Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Yeah yeah, you know the drill, It's a private game of round robin between me and psyrien. Please do not interrupt without asking us first. ((Yes another one! xD Can't you just tell that we love to round robin?))

Don't know what Round Robin is?
Visit Here
A guide to what Round Robin is~

Ah~ Nothing like breaking in a new world~ xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Welcome to the world of B.I.Ts

BITs stands for Beast in Techonolgy, a highly advance machine that often takes the shape of an animal equipped with highly advance weapons and attacks. Usually as it goes, it takes on the form of one animal with one element. It is possible for a BITs to get stronger as the creators allowed the ability to "grow".

There are three stages of a BITs: Child, Teen, Adult. During the Child stage, the BIT is small and has one to three attacks. With careful care, it evolves into a Teen BIT where it is medium size and learns three to five attacks. Adult is finally reached after years of caring and learns five to ten attacks (depending on well cared for). While it isn't impossible for a Child BIT to taken on an Adult BIT and win, it is harder. A BIT is almost literally like taking care of a pet and isn't something someone should just easily ignore. They are probably the closes thing to a real AI the world has had.

Popular amoung kids, BITs are used mostly as entertainment and "battles".
These Battles are are organized by AB, the Associations of Battles. Held reguardly every year (with many small mini ones as well), kids battle with their BITs to gain the title of Champion. Everything has strict rigid rules to prevent any serious threats on anyone life.

The current Champion is a cheerful upbeat boy by the name of Asher.

Of course with every positive side there is a negative side. AB controls the "lighter" side to BITs battles while street battles are more common between those who wish not to be bound by rules. There are only three unspoken ones. 1. Do not kill. 2. Any part of the BIT is up for taking upon lost. 3. When officially challenged start with official AB countdown.

A rather complicated state really and everything is held together by the Royal Court and High Council. One could say that while Street Battles don't have rules, everything is maintain by honor. Breaking that honor is more dangerous then attempting to kill someone. Still players still run wild and are heavy punished for it. If it's one thing any Street Battler knows, it's that you never upset the High Council and the Royal Court.

The High Council is ruled by Slatrommis: Hotaru (Grand Council), Kai, Seika, Ita, Riku and Chi. The Royal Court ruled by the Coloured: Red (King) and Silver (Queen).

So our story starts in lovely city of Rane, where former AB Champion Tier was being driven home in his black limo.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-05-2007, 12:22 PM

((Note: Just a little remainder xD Since it's literally a remake of Beyblade, I think for the most part everything just falls into place~ So Tier = Kai, and Asher = Tyson [though I like to think Asher is a little bit smarter]. I haven't made "copies" of Rei and Max yet. Don't know if I want to. And yeah, Silver is Ayame and Red is Tier. x3

Have fun psyrien~ xD))

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2007, 12:01 PM

"Oh look! That must be one of the champions!" The excited child pointed excitedly at the shiny black limo.

"Hush. Don't point. You'll only draw unwanted attention to yourself." Kith pulled the small boy to the side. The two weren't actually brothers, but they acted it ever since they found each other on the streets. "And what makes you think that's a champion's car, huh? Could just be some other rich guy's car just as easy."

"But it could be, Kith. It could. Imagine--the champion's car right next to us! I could get his autograph and hang it in my room!"

"Markl, if you got his autograph, we would probably end up having to sell it," Kith said all too realistically. "C'mon, let's go already."

Markl stood on the corner of the sidewalk, stealing one last look at the black car across the street.

"Markl."

The boy sighed and then patted his pocket that his BIT was in. "He just doesn't understand, Sylphie."

Kith didn't have a BIT. His family had been too poor to afford such frivolous entertainment. And then, well, Kith wasn't with his family anymore, and a kid certainly couldn't afford to get a BIT, much less feed himself. Kith always said that BITs were a waste of time--a play sport for the rich and idle.

But Markl had started out with a nice family that lived in the suburbs. They had given Slyphie to Markl long ago. He had grown up with her. She wasn't just a toy. She was a companion. Kith just didn't understand.

"I'm going to leave you if you don't stop mooning over some supposed champion's car."

"Coming!" Markl removed his hand from his pocket and hurried to catch up with Kith.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-07-2007, 07:58 PM

Tier sat in his car slightly annoyed with the world. He just wanted to go home and fall asleep and hope that this day would end soon enough.

'Ring. Ring'

Tier twitched as a cellphone call interrupted his brooding. The person better have a good reason to be calling him right now, otherwise he intend to hang up. "What?" he snarled into the otherside of the phone.

"Hmmm so you are brooding. That was expected."

Tier calmed down. It was Ayame. Ayame was someone not to yell at. Now if it was Asher that would be a different story, but Ayame usually had a good reason to call.

"So why are you brooding and being all sulky like?"

"Ayame. I had just spend the last eight hours at a silly tv interview on BITS and the AB championships when I could have been home training or even doing paperwork!" Tier scowled.

Tier came from a very wealthy family. His parents died two years ago, leaving him the heir to the family business. Being somewhat of a genius, Tier handled schoolwork, the business, and BITs battles at the same time. He would have never gone to this stupid interview if Asher didn't show up at his doorstep at 5am to drag him down to the TV station. Tier knew it was a bad idea giving the cheerful champion his home address.

"Hmmm well if it's any help, I finished most of your paperwork already. All that's left is for you to sign the dotted line."

Tier blinked. "You did?" That was unexpected.

"I got bored waiting for you. So I decided to finish your paperwork since you weren't around. Oh hey, mind if I stay the night? I'm not exactly looking forward to going home. There were some policemen following me around all day. I guess even now they're still paranoid."

Tier frowned. "Strange. Usually you're the one paranoid."

Ayame grinned from the other side of the phone. "True. But I don't feel like being paranoid today. I'm way too happy."

"Tell me about it later. I'm almost home."

Tier hung up the call. His house came into view. Finally he was home.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-08-2007, 09:34 AM

"Watch out!" A woman dragged Kith roughly by the arm.

"Ow, hey, what are you doing?" He shook himself loose and glared at her. As far as he could see there was nothing remotely threatening on the well groomed lawn bordering the brightly lit sidewalk. Well, there were a few shadows moving, but those were probably just leaves or some small animal.

"Meow!" A black cat mewed plantatively at Kith.

"Move boy!" The woman dragged Kith away. "It's a black cat. Devil's in them beasts. They barter for your soul with luck."

Kith looked annoyed and removed his arm from her clutches. "Well, I'm not superstitious. It's just a cat." He was about to reach down to pet the cat just to irk the woman, but when he looked down, the cat had vanished.

The woman shook her head and clucked her tongue. "See, see, see. Them's got the devil in 'em. There one moment an' gone the next. Moment after that they're there again." She walked off in the other direction, muttering to herself.

"Hey Kith!" It was Markl. He had probably been off mooning over another supposed champion's car or something. "Who was that woman?"

Kith stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared hard at the shadows. For some reason, he wanted to find that cat just to prove to the woman that she was wrong. Normally, he would just let it go, but there was something about the incident that unnerved him. He had to find that cat.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-08-2007, 11:55 AM

"We're home Master Tier."

Tier got out of the car. "Thank you Demri."

Demri bowed. Demri was a young doctor who worked as Tier's butler. Demri was actually the second son of the Hezen family, the owners of many hospitals in Rane. However shortly after finishing college, Demri left his family against his father wishes in order to serve as Tier's butler. Serving both as the family doctor and the butler, Demri was a valuable ally.

Tier walked into his living room. Sitting on the couch was his friend Ayame. "Welcome home," Ayame greeted.

"You're weren't joking when you said you were in a good mood," said Tier, his eyebrow raising. "What happened?"

Ayame bounced in glee. "I finally figured out how to give Soyala her shapeshifting abilities!"

Tier looked surprised. "Shapeshifting?" he questioned.

Ayame nodded. "Yup. Since Soyala is a Kitsune, I went along with the legends and gave her shapeshifting abilities. One form for each tail. So Soyala is a teen BIT with only four tails which means four new forms bring the total up to five. The only problem is that each form starts back at the Child stage so they're rather weak right now. But it's a great improvement because not only can she now take on the forms of different animals she can also use new elements!"

Stunned, Tier took a seat in a chair. It was a feat alone that Ayame got Soyala to change shape but to even give new element powers? Too much to handle at the moment. "I guess it's nothing less expected from the daughter of the creators of BITs," Tier said with a grin.

Ayame smiled. "Nah, you give me too much credit."

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 AM

After several hours of trooping through dark alleys, Kith and Markl had accomplished nothing productive besides getting lots of exercise.

Markl didn't quite understand why they were even doing this. He hadn't even seen the cat. And even then, he knew the two couldn't afford to keep a pet--young as he was, he knew that they needed to feed themselves first. It was too bad though, Kith could use a companion like a pet.

"Kith, it's getting late." Markl tugged on Kith's sleeve to get him to slow. The only reason why Markl hadn't tried to get Kith to stop earlier was because he had seen that strange look in Kith's eyes. Markl had only seen Kith look like that once before--when Kith had saved Markl.

And so, Markl supposed that he should let the cat have the same favour that he had. So he followed Kith.

Kith seemed to snap halfway out of his trance. "Mm."

"We should head home."

Kith closed his eyes and leaned against the building. "This is crazy. It's just a cat. I don't know why I'm doing this."

Markl looked at him expectantly.

Kith sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, do you know the way back?"

Markl nodded.

"Well, then why don't you start heading back on your own? I'll catch up after I've looked a few more rounds."

The cat should have the same favour.

"Okay." Markl left with a strange feeling tingling in his shoulder blades. He couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that something was going to happen.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Ayame pranced around the living room. She had been working on that pet project for years. It finally was finished.

"So what did you mean by police officers were hanging around you?"

Ayame paused. "Mou Tier. You always have a way of ruining my fun!"

Tier smiled slightly. "Only because I worry."

Ayame sank back into the couch. "I'm sure it's another order from the higher ups. "That day" is approaching again. They probably want to be near just incase I decide to have a breakdown or something," she mumbled. "At this rate, the government should just declare me a national moument."

"But then they would take you away and lock you up," said Tier.

"Like a jewel in a safe or a bird in a cage. Man my life sucks," Ayame cursed. She sighed. "Oh the bright side, since I've changed my last name, no one makes the connections from me to my parnets anymore. Well enough about me. I'll deal with whatever life throws at me. Have you seen a black cat recently?"

"A black cat?"

"Yeah. I've been seeing it everywhere. I don't think it's a normal cat. It might even be a rogue BIT but I never can get close enough to examine it."

"Nope haven't see it. But knowing your luck, it'll fall right into your lap soon," Tier mused.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2007, 09:03 PM

Another shadow flickered in the corner of Kith's eye. He whirled around but only to discover that that was all it really was--just a shadow.

Of course, it was rather late now and it was difficult to determine shadows from simple darkness.

Kith had been at this for hours and now was beginning to have the vague feeling that that was all he was doing--chasing simply shadows. There was no cat, really. It had just been a shadow that had fallen across his path. The lady had imagined it too.

And then the lonely streetlight that had lit the alley went out, plunging Kith into complete darkness.

It wasn't just simple darkness like the dark that he had seen the shadows meld into. It wasn't just a mere absence of light. There was something very strange about this darkness. It didn't even seem to reach farther than the alleyway. There was no dividing line, but one could tell that there was something very different between this darkness and the darkness on the next street over.

Kith could hear the rattle of his breath and nothing else. It sounded like a death rattle in the still air.

And then there was another sound--a faint meowing of a cat. Kith turned his head, trying to place the sound.

But then there was the loud crash of trash cans being knocked over. The sound echoed in the alley, drowning out the cat. And then Kith felt as if something was rushing toward him, like he was facing a great wave that was about to crash down upon him and he could do nothing. An incredible awe and fear gripped his heart as he waited for the wave to fall upon him.

He was knocked to the ground by something huge and beast-like. At first his thoughts flitted to the cat, but he immediately dismissed those thoughts as the full weight of the creature--it did not actually feel like a creature, it felt more like some kind of force--fell upon him.

There was little Kith could do against such a thing, but he fought back valiantly. The beast was more than twice Kith's size, but that didn't stop Kith from biting and kicking whenever he could. It seemed a certain thing that Kith would surely be devoured by this beast and Markl would be sitting at home forever wondering what happened, but then something changed.

Kith wasn't quite sure what it was or what triggered it, but he was aware of the change. Quite suddenly the beast was gone and the strange darkness was draining away. Kith wasn't sure why, but he felt the loss of both deeply. It was strange; he should have been relieved.

Kith wasn't quite sure what happened next. Perhaps he had blacked out or perhaps simply fallen asleep. When he opened his eyes next he wondered if he dreamed it all. But then he caught sight of a gash on his arm and a black cat licking his wounds.

Kith smiled and reached out to stroke the creature. "I've finally found you, Nankojiva."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-09-2007, 11:33 PM

"Tier?"

"Hm?"

"Have you noticed the movement in street battle world?"

Tier looked up at Ayame. "Not really. What's happening?"

Ayame stared out the window. "There are whispers of the shifting of powers. And old enemies gathering. I think---"

"TIER! AYAME!"

Tier and Ayame turned towards the door just in time to see Asher come running in, trying to attack Ayame in a hug. Ayame twitched before slamming down a book on Asher's head.

"Asher! What the hell are you doing?!" Ayame snarled at the boy nursing his wound.

"Nothing, gee Ayame did you have to hit me so hard?" Asher complained.

Ayame gave a 'che' and left the room. Tier rubbed his forehead. He wasn't exactly sure why Asher insisted on coming over nearly everyday. He wasn't even sure why the boy was set on becoming friends either. 'I need aspirin,' Tier thought to himself.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2007, 08:22 AM

Markl's mouth had been hanging wide open ever since Kith had walked through the door. He couldn't believe it. Kith had walked in at seven in the morning with a very satisfied expression on his face and in his arms that "cat."

But Markl knew what it was instantly. Slyphie had bristled at the sight of it. She was extremely wary of it. These boys were her territory and now that another had turned up so unexpectedly, she was quite ataken back.

Kith didn't seem to be paying attention to anything besides the cat. He sat on the window seat, stroking it contentedly.

"Kith..." Markl began while clutching the small mouse-like bit that was Sylphie.

"Hm?" Kith seemed to respond only out of reflex while still stroking the cat.

"Do you know what that is?"

Kith turned to Markl, but it didn't seem like he was looking at him. He was still in that strange trance. "This is Nankojiva," he said simply as if it explained everything and returned his attention to the cat.

Markl sighed. "...she's a BIT, Kith."

Kith's eyes widened. "What?" His hand froze in one place on the inky black fur.

"But that's nothing bad, Kith," Markl rushed to reassure him. "See, since it's not a real cat, you don't have to actually feed it, so we can afford to keep her."

Kith lifted up the cat and glared at it eye to eye. "I knew you weren't normal."

The car meowed happily and snuggled up to Kith who sighed. "Nankojiva..."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-11-2007, 09:53 PM

"So how about we go out to eat?" Asher suggested.

"Food is always on your mind isn't it, Asher?" Tier shook his head. Food, food, food. Was that all the boy thought about?

"NOT!"

"Beside, Demri is already cooking. It would be rude to leave and go eat somewhere else," Tier explained. Not to mention Demri's cooking was far better then any fast food stop that Asher had in mind.

Also Ayame wouldn't be leaving the house either. Asher had actually angered her, upsetting her already frail mood. She probably had locked herself up in her room, tinkering away with her next project.

Tier sighed to himself. That day was approaching far to fast. In less then two months, painful memories would be relived over and over again. Asher didn't understand it, Ayame wouldn't let him. But... it would probably do her some good to have a friend like Asher. The boy could get under anyone's skins.

Tier chuckled to himself, ignoring Asher's rant of the what type of delicious food that Demri might be cooking. Still Ayame's words troubled him. There was movement in the world of darkness. He had heard the whispers of overthrowing the AB and replacing with the SB code of honor. Tier had always assumed that those whispers would be crushed. For to overthrow the AB and their offices around the world, it was like plotting to over throw the world's government. It was near impossible to do and no one was so foolish enough to do that. Not even a bunch of kids who street battle at night.

Nevertheless it was something to look into. It would seem that Red and Silver would be sweeping the streets tonight.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-12-2007, 05:36 AM

"Oh hey, where'd ya get that?"

A bunch of street kids circled around Kith curiously. They had known Kith to be not exactly for BITs. Seeing him cradling Nankojiva in his arms inevitably ellicted their curiousity.

Kith looked up at them, but didn't quite seem to recognize the kids. "I found her."

"Stole her more likely." One of the kids nudged his companions, making them all snicker in shared agreement.

Kith looked vaguely annoyed, but said, "Think what you like. She's mine now."

And indeed, the cat seemed rather attached to Kith. Her fur had bristled when the other kids had suggested her stolen, and she had given the faintest hiss when they had snickered.

"If she's really yours, then she should follow your commands in a battle. Why don't we try it out?" And without waiting for Kith to accept, the boy had released his BIT.

It had the form of a wolf. Perhaps it would have been a challange for an ordinary cat BIT, but the wolf was mangy and this cat BIT was far from normal.

The wolf lunged towards Nankojiva with its great teeth bared. Nankojiva was still in Kith's arms. The rest of the kids had gasped. One wasn't supposed to hurt the person--only the BIT. But the owner of the wolf BIT didn't seem to care about this unspoken taboo.

There was a wild scream from an animal and a dark streak flashed through the air. They blinked. And the wolf BIT was down--a vicious slash stretching down the wolf's entire length.

"No way..." The wolf BIT's owner's eyes were wide with fear--not simply because his BIT had been taken down in one blow but because he felt sharp claws digging into his shoulder and warm breath grazing his neck.

Kith looked coldly at the defeated boy. "You really shouldn't try attack people. It's not very friendly." Nankojiva hissed lightly and her teeth grazed the boy's neck ever so slightly.

The boy stiffened an closed his eyes, expecting no less than death. If he died at the hands of Kith's BIT, no one would say anything. He deserved it. He broke the rules. He really shouldn't have attacked Kith. It had just been a mad impulse. And he hadn't battled in weeks. But he shouldn't have done it.

He felt the claws loosen their grip and the weight lifted from his shoulders. He opened his eyes. Nankojiva walked to Kith and rubbed herself against his leg.

"Really. You're lucky." Kith picked up Nankojiva and sauntered off with a strange air of haughtiness.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-12-2007, 06:47 AM

It had been a few hours until Asher finally left the house. Tier was searching the house for Ayame. He wanted to see the truth with his own hands. He wanted to see these rumors first hand. Try as he might, the darkness always found a way to claim him. Finally, he found Ayame on the roof.

She was dressed in her battle uniform. Her black cape fluttering in the wind. The silver fox mask rested on her head. "It's been awhile since we've gone out like this," she mumbled. "Every time I think the darkness is gone, it comes back to us in, like an addicting drug."

"Well as Hotaru says, we created this world, we have to take responsibly for it," said Tier.

Ayame grinned. "Well true. I'm telling you this, we gonna find successors."

Tier grinned back. "Sure, if we can ever find a pair that matches our skills."

Ayame stood up and stretched. "The stars are really bright tonight," she said. "I think something good will finally happen."

Tier chuckled. "Yes. Maybe we'll even find that cat of yours."

((*pokes psyrien* you never called!! and... where exactly are Kith and Markl living?))

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2007, 08:56 AM

(It's summer, so they're living under a bridge. When the weather starts getting cold they move into one of the shelters for street people. They don't really like the shelter, but the cold forces them to take refuge there. ...And sorry~ I forgot to call what with my brother leaving and my popo coming back. TT.TT)

The streets were bathed in moonlight, romanticizing the ramshackle fences and walls. Kith liked the streets at night--they were a completely different world in the night.

Kith had normally kept to the roads less traveled because he hadn't had a BIT before and would have been vulnerable. Now that he had Nankojiva, he could take the shorter routes without a fear. But out of habit, he chose to walk his familiar route. Besides, the other street kids would have heard of that little episode with the wolf earlier and they would all be eager to see who this new BIT was.

Kith glanced at the black cat prowling ahead of him. The cat looked back, as if she knew his thoughts. And it seemed as if she surely did because she trotted back to him.

He stroked her velvety ears and admired her fur. In the moonlight, the fur didn't look black but a very fine dusky blue. The daylight just couldn't do the colors justice.

"So Nankojiva, where should we hit tonight?"

The cat meowed and it was as if a thought suddenly struck him. The jewelry store.

"But that's insane. The security isn't just some deadbolt or locked window. There's no way I could get in."

Perhaps there was no way for you to get in before, but you have me now. ...and I have my ways. Kith swore that the corners of her mouth had twitched into a smile.

Markl was also wandering the streets, but unlike his brother, he stuck to the main streets. The eerie alleys lit only by moonlight made him nervous. Besides, he liked to watch the street battles.

He glanced up at the sky and was about to wonder what Kith saw in his deserted alleys but something had caught his eye. There was a strange shape coming out of the roof. He squinted at it. It seemed to be two people. One had a great billowy cape and something silvery glinted in the moonlight--.

He gasped. It could only be one person. And because there was another, it must be both.

A boy next to him had noticed his strange look and nudged him. "Hey what is it?" He followed Markl's line of sight and gasped too.

"It's Them."

A hush fell over the crowd. Battles halted. Chattering ceased. Everyone turned to look at the shillouetes on the roof. But they didn't look for long. They saw the one with the cape leap away with her great cape billowing behind her. And as they had turned to watch her, the other shadow had disappered as well, leaving the roof line uneventfully flat.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-13-2007, 09:18 AM

"There was a battle earlier with that black cat," Silver muttered.

"With a wolf BIT. The cat was victorious," said Red. Now everyone knew that they were out tonight. He wondered if it was a good thing. Perhaps those whispers would fall silent, knowing that enemies were listening.

"Perhaps we shouldn't have come as Silver and Red tonight," Silver said. She landed on the next roof. It was strange. Most people don't go roof hopping, but it was like a second nature to her. She blamed her martial arts training.

Red followed her. "Well if nothing, it'll be good exercise to make sure that everything is running smoothly."

"And we can seek out the user with the black cat," Silver said, grinning behind her mask.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2007, 09:36 AM

(I keep wanting to call the BITs "pokemon" and the people that use them "trainers." ...I think I've been playing pokemon too much. xD)

Kith was leaning against the cold brick wall, looking for all the world like a brooding teenager. But he really wasn't. His mind was far from being caught up in itself. His eyes flicked from right to left. He was every aware of his surroundings.

A faint meow almost made him jump. He looked down and saw Nankojiva with a sack and what looked like a strip of black leather in her mouth.

"Good work." Kith took the sack from her and saw that the leather strip was reall a collar. Kith looked at Nankojiva--a collar really wouldn't suit her. She was something wild and feral--something that could never be tamed or collared.

Not for me, silly.

"For me?" Kith raised his eyebrows, but he didn't need an answer for that question. Nankojiva was looking at him so pointedly that he would have to be an absolute idiot to not understand.

He examined the collar. It was made of soft black leather. It looked simple, but the clasp was real silver and there was a tiny cat charm hanging on it. He smiled. Somehow, it did suit him. He clasped it around his neck.

You are mine as well.

"I suppose so."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-13-2007, 09:57 AM

(Yes I think so too~ xD Ooo I do like that charm and collar)

"That him?"

Silver stared at the boy standing outside jewelry shop. "I think so. Wow... I didn't think someone would think of using BIT to steal. Hmm... I wonder why no one has thought of it before?"

Red lightly hit Silver on the head. "Focus. And it's not like you need the money anyways. The kid looks like he's been living on the streets."

Silver gave a hmph sound. "It's the challenge I like, not the money you know that." It was easier to track down the kid then Silver thought. The battle the cat had with a wolf made it easy to find out about him. His name was Kith and he had a "brother", Markl. Just recently Kith had gotten his BIT, Nenkojiva? Or something like that. Other then that there wasn't much else that could be told. Well nothing she could find out tonight. After hacking into the government files, she might find a more detail history.

"So what's the plan? We go talk to him?" Silver asked.

"It's not like he is involved with the Black Movement, not if he just got his BIT. And I thought we were here only to satisfy your curiosity about the cat," said Red.

"Well now I'm interested in the kid. I think he'll make a great ally one day. With the proper training and all," said Silver.

"Well let's see if he even notices us to begin with," said Red, watching Kith and Nenkojiva walk away from the store, carrying the sack.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2007, 08:56 AM

Kith was sitting on the steps of an abandoned stoop, admiring the moonlight shining on Nankojiva's fur. Yes, he was a strange boy. Here he had an amazingly powerful new BIT yet he would rather sit in the deserted alleys to stare at the sky. Most of the boys called him silly and the girls thought him adorably romantic.

Kith, however, didn't pay much attention to the rest of the kids. Kith survived alone. Strangely, he hadn't really bonded with the rest of the street kids as most did. When he had first hit the streets, he had been picked up by several gangs, but he never really stayed with one for long. It wasn't that they rubbed wrong--they just sort of always ended up drifting apart. Soon he just became a loner; no gang would take him in for fear of him drifting away to betray them to another.

But Kith was alright with that. He liked the solitude. It was nice to be with someone every once in a while--to know that one wasn't alone--but really, he preferred these alleys to the usual company any day.

Markl was the exception. The small boy seemed to have awakened a strange sense of responsibility in Kith. And Kith just couldn't help but take care of him.

Apart from that Kith was alone.

Nankojiva's fur rose and she stiffened. Her ears perked up and her eyes brightened.

Not alone.

It sounded like an answer to Kith's thoughts, but as he watched her tail swish back and forth in that agitated motion, he knew it was something else.

He glanced down the empty alley. No one. He looked the other way. No one. He rechecked both sides, certain that someone was just around the corner at one of the ends.

And then he felt a strange shiver crawl up his spine. He looked up to his normally comforting starry sky to see that it had betrayed him. The bright moon cast a brilliant shilleoute of two figures standing on the roof. One wore a billowing cape.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-23-2007, 09:09 AM

"Ooo impressive he noticed us. Or rather his BIT did," said Silver. She was becoming more and more intrigued by this BIT. It was unusual. Not a standard model. In fact she would assume it was a custom made like Soyala or Phyre.

Red was silent.

"So our choices are basically, sit here and watch him or confront him and talk to him. Hmmm... if we sit and watch, then we might never see him again. If we talk to him... we might scare him off... or earn ourselves an alley," said Silver.

"Or we might engage into a battle and/or scare him to the side of our enemies," Red said bluntly.

"That too."

"Let's give him the first move," said Red. He lept down from the rooftop to the ground, standing in the way of Kith's path. "Just be prepared to defend yourself."

Silver lept down next to him. "I know that."

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2007, 09:34 AM

(Question! What is Tier supposed to be wearing? ...I have him in shadows right now because I don't know what his uniform or whatever he's wearing looks like. xD)

Kith started. Before him stood an imposing woman with a silver fox mask adorning her face and a great cape swirling about her. Beside her was a man who commanded an equally daunting air, but it was intensified because he could not see the man quite clearly through the shadows of the whipping cape. Even though he could not see their eyes, he felt them sweep over his entire body, searching him and resting upon the collar about his neck.

He knew how absurd it must look on him. He was a street kid. His clothes, while not rags, were not exactly new. The collar with it's expensive leather and workings most certainly didn't look like it belonged. It probably looked like he had stolen it.

...which was unfortunately true. Kith had admitted that to himself rather begrudgingly. Although he had not bought it, he felt like it was made for him. It was somehow his, even if it was stolen.

Nankojiva leapt onto his shoulders, and somehow her weight gave him courage. "Who are you?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-23-2007, 09:39 AM

(Chu! I have no idea! xD I never thought about it. O.o We figured let you decide? xD *cough* and check your trades!)

Behind her mask, Silver grinned. Spunk. Courage too. Probably a loner, a bit rough around the edges as well. She was liking the kid more and more.

"Kith, orphan street kid. Owner of the BIT Nankojiva whom you just recieved. I think we don't really have to introduce ourselves," Silver said. It was amazing what you could pull up on a person's history in one night. "You have just robbed a jewelry store and morally we should be reporting you to the police... but I think I like to learn a bit more about you first."

Kith looked her strangely. How did she know his name?

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-23-2007, 10:06 AM

"Firstly," he started carefully, "how do you know all of this? I'm not admitting to anything. I just want to know why you think this about an ordinary street kid."

Silver rolled her eyes. "Well, I do notice the pretty little collar around your neck. And I hardly suspect those are donations to charity in that sack of yours."

She walked around him in a circle. A cool smile played at her lips. "Oh and what else? We were only eyewitnesses to your little burglary escapade."

Kith's mouth gave the slightest twitch, but no other reaction was discernable. I guess we're stuck, Nankojiva.

The man stepped out of the shadows, and Kith saw that he too was masked in bright silver. "We could be friends."

"What do you want?" The tension in the air bristled like a cat's fur being rubbed the wrong way. It was infuriating, scathing--ever so controlled.

"He's smart, isn't he?"

"Tell him then. He'd probably figure it out for himself later if we don't."

"Very well then." The woman began to walk towards Kith. The man remained leaning against the wall, watching the whole scene in a somewhat interested lazy manner.

Kith stiffened. He could feel Nankojiva do the same--feel her claws digging into his shoulders--feel her muscles tense--hear the ever so faint hiss in his ear...

And all hell broke loose.

And Kith and the black cat were gone.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-23-2007, 10:14 AM

Silver blinked at the sudden disappearance. "Well now, I do believe we went and scared him." She wasn't exactly sure how the boy got away, but she would track him down. "So... what shall we do Red? Go after him?"

"Of course. You can track him?"

Silver nodded. It would only take a few minutes, but it was possible to do. No one knew it, but she had practically the entire city wired. From cameras to audio to high tech computers that could x-ray buildings and search through crowds. Anywhere the boy went, she would know. Nothing short of him leaving the city or going somewhere out of range of all her sensors would hid him from her. All she had to do was to put in the description of him.

A few minutes later, she had the results. "Ah... he's heading towards the river bank that's a few blocks here. He's a fast little one aint he?" Silver said with a grin.

"Fine. Let's go after him. But this time, let's not have him escape. I don't want to spend the rest of the night playing tag," said Red.

"That's fine. Soyala will create an ice wall once we get him cornered. We'll see how powerful his BIT is too... So far only Phyre has been the only one to break through ten feet of solid ice," said Silver. They took off in the direction of Kith and Nankojiva.