Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:49 AM

Hello there! I'm going to use this thread to share my drabbles with you! I'll post the drabbles I write for my claim on lj (Bleach - Ichigo/Renji/Rukia at OT3_100) as well as any other drabbles I write.

Challenges which are completed have numbers next to them. The first number of the page the post with that fic is on, the second number is the post on that page the drabble is in.

OT3_100 -
001. Kiss. (1.1)
002. Hug. (1.2)
003. Touch. (1.3)
004. Love. (1.4)
005. Share. (1.5)
006. Fight. (1.6)
007. Hide. (1.7)
008. Left out. (1.8)
009. Moments. (1.9)
010. Dreams. (1.10)
011. Hope. (1.11)
012. Memories. (1.12)
013. Future. (1.13)
014. Daring. (1.14)
015. Panic. (2.1)
016. Loss. (2.2)
017. Petnames. (2.3)
018. Letters. (2.4)
019. Calling. (2.5)
020. Compromise. (2.6)
021. Moving. (2.7)
022. Rhythm. (2.8)
023. Dance. (2.9)
024. Holding. (2.10)
025. Silence. (2.11)
026. Absence. (2.12)
027. Expressions. (2.14)
028. Games. (2.15)
029. Kids. (3.1)
030. Light. (3.2)
031. Sun. (3.4)
032. Night. (3.5)
033. Bed. (3.6)
034. Pictures. (3.7)
035. Sex. (3.8)
036. Senses.
037. Ice.
038. Travel.
039. Awkward.
040. Comfortable.
041. Growing.
042. Drive.
043. Dress up.
044. Bare.
045. Occasional.
046. Electricity.
047. Shiver.
048. Hard.
049. Laughter.
050. Ache.
051. Stupid.
052. Stretch.
053. Empty.
054. Bold.
055. Fairytale.
056. Mirror.
057. Dates.
058. Questions.
059. Save.
060. Release.
061. Burning.
062. Fast.
063. Ghost.
064. Breath.
065. Whisper.
066. Colour.
067. Snow.
068. Rain.
069. Dry.
070. Small.
071. Time.
072. Security.
073. Connect.
074. Explore.
075. Fix.
076. Give.
077. Take.
078. Taste.
079. Immature.
080. Play
081. Home.
082. Trigger.
083. Weakness.
084. Agreement.
085. Sweet.
086. Only.
087. Endless.
088. Voice.
089. Opportunity.
090. Final.
91. Perceive
92. Concept
93. Readable
94. Factual
95. Shop
96. Vigorously
97. Spread
98. Penguin
99. Dismissed
100. Doubled

You can see the prompt table at my writing journal here.

Others -
15_minutes_fic prompt #49 - Bleach - Ichigo, Renji (2.13)
15_minutes_fic prompt #50 - Bleach - Hitsugaya, Matsumoto (3.3)

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:49 AM

Fandom: Bleach
Claim: Ichigo/Renji/Rukia
Prompt + Number: #1 - Kiss
Title: The kiss
Rating: PG
Warnings: None
Summary: An unexpected beginning

Ichigo kissing him was the last thing in the world Renji had expected to happen that day. Not that the kiss was unwelcome, but heā€™d never have imagined Ichigo would be the one to initiate it. Theyā€™d been fighting over Rukia for years, and Ichigo had never shown the slightest bit of interest in him and was, honestly, still painfully shy about this kind of thing. So the last thing heā€™d expected was a sudden kiss and Ichigo commenting in a offhand way that Rukia was never going to choose between them so they might as well all just share.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 11:51 AM

Prompt + Number: #2 Hug
Title: Reward in a strange form
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ichigo collapses after a battle.

He fell to his knees, exhausted. Blood was running into his eyes but he didnā€™t have the strength to wipe it away any more. Heā€™d won, again. But again, only just. He heard footsteps coming towards him but couldnā€™t find the strength to look who was coming, using all his energy just to sit. Then a familiar tattooed arm was around his chest, supporting him. He let himself sag, knowing he was safe now. A second later Rukia was holding him too. Someone was calling him an idiot but he didnā€™t care, it was over and they were holding him.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:06 PM

Prompt + Number: #3 Touch
Title: A simple request
Summary: Rukiaā€™s found some interesting reading material.

ā€œI want you to touch each other like this?ā€

ā€œWHAT?ā€ Renji exclaimed, his face going red as he looked at the manga Rukia was holding open in front of him.

ā€œWhere did you get that?ā€ Ichigo asked, a worried look on his face.

ā€œIt doesnā€™t matterā€¦just do thisā€¦ā€

ā€œNOā€ they yelled together.

ā€œBut you do that anyway when weā€™re all in bed together!ā€

ā€œThatā€™s different!ā€

ā€œHow?ā€

ā€œā€¦it just is!ā€ Renji said, after a pause. She didnā€™t look convinced.

ā€œWeā€™re not performing for you! Itā€™s justā€¦no.ā€

ā€œReally, whatā€™s the point in having two boyfriend if they wonā€™t even yaoi for you?ā€

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:06 PM

Prompt + Number: #4 - Love
Title: Unrequited
Summary:Orihime thinks about Ichigoā€™s relationships.

Itā€™s hard being in love and not being loved back. I mean, itā€™s not something you ever get used to. Itā€™s not like, after a while, youā€™re fine seeing them with the people they love. But, I guess I donā€™t know. My case isnā€™t usual. I love Ichigo. He doesnā€™t love me. He loves Renji and Rukia, and they both seem to love him very much. The fact that heā€™s in a relationship with two other people just makes it harder on me, really. I canā€™t help thinking, he already loves two people, maybe he could just love me too?

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:07 PM

Prompt + Number: #5 Share
Title: Allā€™s fair in love and cake
Summary: Renji wants something from Ichigo

ā€œWhy wonā€™t you just share it with me?ā€ Renji asked, angrily. Ichigo frowned. He didnā€™t want to share his cake. Heā€™d paid for it, it wasnā€™t his fault if Renji was a waster with no money and couldnā€™t afford any.

ā€œIā€™m already sharing my girlfriend with you,ā€ he said with a sigh, ā€œI donā€™t see why I have to share my cake with you tooā€¦ā€

ā€œYouā€™re sharing her? Iā€™m the one sharing. I got here first, I have seniority and, besides, you get to share me with her so itā€™s not like youā€™re missing out on anythingā€¦ā€

ā€œJust shut up!ā€

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:08 PM

Prompt + Number: #6 Fight
Title: despite apperances
Summary:Fighting is a key element of their relationship.

Between the three of them, fighting was as normal as breathing. They bickered constantly and about the silliest thing. It even went over into the bedroom most times and sex was like a brawl for them. There wasnā€™t any edge to the fighting, though, no intention to hurt. They would argue all day and all night, but they never really intended any harm by it. They knew how to hurt each other all too well. Theyā€™d managed it by accident enough times, but they would never intentionally hurt each other because, despite appearances, they really did all love each other.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:09 PM

Prompt + Number: #7 Hide
Title: Sometimes life just sucks
Summary:Sometimes, life really does just suck.

The thing that sucks most about being in an unconventional relationship is having to hide it. I mean, itā€™s not like we choose to, but what the hell would me dad think if I took my boyfriend and girlfriend home. Wellā€¦heā€™d probably not careā€¦but whatever. I mean, thereā€™s Bakuyu. Heā€™d fucking kill us. I mean, he hates me on principal. Sure, we may get on a little, but thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be good enough for his little sister. And Renji, heā€™s a subordinate, no way heā€™ll get approval. So we kinda have to hide it, but it still sucks.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:09 PM

Prompt + Number: #8 Left out
Title: The melancholy of Orihime-chan
Summary: Orihime looks back on a day with her friends

I only tagged along that day to be closer to Ichigo, I thought it would be ok with four of us. But, I didnā€™t realise until it was too late. The three of them are all so wrapped up in each other, they had a great day. We went to the fair and then we ate candy and went for a burger then we went for a long walk, just to talk. Or, really, they did. I just tagged along at the back, the only person there whoā€™s love for Ichigo wasnā€™t returned. I bet when the three of them look back on that day they wonā€™t even remember I was there.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:10 PM

Prompt + Number: #9 Moments
Title: Every silver lining has itā€™s cloud
Summary: Rukia thinks about her boys.

There are moments when I donā€™t know why the hell I bother with my two guys. I mean, if theyā€™re not fighting about one thing itā€™s just because theyā€™re fighting about something else. Who should do the washing, which toothbrush belongs to who, whoā€™s going where in bed. But then, there are moment, like when Iā€™m lying in bed with two men who I love and who love me wrapped around me, when they do something unexpected and nice, when they remind me how lucky I have them both, not just one, that I remember why I keep them around.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:11 PM

Prompt + Number: #10 Dreams
Title: Can hugs cure nightmares?
Summary: Can hugs cure nightmares?

Sometimes Rukia would have horrible dreams. The kind that made her wake up shaking badly and gasping for breath and left her scared to go back to sleep. Sheā€™d hoped that when she started sleeping with Renji and Ichigo, somehow, the dreams would stop. Of course, it didnā€™t work like that. But, somehow, waking up shaking in bed with the two men she loved, with them holding her or kissing her or even just being near her was never quite as bad as waking up alone. Though nothing could stop the dreams coming, Renji and Ichigo could always save her.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:12 PM

Prompt + Number: #11 Hope
Title: Living in the ruins of hope
Summary: Renji has made a mess of things

I live in hope. I hope every day that Ichigo will change his mind and be able to love me. I wish that the thought of sharing Rukia with me instead of constantly fighting over her didnā€™t make him sick. I wish I could take back the suggestion so that he wouldnā€™t know I have these feelings for him and we could still at least be friends. I know itā€™s stupid but I canā€™t help but hope that somehow this will all turn out right because Iā€™ve made a real mess here and hurt both of the people I love.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:12 PM

Prompt + Number: #12 Memories
Title: Death and thereafter
Summary: One day Ichigo will die.

One day soon all weā€™ll have left is memories. We Shinigami live so long that even if the three of us stay together Ichigoā€™s entire life, itā€™ll be a pitifully short time for us. Rukia sometimes gets upset about it but I wonā€™t let myself be upset. Thereā€™s no point sitting here now worrying about how weā€™ll cope when heā€™s gone, we just have to make the most of him while heā€™s here. If, one day, all weā€™ll have is memories, I want them to be good memories, every single one of them, so I can look back and smile.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:13 PM

Prompt + Number: #13 Future
Title: Selfish choices
Summary: Renji and Rukia have to make a choice

The future came to soon. We never used to worry about the future, staying alive in the present was about all we could manage. But the futureā€™s here anyway. Iā€™m starting to get older and weā€™re facing a choice we never discussed. Renji and Rukia could leave soul society and come here permanently. We could have a family together, grow old together, or they can stay eternally young as I age. Donā€™t get me wrong, eternally young lovers would be great, but at the same time I want them to grow old with me. Even though theyā€™ll die with me.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:14 PM

Prompt + Number: #14 Daring
Title: Nothing else to be done.
Summary: Sometimes thereā€™s only one thing you can do.

ā€œI love you,ā€ Ichigo said, his voice strong. For a moment all Renji could do was stare. ā€œI love her and I love you.ā€

Renji wasnā€™t the kind of guy who would ever declare his love and this didnā€™t change that. Ichigo sat across from them, an Ernest look on his face, and Rukia sat next to him, looking hopeful. He couldnā€™t say he hadnā€™t dreamed about a situation like this, but when actually faced with it he didnā€™t know what to do. In the end the only thing he found he could do was lean over and kiss them.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:14 PM

Title: Inevitable wounds
Words: 100
Summary: Renji is injured in battle
Prompt + Number: #15 ā€“ Panic

The sight of Renjiā€™s body crashing to he ground fills me for a moment with panic. What if heā€™s hurt badly? What if he dies? What if I never get to hold him again? How will Ichigo and I go on without him? Could we? Or would we just fall apart without him? Can any two of us survive without the third? Not easily, I would think. But, he moves, and the panic passes as quickly as it came and I can turn my attention back to the battle at hand. Everything will be fine as long as Renjiā€™s ok.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:15 PM

Prompt + Number: #16 ā€“ Loss
Title: Post-coital
Warnings: Mentions of sex
Summary: Ichigo reflects after his first time

Ichigo felt, well, quite good actually. Maybe even wonderful. He was lying sprawled on the floor of his room, Rukia lying across him, Renji sprawled next to him, and arm thrown across his chest. They both seemed happy and content to so it must have been a good thing. Hell, he knew it was good, though heā€™d never have imagined it like this. Heā€™d just lost his virginity in his bedroom with his dad downstairs to his two closes, most trusted friends and, to be honest, it didnā€™t feel like heā€™d lost anything at all, that heā€™d only gained something.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:15 PM

Prompt + Number: #17- Pet names
Title: The way to go about matters

Ichigo hadnā€™t thought it would be necessary when the relationship started to establish a ā€˜no pet namesā€™ rule but it looked like it would be. Rukia had picked up from some manga sheā€™d been reading that it would be a good idea and nothing was going to convince her otherwise. Nothing. Ichigo had tried, Renji had tried, but she was steadfast in her belief that it was the normal modern way to go about things and so they were going to do it!

It made Ichigo want to throw the TV out of the window and burn all their manga.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:17 PM

Prompt + Number: #18 ā€“ Letters
Title: Some things even fire canā€™t cleanse

I tired to write everything that Iā€™m feeling down in a letter. I wanted to put all my love and the hurt and confusion itā€™s caused for those itā€™s directed at on the paper and out of my head then I wanted to seal the letter and burn it. As if with that gesture I could take all my feelings and seal them away and burn them. Of course, life is never like that. Especially not for me. I fell at the first hurdle, I couldnā€™t get any further then ā€œRenji and Rukia, for all those years I loved youā€¦ā€

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:18 PM

Prompt + Number: #19 ā€“ Calling
Title: Somebody pick up

No matter what the situation, Rukia took her job as a shinigami very seriously. That meant as soon as her phone rang signalling a hollow was near, everything else took a back seat in her mind. And she never turned her phone of. Ever. So Ichigo and Renji had to develop a lot of tricks to be able to turn it of and back on again without her noticing because, as much as they cared about their duty, there were certainā€¦ circumstancesā€¦ where they didnā€™t want to be interrupted, for any reason. Nothing spoilt the mood better then a call.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:19 PM

Prompt + Number: #20 - Compromise
Title: Outed

Ichigo had been adamant when they started the relationship that it was kept quiet. He did NOT want his family or friends to know about it. Renji and Rukia didnā€™t understand why, really, but they went along with it. And it was all fine until Karin came home early from soccer and foiled all their plans. After being threatened with death be his friends and embraced heartily by his father who was apparently overjoyed that his son was man enough to need a boyfriend and a girlfriend they were starting to see why Ichigo had wanted to keep things quiet.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:19 PM

Prompt + Number: #21 - Moving
Title: Pushing onwards

One thing Renji knew about life was that you had to keep moving. There was no time to pause. You had to throw yourself entirely forward or youā€™d only be dragged back. Kurosaki Ichigo was unexpected. Heā€™d never envisioned the day when Rukia would sit in front of him in tears and tell him if he wanted to love her, he was going to have to love Ichigo too.

But, he hadnā€™t let it phase him. That was the only way to survive, to move forward. To leave those dreams behind and to move forward into a life with Ichigo.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:21 PM

Prompt + Number: #22 - Rhythm
Title: Working in company

Ichigo looked up sharply from where he was sprawled across the floor trying to work. It sucked that heā€™d come to soul society for the summer but still had to finish his homework. Not that he was the only one working. The source of his current distraction was Renji who was sat at his desk, drumming his fingers. Rukia swatted Renjiā€™s hand from where she was sat at the other side of the desk, dealing with paperwork of her own. Ichigo smiled and turned back to his homework. It wasnā€™t so bad having to do his work here after all.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 PM

Prompt + Number: #23 Dance
Title: Love of the beat

When Ichigo had hit his early twenties and started going to clubs, with the inevitable result being that Rukia and Renji followed him, Rukia discovered an as-yet unknown love for dancing. This lead to all sorts of trouble for Ichigo and Renji because, well, they couldnā€™t leave her to dance alone and they sure as hell werenā€™t letting anyone else dance with her, there were enough people in this relationships anyway. Though there was a consensus that if she attracted a pretty enough girl theyā€™d consider it. The problem in all this was the both Renji and Ichigo hated dancing.

Yarrian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 PM

Prompt + Number: #24 holding
Title: The Sigh of Orihime-chan

Once, Ichigo had held her. Just once. After a battle when she was wounded and couldnā€™t even stand, heā€™d taken her into his arms and held her, but once a healer had arrived, heā€™d let her go, and it was then she knew he didnā€™t love him.

He held them a lot. It took no special occasion, no horrible would. Sometimes, Ichigo would just throw his arm around Renji or Rukia, and theyā€™d hold him back, and theyā€™d all be smiling.

And he didnā€™t let go of them. Not for anything. So she knew that sheā€™d never have a chance.