Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM

(Woot finally caught up. That was quite the read lol. XD Two of you already know the reasoning behind my absence but for others to make a long story short my computer became the victim of about 5 different viruses. All has been righted and hopefully something like that will never ever ever happen again. Flippin blue screen of death...>< Anyways now to improvise and throw Kuna back into the mix after I catch him up. XD I'm not entirely sure of the time frame it took them to fly to the village so I probably won't specify the time frame for him and his arrival, but it'll be a bit after the dragon for sure. :sweat:)

Kuna had managed to make it to where the home was in sight only moments before the siege of it, however he was unable to actually get to it and warn the Master, Sage and Luna before it was attacked by cat demons and revolting villagers alike. Unfortunately he was also unable to make it inside due to a few of the outside besiegers and the feeling of flames from the home, that he immediately linked as coming from Sage. His ears could easily pick up the mistakable sound of battle and struggling coming from in the home, hinting to him that the three had the misfortune of being inside. 'Well if I can't help on the inside I might was well do what I can out here...' he thought with a sigh. He knew that involving himself in such fights was against his nature, however he had promised his loyalty to the Master and he was not one to necessarily go against that.

His attacks weren't powerful, as they mostly consisted of pouncing on one of the oncoming attackers and making use of his claws and teeth, biting ankles, scratching any revealed flesh, and even attempting to trip them where he could. He knew it wasn't much, but it would delay the waves of enemies a bit at least. The serval of course wasn't coming out unscathed either, though perhaps nothing as bad as the wounds those on the inside were receiving, but enough to hamper him a bit in his efforts. In the momentary pause of enemies Kuna caught sight of the wolf demon that he had previously seen before back by the lake. Limping a bit he made his way once more towards the house, but choosing to remain in the shadows and assess the damage. He quietly listened as the wolf demon told of three powerful fighters coming, and describing one as reptilian. 'It seems my information report has in a sense been stolen from me...No matter at least their now alerted...' he thought quietly. He could hear the slight struggles of the three before some of their wounds were healed and thought of perhaps assisting, though decided against it as he wasn't entirely sure of the whole mental state of the group. Instead he merely listened, deciding at a later time he would once more emerge from the shadows when the time was right. Until then he figured the best he could do was at least do what he could to ensure the safety of the three on their travels to the friend Seruth spoke of, and to the village of Sage's home. He didn't doubt after all that there would be those following after the group and should be focused on for the time being.

From his spot he watched as the group emerged from the ransacked home, with the cat demon girl that the serval knew was responsible for the entire mess, and made their way towards Susumi's home. He was careful to be as quiet has he could and remain in the shadows and branches of trees as he followed the group, though his harmed front paw chose to make such things rather difficult, but he managed. Once the group reached the home, Kuna slinked up against a wall that he could lean against and had a window upon which he could listen. 'A flight by dragon for them would perhaps be the quickest and easiest way...Good thinking Master...' he thought quietly to himself with a smile. He of course would be taking the journey on foot, which for a cat type demon wouldn't be too horrible though slower than flying for sure. Plus it would give him the opportunity to still anyone following after or for a spy to report to their superiors about. As he heard the group head towards the stables where the dragon that they would take was waiting, Kuna quickly moved from the wall and to a much better vantage point where he could quietly watch.

When the dragon took off the serval quickly went to the highest point he could find to find the general direction in which the dragon was flying. He was quick but he knew he wasn't quick enough to keep up with a flying creature. He continued to watch and study where they were until he was sure of the direction, he then made his way in said direction as quick as his paw would allow. The pain was starting to dull, and he figured that more than likely it was nothing more than a simple sprain that would heal within time, though it would make the journey annoying.

The journey did indeed take a great deal of time for the little serval, as he leaped, bound and ran when and where he could, while taking a care of a few smaller and lesser demons, such as mice, bird demons in their bird forms, small reptiles and the such that had been tailing after the group where he could, and outwitting the ones he couldn't, such as misdirecting them or convince them that they were needed in other matters. Some of course were harder than others, and Kuna knew that he wouldn't be able to take care of them all. Here and there fights were unavoidable, only adding a few more annoying wounds and annoyances to the serval's progress and journey.

He was a bit startled when he came upon snow, since it wasn't something that he typically saw, and paused for a moment unsure of it, though knew he needed to continue. The rest of the journey was cold, as he wasn't quite use to the snow and his fur wasn't exactly the longest though warm enough, and long in his mind. It was now not only demons and spies that littered his path, but snowbanks and ice as well, he soon discovered that not all snowbanks could hold a serval's weight. There were also many times that he needed to stop and find some sort of local various questions for an idea of the direction he should be heading in.

By the time he reached the village he was cold, some of his open wounds such as scratches and a few side gashes were frozen and hurting, and he was tired but continued to press on. He stopped before a few people at one point and made a few more inquiries before he realized he was finally in the correct village and that soon he would be able to rest a bit. Quickly he inquired about Sage's home in particular and its location and once answered, thanked his latest person of information and headed towards the home. Once the residency was in sight Kuna quickly aimed and located in finding a spot nearby outside and on the ground where he could keep watch over the little home, but still attempt to conceal his presence though it wasn't quite as successful in concealing or keeping cold at bay as perhaps a different area would have been. At the moment though he was too tired to really pay it much mind and laid upon the spot just to rest his weary legs for a few moments.

It was then that his eyes caught sight of a few demons that didn't particularly seem like they belonged. 'I wonder if perhaps their tailing or if they're merely passing through...Although I don't get a good feeling about them...' he thought narrowing his eyes a bit in suspicion. From the looks of them Kuna knew he probably wouldn't be able to fight them nor handle them with the same wit he had been using. 'I don't really like the thought of alerting the Master, Sage and Luna of another possible threat, especially when they must be a bit worn out themselves...but I don't think I have too much of a choice this time around' he thought with a sigh. Shakily and tiredly he hoisted and willed his body up once more and looked over at the home that the mentioned three currently resided. 'Hmmm no cat door it seems, perhaps a window would be my best option...' he thought quickly and started to make his way to the house, trying as hard as he could to make it seem like he was merely some casual cat that had always been there, which being a serval was hard enough.

He managed to make his way to the window that had only moments before held Luna in it. Shaking his bottom a bit in preparation, Kuna made a leap at the windowsill, slipping a bit on ice and almost falling off though managed to claw his way on holding in gasps of pain as the movements pulled at his frozen wounds, and gazed into the room. He frowned when he saw no sign of Luna. His ears perked though when he heard the sound of her voice possibly coming from the hallway. 'This will probably earn me either a lecture, a smack, or something horrid as she may very well still be upset with me, but I think I'd prefer that rather than facing a possible wrath of the Master...' the serval thought with a sigh and gently sort of paw knocked on the window, causing him to wince a bit as the movement did hurt, hoping the sound would perhaps catch the fox girl's attention. He wasn't really paying too much attention to the rest of his surroundings, making him a prime target for startlement.

"...then who's going to watch you die?"
Wish to rp? Click me! Click me!