blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-21-2012, 12:04 AM

Deep within the forest there is a hidden castle which is surrounded by lush gardens. To find this hidden place of beauty, peace and solitude one has to take the path less travelled. No one really remembers who originally built the magnificent castle or created the wondrous gardens that surround it. For a long time it had been abandoned, presumably because the family passed away or some like to speculate that they just disappeared. Recently rumors have been going around about someone living in the castle once again and its many gardens once again blooming. Most people just shrugged it off as a rumor until invitations to a ball started to appear around the island.

The invitation:
Quote:
Dear Sir or Madame,

You are hereby cordially invited to the Blue Rose Masquerade Ball on the night of the Rose Moon.
Come join me for a festival to celebrate the season of rebirth and renewal.
Please come in appropriate attire and of course goodwill. Entertainment, food, drinks and magic await you.

Sincerely,
Lady Maiara “Mai” Kingsley

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-21-2012 at 12:57 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 12:21 AM

Rules

1. Follow Menewsha's rules please.
2. Fighting is ok, but no killing other people's characters without their permission
3. No controlling other people's characters without their permission.
4. Have fun!

This is a casual rp that anyone can join so there is no need for profiles. If you would like you may post a picture of your character in your first post along with what their mask looks like.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-22-2012 at 09:27 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 12:57 AM

Lady Mai walked around doing final check to make sure everything is perfect for when the guest start to arrive. The ball room was decorated with early roses for the numerous rose gardens around the castle. The band sat to the left side of the room warming up and the servers finished placing food on the buffet tables. A small smile spread across her lips as she wandered towards the doors. It was just about time for the first of her guests to arrive. She straightened her dress a bit before putting her mask on. Quietly she stepped outside and waited for her guests to arrive.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 09:59 PM

Lady Mai stood atop the stairs that lead to the large mahogany doors of the castle. She sighed slightly looking out across the front gardens, there still wasn’t anyone in sight. Maybe I should have included a better map? She shifted nervously wondering when or if any of the guests she had invited would come. While standing there, she didn’t hear, Jake, one of her friends and stable master approach her. The young man placed his hand gently on her shoulder. “Don’t worry Miss Kingsley. I’m sure your guests will arrive soon.” She simply nodded before scolding him like usual about calling her miss Kingsley instead of just Mai like he had when they were younger. Once he had her laughing he smiled. “That’s much better.” He said as he put on his mask which he had been holding in his hand. Mai had insisted that he attend the ball as one of her guests and leave the tending of the people’s horses and carriages to the other stable hands.