Angelic.mii
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2007, 06:28 PM

It think my favorit movie is uhm...I exually dont got an favorite movie but i like a lot movies ^^ and i have a lot movies to. Sometimes i just look a few movies on a day if im sick or something.

My favorite tv show is uhm.. Well i dont got an favorite tvshow either. But if i come home i always watch The A-team and Law and Order. O and i watch Prison break but not every week one episode but i have them on dvd so i dont have to wait if i dont want to ^^. But now i have to wait again because the season is over.

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-16-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel
Favorite Movies:
City of Angels
Kill Bill vol 1 & 2
All the movies from the "Bourne" series. A new one is coming out this summer. I can't wait. :)

Favorite TV Shows:
Scrubs
Heroes
House MD
Deal or No Deal
America's Next Top Model
American Idol

Oh man, I forgot about Bourne. Add that to my list as well, I'm super excited for the movie. It comes out the day before my birthday :D

L o g a n
hay

Old 05-16-2007, 07:23 PM

Favorite Movies are Pirates of the Caribbean one and two, Shrek one and two, etc... .__.

Favorite TV shows are, Flavor of Love, House, Flavor of love 2, Flavor of love charm school, Celebrity fit club, Surreal Life, Deal of no Deal, and etc...there's so many x.x

bana
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2007, 02:24 AM

My favourite tv shows are Heroes and Grey's Anatomy.. . I like a lot of other shows but those are the ones that I just have to watch every week and can't miss an episode of. x3

I don't really have a favourite movie but there are a bunch that I really like watching.. those are The Green Mile, 300, Stander, and the first two x-men & spider-man movies though I have my problems with them too.. and the punisher :E

Kanamo
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 03:01 AM

My favourite movies are The Illusionist and Ping-Pong.

The Illusionist: A really awesome movie that ties in character development and plot flawlessly. >w< Basically, this movie is about how an illusionist uses his awesometastic abilities to think and create to make his living. Ever since his childhood, he was in love with a noble girl. As all stories go, they split up-thought to never see each other again. But when they find each other, the illusionist has to pull off some tricks to make her his again.

The plot is kinda cliche-but the movie does such an awesome job at it that it's permissable. >w<

Ping-Pong: Japanese drama movie about guys and their love for ping pong. It's hilarious and for those BL lovers, heavily laced with homosexual intentions. >.>;; I've never said, "OMG YAOI HERE" so many times for a movie than for this. And I'm not even a BL fan. XDD

</2 cents>

danseuse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2007, 12:19 AM

My favourite TV shows are: Grey's Anatomy, CSI (Las Vegas), Project Runway, and So You Think You Can Dance!

Cardania
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 02:16 AM

My favorite TV show is Sex and the City. I have the entire series on DVD thanks to my fiance giving it as a gift. I LOVE that show! I am so much like Carrie it's not even funny.

And my favorite movie is Labyrinth (for those who are old enough to remember it). Gotta love the classics!

javey
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-23-2007, 08:47 PM

Heroes is definitely my favorite TV show right now. I'm still in shock over the season finale.

Same for Law and Order: SVU.

Other than that, I don't watch a lot of TV. I used to be fairly addicted to it, and after distancing myself from the need to rot my brain, I only now get a few hours a week. So far, I don't miss it at all.

As for movies, I just recently saw Pan's Labyrinth and liked it a lot. Not as much as Jim Henson's Labyrinth, though. XD

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 05-24-2007, 10:39 AM

My favorite TV shows are CSI, Scrubs, Heroes, Jeopardy, and Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?, Fraggle Rock (I have the DVDs, even though it doesn't air), and Sesame Street. Though, I love tons of anime, I don't really watch them on the channels they come on (yay DVDs :whee: )

My favorite movies are Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, The Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland, and a few movies from various animes.

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2007, 01:03 AM

I am OBSESSED with King of Queens!
It's a pity that they cancelled that show! T___T

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 05-25-2007, 01:11 PM

I don't watch too much TV and movies mostly put me to sleep. For TV show I'd have to say Foster's home for imaginary friends. Movie, probably Butterfly effect.

zeb_your_ruler
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-26-2007, 01:28 AM

fav show- supernatural
favorite movie- I dunno

DeviChiyoko
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2007, 02:55 AM

Fav Show: CSI, NCIS, Law and Order, Cold Case. Family Guy.
Fav Movie: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, FMA the Movie.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-26-2007, 06:51 PM

I love House, Bones, Futurame (sp?), and the Simpsons. My favorite movies are Shrek, Beauty and the Beast, and Birdhouse.

Sora-Neko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Sora-Neko

Old 05-27-2007, 10:08 PM

my fave movie is Pan's Labrinth (I still can't spell it >o<) and Whisper of the Heart (Strangely enough they're both foreign ROFL)

As for t.v. shows that changes way too much, at the moment Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Samurai Champloo.

Noirdevil
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-28-2007, 01:36 AM

If its cartoon its great Xp

trinxie
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 12:28 PM

fav movies:

V for Vendetta
Pirates of the Carribean 1-3
2 fast 2 furious 1-3 (only cuz of the sxc cars bbe <3)
Kill bill 1&2
A walk to remember
The notebook [I swear, Nicholas Sparks is the only romance novelist I appreciate]

:: movies with lots of fast action are nice :] Actually, I think ima go have a movie fest with myself tonight. I have all of my fav dvds cept for Pirates 3.

I like other movies as well, such as The Prestige, some Hayao Miyazaki movies, and others I failed to mention

TV show: I dun really watch tv, so I guess Grey's Anatomy

before: samurai x, ranma 1/2, rave, chobits, sakura card captor, curious play, and this other anime i forgot the title of D:

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 05-28-2007, 03:51 PM

I totally love the tv show "Scrubs".
We got the 1st season on dvd and watched all the espisodes while we were on vacation this last week.
Definitely going to order some of the other seasons.

kiarakiara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 PM

NARUTO ALL THE WAY MAN!

The Harlequin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Movies: Edward Scissorhands and Rocky Horror Picture Show.

ZombieKillerEx
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to ZombieKillerEx Send a message via MSN to ZombieKillerEx

Old 05-29-2007, 03:27 AM

I can't pick just one movie so I'll just list em:
Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, Austin Powers, Ghostbusters 1&2, Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Evil Dead, Transporter, and Sleepy Hollow.

Tv shows:
Heroes is the best show ever. (Hiro is my Hero)
I also like Law and Order SVU, Scrubs, The Office, Macgyver, Batman (1966), and PeeWee's Playhouse.

toxic billy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to toxic billy Send a message via Yahoo to toxic billy

Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM

Movies
All three of the Pirates of the Caribbean ((even though I never seen the third one yet))
Broken Bridges
Finding Nemo
Aladdin

TV shows
Degrassi
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Rosanne
One on One

bliss
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 PM

My favorite TV shows have been Veronica Mars, Dead Like Me, and MacGyver.

As far as movies go, it's hard for me to pick favorites, because there are so many that I love. I'm a sucker for chick flicks, but that doesn't mean that I like all of them, 'cause there have been plenty that sucked.

I also tend to like movies that have several different stories that intertwine with each other, like Love Actually, Crash, or Intermission.

Some other movies that I love include A Lot Like Love, Moulin Rouge, V For Vendetta, On The Edge, and all of the Star Wars movies. Though the original trilogy far surpasses the prequels. I'm sure there are other movies that I could name, but as I said, I have too many favorites -- so many that I tend to forget to name really important ones. x__x;;

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 05-31-2007, 07:23 PM

TV shows atm;
Heroes
Bones (sad that the 2nd series has finished ;_;)

Films;
Die Hard 1-3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
The Fifth Element
Beetlejuice
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Finding Nemo

And many more films XD

cantbeatme
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss

My favorite TV shows have been Veronica Mars, Dead Like Me, and MacGyver.

As far as movies go, it's hard for me to pick favorites, because there are so many that I love. I'm a sucker for chick flicks, but that doesn't mean that I like all of them, 'cause there have been plenty that sucked.

I also tend to like movies that have several different stories that intertwine with each other, like Love Actually, Crash, or Intermission.

Some other movies that I love include A Lot Like Love, Moulin Rouge, V For Vendetta, On The Edge, and all of the Star Wars movies. Though the original trilogy far surpasses the prequels. I'm sure there are other movies that I could name, but as I said, I have too many favorites -- so many that I tend to forget to name really important ones. x__x;;
lol same with me but i also like pirates of the carribean at worlds end