Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM

Please do not post in this thread. I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible. If you would like to comment on the story, give me ideas for the story line, or just want to talk about how much you love Legend of Mana as well, then you're welcome to make comments on my profile.

Summary of Story:

Summary to add here.

Last edited by Libra; 03-23-2014 at 06:05 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 03-22-2014, 01:15 AM

Preface:

Jenna had just texted Starr asking if she was going to Prom this year. At least, that's what Starr imagined the message said. Starr and her boyfriend just broke up, and she had skipped Prom the year before since she didn't have a date.

Everyone in the classroom was still taking the Biology test, so she couldn't exactly pull out her phone to read the message, let alone answer it. Instead she stared out the window at the sparse clouds blowing across the afternoon sky.

Elijah hadn't been a horrible boyfriend, but he hadn't been a perfect gentleman either. He was nice, always paid for their dates, but he always had the habit of staring at other girls. Rather than confronting him, she instead approached the subject of going their separate ways.

Starr dropped her pencil on the ground. As she picked it up, she noticed all of her classmates had become perfectly still. She slowly looked behind her at everyone else, and one person looked as though someone hit the pause button on a TV while they were about to sneeze. She cleared her throat, and no one moved. She even started talking whispering to her classmate that sat next to her. No one moved a muscle.

She got up and waved her hand in front of the teachers face, who seemed to be looking into her lap. Apparently she had her phone out, and was texting the earth science teacher about going to a movie tonight. She soon took her test and put it on the teachers desk, and left the classroom.