Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-05-2016, 03:09 AM

Again, last year I wasn't good at keeping my memory jar up to date.
I think I need to keep it simpler so that it's as easy as possible and will seem less like a chore

feel like commenting? i like comments. besides, sharing means caring.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-05-2016, 03:10 AM

Let's begin!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-29-2016, 03:06 AM

january first

last year's resolution

i remember last year's resolution because it was the only one i have even been able to achieve. someone i work with told me that i apologize too much and showed me a dove commercial. it spoke volumes to me and my resolution was that i was not going to say sorry for things i didn't need to, to be more mindful and it really worked. i do feel much better for it and now i advocate for other females i hear saying 'sorry' all the time.
check out the commercial. i hope it speaks to others too

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-29-2016, 03:08 AM

january second

resolutions

this year i didn't really make one. i guess i just mostly wanted to keep trying hard in grad school so that i can continue with my long term plan. so i guess it's to work hard this year

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-29-2016, 03:11 AM

january third

ice sculptures

i'm not sure what to put here since i don't know how to make ice sculptures and i can't recall ever seeing one. i've seen them in movies and it's always at fancy parties. perhaps that's why i've never seen one... i've never been to a fancy party. maybe i'll have a party of my own and get a rad themed ice sculpture like an ace frehley guitar that shoots flames out the top or something

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-29-2016, 03:16 AM

jaunary fourth

in my kitchen

i live in a condo with a roommate and the kitchen is very small. the table isn't even in there, it's in the living room :P anyways, i have the essentials like a coffee pot, a tea kettle, and red color appliances (toaster, blender, microwave) oh and a rice cooker which i love. i have elvis magnets on my fridge and a box of reese's puffs on top. there's always a dish strainer out because i almost always wash my dishes before going to bed and because i hate using the dishwasher, which seems to always have a weird funky smell to it. my roommate always uses it and i think it irritates her to have the strainer out but i'd rather wash them once by myself than rinse them, put them in the dishwasher, and then have to wash them again because still food on them. i see this logic but i guess she doesn't care if she eats on dirty dishes *shrugs*

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-29-2016, 03:20 AM

january fifth

my yard

as i stated before, i live in a condo sort of apartment and my back yard is really just a slab of cement with a small fence along the sides to keep some form of privacy from the neighbors. my dad's yard is actually much nicer though. it's got a large field out back that my sister and i go barreling through on a goKart when i go visit in the summer. it's got a deck and lounging furniture for mid afternoon naps in the sun. OH i did get a hammock for my birthday this past year and that is up in the yard in the summer!