he had at least a bruised rib if not a cracked one. His wrist hurt like it had liquid fire running through it, but he could still move it. Most certainly sprained. His legs were alright as he moved his feet in slow circles, and then his legs back and forth in a sideways kicking motion. Moving his unbroken wrist he felt around in his pocket to find that the Excal stone was still there. Why didn't the angels come and take it, and more importantly why was he still alive?" thought Gaven as he managed to get himself into a sitting position.

He turned his head to look at the ground so that he wasn't looking directly at the light when he opened his eyes for the second time. Glancing at the ground he saw the dapple effect of the leaves and the steaming sunlight that was coming through the canopy. Once his eyes had adjusted he knew that he would need to get off of the ground, and somewhere safe out of the way. Somewhere safe and hidden. At least his wings weren't broken when he had landed on the hard packed ground. He managed to get into a standing position, but he was still hunched over as his ribs began to ache again. Breathing slowly he took a few steps forward, and got rather dizzy. He stumbled over to a nearby tree where he leaned against it as he slid slowly to the ground.He let his eyes slide closed as he tried to think of a way that he could get back to Hell without being detected by the other angels. There was no telling when they would come back, and he knew that it would be sooner rather than later when they found out that their precious Excal stone was missing.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-19-2012, 07:18 AM

As Miriam moved closer towards the sound, a smell wafted into her nose. She stopped in her tracks as she tried to decipher the smells. After a moment, the noise persuaded Miriam to continue on towards the sound. The angel felt the presence of a demon nearby but continued on with more caution. She hid behind a tree as the presence grew before looking towards the demon on the ground.

Her eyes followed the demon to make sure he was not dangerous. But when she realized he was injured, the angel was torn by what she was taught to do and what she should do. Part of her said heal him and part of her said to turn him in. She leaned against the tree as she tried to figure out what to do. Miriam tried to remain quiet as the demon leaned against the other side of the tree. She hoped that he did not try to run from her.

0ri0n83

Old 05-20-2012, 02:10 AM

Gaven continued to lean against the tree. He opened one of his eyes and strained his hearing when he heard the snap of the nearby underbrush. Were the angels on to him already? He was in no shape to fight off anything at this point in time, and that most certainly included angels with weapons. He was having a depth perception issue, and every time he heard the crackle of the underbrush he kept swiveling his head around. Were they that cruel to play tricks on him now before they delivered the deathblow? Licking his lips he mustered what little energy he had left as he yelled in the bravest, deadliest voice possible," If there is anyone out there show yourself, and you might live." He was having a very hard time trying to convince himself that he was acting tough, but he just hoped that whoever was near him would flee and leave him be.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-20-2012, 03:27 AM

The angel leaned against the tree and meeped softly as he spoke in a booming voice. She closed her eyes as he called out to her. Miriam took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves as she stood up while leaning against the tree. Her eyes were the first to show from behind the tree as she stood slowly next to the wounded demon. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a healer." The meek angel said softly as she backed away from the demon and out of his range hopefully.

Her blue eyes stayed on the demon as her pale hair rode the breeze as it blew through the trees. Miriam put her hands up to show that she was unarmed and not going to hurt him. All the angel could do was wait and see if he was going to believe her or attack her.

0ri0n83

Old 05-20-2012, 04:15 AM

Gaven heard the soft words of what he assumed was a woman. Glancing around through his one eye, since his other was closed as he gritted his teeth as he stood. She had heard him, and responded as well to his threat. Why wasn't she afraid of him? He assumed that the other didn't know that he was a demon. The area where he had landed he knew had a village nearby, he had seen it before he had crash landed, and it had been in various skirmishes with the other villages around it. "She probably thinks that I am someone that just got caught in the crossfire," mused Gaven to himself. This could work out to his advantage after all.

He scoffed when he heard her say that she wasn't going to hurt him. Like she could anyway. He began running through scenarios on his head. On the one hand, he was letting someone get close to him, and that was a sure fire no in his book. However, the other had said that she was a healer. He could use that to his advantage. Get healed, and then make a quick get away so he could return back to the underworld, and concoct his spell to get to the mortal realm permanently. "Very well," he said as he slid to the ground again. His legs felt like they were about to give out anyway. What was the worst that could happen?

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-20-2012, 06:21 AM

Miriam stood there in front of him and wondered if he noticed she was an angel. She walked towards him and decided not to let him see she was an angel in disguise. Her eyes stayed on the wounded demon as she walked towards him to help him to his feet. "What happened to you, anyway?" The village was far enough away that the villagers would not hear the sound he made when he crashed. Looking at the demon's wounds she tried to figure out what herbs she would need to help his wounds.

"We should get you to my cabin so I can look at your wounds." After that she can decide whether to call the archangels or not. Her main goal right now was to tend to the demon's wounds and prevent him from leaving her care.

0ri0n83

Old 05-21-2012, 02:23 AM

((Nice, avi change. I am thinking about changing mine. Maybe something green or orange/red/yellow like fire. I don't know yet))

He continued to glance at the other as he saw a shimmering glow begin to form around her. An angelic being? No, that wasn't right. Clearly, the other could tell that he was a demon. So why would any sensible angel be helping him. It must be a trick of the light, or his own hallucinations that were doing this to him. He heard the human, she had to be a human, ask him what had happened to him, and he had almost said that he had been attacked by angels. Not only did that sound stupid in his own mind, but he figured that the person in front of him would think him mentally ill as well as injured. "I fell," he lied. He wasn't really lying, more like telling half truths. It was true that he had fallen out of the sky, but it wasn't true in the fact that he had been zapped with electricity and lit on fire by angelic magic beforehand. He found himself nodding his head as he tried to stand, but ended up not being able to move. "Alright," he said. "Take me to this cabin of yours."

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-24-2012, 02:11 AM

Her eyes stayed on the wounded man and noticed the sun trying to show her halo. But he did not seem to know she was angel, which she was happy to know. Miriam walked closer to him when he said he fell. 'From the sky or a tree. Were other angels following him?' She asked herself and tried to figure out why he was out here. The angel bent down to help him to his feet and blushed as she felt the heat coming from the demon. Angels were typically colder than the demons since they were high in the sky.

Miriam helped the demon to his feet and hold onto him gingerly so she did not injure him more. She would have to inform the angels of his presence when he is less injured.

0ri0n83

Old 05-24-2012, 03:10 AM

Gaven was glad that the other couldn't tell that he was a demon, or if she did she wasn't showing any signs of knowing. He winced a little bit when he felt himself being shifted into an upright and then a standing position. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Though he was in pain, he let out an almost immediate sigh as he leaned against the female. The other was cooler to the touch, and for his overheating body, both from him having a fever and being a demon, he relished the feeling. "Thank you," he managed to murmur out. He could very well die out here, and that was the last thing that he wanted to do, seeing as how he hadn't completed his goal yet. The pleasantries could last for the time being. He was a demon after all, blessed with the powers of regeneration. He would be able to fend for himself in a couple of days, but he wasn't going to turn his nose away from someone that would be willing to heal him. Besides, if she posed a threat he could simply subdue her.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 05-31-2012, 07:20 AM

She looked at the demon as he leaned against her cooler flesh. Miriam smiled as he thanked her and began to wonder was she right about him being a demon? Or just a cute and innocent villager? Her hand went to his forehead and winced at how warm he was. "You have a terrible fever. We need to get you to my cabin, quickly as possible." The angel said to him as she started to guide him, slowly, back towards her cabin. They needed to get there quickly but with his injuries it was better to take it slow.

A simplistic looking cabin started to appear in a clearing. There were two gardens nearby although the one looked like a bunch of weeds but that was where she planted her herbs. The other was her vegetable garden. Some animals stayed nearby of their own free will since once in while she needed the protein of their flesh. Miriam lead the man/demon to her door and opened it with her free hand that was not gingerly around his waist. She guided him to a room to the left of the front door that served as her medical room. "On the table with you." Her voice was soft and cool like the flesh of her form.

0ri0n83

Old 06-05-2012, 03:49 AM

((I'm not sure how I ended up unsubscribing to this, so sorry))

Gaven heard the other's muddled voice, and found himself nodding as he trudged along with the female. He would catch bits and pieces of the other's speech, but most of it was being garbled in his mind due to the fever. As the two of them continued to walk through the woods his blurred vision landed on what looked like a small cabin in the middle of a glade. There were two gardens, but he didn't pay them much mind. He almost fell forward when the other stopped moving to open the door, and then he soon found himself in a semi-well lit room.

Once in the cabin he was ushered into another room where there was a table. He heard the female to tell him to get onto the table, and he gingerly managed to get onto the table with a heaving breath. Just that little movement caused him to see stars and flashes of light. Was it true that he was that fatigued to need to rest after just doing that? Gripping the edges of the table so he wouldn't fall off of it, he waited for the other to give him more directions.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-19-2012, 08:45 AM

((Sorry this took so long...life got in the way.))

Miriam helped him onto the table and wiped his forehead with her hand. "Just relax. I'm going to need to remove your clothes...to inspect your wounds." She blushed as the words slipped from her mouth. Her hands went to his shirt as she started to remove his tattered clothes. The angel looked at his various wounds and started to gather the supplies and herbs that she would need.

Gathering alcohol, bandages, and some herbs that would help his wounds to heal, it gave her time to calm herself from seeing the man naked. She put a wet washcloth on his head to calm him down and cool his fever so he would be comfortable. "I'll try to be gentle but this will hurt." Miriam said softly as she started to tend to his various wounds.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 08-29-2012 at 03:53 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 06-22-2012, 04:58 AM

Gaven felt the other's arms on him, and he almost pulled away from the other. He let out a huff of resignation though and submitted to his current predicament though. If he was going to get out of here alive and undetected he would have to listen to the other's instructions. Even if it was just for the time being. As he laid down on the wooden table he tried to get his breathing to return to normal as he felt her begin to take his shirt off. Gaven knew that most of his minor wounds would be well on their way to healing completely, but he also knew that he had quite a few deeper wounds as well.

He felt a wet clothe being placed on his forehead, and he let out a sigh of contentment. The damp clothe was doing wonders for his fever. He winced though as he braced himself for the pain that he knew would be coming. As he felt the other begin to tend to his wounds he let out a hiss of pain as he turned away from the other, curling in on himself. He knew that he was acting childish, albeit stupid as well, but right now he just wanted to be away from here. He would heal on his own eventually. He rolled back over though, so he laid on his back again. Calming his breathing down he slid his eyes closed, and continued to brace for more pain.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 06-30-2012, 08:50 AM

The woman looked at him as he huffed and sighed from her actions. But focused on tending to his deeper wounds that she was familiar with though she didn't remember where she had seen them before. As he curled into a ball, she tried to straighten him out and reached for the leather bindings attached to the table. She stopped when he laid back down and tried to calm himself. Miriam stroked the man's head before walking over to a cabinet and offering a leaf to the man to eat. "Here. It will calm your nerves. Some of these wounds will need a delicate touch."

Miriam looked at him with her blue eyes as she waited for him to accept or reject the green leaf. Her soft, cool hand above his chin as she started to hum to see if it also helped him to remain calm.

0ri0n83

Old 07-29-2012, 11:52 PM

((Crawls out of hole in ground. -hiss- The light. Sorry I fell off of the face of the planet)).

Gaven let out a sound of pure contentment as he leaned his head up into the other's hand. He heard what she had said, and soon there was a green leaf being thrust into his face. Opening his mouth he took the leaf as he began nibbling it on it. Grimacing a little bit he swallowed it as he let out a calm breath. He didn't know if he was becoming more comfortable around the woman, or if it was really the leaf beginning to work its magic on him. Either way he had just been reduced to a pile of mush. He knew that some of the wounds were deep, and that the sooner that they were attended to, the easier they would heal without causing too many complications. So as of right now he would weather out the pain.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 07-31-2012, 06:07 AM

((*Runs from zombie* Aaahhh!))

She smiled at him as he leaned up into her hand, probably seeking comfort from her touch. Miriam laid him back down gently as the leaf, she believed, started to relax the wounded man. "There we go. Better?" Her eyes on him as she soothed his hair and changed the wet towel on his head. "Hopefully, this won't hurt as much now." The angel said softly to the injured man on the table and hummed to keep him from squirming against the leather binds. Minutes pass before her humming stops as she sews a wound shut. Several have been gauzed to prevent infection.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 08-29-2012 at 03:53 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 08-29-2012, 03:21 AM

((o.O BRAINS!!!))

Gaven was amazed the the little leaf that he had eaten was beginning to make him calmer. Breaking out in a cold sweat, he thought of how this could affect his escape plan. If he was too weak to move, then he would be stuck here with the would be angel healer for the foreseeable future. He gritted his teeth as he felt the angel's needle go in and out of his damaged flesh, but then he relaxed as he felt another wave of pure calm wash over him as he heard the angel begin to hum. Letting out another sigh, he turned his head to the side to gaze at the angel to the side of him. "Yes," he murmured out. "You really do know your way around the medicine cabinet." He could tell that he was beginning to slur his words as the full effect of the leaf began to do its magic.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-17-2012 at 10:59 AM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 08-29-2012, 03:52 AM

Miriam blushed as she saw the man gazing at her. She smiled though as he said he was starting to feel better. Her blues eyes left his as she dipped the cloth into cool water to help with his fever. "Thank you. I only know how to heal people. I was never suited for much else." The words were soft as she laid the cloth on his forehead and brushed his hair off his forehead. "I'm going to let you rest here for a little while. Then when you wake we can move you to the room I have for guests." Miriam said as she heard him start to slur his words. "Sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up."

The angel waited until her fell asleep before closing the curtains and leaving the room to let him rest. Miriam leaned against a wall in her kitchen and blushed deeply. 'What is wrong with me? I have never gotten so much happiness from helping a person. Who is that man?' She asked herself as she looked to her patient.

0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 AM

((Good morning. I don't know what I am doing up at 7:00a.m. Obviously, writing this duh, but afterwards heading back to bed. Anyway, onward)).

Gaven wasn't sure if he has seen it correctly or if it was just the effects of the drugs continuing to take effect. Was the angel blushing? He too, could feel his own cheeks begin to heat up, and he actually tilted his head away to try to block his own soon to be blushing face. He found himself nodding as he heard the angel say that she would be moving him once he felt better. At least she wasn't going to keep him prisoner, and then bring the "authorities" either angelic or mortal in to deal with him. That was the last thing that needed to happen.

He felt the cool compress added to his forehead and he tilted his head forward when he felt her hands on his brow. He was beginning to crave the other's loving touch. As he lost the final bit of his consciousness he knew that when he awakened again and he was coherent that he was going to talk, not confront, the other about being an angel. She probably had a lot of questions as well, seeing as he was pretty sure that she had had her hunches that he, too, was a demon.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-17-2012, 07:15 PM

She closed her eyes while leaning against the wall and tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. 'That blush must be from the fever...right?' Miriam said to herself as she opened her eyes and sighed. Her eyes went back to her sleeping patient but looked away when she remembered he was nude. The angel walked back into the room and picked up his tattered clothes from the floor. When she felt weight in one of his pockets, Miriam slipped her hand in and grew confused as to why he had a stone in his pocket. Though her light purple eyes grew wide when she saw the Excal stone. Her gaze went back to the man on her table, he wasn't an angel so why did he have the stone?

Miriam grew confused and put the stone in an empty drawer. Trying to distract herself from her discovery, she laid a towel over the man's nethers and left the room with his dirty and torn clothes. Her mind kept wondering back to the man and his interactions with her. Tilting his head into her touch, the blush, the way he complimented her knowledge...The angel shook her head and ran to the laundry room to wash his clothes before she worked on sewing them back together.

0ri0n83

Old 09-19-2012, 11:53 PM

((Oops, did I leave that there o.O Also doing a time skip to the following morning. Things seem pretty wrapped up for now)).

Gaven opened his eyes as he looked straight at an oaken ceiling. How had he gotten here?! He sat up, winced as he glanced down at his healing body. Someone had expertly wrapped him up, and had even gone to the trouble of laying a towel over his unmentionables. He yawned and then began to take in his surrounds as he wondered how he had gotten here. As he looked around his memories came flooding back to him. The fighting, falling to the ground, and finally the angel, he didn't get her name, nursing him back to health. Speaking of which where was she? He swung his legs, his feet hit the cold floor as he wrapped the towel around his waist, and then began exploring the house. Hopefully, the other wasn't up yet and he could explore in peace. Maybe he could learn a little bit more about the angel that was taking care of him, and access if she was a threat or not.