kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 02:25 AM

i love that movie. i haven't seen it a long time though. they are going to set a trap for zeather, right. i wonder wow many dragons you are going to have. i already know you wont tell me.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 03:07 AM

A/N: Hehe just you wait and see. Here's the next part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the country of Drexal, where Slycer was buried, the unicorn appeared. The scenery saddened her heart as a few silvery tears fell from her face. When they landed on the ground, flowers and green grass sprouted.
As she approached Slycer’s body, she said, “Slycer, you believed it was your fault that I died. You’re mistaken though. What happened twenty-eight years ago happened because it was meant to happen. You saved my life and soul. For that, I shall restore you.”
She bent down and touched her horn to where his head was. The wind picked up as Slycer’s body glowed. The leaves and dirt scattered. As Slycer opened his eyes, he saw the princess.
“Princess? How were you able to change? I thought your soul separated.” he said as he lifted his head.
“You’re right, Slycer. My soul was separated. I am the unicorn, Princess Pristine. The human Pristine and I are not yet one.”
“How’d you survive all these years?”
“Drackor’s kept me safe.”
“Um, one more question, I thought I was dead.”
“Technically, you’re body was dead, but your soul wasn’t. When Pristine cleansed your soul, she also placed a protection spell of her own so just in case Zeather tried to go after you again. You would go through a physical death though. I merely finished the spell. Now as much as I would love to catch up with you, we must go. The others are in danger.”
“Is the other Pristine in danger?” Slycer instantly got up.
“No. The spirits of this world are protecting her and leading her to the Cave of Corlana. We must meet her there.”
“But the cave is a myth. It doesn’t even exist.”
“Yes, it does. Only Drackor, Inion, my family and myself only know about it. Inside the cave lays the sword that will smite evil and stop Zeather.”
“The Sword of Corlana? But that can only be wield by someone of the light. You and Pristine may have descended from the goddess of Light, but your souls would have to be of the light.”
“We are. Don’t you remember the Prophecy of Light and Dark? In ancient times, long before the world we knew before the Invasion, there was a great war between good and evil. Corlana bore a child to stop the evil forces. The child succeeded, but it cost her life. Corlana then prophesized the return of her daughter when once again the galaxy was filled with evil. Zeather is the same evil that attacked our galaxy all those centuries ago. The time has come to defeat him once and for all. Come, for time’s a wasting.”
“Yes, princess.”
The princess nodded before opening a portal. Slycer was a little surprise, but followed as the unicorn went through the portal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Pristine continued to follow the spirits’ voices until she came to a glen where the same pond was from her dream. She gasped when she saw the small spirits become human.
“Don’t be afraid Pristine. We are your friends.” replied a lady with pale green hair. Pristine recognized her as the Earth spirit.
“You are the spirits.”
“We are. We are here to take you to the Cave of Corlana.” replied another spirit.
This one was male wearing gray. He was the Wind spirit.
“I remember. My parents often told me about it. I wanted to find it, but they told me it wasn’t time yet.”
“Now it’s time. Brace yourself.” replied the Earth spirit.
Suddenly, they all vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During this time, everyone was looking for Pristine. While they were doing this, a thick fog rolled in. Somehow, those who sticked together got separated.
“Lance! Pristine! Anybody!” shouted Kyra.
She did not know what to do or where to go and was very afraid. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind. Before Kyra shouted for help, the person placed its hand over her mouth. The person ran off with her.
Mallian was also separated from Drock and Pixie.
“This fog is unnatural.” she thought.
That’s when a large net fell on her and pinned her down because there were iron balls at the ends of it.
“Oh no! I’ve got to get out of here.” Mallian thought.
Soon, goblins appeared and started to grab at Mallian.
“Hey! Let me go! Help!”
That second a bright light appeared, and the goblins and the net vanished. Mallian looked up and saw Drackor.
“Drackor!”
“Shh! We are not safe here.”
Drackor helped Mallian up.
“What’s happening Drackor?”
“Zeather is going to set a trap for Pristine by capturing you-all. We must find Drock and Pixie.”
“What about the others?”
“They’ll get captured. I am sorry Mallian. If I save them all, Zeather will suspect something. You see, every living creature that is good is preparing for battle. The only ones who don’t know about this is Zeather’s forces, your group, and Pristine. Zeather won’t know about this because he’s too consumed with finding Pristine that his guard has dropped. Enough words now. We must act. Let’s go.”
Mallian nodded. Raising his staff, Drackor made the two of them vanished.
After awhile, Ophealia was searching for the others. Her bow was drawn as she moved through the forest. She tried to stay strong, but something about the fog made her feel uneasy.
“Hello! Grayson! Sir Reginald! Pristine!” she shouted.
She heard a sound and raised her bow.
“Put down your arrow! You’re surrounded!” replied someone.
Ophealia noticed that there were at least twenty arrows pointing at her. Lowering her bow, she surrendered.
Drock was hiding from a group of goblins and orcs by hiding in a tree. He immediately thought that Zeather was getting serious and trying to capture them all. Drock waited patiently when they finally left. As soon as they left though, Drock heard someone else coming. To his relief, it was Mallian and Drackor.
“You can come down now Drock. I got rid of them.” replied Drackor.
Drock quietly climbed down the tree.
“Thank goodness. I was getting worried.” sighed Drock.
“We’ve got nothing to loose. I’ll explain everything in due time.”
Suddenly they vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While all this was going on, Lola and Xack were flying as fast as they could to the Mountains of Eternity.
“Where exactly are we meeting the others?” asked Lola.
“Drackor said that they be waiting for us in the valley between the mountains and the forest. We then wait for Pristine. I have no idea how she’ll get there, but Drackor assured me she’ll arrive.”
“Well! I can’t wait! I know some who are itching for a fight!”
Lola did several loops in her excitement.
“Slow down cous. You sky dragons were always fast.”
“Just like an ice dragon, always complaining.”
Xack sighed.
“I sure hope Zeather doesn’t know what we’re up to.” said Lola.
“I’ll agree with you on that. If he doesn’t know, then he’s in for a surprise.”
“I just hope the others are ready. This is going to be big.”
“Indeed it is. We’re almost there. Let’s wing it!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the same time, Zeather’s men could not find Pixie. Catching an elf was very hard to do because it heard anything miles away and it was very fast and clever. Pixie was no exception. She was also able to camouflage herself in trees and bushes because of her outfit. She was hiding in some bushes looking at some of Zeather’s soldiers. They heard something and rushed off. Pixie wondered where they ran off to when she heard something from behind her. She quickly turned around to see Drackor, Mallian, and Drock.
“How’d you sneak up on me like that?” Pixie asked with relief in her eyes.
“Because Drackor transported us here.” grinned Mallian.
“Now that I’ve found you three, I shall transport each of you to your homes. I then want you to lead your groups to designated areas where I’ve placed transportation portals. They will transport you to where I’ve gathered the others. Mallian, your designated portal is outside the Council Building. Drock, yours is near the waterfall near the valley outside of the Silver Mountains. Pixie yours is near the Tree of Spirits. The battle will take place before sundown.” explained Drackor.
“Drackor, will you at least tell us if Pristine is safe?” asked Pixie.
“Yes, she is. Now let us be off!”
They all vanished again.
Eventually, Lance, Sir Reginald, and Grayson found each other.
“Grayson? Where’s the princess? She was with you right?” asked Lance.
“We got separated. I can’t find her anywhere.”
It was evident that Grayson was both nervous and anxious, and was about to panic.
“I don’t know how, but Miss Kyra got separated from me.” added Sir Reginald.
“This is bad. We have to find them.” said Lance.
“Well, look who it is.” said a voice.
The men turned with their swords and saw Zeather!
“Where’s Pristine?!” demanded Lance.
“Ah, such a temper.”
“Answer me!”
“If I knew where Pristine was, I’d go after her. But since I don’t, I have to get you. Now gentlemen, either you surrender or else . . .”
Zeather snapped his fingers and instantly the fog vanished. Right next to him were several henchmen with Ophealia and Kyra! The two constantly tried to get away but both were bounded.
“Princess!” shouted Grayson.
He was about to charge at Zeather, but Sir Reginald restrained him.
“Stay back, son!” ordered Sir Reginald.
“Now where I? Oh, yes! Surrender or else these lovely ladies will be history.” Zeather said.
“No! Don’t do it!” cried Kyra.
“Oh, and Lance, I’ve already captured your men. So you can forget about any last minute miracles.”
Lance knew they had no choice. Pristine, Mallian, Drock, Pixie, Lola, and Xack were still out there so maybe they still had a chance. Lance moaned and threw down his sword. Sir Reginald and Grayson did the same.
“Guards!” shouted Zeather.
Some of his men seized the three.
“Now, my trap is set! All I have to do is draw out Pristine.”
“No!” protested Lance.
“Oh yes! And if any of your other pals show up, my entire army shall dispose of them.” “You have no heart Zeather!” commented Grayson.
“Ha ha! Indeed I don’t. Soon I’ll be rid of any threat to me!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There's the reason for the Chapter title hehe. I will admit, I was torn between leaving Slycer dead or bringing him back when I first wrote this. In the end I decided to bring him back. I simply loved him too much hehe. If you seen the Last Unicorn (or read the book) the unicorn there did the same thing with Prince Lir.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 03:22 AM

i have not seen or read it. i am glad you brought him back i was so happy when i read that part.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 03:55 AM

A/N: Oh well she basically brought him back to life. I like this next part. I think you'll be surprised by the last scene here hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the spirits took Pristine to the middle of the forest. In the center was a huge waterfall. Pristine felt power radiating from it. The water was so clear, Pristine saw the bottom of the lake, which was a hundred feet deep.
The Earth spirit shouted, “Oh Guardian of the Cave of Corlana! Please reveal yourself to us!”
The waterfall formed into a female figure. Glowing blue eyes opened up.
“Who has summoned me?” she asked.
The spirits urged Pristine forward.
“It is I, Pristine.” she said out loud.
The guardian’s eyes soften as she smiled.
“I’ve been waiting for you, Child of Light. You’ve come for the Sword of Corlana, haven’t you?”
“Yes, I have. My parents have told me about it, but I think I’ve always known for I’ve used it before. I was just afraid to realize who I was.”
“I know that princess. The experiences you have had in this lifetime and your other two have been trials for this day. You are worthy of being called ‘The Child of Light’. You have done Corlana proud. You may enter now. To get over here though you must leave any items and weapons behind. This includes the Crystal of Life. Also, you can’t touch the water for it is sacred.”
Nodding, Pristine took off her weapons and bag with the crystal in it. Placing her hands on her chest, she closed her eyes and concentrated. Suddenly, wings of light sprouted from her back as light radiated from her. She flew over the water and landed right next to the guardian.
“I knew you’d be able to use the light inside of you, Pristine. Are you ready?”
“I’ve been ready for over a thousand years.”
Pristine grinned.
“Then enter.”
The rest of the water split up, revealing the entrance. Pristine took a deep breath and entered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the next several hours, everyone began to assemble. Mallian was back with her people as the water folk made their preparations for the coming battle. Mallian’s eldest brother, Seamus, was the one in charge of the Oceanica army.
“Mallian, I’d rather you and the women and children stay here.” said Seamus, who looked to be thirty.
“Seamus, you may be the general, but don’t forget who’s on the council.”
In Oceanica, the council held the most power besides the rulers. Mallian was the youngest council member.
“Mallian is right Seamus. Besides, this is the battle that will decide the fate of Serenai. There’s no way any of us will miss out on this.” added Mallian’s younger sister, Coral, who looked to be twenty.
“We won’t be in the battle Seamus.” replied Mallian.
Seamus sighed before giving in and said, “Oh, very well.”
“Thanks big brother!”
Coral hugged him.
“Okay, Mallian, lead us to the designation spot.” ordered Queen Emmeraya.
“Yes, your majesty.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drock and the dwarfs were already going through the caves that led to the valley. “Now Papa, can you tell me why we are going to the Unicorn Kingdom?” asked a dwarf boy named Onyx.
“Because my son, Drackor told us that’s where the final battle will take place.” replied a dwarf named Broc.
“Father, I sure hope we win.” replied Drock.
“Oh, we will. I just know it.” replied Broc.
Broc happened to be Drock’s adopted father.
“I believe you.”
“Oh! I can’t wait to meet the princess again!” exclaimed Onyx.
“Now Onyx, you just be sure to stick with your mother and sister until the battle is over.” ordered Broc.
“Yes, Papa.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pixie’s group were all in the center of the Mystical Forest where the Tree of Spirits was. They were all gathering their materials and weapons together.
“All right now! I can see we are nearly assembled. Now remember, once the faeries return, we’ll be on our way.” announced Pixie, who was in charge of the elf division.
That’s when a large group of faeries appeared with the midnight swans, golden falcons, and other creatures of that area.
“Wow, I can’t believe you found them, Marygold.” Pixie gasped at the leader of the faerie division.
“Ha ha, actually it isn’t too hard to find them. Especially when Drackor told them to find us.” Marygold laughed.
“I guess everyone is eager to see the princess again.” commented the leader of centaurs, Windsor, a silver centaur.
“Oh yes, indeed. Is your division ready Windsor?” asked Pixie.
“Yes, they are.”
“Bronzewing! Are the gryphons ready?”
Bronzewing was leader of the gryphon division and was a bronze and brown gryphon. “Yes, Lady Pixie.”
“Stormrider?” Pixie asked a silver male winged-lion.
The leader of the lion division grinned and replied, “We are always ready!”
Pixie laughed.
“All right! Let’s go!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was early afternoon as Pristine made her way through the cave. Water dripped from the silver walls of the cave. The sound was magical to Pristine’s ears. It seemed to take forever until she finally made it to the end. There was a wall in front of her with ancient writing on it. Pristine read it as,
~Only Corlana’s daughter may enter.~
She saw indentions on the wall that resembled a hand print. Stepping forward she placed her hand on it. Suddenly, the wall moved to reveal a large room. The oval-shaped room contained a marble statue in the center holding a tray. On the sterling silver tray was the Sword of Corlana. It was make of crystal and sparkled in the cave. The hilt was made out of silver and gold. It was magnificent. It was as light as the light within herself. Also, there was a white flame surrounding the statue. Slowly, Pristine walked toward it and passed through the sacred fire unscathed. As soon as Pristine touched the hilt of the sword, she felt a surge of power rushing through her. The entire room was engulf in the light. Soon it died done. Pristine appeared different as well. Physically, she looked the same, except she looked more wise and formidable. Inside though, she was different for power radiated from within. It took exquisite control to keep it under control. Still, she knew she was not yet powerful enough to defeat Zeather. At least she held enough power to face him. Taking the sword and placing it in her scabbard, she left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While everyone else was making preparations, Zeather and his forces took Lance and the others to his camp. Lance, Kyra, Sir Reginald, Ophealia, and Grayson were placed in a cage as well as the other outlaws, who were placed in cages too. Lance was furious. Everyone tried to calm him down, but it was all in vain.
“The others are still out their bro.” reminded Grayson.
“Yes, I know! But have you noticed that Zeather’s entire army is here or at least from the looks of it? If Pristine should try to save us, then she’ll get caught!”
Ophealia finally snapped from Lance’s anxiety. She stepped towards him and suddenly slapped him across the face. Everyone stared in shock, especially Lance.
“Now you listen Lance! You’re acting like a whining boy. Pristine will be all right. You’ve got to have faith in her as well as the others.” she replied.
“Man Lance, I’m ashamed of you. You never use to complain or mope.” said a voice.
Everyone looked to the back of the cage and could not believe their eyes. It was Aaron and Adrianna!
“How’d you find us?” asked Kyra with a huge smile.
“We’ve been following you ever since we last met. When you-all were at that palace in the Mountains of Eternity, Inion found us and told us to keep an eye on you.” explained Aaron.
“Don’t worry about the others. They are safe. Inion gave us a skeleton key. They are extremely rare.” added Adrianna.
“I’ve heard of those. A skeleton key can unlock any door.” replied Ophealia.
“Where’s your gang?” asked Lance.
“Freeing your men. We managed to get a hold the keys.” grinned Aaron.
“I owe you big.”
“Can you let us out now, please?” asked Grayson.
“Our pleasure!” smiled Adrianna.
Taking the skeleton key, she unlocked their door, and set them free.
“Now to get our weapons.” mentioned Lance.
“Don’t worry about it. We have them right here.” replied Adrianna as Aaron pulled up a sack with their weapons in it.
“How’d you get them?” asked Grayson.
“It was easy.” boasted Aaron.
“Let’s get out of here.” suggested Ophealia.
“Follow us.” instructed Adrianna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe, bet you didn't expect to see Aaron and Adrianna huh? Hope you remember them hehe. And I just loved the part where Lance lost it and Ophealia let him have it hehe. This is Aaron's way of making up for accusing Lance hehe.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 04:16 AM

no i did not expect them. i want to know how they got there and got the weapons with out being caught. Ophealia smacking lance was awesome some one need to do it. he over reacts every time him and pristine get separated.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 04:35 AM

A/N: Yeah that's one area I might want to correct. It's not a huge prob though. And every char has his or her flaw. Lance's is his overproctectiveness of Pristine hehe. Here's the last part hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the other armies were now assembling around the hills surrounding Zeather’s camp. Every leader of the groups were summoned by Drackor. Inion was there as well. Inion brought other creatures that wanted to fight, which included the alobine.
“Don’t you think Zeather might be able to spot one of them alobine?” asked Drock.
“Don’t worry, they’ll be fine.” assured Inion.
“Now where were we? Oh yes! Grom’s forces will attack east from here between the Alobine and dwarf armies. Your majesty? Are your troops prepared?” Drackor asked.
“Yes sir! Uh, Drackor? Is my daughter safe?” asked King Charles.
“She’s fine, I assure you. Now Baron Boris and Lord Nelson, you and your allies will be positioned in between the forest creatures and the Water folk. And don’t worry about your wives, children, and servants. They’ll be with me and Inion.”
“Thank-you, sir. Kids! Get back over here!” ordered Lord Nelson.
The Jarain and Scallen young are looking and petting some of the mystical creatures.
“Coming father!” replied Freyia.
“Daddy! They got swans with silver wings!” shouted Tarma.
“Those are midnight swans. They are very rare. Very few people see them.” explained Pixie.
“Then why are they here?” asked Palla.
“They are here because the unicorn princess will appear and the swans want to protect her.” explained Mallian.
“Zeather doesn’t know about this does he?” asked Carson with concern.
“No, one of Zeather’s weaknesses is his arrogance. I am pretty sure he still believes he destroyed the princess during the Invasion. He didn’t know that she was reborn.” replied Drackor.
“I can’t wait!” shouted Josiah.
“Anyway, let’s get back to business.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Pristine made it out of the cave, the guardian said, “Perfect timing. Someone is waiting for you. Look.”
Pristine looked to see the unicorn and Slycer, who‘s in human form. Pristine smiled and cried with glee and actually leapt across the water before throwing herself into Slycer’s open arms.
“You’re all right! I knew you would be. You did it!” Pristine cried, saying the last part to her other half.
“No, Pristine. We did it. You and I are one remember. I can feel everything you feel. I know where you are and vice versa. And I am sorry about last time. I was so excited in seeing you again that I rushed. It was not time yet for us to become one.” explained the unicorn.
Pristine smiled before hugging her other half. It felt almost strange to be hugging herself. After pulling back, Pristine became serious and asked, “Is it time?”
“Yes, but first you must meet up with the other dragons. They are in valley before the Mountains of Eternity. You know where to go Slycer.” stated the princess.
It was not a question, but a statement.
“Yes, but what are you going to do, your highness?”
Slycer changed into a dragon.
“I will join you later. Zeather might be able to sense us both if we were to show up together.”
“She is right. We must go now if we are to make it in time.” suggested Pristine.
“As you wish. May I address you as the princess now?”
Pristine grinned.
“You may.”
She jumped on Slycer’s back and after waving farewell to her other half, they took off. Golden dragons were the most rare of dragons and were also one of the fastest.
“Won’t we be spotted? I mean, we aren’t flying over the others, right?” asked Pristine. “We won’t. Trust me.”
“Haven’t I always?”
Pristine laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“This can’t be right? How were we able to escape without the Evil One noticing?” questioned Lance.
“You have a point there.” agreed Aaron.
They were now in the valley area. After escaping, they met up with Lance and Aaron’s group of outlaws. They never found their horses though or any other.
“It’s quiet. Too quiet.” said Sir Reginald.
Suddenly, Zeather’s whole army appeared from all sides and began rushing towards them. “Great! They have us surrounded!” shouted Lance.
But before the army came upon them, they all heard a horn that stopped the charge. Then another horn blew, and another.
“Charge!” hollered someone.
They all turned to see Pixie on top of Stormrider as she led the inhabitants of the Mystical Forest. Soon all the other armies appeared and started to charge.
“Their timing couldn’t have been more perfect.” grinned Grayson.
“Look! It’s my father!” pointed Ophealia.
Sir Reginald picked up Kyra so she saw what’s happening.
“And the people from Drexal!” added Kyra when they saw the human armies.
“The water folk and dwarfs are here. Even the alobine and other animals!” said Lance.
“This is great! Now we stand a chance.” replied Grayson.
“We sure do.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slycer flew along the northern coast. He flew as fast as his wings carried him. The world passed by them in a blink of an eye. For what usually took several days to travel only took Slycer a couple hours. During this time, Xack, Lola, and the other dragons assembled in the valley before the forest. As time went on, some of them began to grow restless, which was not a good thing.
“Come on, Xack! Why are we standing around here!?” demanded a muscular man with scarlet red hair.
He was a red dragon name Furon.
“Sorry Furon, but Drackor told us to stay put until the princess arrives. Now settle down before I make you!” threatened Xack.
Red dragons and ice dragons rarely got along.
“Is that a threat?” asked Furon angrily.
“That’s enough you two!” ordered Lola.
“Look! Someone is coming!” pointed a little boy.
They all looked up to see Slycer and Pristine before they started to descend.
“Slycer? Slycer!!” exclaimed Lola.
“I thought you said he was killed?” Furon asked Xack.
“I did.” Xack said in disbelief.
Slycer finally landed as all the dragons surrounded him and Pristine. After Pristine dismounted Slycer, he changed into his human form.
“Pristine!!” shouted Lola as she ran and hugged her.
“Hi, Lola. I guess you remember who I am right?” grinned Pristine as Lola drew back. “You’re highness, I recognized you the moment I saw you rescue Melanie.”
“Slycer, I thought you were . . .dead.” Xack told him.
“I was, but the unicorn and Pristine’s power revived me.”
“So the two haven’t combined yet.” replied Furon.
“Afraid not, but don’t worry. Everything will be settle by the time the sun goes down.” assured Pristine.
“Then we don’t have much time. The sun is beginning to set.” commented Xack.
“Right! Let’s go show Zeather what happens when he messes with the world.” agreed Slycer.
The others hollered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the fighting continued, Drackor and Inion protected those who were not fighting.
Finally, Drackor said, “It is nearly time. We’ll join them now.”
“But, Drackor, they are still fighting.” replied Hannah.
“There will only be one fight when we get down there.”
“Which two will be fighting?” asked Mallian.
“You’ll see. Let us go now.”
Zeather was also watching the battle, but soon entered the fray. With one swipe of his gigantic sword he cut down anyone who got in his way. That’s when he saw Ophealia.
“Hmm, I have something special for you, my dear.” he thought.
Ophealia was unaware of the grave danger she was in as Zeather gathered negative energy around him, but Grayson was aware. He suddenly started running toward her, shouting her name above the noise. Ophealia turned to see Grayson before seeing Zeather. Grayson jumped in front of Ophealia right when Zeather launched a wave of negative energy at Ophealia. It hit Grayson instead. Grayson screamed as Ophealia watched in horror. Everyone else stopped fighting to see Grayson fall.
“NOOO!!” cried Ophealia as she dropped her weapons and dropped down next to Grayson.
“GRAYSON!!” screamed Lance when he saw his brother fall.
In seconds, he was kneeling on Grayson’s other side. All their other friends gathered around, including Mallian. Grayson opened his eyes to see Ophealia crying.
He lifted a weak hand to her cheek before whispering, “Are you okay, princess?” Ophealia touched his hand with her hand before crying, “Why?! Why did you do it, you dummy!”
“Because, I love you,” answered Grayson before turning to Lance, “Brother, I finally did something brave.”
“Yes, you did. Hang in there Grayson. You’ll be fine.”
Lance felt several tears ran down his cheek. Grayson nodded before slipping into unconsciousness.
“Grayson! No! Come back to me! Grayson!” begged Ophealia as she sobbed.
Sir Reginald held her. Kyra went over to Mallian and hugged her as the girl cried. Pixie came over and placed her ear on Grayson’s chest.
“He’s still alive, barely.” she said.
Lance looked at Zeather and shouted angrily, “Zeather! I challenge you!”
The others began to protest, but Drackor stopped them.
“Ah? Are we mad Lance? Very well, come and face me and I’ll show you my power.” Zeather taunted.
By this time, the crowd formed a large circle.
“Be careful Lance.” warned Sir Reginald.
“Aren’t I always?”
Drackor knew that Lance would not be able to defeat Zeather, but he had faith that he would put up a fight.
As the fight began Drackor thought, “Hurry, princess. You’re running out of time.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pristine felt something. And it was not a good feeling. In fact, something was terribly wrong. She, Slycer, and the other dragons flew at top speed toward the battle. “We’re almost there princess.” said Slycer.
“Hurry! The others are in danger.”
“Xack! You lead the main fighters and attack. We’ll be right behind you!” ordered Slycer.
“Go after Zeather! He’s the only foe fighting!” added Pristine.
“Right! Let’s go!” shouted Xack as he and others started to dive.
“Who’s he fighting?” asked Slycer.
“Lance. I can sense it.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lance was managing well, but Zeather proved to be a powerful swordsman.
“Come on Lance! Show him who’s boss!” encouraged Aaron.
Adrianna was checking out Grayson. There were many cuts on him, but only one was serious and it’s on his chest area. They did wrap it up to stop the bleeding.
“This injury is beyond my scope. Only a unicorn can heal him.” Adrianna said.
“He still has me though.” Ophealia replied as she cradled Grayson’s head in her lap. Lance was starting to tire out as he dodged another attack from the Evil One. Suddenly, Zeather vanished only to reappear behind Lance and slashed him in the back, which cut deep. Lance fell to the ground and was unconscious.
“No!” shouted the forces of good.
Zeather was about to stab Lance when suddenly several dragons appeared and breathed fire on him. Everyone looked to see other dragons dived. Some attacked Zeather while the rest landed. The ones who landed change into humans. Lola was one of them. She and Xack rushed over to Lance.
“He’s badly hurt! Get him out of here!” ordered Lola.
Furon and Xack did it. They carried him over to Ophealia and the others.
“About time you showed up!” snapped Ophealia.
“Where’s Pristine? Have you seen her?” asked Kyra.
“You’ll see.” smiled Xack.
Slycer and Pristine were above them.
“We best land now while the Evil One is distracted. Ready to make your entrance?” asked Slycer.
“Yes.”
Slycer dived down and as he neared the ground, Pristine jumped off and landed before Slycer landed next to Xack. The other dragons stopped attacking Zeather and landed all around the crowd making a circle. They changed into humans including Slycer.
“Slycer! I thought you were dead?” exclaimed Pixie.
“I’ll explain later.”
“Pristine!” shouted Kyra.
It did not take Zeather long to recover.
“Zeather! If you want to fight someone, fight me!” shouted Pristine.
“Ha! Have it your way. I’ll get rid of you the way I got rid of your hero!”
Pristine looked to see Lance. Even though she’s shocked, she still knew he’s alive.
“You have gone too far Zeather! Let’s finish this!”
Pristine unsheathed the Sword of Corlana. Every mystical creature gasped, except for the dragons, Drackor, and Inion. Even Zeather looks astonished. Suddenly he ran at Pristine, who quickly dodged him. The final duel began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well this is it hehe. I don't know if you remember this, but in Ch. 2 when Pristine promised Sir Reginald that no harm would come to Ophealia? Well, what I purposely didn't add was that there would be a cost. So now you got both Grayson and Lance fighting for their lives. And you had to have figured that Ophealia and Grayson would hook up eventually hehe.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 04:50 AM

i did know that they would get together because of the way they acted. i hope they both make it. i cant wait until the two princess come together. they are going to come together, right.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 04:58 AM

A/N: hehe well I always love to make my chars go through trials before giving them a good ending. Grew up on fairy tales after all hehe. Here's the first part of Ch. 12. hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XXII.
The Prophecy
Is Fulfilled

This was it. The time for the epic battle between the Child of Light and the Evil One to begin. Both Pristine and Zeather fought each other like they did centuries ago. No one figured out who was winning. Even the gods who were watching in the Heavens couldn’t tell who was winning. Corlana herself, who was the epitome of patience, was pacing back in forth in front of a big globe that shown the fight. She was all white and her eyes held no pupils.
“My sister, she will win.” said a man with long brown hair and green robes.
“Gyrian is right sister Corlana. You’re daughter is strong and will prevail.” added a woman with gray and light blue-gray hair.
“I know sister Zephelle. But a mother is entitled to worry right?” Corlana asked.
“We all are worried.” nodded a man with hair that was in different shades of blue.
“But she can’t do it alone brother Oconis. She needs the four Guardians.” Corlana replied.
“Have faith sister! That daughter of yours knows what she’s doing. And while we can’t do anything now, we can have faith in her.” encouraged a woman with gold and red hair.
“Thank you sister Roweena. I do have faith. I know things will be all right.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the others continued to watch the fight.
“Since when was Pristine an excellent sword fighter?” asked Ophealia.
“I have no idea.” answered Kyra as she watched her best friend in awe.
At times the two fought so fast, even Pixie and the elves had trouble seeing them. And at other times it seemed like they were battling in slow motion for their actions and counters were precise and deliberated.
“It’s as if the other person knows exactly what the other is doing.” pointed out Aaron. Suddenly, Zeather lunged his sword at Pristine, aiming for her neck. Instead, Pristine barely dodged it and the sword only nicked her as it came in between her neck and the strap of her bag, which contained the Crystal of Life. The Evil One ripped the bag off as it flew. The crystal came out. Everyone gasped when a flying demon caught it. Then out of no where, a beam of light zapped the creature. It did not kill it, but it knocked it out as it dropped the crystal. As quick as lightning, Pristine jumped and grabbed the crystal as it fell. When Pristine landed, who should appeared but the unicorn as she flew down and landed next to Pristine. The crowd gasped except the dragons, Drackor, and Inion. The minute the princess appeared, all the good mystical creatures bowed. The good humans followed suit. Zeather eyed the two angrily as well as disbelief.
“You’re reign is over, Evil One!” Pristine said.
As the crystal glowed, Pristine gave it to the unicorn, who held it in her mouth. The unicorn’s horn and Pristine’s sword started to glow as well. Zeather screamed and charged them. Pristine charged as well. They both attacked at the same time. There was a collision of dark and light energy as Pristine’s sword broke Zeather’s in half and the force of it blasted the Evil One backward. The good guys cheered.
“That’s the way to do it Pristine!” hollered Kyra.
Also, when the sword broke, four balls of light sprang from it: one green, one gray, one red, and one blue. The unicorn came up to Pristine, the crystal still in her mouth. The four lights formed a circle around the two.
“What are those things?” asked Ophealia.
“Spirits of four lost unicorns. Zeather had taken four souls of the most powerful unicorns and placed them in his sword.” explained Inion.
“They were also the first unicorns to loose their souls.” added Slycer.
Pristine looked at the souls and taking the crystal from the unicorn, replied, “Spirits of Serenai, bring back the four lost bodies of these souls!”
The earth began to rumble as four holes opened up from the ground. Four figures floated up, perfectly preserved saved for the fatal injury each held.
“Whoa, you mean to tell me that their bodies never rotted after all this time?” asked Aaron.
“Remember that unicorns live for a long time so twenty-eight years is a mere grain of sand for them. Also, the Spirits of Nature used up almost all their energy preserving the bodies of not just these unicorns but all the others so they could be awaken when the time is right.” replied Drackor.
Everyone turned to the four figures on the ground. All of them were young ladies. One was decked in green garments and her wavy short hair was brown.
“It’s Joyce! The princess’s cousin! She’s an earth unicorn.” gasped a winged-lion. Another figure was covered in gray clothes and curly hair that was silvery gray.
“My goodness! It’s Grace the wind unicorn.” gasped a gryphon.
The third figure wore fiery clothing and had red hair.
“Fanesse, the fire unicorn.” replied a dwarf.
The last figure was a blue hair maiden with light blue clothing.
“It’s my friend, Allora, the water unicorn.” replied Pixie with tears in her eyes.
“Oh Pixie.” comforted Ophealia.
Pristine and the unicorn looked at each other, sadness and anger reflecting in each others’ eyes. These four were the princess’s closest friends and confidants as well as her court. Pristine nodded and the unicorn went on her hind legs before neighing as her horn lit up. The four figures lit up and their bodies were healed. The souls returned to their bodies. By this time Zeather recovered.
“Surrender Zeather! Otherwise I’ll be force to destroy you!” commanded Pristine.
“It’s not over yet.” laughed the Evil One.
Suddenly, Zeather threw a spear of negative energy right at Pristine! Pristine and the unicorn screamed as the spear stabbed through Pristine’s stomach and came out her back. The two instantly fell. The others would had rushed forward if Drackor did not place a barrier around the inner circle.
“Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” he assured.
He hoped so at least. It was especially hard for him to stand there and watch as the person he cared about was seriously hurt. Then, to everyone else’s surprise, Pristine started to pull the spear out of her. Instead of red blood, white blood gushed out of her as well as the unicorn. The spear shattered when Pristine pulled it out.
“You’re right . . . Zeather. . . It isn’t . . over.” Pristine struggled to say before grabbing the crystal, which started to glow once more.
She looked at the unicorn, who managed to sit up, and whispered, “It’s time.”
Pristine raised her free hand as the unicorn lowered her horn. Zeather saw what was happening and charged toward them. Finally for what seemed like an eternity, Pristine’s finger and the tip of the unicorn’s horn touched. Instantly, light engulfed them both and blasted Zeather back.
The sun set as Drackor shouted, “The Prophecy of Life will be fulfilled! Arise daughter of Corlana!!!”
“WHAT?!!” replied Pixie, Mallian, and Drock.
“’There will come a time when darkness covers our galaxy,’” said Slycer, repeating the words of the prophecy.
“’Then one day a Child of Light,’” continued Xack.
“’Whose soul was split into two,’” added Lola.
“’Will vanquish the evil and restore the balance of light and dark, and bring peace to the galaxy.’” finished Inion.
“What‘s this? How come we never heard of it?” asked Pixie.
“Because your kind weren’t there in the beginning when the prophecy was foretold. Drackor, unicorns, and dragons were the only ones. Drackor only told me cause I’m his closest friend and I knew the royal family really well.” explained Inion.
“So Pristine’s the . . .” started Kyra, who’s eyes never left the light.
“Indeed she is.” smiled Mallian.
“That’s why you five joined us! You knew Pristine was the unicorn princess and wanted to protect her!” replied Ophealia when she looked at Mallian, Drock, Pixie, Lola, and Xack.
They just nodded. During this time, the light split into two separate lights and they swirled into the sky before combining again. The light revealed a female figure. The light around her formed into a white dress and cloak. The Crystal of Life appeared on a necklace around her neck. There was a glimmering, transparent crown on her head and her hair turned into flowing white ringlets. Her face was completely pale with silver and gold tones. When she opened her eyes, they were not blue, but clear. Her sword was in a scabbard on her side. There was a clear crystal on her forehead and wings of light sprang from her back. She landed to the ground. She looked serene, yet formidable at the same time.
When Zeather finally saw her, he hollered, “You! I thought I destroyed you one thousand and a hundred years ago!”
Pristine looked at Zeather and said in a regal, angelic voice, “You were wrong. I am the princess of the unicorns and I am Corlana’s daughter. I will restore the balance of light and dark.”
“You can’t be that unicorn brat! I killed her twenty-eight years ago!”
“Still need proof? Very well, I will take you-all back to that day twenty-eight years ago.”
The Child of Light raised her hands as light engulfed them all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the light settled down, the scenery looked different. The atmosphere looked peaceful and alive. Unicorns were gazing about and different folk walked about doing their businesses. In the courtyard of the castle, five young ladies practiced swordplay with their instructor. The five were Pristine, Joyce, Allora, Fanesse, and Grace and their teacher was Slycer. They were practicing combining both of their elements and physical skills. Onlookers watched them as it was their habit. Amongst them was Inion.
“Take that!” shouted Fanesse as she emitted fire from her blade at Pristine.
Pristine shouted in ancient language, “Shield!”
As globe of white light absorbed the flame before bouncing it back at Fanesse, this time as white fire.
“Yikes!” Fanesse flipped so the ball of fire hit a bale of hay. It caught fire, but Allora was there to douse the fire.
“Nice one Pristine. Not many can dodge that one.” grinned Fanesse.
“Hehe, Drackor taught me that one.” Pristine laughed.
“You two should be more careful. You could have easily hit someone.” rebuked Grace. “Drackor taught me how to aim too. But you are right Grace.” agreed Pristine.
“Man, Grace, you always ruin the fun.” complained Fanesse.
“She’s only trying to look out for us. After all she is the eldest of us five.” replied Joyce. “All right now ladies, that’s enough talking. We‘re done practicing for the day.” replied Slycer, who was watching them.
“Thank-you Slycer.” bowed Allora.
“Come on! Let’s go see Penelope’s new foal!” jumped Joyce before running out the castle gate.
Fanesse was right behind her as well as Allora and Grace. Allora looked back at Pristine. “You coming Pristine?” asked Allora.
“I’ll catch up with you.” Pristine replied before running into the garden area.
Several of the servants and other visitors waved to her. Pristine went into the hedge maze in the center and found her way to the middle. It’s big enough to hold a small gazebo and bench. Pristine laid on the swinging bench.
“Boy, fighting lessons with Slycer can be exhausting.”
Before she realized it, she’s asleep.
“Thank-you for coming by ladies. Where’s her highness?” asked Penelope, who’s Allora’s oldest sister.
Right now they were in her nursery where she rocked an infant in her arms. The baby was in a light blue blanket. Allora’s sister looked similar to Allora. Only her hair was dark blue and in a bun. Allora preferred to have her hair down. Even during practice, Allora’s hair was only half up as it was right now. The only time she ever put her hair up was during a ball or formal affair.
“Oh Pristine should be here soon. Can I hold my nephew?” asked Allora.
“Sure.”
Penelope handed the sleeping babe to her.
“What’s his name again?” asked Grace.
“Niron. He’s looks just like his father doesn’t he?” asked Penelope.
“Yes, he does sister.” agreed Allora.
“Pristine should have been here by now. Where is she?” asked Joyce.
“I don’t know, but she does this all the time.” answered Fanesse.
They heard a knock.
“I’ll get it mommy!” shouted Penelope’s daughter, Syphony.
The toddler opened the door only to see Xack at the door.
“Xack? What are you doing here?” asked Grace.
“Sorry girls, but storm clouds are approaching and the king and queen want you four back as soon as possible. Where’s the princess?” he asked.
“Oh, she was suppose to meet up with us here. She might be still at the castle.” replied Allora.
“Let’s go look for her there.” replied Joyce.
“I swear that girl is as bad as me sometimes.” sighed Fanesse.
“We’ll see you later sister.” replied Allora before the girls left with Xack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That was quite a bit for the first part. I figured that since Corlana is talked about in this story, I'd show her and the other gods hehe. And how was that for a transformation? I loved writing that part. When I was creating the story that was one of the first scenes I imagined. I decided to include in this chapter the day of the Invasion. Got that idea from Sailor Moon when they had the episode of Sailor Moon's past life hehe.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 05:16 AM

i loved the transformation. i could visualize it. did the four other unicorns revive yet or is that in the next part.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 02:24 PM

A/N: Hehe, just you wait. Hehe, hope you're ready for this part hehe. It's a whopper!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark clouds rolled in quickly and the wind picked up. Drackor knew this was a sign of the things to come. Still a tear ran down his eye. He knew this day would come, but that didn’t mean he liked it. For the moment, the castle was in a small panic looking for Pristine. Pristine’s court rushed outside into the garden area.
“Have you found her Allora?” asked Joyce.
“Sorry, Joyce.” replied Allora.
“Ladies! I’ve just heard that humans have started attacking the dwarfs in the Silver Mountains as well as the Forest of Fotain!” announced Fanesse as she rushed toward them.
“Oh-no! Pixie’s family lives in that forest!” gasped Allora.
“Something is wrong. Even Drackor has gone off.” added Grace.
Suddenly, a blast of negative energy shot from the black sky and landed on Grace. Grace screamed before a spear of darkness shot down and pierces her heart and her soul came out her body and floated into the darkness. The second the spear hit her, Grace died as the others screamed in agony. Pristine appeared out of the maze in time to see the attack. Fanesse began attacking the dark sky. Fire unicorns were aggressive at times and angered easily. Fanesse was beyond angry.
“Grace!! Grace wake up!” Pristine screamed as she held her fallen friend.
“Pristine! Get inside! It’s dangerous out here!” Allora told her.
They heard Fanesse screamed as a beam of negativity settled upon her and a spear killed her too. Joyce tried to help but was soon killed too.
“No!!!” Pristine screamed as she rushed toward them.
“Pristine!! Watch out!!” Allora pushed Pristine out of the way and got caught in a negativity blast.
“ALLORA!!!”
Pristine hollered as she watched her friend’s soul got taken.
“Princess!! There’s nothing you can do now. Come!” Slycer lifted a frantic princess into his arms.
“No!! I have to save them!! Cousin!! Fanesse!! Grace!! Allora!!”
“I am sorry princess.”
For once Slycer felt like he let Pristine down. Suddenly beams of negativity shot down all over the kingdom. Drackor quickly put up the barriers.
“Slycer!! What happened?” asked Loreanna as Slycer brought in a very quiet and still Pristine.
She ran up to her daughter and hugged her as she cried. Seeing the brokenness inside of Pristine’s eyes tore at her heart.
“Momma, they died. The darkness took them.” Pristine said, her voice quiet and in shock.
“Oh my poor baby! Mother’s here now.” Loreanna cooed.
“What do I do now?”
“Go to your room, sweet pea. We’ll be there soon.” replied Elios as he ran a hand over his daughter’s head.
“Okay daddy. But I want to help.” replied Pristine.
“You can help when you’re feeling better okay?”
“All right.”
Pristine looked outside her window and watched as her home crumbled around her. Slycer watched her with concern.
“I want to help Slycer.”
“Your safety should be your main priority, princess.”
“Slycer, why is this happening?”
“I wish I knew, your highness.”
Suddenly, the outer wall was blasted at.
“Slycer! The ceiling is collapsing!”
Slycer immediately changed into a dragon and ordered, “Get on princess!”
Pristine jumped on and Slycer took off without a moment to spare. But as soon as they flew outside, beams of dark light started shooting at them. Slycer barely managed to dodge them. That’s when a dark figure appeared.
“Who’s that?” asked Pristine.
“I don’t know and I don’t want to find out.” said Slycer as he flew away.
Just as he flew away, the dark figure threw a wave of negative energy at the two. Slycer saw this and turned just in time so the negative energy only hit him. He hollered as he fell to the ground.
“Slycer! No! Not you too!” shouted the princess.
She tried to heal him, but there’s a force field around him.
“You cannot heal him. I’ve placed a curse on him.” said someone.
Pristine turned to see the dark figure. She drew her sword and faced the dark one. She immediately knew who it was.
“I know who you are. You are Zeather, aren’t you?” she replied angrily.
“Very good princess. Do you really think you can defeat me?”
“I can sure try.”
Pristine charged him. Zeather’s sword quickly appeared. The two fought until Zeather knocked Pristine’s sword out of her hand. Pristine was cornered!
“Now I’ve got you.”
But before he did anything else, Slycer lunged at him and bit onto his shoulder. Zeather hollered before engulfing himself in darkness which caused Slycer to scream in anguish. When it died down, Slycer collapsed and changed into his human form. He was covered in blood.
Still, he struggled and replied, “Fight me you coward!”
“Slycer!” shouted Pristine as she started to run toward him.
But before she got to him, Zeather appeared in front of her and thrust his sword into her. Pristine screamed so loud that every living thing heard it. She died as Zeather pulled his sword out and caught her. Then Xack appeared.
“Slycer! Princess!”
That moment, Slycer lunged at the Evil One. There was a blast as Slycer and the Evil One vanished. The princess hung in the air. That was when the rulers and Drackor appeared.
“PRISTINE!! NO!!” cried the queen as she dropped to the ground.
“The darkness has her! We were too late!” replied Xack.
“It is not too late. Her soul is still alive.” commented Elios as he held his wife.
“What can we do though?” asked Xack.
“We must preserve her soul and sent it to the future. It is what’s been ordained.” explained Loreanna as she regained her composure.
“But how . .oh-no! You’re not seriously thinking-?” exclaimed Xack.
“It’s the only way. Drackor, the crystal.” ordered the king.
“You do realize the consequences?” asked Drackor as he handed it to Elios.
“Yes, I do.” said Elios.
“Elios, I am doing this too.” replied Loreanna.
“Loreanna-”
“No! I am helping you. Besides, I couldn’t live a day without you.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
The two kissed one last time.
“Drackor, please look after Pristine.” said Elios.
“I will. Good-luck to you.”
“Good-luck.” added Xack.
The couple nodded before holding the Crystal of Life between them. They replied ancient words as light engulfed them and shot toward Pristine. It surrounded her before the area lit up.
As the light died down, the scenery changed back to the present time.
“So you see Zeather. You never completely destroyed me. Now I shall defeat you.” said Pristine.
“You want to face me? Fine! Let’s see you try this than!” taunted Zeather as he split into five different figures of himself.
Pristine remains calmed, but she knew she’s in for a challenge.
“I will not loose. I will defeat you, all of you!”
“Ha ha! How can you? You’re all alone!” one shouted.
“My cousin is never alone Zeather! Did you forget about us?” shouted a figure.
The person turned out to be Joyce. Pristine turned to see her life-long friends standing beside her.
“No matter how many times we must face, good always wins!” stated Grace.
“You will pay for all the suffering you’ve caused!” Fanesse threatened, aiming her fiery sword at him.
“So prepare yourself Evil One! For your time has come!” finished Allora.
“Who are you four to threaten me? I defeated you brats twenty-eight years ago, and I’ll do it again!” replied Zeather.
“Want to bet on that? You might have taken our souls from us years ago, but you couldn’t defeat us one thousand and a hundred years ago!” smirked Fanesse.
“You couldn’t be . .” began Zeather.
“Yes we are!” shouted Joyce as Pristine’s court changed their appearances to their true forms as well.
Joyce, the Child of Earth, changed into a figure of green with flowers in her hair. Her brown hair was highlighted with shades of green. Grace’s figure hadn’t changed too much. The Child of Wind’s hair color remained gray only it held silver in it too and it was longer. Her garments were silver rather than gray. The Child of Fire’s, Fanesse’s hair was gold, red, and orange with half of it up. Her garments were the same color of her hair and she looked more fierce than before. Allora’s blue hair was halfway up too and it held more sea greens and other bluish colors as well. The Child of Water looked serene but there was a power radiating from her as well as the others. Also, each of them had a crystal on their forehead. They were blue, red, green, and gray.
“We are the Four Guardians of Nature as well as the Child of Light’s protectors.” replied Grace.
“They are?” asked Kyra.
“Indeed, they knew all about the prophecy as well and the roles they would play.” replied Inion.
“I always knew I could count on you four.” smiled Pristine.
“We have always been with you Pristine.” grinned Allora.
“Humph! I don’t care who you are. Enough talk now! Let’s settle this!” said the Evil One before the five figures flew toward the five ancient ones.
The girls drew there swords and flew up and the two groups clashed. They moved so quickly the even the elves could not keep up with them. Joyce fought one of Zeather’s clones with patience and stamina. Zeather’s clone taunted her constantly into loosing her cool or wearing her down. Grace, being a wind unicorn, was a constant blur of moves and blocked and still managed to fight with elegance. Many commented how she did not seem to break a sweat, but several like Slycer and the other highly trained fighters saw that Grace was being tested to her limits. Fanesse was defiantly the fiercest fighter out of them, but much to the surprise of some, she did not overdo it. Slycer grinned. Looked like all his training he taught her about controlling her power was finally paying off. There was only one word to describe Allora: fluid. Her fighting style was clean and crisp and changeable. At times she seemed to take her time, others she was like a wave of power. All five unicorns fought separately, but at times combined. One thing was for sure, Zeather was doing his best to keep them apart.
“Man, it’s like Zeather is one ball of energy.” commented Ophealia.
“You’re right, princess. Zeather is not a living being. The Evil One is one sinister force.” replied Drackor.
Suddenly, all of the Zeather’s launched dark blasts at the ladies. Each tried to block it, but it knocked them back. Zeather formed into one body again and used his power to create a twister of negative energy as it swept the five unicorns off the ground. They all screamed as pain whipped through each of them. But as darkness started to cover the world and everyone’s hearts, Pristine lit up again as well as the other girls. Blue, red, green, and silver balls of light circle a bright white light before spiraling up. Everyone heard Pristine’s voice.
“Don’t give up! Zeather feeds on fear! We need your help! Believe!” she told them.
They all listened and every living thing that was good and even some of Zeather’s men started to fill their souls with goodness. That energy fed the four guardians who converted it towards the Child of Light. Pristine knew what she must do now. She shot toward the source of the darkness and right to its center where Zeather was.
“No matter what you do princess, you can never fully defeat evil or the darkness.”
“I know very well I can’t do that. Life is a balance. You can’t have good without evil and you can’t have light without darkness. But there’s too much evil and darkness. If there isn’t a balance between the two forces, life will collapse. And to restore the balance, I shall absorb the darkness you create and convert it.”
“How do you plan to do that?”
“Like this.” The Child of Light moved so fast that not even Zeather expected it.
She laid her lips on his and by doing that, combined both light and dark. Also, the two conflicting forces were so powerful and strong the world and whole galaxy trembled. Drackor and Inion and other magical beings struggled to keep everyone from being blown away. They heard a scream as Zeather was destroyed for without the power of darkness his power is nothing. Suddenly, light engulfed the world and spread all over the galaxy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I really want readers to feel Pristine's anguish of seeing her best friends die right in front of her. And there was another reason why I had Pristine all those flashbacks. I wanted readers to be familiar with Pristine's court because they play a big role here at the end of the story. And I like to think that was an ingenius part of having Pristine kiss Zeather cause a kiss is a form of love and love along with goodness, is more powerful than evil. I really want people to understand that dark doesn mean evil. So you still in your seat? hehe. One more part after this. And in the next part I reveal another secret hehe.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-29-2009, 08:44 PM

i loved the whole fighting scene. i agree about the kiss. this whole part was great.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2009, 02:33 AM

A/N: Yeah one thing I do with all my stories is picture it in my head. It always looks increduble. Here's the last part of this chapter hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the light died down, everyone regained themselves. They noticed that some of the villains were gone, and those who used to be on Zeather’s side were back to their original selves before the Evil One changed them. Pristine and her court were laying on the ground. Their appearances were back to normal. Pristine was back to being the princess of the unicorns. Her hair was blonde again as well as her eyes turning back to their blue color. She was wearing a white and cream colored dress, but still had the crystal on her forehead. In fact, all the unicorns had the crystals on their foreheads. The Crystal of Life was clutched in Pristine’s hand. Joyce was wearing a green and pink gown. Grace’s gown was silver and gray. The dress Fanesse was wearing was red and orange. Allora’s was cerulean blue and coral blue. Pristine got up at the same time as her court did. She first saw Joyce.
“Joyce!” Pristine cried.
“Cousin!”
The two ran toward each other and embraced as they laughed and cried.
“Pristine!” shouted Fanesse as she and the others joined them.
“Fanesse! Grace! Allora!” she gasped as they got into one big group and hugged and cried.
Pixie suddenly started running.
“Allora!” she shouted.
Allora turned and exclaimed, “Pixie! You’re alive!”
The two embraced each other.
It was not long before the animals, the mystical creatures, and Drock greeted the unicorns. Soon Drackor and Inion approached. Pristine and her court made their way to them. The two sages bowed.
“Drackor. Inion.” grinned Pristine.
“You did well, princess.” smiled Inion after they stood up.
“Your mother and father would have been proud.” added Drackor.
“Thank-you. I wish they were here.” replied Pristine.
“We are always with you sweetheart.” called out a female voice.
They all turned to see the souls of King Elios and Queen Loreanna.
With tears in her eyes, Pristine cried, “Mother! Father!”
She took off, running towards them. As much as she wanted to embrace them and hold them, she could not for they were only spirits. She stopped right in front them and Loreanna reached out and did her best to hold her. Pristine only felt a soft warmth coming from her late mother. Elios cupped his daughter’s cheeks with his hands and kissed her forehead just about her crystal. The two stood back. The royal family headed back to the crowd as they all bowed. Pristine turned to her parents.
“I wish we could always be together.” she said.
“Pristine, you know we can’t stay.” replied King Elios.
“But we’ll always be in your heart, my daughter.” added Queen Loreanna.
“I love you both.” said Pristine.
“And we love you too. Look Pristine.” pointed Elios.
They turned to see balls of light falling from the sky. Also, bodies appeared up from the ground. Some were unicorns, others looked to be humans.
“Those are the souls of all the unicorns Zeather consumed.” replied Drackor.
“But their souls cannot enter their bodies unless their bodies are healed.” added Inion. Pristine stepped forward and commanded, “Spirits of Serenai, please heal them!”
She lifted the crystal as she and it shined. The spirits appeared and healed the bodies. The souls returned to their bodies. As Pristine and the crystal stopped glowing, and the spirits vanished, the unicorns slowly woke up. The first to stand up was a middle age looking man with blue-gray hair. He was the royal family’s butler, Lyonall. He was the first to spot Pristine.
“Princess! Thank goodness you’re alive! What happened? Where are your parents?” he asked as he and the others rushed over.
There were more hugs and simultaneous talking before things calmed down again. Pristine looked and saw that her parents’ souls were gone. Her smiled quickly faded as she turned to her people. Drackor was explaining to them what had happened since the Invasion.
Pristine turned to the humans. Her human companions were in the front. She head toward them along with her court and other friends.
Looking at them she said, “I want to thank you all for your help.”
They nodded.
“Princess? What about Grayson and Lance?” asked Ophealia.
“Please, call me Pristine. We’re friends remember? And don’t worry about them. Everything will be all right.” Pristine smiled as she sat down.
Placing her hands on Grayson’s chest, she closed her eyes and concentrated. She and Grayson started to glow. When she stopped, Grayson started to moan. As he sat up, Ophealia gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Oomph! Princess! Calm down!” Grayson gasped.
“Calm down! You scared me half to death! Oh, I am so glad you’re alive! Don’t ever do that to me again!” Ophealia ordered.
Without thinking, she kissed him.
“Ophealia! Where are your manners?” questioned King Charles.
The two suddenly separated, both red in the face. Their friends laughed.
Grayson finally noticed Pristine for the first time and exclaimed, “Pristine! Are you . . .the . . .?”
Pristine giggled before saying, “I am. Zeather is no more. Thank-you for your help.” Grayson grinned and nodded before seeing Lance.
“Lance! Oh-no!!! He’s not . . .” Grayson started.
“He’ll be all right.” assured Pristine before shifting to her beloved.
“He needs to be turned over.” she said.
Slycer and Xack gently turned Lance onto his stomach.
“He’s be slashed by Zeather‘s sword.” replied Kyra.
“That means he has black poison in him. And there’s only one way to get rid of it.” said the princess before grabbing her old dagger Lance still held.
“Your highness, you’re not doing what I think you are doing.” replied Slycer.
“It’s the only way.”
“What’s she going to do?” asked Grayson.
Pristine answered by cutting her arm. Most of the crowd gasped. Pristine quickly put the blade down as white blood appeared. She placed her hand over most of the wound, turned her arm, and let her blood fall onto and into Lance’s wounds. She healed her arm and Lance.
“Turn him back over.” Pristine instructed.
Slycer and Xack turned him back over. With tears welling up in her eyes, Pristine lowered her head to Lance’s. Two silver tear dropped and fell onto Lance’s lips.
“Come back to me.” Pristine whispered before laying her lips on his.
It was not long before she felt the warmth return to his lips. As she lifted her head, Lance’s eyes slowly opened.
As he groaned and sat up, he replied, “Oh, what a dream.”
He looked up and saw Pristine.
His eyes opened wide with shock and he gasped, “Pristine? . . . . You are the unicorn princess?”
“Yes, Lance. Zeather is gone forever. Nothing can . . .”
Pristine stopped speaking when she saw Lance suddenly staggered to his feet.
“Lance . . .” Pristine started to say before Lance interrupted.
“No, no . . . it’s not possible.”
There was sadness in his eyes. He could not belong to her, for she was a unicorn, and he was human.
Everyone was looking at Pristine and Lance when they heard someone shouted, “Charles!”
They turned and saw a group of people ridding toward them on horses. The one who spoke, was a lady with light brown hair and wore a golden dress. A tall man with dirty blonde hair helped her dismounted when they stopped in front of the crowd. When Kyra saw her, she started to shove her way through the crowd.
“Kathleen! I thought I told you to stay at the castle.” King Charles of Grom said.
“Have I ever listened to you?” smirked Kathleen.
“Father? Who’s this?” asked Ophealia as she came forward.
“Ophealia, this is my youngest sister, Kathleen. Sister, this is my daughter, Ophealia.” “Oh, so this is the lost sibling you’ve been trying to find.”
“Mommy! Daddy!” shouted Kyra as she rushed out.
Kathleen gasped as she dropped to her knees and held her arms out. Kyra ran into her arms and the two embraced. The dirty blonde hair man knelt down and hugged the two as well.
“Mama? Why are you crying? I am okay.” Kyra said as Kathleen sobbed.
“Your mother is fine Kyra. She’s just surprised. We were worried about you.” answered the man.
Soon Kathleen composed herself as she wiped her tears.
“I’m sorry. Trevor, can you help me up please? I don’t think I can stand.” she asked Kyra’s father.
The man helped her up. The family looked at King Charles and Ophealia, who looked astonished.
“Kathleen, you never told me you had a child.” gasped the king.
“You never gave me the opportunity. You were too busy assembling your soldiers.” laughed Kathleen as she picked up Kyra.
“Princess Ophealia, why do you look so surprised?” Kyra asked.
“Uh, well Kyra. Your mother just happens to be my dad’s sister.”
“But then that means . . We’re cousins.”
Pixie suddenly started to laugh.
“It makes sense! You two are exactly alike!” she exclaimed.
“You’re right Pixie. Both of them are stubborn, overactive, and have a temper.” added Lola with a laugh.
“We do not!” Kyra and Ophealia protested.
Everyone else started to laugh.
“How do you two know each other?” asked Trevor.
“All with be explained in due time.” answered Drackor.
“One last thing Drackor. Mommy, Pristine is the unicorn princess.” Kyra told her.
“She is? Where is she?”
“I am here.” said Pristine as she stepped forward.
“Oh Pristine! It’s good to see you. Your parents would be proud.”
Kathleen was referring to Pristine’s family from their village.
“How are they? Are they here?”
“I am sorry Pristine, but they’re dead. On the boat trip they both caught pneumonia. They did die peacefully.” replied Trevor.
Pristine was shocked as she tried to hold back tears.
“Oh come here dear.” comforted Kathleen before handing Kyra to Trevor.
She wrapped her arms around Pristine. Pristine returned the hug as she wept. After separating, Pristine dried her eyes.
“Come, let’s go to the castle.” she said.
“Uh, Pristine, the castle was destroyed during the Invasion remember?” Grayson replied. “The world has suffered much damage too.” added Lola.
“Then we’ll just have to rebuild everything, won’t we?” smiled Pristine.
“But that’ll take months, even years.” replied Ophealia.
“Well, it will take time to rebuild buildings and villages, but for now we can heal the world itself and the kingdom of my kind. I’ll show you.”
Pristine changed into a unicorn.
Sprouting wings, she turned and asked, “Adrianna and Kyra? Do you want to ride?”
Both girls gasped and nodded. Aaron and Trevor helped them on. Following Pristine’s example, the unicorns, dragons, and some of the mystical creatures transformed as well. Pixie got on Allora.
“Daddy! I want to ride a unicorn.” Tarma giddily requested.
“Can we dad?” asked Palla.
“I want to ride too.” added Freyia.
“Very well.” sighed Carson.
“But don’t you think you should ask first?” asked Lord Nelson.
“Do these girls want to ride?” asked Grace, who’s a gray and white unicorn.
“Yes we do.” answered Freyia.
“Very well. Joyce? Why don’t you let one of these girls ride on you?” Grace asked Joyce, who’s a dark green unicorn.
“Sure thing.”
“Someone can ride me.” offered Fanesse, who’s a orange and red unicorn.
“Fanesse, knowing you, you’ll just fly all over the place and drop your rider.” teased Allora, who’s a pale blue unicorn.
“I will not!” protested Fanesse.
They all laughed. In the end, Freyia got on Fanesse, Palla got on Joyce, and Tarma got on Grace. Soon they all took off while the others followed. What they do not know was Lance did not follow and vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe how was that for reviving the world? I got the idea from Ah! My Goddess the movie where the same technique was used. And did I surprise you with Kyra and Ophealia being cousins? I decided to think of why Kyra was sent to go on this journey because normally 8 year old girls don't go on dangerous missions without a reason. That was the reason, to find her family hehe. And yes it's another cliffy with Lance disappearing. Loved how Ophealia and Grayson kissed hehe.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-30-2009, 03:35 AM

that was a surprise with kyra and Ophealia. i can't wait to find out why lance left. it was such a surprise.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 02:34 AM

A/N: Hehe well here's the last chapter. It's very short and this next part has the final surprise hehe.

XIII.
New
Beginnings

The sky was an array of pinks, reds, and purples as the heroes of Serenai arrived at the remains of the Unicorn Kingdom. As the flyers landed, their riders got off of them before the flyers changed form.
“Oh my goodness!” exclaimed Grace when she saw her home.
Pristine stepped forward before turning to her court.
“This world is still filled with power. All we have to do is add our power to it and the world with heal itself.” she replied.
“How are you going to do that?” asked Aaron.
“We will sing the ‘Song of Healing’.” answered Allora.
“’Song of Healing?’” replied Grayson.
“Yes, it is only known to us five and Drackor.” explained Fanesse.
“It was done one thousand and one hundred years ago to heal the world. In our past lives we used the same song to heal Serenai, but we had only enough power to do it. So in the end we used up all our strength and died.” Graced told them.
“But won’t you die then by doing this?” Kyra asked with worry.
“No. We are much stronger and so is this world.” smiled Joyce.
The five unicorns stepped forward. Pristine started to sing in an angelic tone. Soon she was joined by her court. The Spirits of Nature started to stir as the world lit up. The other unicorns joined in, followed by the mystical creatures and animals. It wasn’t long before everyone else sang as well as the whole world became anew as Serenai began to heal. Forest, fields, oceans, mountains and everything natural began to go back to the way it used to be twenty-eight years ago. The buildings that were tinged with evil lost their sinister demeanor. Buildings and towns had to be rebuild manually but as least life could start over and flourished again. When it was over, Pristine and her court fell to their knees as they gasped for breath. They stood up and turned to the others.
“Thank-you. Because of you we were able to not only heal this world but place a seal on it so nothing evil could ever harm it again.” Pristine smiled.
“Look everyone!” pointed Kyra.
The Kingdom of the Unicorns was healed.
“It is as beautiful as the history books say.” exclaimed Ophealia with awe.
“Let’s go inside everyone.” said Pristine.
“We need someone to open the gates.” mentioned Grace.
“Richard? Emery?”
The two gate guards soon came forth and knelt.
“Gentlemen, please open the gate.”
“With pleasure, your highness.” replied the soldier with grayish-blue hair.
“Thank you Emery.”
The two sprouted wings and flew to their posts on top of the gate, which were located on each side. They opened the gate.
“Mr. Lyonall, please lead the way.” Pristine instructed her butler.
As they all entered, Pristine started to look for Lance. Her friends noticed this and when it was only them, they went over to Pristine. She was trying to keep her composure as she turned to them.
“He’s not here.” she replied.
“Who?” asked Kyra.
“Lance.” answered Pixie.
“Why did he leave like that?” asked Lola.
“He thinks that since he’s not a unicorn, he and Pristine cannot be together.” explained Slycer.
“I am sure he’ll come back, cousin.” comforted Joyce as she placed a hand on Pristine’s shoulder.
Pristine burst into tears as she threw herself into Joyce’s arms. It took her a few minutes to dry her tears and regain herself. Drackor and Inion showed up.
“Princess, everyone is waiting for you.” said Drackor.
“Yes.” Pristine agreed as they all headed toward the castle.
The evening was one filled with merriment and glee. Despite her broken heart, Pristine managed to put on a happy face. Her friends continued to watch her, knowing she was slowly falling apart inside. During dinner, it was announced that Ophealia and Grayson were to wed. Later on that evening, Pristine said she was tired and went to bed early. She was weary, but it wasn’t because of the day’s fighting. Later everyone else retired to their rooms and homes. Some of them slept outside. They didn’t mind though for makeshift tents were built.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the night, Pristine’s court met in the main parlor.
“We need to do something about finding this Lance and bringing him back.” whispered Allora.
“I know.” the others said.
“Lance reminded of another legend.” commented Grace.
“What legend?” asked Fanesse.
“Follow me.”
She led them to the library. They soon saw Pixie.
“Pixie?” asked Allora.
“Oh, hey, I was looking at the different legends. I thought Lance fit into one of them.” she explained.
“Grace thought so too.” replied Joyce.
Pixie had lit a candle. They all circled around her.
“If I remember correctly, the legend is on page one thousand and one hundred.” whispered Grace.
Pixie carefully turned the pages before finding the right one.
“Ah, here we are. Read that one Pixie.”
“’In old times there was a unicorn stallion who fell in love with a human being. In time he turned into a human and the two were betrothed. The stallion eventually forgot his heritage, but his unicorn spirit was passed onto his descendants. One day, a descendant will embark on a quest and protect his love to become his true self once more.’ It all fits. Lance went on the quest to protect Pristine.” read Pixie.
“Not to mention that unicorns do usually only fall in love within their own species.” added Grace.
“Do you think Pristine knows of this?” asked Pixie.
“I am sure she will. Pristine use to read this book all the time.” answered Allora.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little did Allora knew, she was correct. Pristine was looking out at the moons from her window.
“Oh Lance. Why did it take me so long to realize who you are? I wish you were here.” she whispered.
Turning around, she glanced at the crown which she would receive tomorrow during the coronation when she would be officially proclaimed Queen of the Unicorns. She should had been happy and proud about tomorrow. And on the following day was Ophealia and Grayson’s wedding. She wished Lance was there to watch. Pristine walked back to the window to look at the moons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the same time, Lance was looking at the moons as well. What he didn’t know was that the Spirits were watching him too. Lance felt ashamed of himself for the first time in his life. He shouldn’t had left the way he did. He should had at least said good-bye. Maybe it was for the best, he thought.
“I am a coward.”
“You’re not a coward Lance, just confused.” said a voice.
Lance turned around to see the Spirits.
“Who are you?”
“We are the Spirits of Nature.” said the female water spirit.
“What do you want?”
“I don’t think that’s the question Lance. The question is what do you want?” responded the male fire spirit.
“What I want is for Pristine to be happy.”
“Do you believe Pristine is happy right now? Without you?” asked the female light spirit.
“I don’t know.”
“She’s not Lance. She’s miserable. It doesn’t matter to her what you are. She loves you Lance. And if you truly love her, it should not matter to you either.” replied the male lightning spirit.
“I do love her. More than life itself.”
“Then you know what you must do then. Everything will turn out for the best.” assured the female ice spirit before the Spirits vanished.
Lance thought a bit before saying, “The Spirits are right. How could I’ve been so dumb?”
He walked into the night.
It was well after midnight when Pristine decided that she could not sleep. She got up and headed toward her bookcase. She pulled on a book called “Nature”. The bookcase moved to reveal a secret passageway. Going through it, she quietly went down the long stairway. The passageway eventually led her outside. She walked to a nearby pond and sat down looking into it. Moments passed before she heard footsteps and knew who it was.
“I knew you’d return.” Pristine said without moving.
Lance took another step before replying, “I hurt you, but I didn’t mean to.”
“You did what you thought was best.”
“I am sorry.”
“It’s all right. Come here and look into the water.”
Reluctantly, Lance walked over and sat next to Pristine before leaning over to look at his reflection. What he saw shocked him. Instead of his own reflection, what he saw was a unicorn. It had his eyes and the stallion was silver. As he drew back, he looked at Pristine.
“What is this?” he gasped.
“This pond shows you who you truly are. You are a unicorn, Lance. It took me awhile to figure it out. Did you ever feel out of place, Lance?”
“Yes, but I never would have imagined . . . . How is it possible? Zeather destroyed nearly all the unicorns.”
While they were talking, all the others watched them.
“It’s a long story, Lance. I just now finally remember it. Your ancestor was a unicorn stallion who fell in love with a human. So he became human and they both got married. In time he forgot his heritage, but his spirit continued through his descendants.”
“Is Grayson one?”
“No. Only the firstborn were unicorns. The Evil One knew of this legend. That’s why Zeather went after humans with pure-hearts because he didn’t want any unicorns left. That’s why your family was killed. Both you and your mother were unicorns. I know this because I can feel her spirit and all unicorn spirits. I am sorry.”
Pristine lowered her eyes. She wished she could bring back his family. Lance took Pristine’s chin in his head and lifted it up to see tears in her eyes.
Using his other hand, he wiped her tears and whispered, “I love you. I will always love you.”
Pristine slowly grinned before saying, “I love you and I need you.”
They kissed, gently at first. Then Pristine wrapped her arms around Lance’s neck as he drew her closer. The kiss grew to be aggressive. Suddenly, they heard cheering and looked to see their friends.
“I always knew there was something different about you bro.” grinned Grayson.
The couple stood up and walked up to the group.
“I must say, I didn’t know you men were so stubborn. It took you long enough to come back.” complained Lola.
“I am with you there.” agreed Fanesse.
“I think it’s the other way around.” contradicted Aaron.
They all laughed.
“Lance, do you want to go flying?” asked Pristine.
“Pristine, I would capture both moons for you, as long as you are with me.”
“Does he know how to transform into a unicorn and know how to fly?” asked Joyce.
“Watch.”
It was like the words were inside of him all this time. He changed into a magnificent silver stallion and sprouted wings. Pristine changed as well. The two took off and flew around the area. Lance had never felt so free in his life.
“Lance, will you marry me?”
“Isn’t it suppose to be the other way around?”
Pristine giggled and answered, “I think we can make an exception here. So will you?”
“I’d be dumb not to.”
“Good! Let’s share it with Ophealia and Grayson’s wedding. Theirs is the day after the coronation. Will you mind, being a king?”
“Hehe, I may enjoy it for then I can make sure you obey everything I say.”
“Aw, that’s not nice.”
“Don’t worry my love, I want you to have your freedom as long as I can share that with you.”
Pristine nodded and smiled before saying, “Let’s go back and tell the others than.”
“All right. I am sure they will be relieved.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe yep, Lance is really a unicorn. This answers the question on why Zeather was soo focused on Pristine and any other pure of heart person. Zeather never noticed Lance because he was so obsessed with Pristine.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 AM

that is both good and bad. good he did not know about lance but bad about pristine. that was a real surprises i would have never guessed. you are good with surprises. is that the last part or is there more. i want to read about the coronation and the weddings.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2009, 03:56 AM

A/N: One last part hehe. Thanks for reading this btw. Wish others had read it. Yeah I love surprises hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a glorious one. The courtyard was filled to the max capacity as all the inhabitants of the world were there. Even the ones who could not be there, like the fish in the oceans saw the coronation thanked to Pristine and Drackor’s magic. Because they were not properly married yet, Lance would not yet be officially crowned that day. Lance didn’t mind. He wanted his Pristine to have her moment. Pristine reluctantly allowed this for she really wanted Lance beside her as she accepted her crown. So Lance stood in the front row with all their other friends as Pristine came toward Drackor and Inion. Pristine’s court, dressed in their elemental colors, helped Pristine move forward for she was draped in long and heavy garments. She didn’t show her discomfort though. She truly looked like a queen. Her dress was multi-layered with silver, white, and gold colors. She wore a sash across her top area that went from her shoulder to her waist that held several medals of her rank. She would receive one more when she became queen. Around her neck was the Crystal of Life. Soon the ceremony began and it wasn’t long before Drackor placed the silver and diamond crown on Pristine’s head. Inion handed her scepter to her. Drackor announced her formally as Queen of the Unicorns. Everyone cheered. It was as if Serenai was filled with life and laughter at that moment. After the coronation, there was a huge feast, but soon that had to end and preparations immediately began for the double wedding.
The next day started out hectic. Even Pristine, who was usually the sane one, was nervous. She was in her bridal room with her court and an equally frantic Ophealia. Kyra, Lola, Adrianna, Pixie, Mallian, and even Kyra’s mother, Kathleen, were there.
“You two should really try to calm down. Everything will run smoothly.” commented Kathleen.
“I know Aunt Kathleen, but not everything is in order.” replied Ophealia.
“Are brides always like this one wedding days?” asked Kyra.
“I am afraid so. When my sister got married, she was a mess. But everything worked out great.” replied Allora.
“Yes and that’s what I keep trying to tell myself. I wonder when our dresses will arrive?” replied Pristine.
The minute she said that, the seamstresses of the palace rushed in and hurried to get Pristine and Ophealia ready. They already had their hair done. Pristine’s court would be Pristine’s bridesmaids and Lola, Pixie, Mallian, and Kathleen would be Ophealia’s. Adrianna and Kyra were the flower girls.
Things were just as frantic with the two grooms.
“I don’t know if I am ready for this.” replied Grayson.
“Ha ha, every man is entitled to be nervous on their wedding day, my boy.” laughed King Charles.
“I think he’s more worried about tonight.” grinned Aaron causing Grayson’s face to flush.
“You’ll be the same way when you get married Aaron.” smirked Lance.
“Who said I was going to get married?”
“I’ve seen you looking at a few girls yesterday Aaron.”
Aaron’s face turned red there causing all the guys to laugh.
Lance’s groomsmen included Slycer, Aaron, Xack, and Drock. Grayson’s included Eorin, Sir Reginald, and two other outlaws.
All the men were ready for the wedding, they were just waiting for Inion to come get them. Soon, Inion showed up.
“Okay, gentlemen, their ready for you. If you will just follow me.” Inion replied.
They followed him towards a huge cathedral. This was where all royal weddings were held as well as other sacred ceremonies other than coronations. Other than the palace and Corlana’s temple, it was the biggest building in the area. The place was already packed and not everyone would be able to fit so Pristine and Drackor used their magic to create screens for everyone to see it. While the groomsmen went off to their starting positions, Lance and Grayson walked down the aisle to the front where Drackor and Inion was. Once they got there, both become nervous, only Grayson showed it by rubbing his hands. Soon all the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down. They all wore colors of the rainbow, only Ophealia and Grayson’s colors seemed more bolder and darker, and Pristine and Lance’s were more lighter. Kyra and Adrianna were next. Both were grinning and placed flower petals along the aisle. Soon the trumpets sounded as everyone stood up. Both brides were smiling radiantly and they both wanted to cry too. Ophealia was wearing a crown of her own as Princess of Grom, and Pristine wore her crown too. Ophealia’s dress was mostly gold with green trims. Pristine’s was all white. Both Lance and Grayson wanted to faint for their beauty was unspeakable. Grayson almost did, but Eorin kept a hold on him.
They wedding went on smoothly. Both couples exchanged rings and vows.
Soon, “Is there anyone here who objects to these marriages, speak now or forever hold your peace.” replied Inion.
“I would like a few words, Inion.” replied a voice.
Everyone looked up and gasped. A formidable figure of white light appeared from above and descended to the ground before landing in front of the couples. Her eyes held no pupils and she wore nothing but white. Her hair reached the ground, even if half of it was up in a crown of light. Everyone was in shocked, except for Pristine and her court.
Pristine smiled with glee and replied, “Mother.”
“Is she?” asked Lance.
“I am the Goddess of Light, Corlana. I didn’t come to stop the wedding, I just wanted to bless it personally.” Corlana replied.
Everyone bowed except for Pristine. There was no need for her to do so since she was Her daughter.
Corlana went up to Pristine and kissed her on the cheeks. Pristine can’t help but cry a bit.
“I am so proud of you my daughter. All the gods are and wish nothing for the best for you and all your friends. Beware though, for there will always be evil.”
Corlana turned to Lance, “Lance, you have more than proven yourself worthy of my daughter. I am proud to call you my son. I am also counting on you to keep her in line for Pristine has become crafty by becoming a unicorn.”
Lance grinned and replied, “I look forward to it.”
Corlana smiled and then turned to Pristine’s court.
“You four’s journeys aren’t yet over. Danger awakes all four of you. Your parents will guide you though as each of you make your marks,” Corlana warned referring to the gods. The four nodded and Corlana looked at everyone once more.
“Remember, that the gods will always watch over you. Blessed be.” she replied before vanishing.
“Wow! That was incredible.” gasped Grayson.
“Looks like we’ve more adventures ahead.” replied Joyce.
“Indeed. Inion, you may finish the ceremony.” said Drackor.
Inion nodded continued. It wasn’t long before the couples were announced as men and wives.
“You may now kiss your brides.” grinned Inion.
Ophealia wasted no time in pulling Grayson to her and kissing him hard. Pristine and Lance laughed at them before kissing each other. There were plenty of cheers and cat calls. Drackor and King Charles came forward and Drackor crowned Lance king and King Charles crowned Grayson prince. Inion properly announced them before everyone threw rice into the air. Grayson and Ophealia went first before Pristine and Lance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reception was held in the grand ballroom of the palace. Actually the crowd was so huge that Pristine and Drackor opened up a wall in the room which opened up into another ballroom. Both Pristine and Ophealia changed into better gowns to dance in. All four of the couples took off their crowns so they wouldn’t fall off. Things got pretty wild. First everyone ate a grand feast. Soon the orchestra arrived and began to play. The royal couples danced the first dance before more couples joined in. Soon it was time for the cutting of the cakes. Next, came the tossing of the bouquets and garters.
“Are you ready Ophealia? You go first.” Pristine said.
“Hehe okay. Are you ready ladies? You get two chances to catch a bouquet!” shouted Ophealia.
“I am always ready!!” shouted Fanesse.
So Ophealia tossed her from behind and there’s a huge squabble of it. In the end, Joyce ended up with it. Joyce smiled, but Pristine and her court could tell it wasn’t a full one. Next Pristine threw hers and the one who caught it was none other than Kyra.
“Uh, does this mean I have to get married?” she asked.
“I think we’ll wait another ten years for yours sugar.” grinned Kathleen.
Things got crazy when Pristine and Ophealia sat down for their grooms to remove their garters.
“Do it! Do it! Do it!” chanted the men.
“Use your mouth Grayson!” taunted Aaron.
“Don’t listen to him bro.” replied Lance.
Both Pristine and Ophealia blushed as Lance and Grayson removed the garters. There was plenty of hoots and howls. Grayson threw his garter first. And who should get it but Aaron. Lance and Grayson and other busted out laughing. Aaron knew he was in for it now. The next person who caught Lance’s garter was Slycer, who actually blushed for he wasn’t even trying to catch it.
It was well after midnight before Pristine and Lance snuck away. Once they neared their chamber, Lance swept Pristine off her feet. Pristine laughed as Lance kicked open their door.
“Are you happy Pristine?” Lance asked.
“Oh yes! I know this is only the beginning too.”
“That and many more.”
And so it was. Pristine and Lance consummated their love for the first time that night. Their lives and many others would continue to live on and thrive. So this tale ended, but no, many more tales were sure to come. But that’s another story.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Lovely wedding huh? And yeah it's still a bit of a cliffy because this book is actually part of a series. In fact, I gave one little hint in this part on who is going to be next. As you can see, the next stories revolve around Pristine's court. I wanted to create their own stories because I love them so much and felt they deserved their own stories. However, the one I am working on it's completed. In fact none of the stories I am working on are done.

Okay I have a question for you now. Do you want me to start posting (and that'll force me to work on the these 2 again) the next story from this series or something complete new? The story I am working on right now I'd love to post it here, but because of the love scenes in it, I don't know if it be appropriate.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2009, 04:40 AM

continue the series. if you don't think the one you are working on is not appropriate then it would be best not to post. i love this story want to read about pristines court since they are not in this this one much. my friend does the same thing as you. she has a series that she is working on and only one or two of them are done but she keeps starting new ones because she gets writers block. i keep telling her to stop starting new ones and finish the ones she has started.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 05:31 AM

Sure thing. I'll go ahead and post it up now.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 06:02 AM

ok. happy halloween.

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 06:50 AM

It's up now if you want to look at it. It's called The Joyful One.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 06:53 AM

ok i will read it tomorrow i am in an event thread right and we are trying to get to the top of all the post again. if you want to join its the wallflower one

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 AM

Naaa, I am very tired and am about to fall asleep here so maybe another time.

kittykatt89
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-01-2009, 07:07 AM

ok good night

smexy.buddah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2009, 08:20 AM

O.O
I NEVER expected to find something so amazing on the internet!
I mean, i don't read much on here, but this is just amazing! You've got GREAT description skills, and it makes me feel more at home. You described the fields only once, and i could imagine them throughout the entire scene!
Truly, truly amazing!! it makes my heart pump really crazy fast like a fangirls!!

Now to the critisisms T^T
(don't worry it's not so bad as it sounds XD)
You have a beautiful idea, and your grammar is almost always correct, except for one or two misplaced words, which can easily be edited out.
You have several places, though, where the story can be smoothed out, and the words made to flow a bit easier. Also, their are a couple places that could be edited to make more suspenseful.
I understand that some people don't like criticism much, so i won't say more at the moment,
but feel free to message or contact me if you want an example of what i mean, kay? ^-^
happy writing!!

Mirielle195
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 04:26 PM

I am surprised anyone else would read this one. Thank you very much. I just might take you up on that offer. I've started posting up the next story of this series here. It's called The Joyful One. I am still working on it and with me being a full time college student I don't know how often I am going to be able to work on it. I am working on another story too and that one has a higher priority at the moment cause people are reading that one too on another site and I left them with a major cliffy. But thanks again. I just might take you up on that offer.