Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 PM

"hey be nice or im telling mom."
looks at kumo" sorry about my sister she the evil one"
then she looks at sister"you know this place is really nice."

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via MSN to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via Yahoo to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos

Old 10-25-2007, 07:02 PM

(Dekai) Dekai eyes the newcomer, the little sister of Tsunami, then looks at Tsunami and says, "I also told you that we should just leave him here, and look for a village or something."

Dekai walks a bit away from the group, looking in all directions. She then spots smoke far off in the distance, off in the west towards the horizon inwhich she had been heading before she met up with this group.

"This way!" Dekai shouts back. "There is smoke raising in on the horizon, it may be a village!"

Dekai then started to walk in the direction of the smoke, backpack over her shoulder, hoping that it was a village so that she coould get out of this school uniform.

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 12:56 PM

(tsunami) I guess that you're right... I should of listened. starts to walk.
Come on sis!

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 03:50 PM

(Bara)she look at dekai and ask her sister "who is that?""and why is she telling us what to do,and how long has she been her""jkjk, you mustbe really sweet too help us out"then bara looked at her sister"oh just to tell you mom called she was wondering where we are, i told her we were shoping, she wants us home for dinner or we're grounded"

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 03:53 PM

RIIIIIIIIIIIght! Sis, Like she'd believe that! And how did your phone go thru? Mine didn't!

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 03:55 PM

"Why would she believe that?idk how my phone got through. oh dinner is in an hour"

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via MSN to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos Send a message via Yahoo to Deka_theLittle_Ravnos

Old 10-29-2007, 04:32 PM

(Dekai) Hearing the conversation between the 'sisters', Dekai shouted back, "Little girl, I've been here the whole time, and I'm not from here just like ya'll aren't. I'm from Tokyo."

Dekai continued to walk to the western horizon, looking back only to see if they were following, eyeing their school uniforms.

Noting the difference between their uniforms and her's, Dekai asked, "So what school are ya'll from in Tokyo?"

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2007, 09:29 PM

Sekahina boarding school, you get the choice of living in a dorm or living at home though. I live in a dorm and bara lives at our house. how about you?

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2007, 11:10 PM

(Dekai) "I go to Ichikawa Gakuen, in Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan," said Dekai, looking back at the sisters. "They have a small school in Tokyo for students in advance classes. I live in apartment in Chiba, while my family lives in the Wakayama Prefecture."

Dekai looked at the horizon and spoted some more smoke. "So what did you two do in ways of activities at your school?"

((Ichikawa Gakuen (Ichikawa Junior and Senior High School) is a large (2500 students) private boys and girls school in Moto-kita-kata (本北方), Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan....there is not a small school in Tokyo.....and just made it so because I had said that Dekai was Tokyo before she came to this world.))

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 01:17 PM

(tsunami)Kumo and I are on the kando and archery team because at our scghool,they are seasonal sports. I help out the drama, track, and transformatio(modeling) club. And after school i'm a part time model at Ai modelimg agency. My dad died when we were 2 years old so I took a class in theropy. It really helps the students with problems at home. And besides all of that, i'm an honor studet. what about you?

(Kumo) Well, like Tsunami just said, We're both on the archery team. I also help some of the teachers and staff set up things when need. I'm better with kendo, but tsunami is way better when it comes to archery. I mainly work as and aid all over the school as a part time job. And like tsunami said, I'm a honnor student. My parents are fine but they live abroad, so they're gone almost all the time. I have a twin sister named kura, and a younger brother.(who we will most likely never meet...)I'm not sure what bara is into. I hardly even know her. But, I have known tsunami for a long time.

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2007, 04:16 PM

(Dekai) "Well, I'm in karate-do and, like you two, archery at my school. I'm a pretty good student, but my love is in nature. I work as a mountian climbing instructor. I also work as a lifeguard at a public pool. I learned the art of knife throwing from my father who is Native American indian. You see, I half Native American, half Japanese."

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2007, 12:21 AM

"gues i guess im nothing to my sister, all she does is pay attention to her freak friends"bara says to herself. then yelling she says"umm how the heck do we get out of here, i want to go home"

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-03-2007, 01:03 AM

((Dekai)) Dekai stopped in her tracks. "Look! I'm trying to lead us to a possible village." Pointing to the west, Dekai said, "Look smoke. Now please can we continue."

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 01:48 AM

yes im just worried that we wont get home. i've never was this far away from home before. i miss my daddy. yes im a daddys girl.just screaming out in the middle of the group of people.

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 05:54 AM

(tsunami)Bara! Shut up your screaming is only making things worse! And you know that dad is on the other side of the planet- in america! Well, we need to try and work together. thats the only way to get s out of this!

(kumo) Why am I listening to this!

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 06:46 AM

(Dekai) Dekai looked at the guy, Kumo. "Kumo, is it?" she asked. Not waiting for an answer, Dekai continued, "I don't know why I'm listening either, but we need to work together. So everyone, come on let's continue to the west, towards the smoke."

Dekai turned back towards the west and started to walk on, continueing towards the smoke on the horizon and the possible village or town.

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2007, 01:47 AM

"im sorry everyone sometimes i just panic" she was looking at everyone crying :cry:

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2007, 03:00 AM

I agree with dekai. we need to go to the smoke

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 03:11 AM

bara "ill just follow you guys"

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2007, 09:51 PM

good! now stop talking!

(kumo) I really hate my life right now

Deka_theLittle_Ravnos
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2007, 05:49 AM

(Dekai) Dekai just shook her head continueing towards the possible village.

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-27-2007, 07:13 AM

(kumo and tsunami) Follow her without question

Ericanee-chan
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-01-2007, 12:41 AM

Bara"okay ill follow her with out any questions to her, hut i just hsve one question for you sis. Are you and Kumo going out?"

Ai-Chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-11-2007, 03:36 AM

(together)"no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!"

BABYFACE_16

Old 12-22-2007, 12:16 AM

HEY EVERYBODY IT BARA I JUST HAD TO MAKE A KNEW THING BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LET ME IN MY OTHER ONE